3344 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/bistro-niko/
- Phone: 4042616456x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Gary Donlick
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Cross Street: Tower Place Drive
- Public Transit: Bistro Niko is conveniently located within walking distance of the Buckhead MARTA stop.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Bistro Niko offers four convenient access points to get to and from the restaurant easily. There are two driveway entrances with controlled traffic lights on Peachtree Road. Another entrance is accessible from Piedmont Road and Tower Place Drive and lastly traveling from the Piedmont Lenox Road Extension and Tower Place Drive. There is a $2 Valet Parking fee.
A word from Bistro Niko
Bistro Niko is a nod to Paris, right in the heart of Buckhead. The modern French fare is authentic & simple, while the affordably priced wine list, exciting cocktails and extensive craft beer list ensure that everyone finds something to suit their tastes. Grand ceilings, art from Paris and a patio that overlooks Peachtree make Bistro Niko at once a destination and a neighborhood restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Bistro Niko - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Bistro Niko reviews from OpenTable diners
617 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (290)fit for foodies (287)vibrant bar scene (185)romantic (183)great for outdoor dining (175)notable wine list (151)neighborhood gem (139)good for groups (130)hot spot (127)great for lunch (124)great for brunch (82)late-night find (42)scenic view (33)kid-friendly (18)Show More
- OperatimVIPDined on 9/28/2014Always wonderful service. Every item is absolutely delicious. Don't miss the cheese puffs, and the French Onion Soup is out of this world.Special Features:
- better than last timeWyoungDined on 9/28/2014I made reservations far enough in advance only to be sat by the kitchen door. It was very distracting. The food was excellant, last time was a little disappointing but taste, presentation and staff made up for that. aside from my position in the retaurant I will definately be going back :)Special Features:
- Always a treat!JJ49VIPDined on 9/28/2014Enjoyed an excellent Sunday night dinner - food was delicious with wonderful and helpful service from Miguel. When shown to our table and it wasn't acceptable to us (due to it's close proximity to kitchen door used by servers), host Daniel promptly and politely found us another one insisting it was no problem. The salon may be more intimate and quieter but the main dining room was lively and delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was lackingPupstarsVIPDined on 9/28/2014Our table was not ready per our reservation. We were told that we would have to wait about 15 minutes, however I noticed several vacant tables. My wife had recent foot surgery so they did seat us immediately. Our vegetable came after I was done with the main course, so I did not accept it. They gave it to us anyway, but did not charge for it.Special Features:
- Niko deliversJack2699Dined on 9/28/2014It's good to know there is a place that delivers time and again. The calamari and scallops appetizer was excellent. The COQ AU VIN can always be counted on and the LOUP DE MER was excellent as well. Topping the meal off with CREME BRULEE made for a great evening meal. Our problem in returning to Bistro Niko is always trying to decide which of their wonderful items to have on that particular evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeSidneyDined on 9/27/2014I have taken a lot of folks here for lunch and dinner. It is always up to expectations. The mussells, pate and fish specials are wonderful. Do not leave with out having a St. Germain cocktail. Service is very good.Special Features:
- birthday to rememberdenlyDined on 9/26/2014My wife's 41st birthday. She says it's the best birthday she ever had. Enough saidSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wait staffdineoutoftenDined on 9/25/2014Way too noisy inside but a move to the patio proved helpful. Loved our waiter!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bistro Niko never disappointstwalterVIPDined on 9/25/2014Wonderful food. Crispy oysters and lobster pasta were great. Miguel provided the professional service that one expects from Buckhead Life. You cannot go wrong here.Special Features:
- Nice lunchbugsygrafDined on 9/25/2014The atmosphere is very nice, you almost feel like you're in France when you walk through the doors. The service is impeccable and the food is very good. Great choice if you like French food.Special Features:
- junejDined on 9/24/2014Their food is always good. Atmosphere noisy. Waiters always pleasant. I had the Sole over spinach and it was delicious. The Kobe beef over noodles was very salty complained my companion. Great Crusty bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodJustmeDined on 9/24/2014The food was excellent. The service was superb. The noise level was very high, however, the host quickly found a table that was a little more quite. Overall good dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- city dinner for the country folksmrmrsKDined on 9/24/2014This is a very nice "French" bistro place. The inside was made to feel like an exclusive French place, but maybe I should not have expected a great steak from here. The food (my ribeye anyway) was very salty for my taste. Cheese plate was excellent and wine was too. Service was knowledgeable and friendly while still maintaining a formal respect. I would go back for expectations of smaller portion and try a different fare.Special Features:
- Really good classic French food!Eater47VIPDined on 9/23/2014This place is good every time I go! The staff is friendly and the food is good. Thier country style pâté is great if you like pate. Pizza is good, lentils and sausage is delicious too. No fancy French food here. Just food you want to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rough Start-Strong FinishBobDDined on 9/21/2014Our first visit to this restaurant might have been our last, but for a good recovery by the front of the house staff. Our initial waiter appeared oddly unfocused while we gave our food and wine order. After 20 minutes of waiting with nothing happening, we were considering leaving when another waiter approached to apologize for our lengthy wait, and to inform us that he would be taking care of our table. From that point, our experience with this restaurant became thoroughly enjoyable. Though we didn't mention our dissatisfaction over the start of our visit to anyone, the staff understood that they needed to step up their game, which they did in fine fashion. The food was marvelous. In the end, a very enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Consistently goodatldiner16Dined on 9/21/2014Bistro Niko is almost a hidden gem. It sits unassumingly at the ground of an office building but has delicious food and a great ambiance. Outdoor seating is available and on a nice day is a very relaxing place to dine.Special Features:
- Bistro NikotalkdownDined on 9/20/2014A regular favorite,having been to France i can say the food is very authentic always a worth a visit.Special Features:
- Always a pleasuremattsVIPDined on 9/19/2014My wife and I have been to Bistro Niko several times. We enjoy the food and the service is excellent. This time was no exception. My wife had some special requests for her food including one that she didn't tell the waiter until after she received her meal. He was able to remedy the situation and get the food done well and was gracious in dealing with it. We were very impressed and felt a little bad about our lack of notification. Regardless, the wait staff and cooking staff made it happen and was wonderful.Special Features:
- Loud!Tom42VIPDined on 9/18/2014Always such great food and service. My only complaint is that it is extremely LOUD during prime times. There are no materials in the dining room to absorb any sound.
- billVIPDined on 9/18/2014Our first visit and it won't be our last. Excellent service, excellent food. The menu has variety. I had a beef dish that was out of this world. We will returnSpecial Features:
- Very GoodGA80Dined on 9/18/2014The food was good the waiter was good. Don't go if you want to talk to your dinner companion. We had an early dinner; therefore, the restraurant was not full and we could hardly talk to each other or the waiter as it was very noisey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad serviceHappyVIPDined on 9/18/2014Girl at hostess stand was on the phone for 10 minutes before she said how can I help you. She did not look up once to recognize we were standing in front of the hostess stand. We had lunch reservations at 2:00 pm and we were pretty much the only table. A couple of folks at the bar. I asked her if we could sit outside because it was nice and she said I don't know if it's nice outside I have been inside all day. Table service was terribly slow. The waitress was pleasant but provided no napkins or utensils. We had to wait for her to go retrieve them after our food arrived and she took 10 minutes to bring them to us. We got no refills on our drinks offered no ketchup offered with fries.Special Features:
- EatWellVIPDined on 9/17/2014The loup de mer was excellent and my friends loved the Coquilles St. Jacques. We shared a tarte de tomates, at the recommendation of our waiter. He was right, it was fresh and delicious. It was a special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loveATLdiningVIPDined on 9/17/2014Food was really, really good. The noise level is the highest we have ever witnessed in an Atlanta restaurant! Noticed it's a place women go for pick ups! Quite a show at the bar!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wifes birthdayRiskman1Dined on 9/16/2014Our second visit to Bistro Niko. Great experience both times. The oyster appetizer we got both times. Entrees are excellent. Wine selection and prices all very good. Service outstanding.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/15/2014Food and wine were excellent, unfortunately our experience was hampered by very slow service. We were taken care of by a team of two servers who had a party of 17 ladies along with 3-4 other tables (including ours). Glad to see the restaurant so packed on a Monday but the staffing did not seem to be at the same level. The back waiter was great & attentive though.Special Features:
- A bit of Paris in Atlanta!OTPDinerVIPDined on 9/14/2014Bistro Niko is one of our favorite places to celebrate milestone birthdays, or to celebrate Sunday brunch. A warm, welcoming staff, a gorgeous interior and a very nice wine list to pair with all our favorites on the menu make this one of our top go-to restaurants. Its convenient location and spacious dining room and additional salon room make it a good spot for business lunches, as it's very easy for anyone to find and parking is a snap. Whether you're celebrating with a group, hosting clients or you just want to have some steak frites and a glass of wine by yourself at the bar, the atmosphere at Bistro Niko c'est magnifique!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014We ate at Bistro Niko on Saturday night, the amosphere is vibrant and alive. The servers are knowledgable and efficient. The food was exceptional, the wine list is excellent and very reasonable. Ailtogether a fabulous experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overdone AGAINmywifeisafoodieDined on 9/13/2014My wife loves this place but am not sure why. Her veal medallions were cooked perfectly but the "renowned'" steak frites was dry and lacked flavor for the 2nd time in a row. Only getting 3 stars because her meal was fabulous.
- DelightfulDBenedettoVIPDined on 9/13/2014We always have a wonderful experience at Bistro Niko. The service is always perfect. The food is amazing. We have been several times and we can't wait to return.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014drinks were great, waiter picked a pinot by the glass for us, brought 2 to sample that were both good and left us the one of our choice. food variety was very diverse, with some very good specials in addition. a little loud for a quiet romantic evening but we weren't there for that reason would definitely recommend and hope to return at some point in the futureSpecial Features:
- Bistro NikotalkdownDined on 9/13/2014Always first class,food and service are outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- second visit was lacklusterlacklusterDined on 9/12/2014First visit a few months ago required a second visit. The food was superb. The server was prompt and attentive. On second visit, food was average and server seemed a bit overwhelmed.
- Superb Country FrenchHalfBritVIPDined on 9/11/2014The food is always outstanding. Everything on the menu is cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- Too loud to enjoy....but tastyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/11/2014Perfect, if it weren't so loud. Hard to converse in normal voice. Authentic French tastes...sauces tasty and complex. Attentive service, with honest comments about menu choices. Go when it's "off hours" to avoid the noisy bar crowd, which carries thru the entire dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is good, noise is intolerablegolfchickDined on 9/11/2014The main dining room is extremely noisy. We had to shout to be able to be heard across the table. The first table we were shown to was so noisy we asked to be moved and the second was a bit better. If you want to have a conversation make sure to ask for one of the dining rooms at the front away from the bar and open dining area. The food was good and service was excellent - as are all the Buckhead life restaurants, but there is definitely better out there. Combine that with the noise level and I'll be going somewhere else.
- Great food and barATLintheVAILVIPDined on 9/10/2014Another great night of drinks and dinner with out of town guests. Food always good and lively crowd at bar. May have been short on staff as service was a little slower than normal, although it appeared very busy for a Wednesday night.Special Features:
- Fantastic StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/10/2014The staff is seasoned, professional, friendly and efficient. We were a large group and we never really knew they were there, but we were not lacking for anything. The atmosphere is bustling and fun. The decor sets the tone. We had a great experience. Oh and the food was very good!Special Features:
- Very Good ExperiencehjpeachDined on 9/9/2014My husband and I went on a Tuesday evening for dinner. The service was very good, the wait time for receiving the food was appropriate, and the food was very good. We both took advantage of the deux for $25 dinners. It was a very good value for the money. We would definitely return.Special Features:
- Wonderful!!Bridesmaids7Dined on 9/7/2014This was my first time here for dinner. I had been for lunch and was very satisfied, but this was my first dinner and it was absolutely WONDERFUL! We sat in a smaller room that was across fron the kitchen, which was just perfect for my family, as we are big foodies and it was a treat to get to watch all the action! I would highly recommend this for everyone!Special Features: