3344 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/bistro-niko/
- Phone: 4042616456x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Gary Donlick
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Cross Street: Tower Place Drive
- Public Transit: Bistro Niko is conveniently located within walking distance of the Buckhead MARTA stop.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Bistro Niko offers four convenient access points to get to and from the restaurant easily. There are two driveway entrances with controlled traffic lights on Peachtree Road. Another entrance is accessible from Piedmont Road and Tower Place Drive and lastly traveling from the Piedmont Lenox Road Extension and Tower Place Drive. There is a $2 Valet Parking fee.
A word from Bistro Niko
Bistro Niko is a nod to Paris, right in the heart of Buckhead. The modern French fare is authentic & simple, while the affordably priced wine list, exciting cocktails and extensive craft beer list ensure that everyone finds something to suit their tastes. Grand ceilings, art from Paris and a patio that overlooks Peachtree make Bistro Niko at once a destination and a neighborhood restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Bistro Niko - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Bistro Niko reviews from OpenTable diners
546 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (261)special occasion (250)great for outdoor dining (160)vibrant bar scene (153)romantic (151)neighborhood gem (139)notable wine list (131)good for groups (129)hot spot (123)great for lunch (107)great for brunch (63)late-night find (38)scenic view (36)kid-friendly (16)Show More
- Outstanding service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014With impeccable service and savory food (and a well-mixed drink) I look forward to returning to Atlanta and dining at Bistro Niko again.Special Features:
- Excellent service and good foodmlhfoodieDined on 10/26/2014I was with a party of 3 and we had appetizers, entrees, desserts and cocktails/wine. Our appetizers were cheese balls and calamari. The calamari is sauteed and our other diners enjoyed it, I'm more of a fried calamari person. The cheese balls were delicious. French onion soup was excellent. Because I knew we were having dessert, I went light on my dinner which was a horseradish crusted cod and couscous. It was ok. The other diners had duck and chicken (the chicken was stuffed with mushrooms). There dinners were really good. All our cocktails were good and the desserts were fabulous. The service was excellent. All the personnel were very accommodating. Would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and serviceJte124Dined on 10/25/2014My waiter was very attentive without being intrusive. The entire staff was wonderful and the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindNONOTStCelceliaDined on 10/24/2014From the ambiance to the food, I loved this restaurant and will be back.Special Features:
- Great dinnerAirTravelerDined on 10/22/2014Brought clients here while at a conference. Wow. The service was stellar. The food, oh the food! All of us loved our entrees. I'm not a big fan of french food, but this place won me over!Special Features:
- WonderfulAvideaterVIPDined on 10/20/2014Service could use some work; may be helpful to train them to be more aware and attentive, but the food is on point as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love!MitziVIPDined on 10/18/2014Of all the choices in Atlanta we keep coming back to Bistro Niko. I can never decide whether it is the food, the wine, the cocktails, the service, the atmosphere, etc. And the staff is a virtual UN - which we love. A perfect time!Special Features:
- What happened to Niko?99pegasus99VIPDined on 10/18/2014What a disappointment... Bad service (waiter never asked about the food - when our plates remained full). Chef is asleep in the kitchen - lobster bisque sans lobster, lobster pasta flat and without taste, filet of sole from frozen fish (also tasteless). Manager never makes it into the restaurant to check on patrons. We used to go often in the past - but no more. This restaurant is not fit for Buckhead.
- Love Niko!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/18/2014I have eaten many times at Bistro Niko. The food is always excellent and so is the service, especially this last time. I recently had a friend in town from FL and we love the quiches for lunch/brunch. I always get good wine recommendations. Two different waiters actually refolded my friend's napkin to get it perfect! Niko always does it right!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious but loudFrequentDinerDined on 10/17/2014If you don't mind practically shouting across the table, the dining experience is pretty good. Food was outstanding. Skate wing is a favorite. Others in our group enjoyed the Kobe beef cheeks, and the veal. Service was slow, but the restaurant was very busy and very loud. Wine list is so so but we found a good bottle at a reasonable price.Special Features:
- seedgroup8Dined on 10/17/2014The restaurant was everything you could want for a delicious meal. The rooms were beautiful, the staff friendly, the service excellent, and the food was superb. My party of 7 people all praised the whole experience. Thank you!!Special Features:
- Our go-to spotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014Booked table for two to celebrate our 15th anniversary, making note of this and table preference via OT web reservations. Arrived 20min early and were seated immediately. They congratulated us on the occasion and our table was exactly as promised overlooking Peachtree Rd. Service was impeccable - waiter was profuse in claiming every guesture was "his pleasure" to serve. We ordered 4appetizers since we aren't huge eaters. Bacon & tomato tart was a delicious pizza w/ sweet roastted tomatoes & salty fontina cheese. We inhaled basket of cheese puffs, almost ordered a 2nd round. Wine & beer were perfect w/NY state foie gras, plus mesclun salad & a white shrimp app to finish. Complimentary profiteroles (anniv) & coffee = great meal.Special Features:
- A Rare Find in Buckhead's HeartMaryDined on 10/10/2014Divine food and beverage, lovely ambiance, engaging and professional wait staff are all part of the experience at Bistro Niko. Was meeting long-time friends from around the country and had asked for a table that would be good for conversation. We received a lovely spot that made our evening a pleasure. We voted this restaurant our favorite of the 4-day visit. Absolutely a memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Certainly I got my money's worth!!!ishtarDined on 10/10/2014The roasted duck breast is outstanding! The creme brulee was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AtlfoodieVIPDined on 10/9/2014After looking for a good French restaurant in Atlanta, my wife and I have found it at Bistro Niko. We have been coming here for years and initially were unimpressed but the food choice and quality as well as the service has significantly improved in last year to the point it is one of our favorite restaurants of all types, not just French.Special Features:
- NofastfoodDined on 10/7/2014This is our favorite restaurant in Buckhead. The food and staff are excellent and they'll happily adjust dishes to fit special needs. The noise level is a bit high, especially around the bar, but there is a comfortable patio with several tables that is more quiet, even though on Peachtree Rd.Special Features:
- Good for girls' lunchcrystalDined on 10/7/2014I had a good lunch with my girls friends there. I am satisfied with foods and the atmosphere of the restaurant is good. I will recommend Bistro Niko to my other friends and also would like to be there with my husband at night.Special Features:
- Girls' night outDixieVIPDined on 10/5/2014Really enjoyed dinner with my daughter (a recent college graduate) and our close friend, Lisa. Especially appreciated Pano stopping by the table to chat with with us!Special Features:
- TiredAtlantaArchitectVIPDined on 10/5/2014The menu could be revitalized if updated seasonally.
- Great dinnerGrelaVIPDined on 10/5/2014The food was delicious and the service was super. Wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MizzNickyDined on 10/5/2014This was my third time dining at Bistro Niko's I enjoyed Brunch as well as Dinner. The food was great and I look forward to dining there again in the near future. ... and will recommend to friends.Special Features:
- Bistro NikoOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/4/2014Poor service: the waiter took our wine glasses before they were empty. I think he needed to clean up our table for the next shift. We found this very rude and unprofessional. Our dinner lasted 1 hour with appetizers, main course, cheese, and dessert. It is not the right place if you want to have a nice conversation with friends...basically are still digesting your appetizer while eating your dessert.
- First time patronCastro65Dined on 10/3/2014Our first experience at Bistro Niko was excellent. The look and feel of the restaurant we loved, and our waiter Brian (from Boston) was the best. We loved the menu and the mussels and french onio soup as appetizers were outstanding. Our main dishes were Filet of Sole (a special that evening) and CHICKEN “BALLOTINE". Although we enjoyed both dishes my wife and I both thought our meals were overcooked. We will go back, love the fact they have cold water oysters on the menu and not the nasty gulf oysters, and Faux Gras annd Pate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the noise . . .MonkDined on 10/3/2014We were seated promptly for our 6:30 Friday night dinner reservations. The scallops and skate wing dinners were awesome . . . definitely worth the price. We can't say the same thing about the wine list. And even the Friday night Buckhead traffic sounded peaceful after the experience . . . our ears were ringing from the 'energetic' noise level of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud and louderOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/3/2014Good food and service, but poor choice for business conversation.
- Excellent quality and presentationJSeverDined on 10/3/2014If you're a foodie, you'll appreciate the variety, quality and presentation of all the dishes. The portions were also well-controlled for the tasting menu. The only disagreeable item for me was the beef tartare but the rest was amazing!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Delicious Visit to ParisScoutVIPDined on 10/2/2014Dinner at Bistro Niko is like taking a quick trip to Paris. The menu offers something for everyone, as does the wine list, and our server was friendly, engaging and attentive. I especially enjoyed the gruyere and mushroom tart. In pleasant weather, if you can get a spot outside, you'll never want to leave. I look forward to returning very soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ok experiencechris10Dined on 10/1/2014The food was good nothing exciting. Server was good and friendly.Special Features:
- DeafeningDebbieDined on 9/30/2014This is the loudest, noisiest restaurant I've ever been in.Special Features:
- OperatimVIPDined on 9/28/2014Always wonderful service. Every item is absolutely delicious. Don't miss the cheese puffs, and the French Onion Soup is out of this world.Special Features:
- better than last timeWyoungDined on 9/28/2014I made reservations far enough in advance only to be sat by the kitchen door. It was very distracting. The food was excellant, last time was a little disappointing but taste, presentation and staff made up for that. aside from my position in the retaurant I will definately be going back :)Special Features:
- Always a treat!JJ49VIPDined on 9/28/2014Enjoyed an excellent Sunday night dinner - food was delicious with wonderful and helpful service from Miguel. When shown to our table and it wasn't acceptable to us (due to it's close proximity to kitchen door used by servers), host Daniel promptly and politely found us another one insisting it was no problem. The salon may be more intimate and quieter but the main dining room was lively and delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was lackingPupstarsVIPDined on 9/28/2014Our table was not ready per our reservation. We were told that we would have to wait about 15 minutes, however I noticed several vacant tables. My wife had recent foot surgery so they did seat us immediately. Our vegetable came after I was done with the main course, so I did not accept it. They gave it to us anyway, but did not charge for it.Special Features:
- Niko deliversJack2699Dined on 9/28/2014It's good to know there is a place that delivers time and again. The calamari and scallops appetizer was excellent. The COQ AU VIN can always be counted on and the LOUP DE MER was excellent as well. Topping the meal off with CREME BRULEE made for a great evening meal. Our problem in returning to Bistro Niko is always trying to decide which of their wonderful items to have on that particular evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeSidneyDined on 9/27/2014I have taken a lot of folks here for lunch and dinner. It is always up to expectations. The mussells, pate and fish specials are wonderful. Do not leave with out having a St. Germain cocktail. Service is very good.Special Features:
- Bistro NicotalkdownDined on 9/27/2014Always first class French food and great service at this very authentic restaurantSpecial Features:
- birthday to rememberdenlyDined on 9/26/2014My wife's 41st birthday. She says it's the best birthday she ever had. Enough saidSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wait staffdineoutoftenDined on 9/25/2014Way too noisy inside but a move to the patio proved helpful. Loved our waiter!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bistro Niko never disappointstwalterVIPDined on 9/25/2014Wonderful food. Crispy oysters and lobster pasta were great. Miguel provided the professional service that one expects from Buckhead Life. You cannot go wrong here.Special Features:
- Nice lunchbugsygrafDined on 9/25/2014The atmosphere is very nice, you almost feel like you're in France when you walk through the doors. The service is impeccable and the food is very good. Great choice if you like French food.Special Features: