3800 S. Virginia Street
Reno, NV 89502Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://atlantiscasino.com/dining
- Phone: 7753354539
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Californian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Robert Katausky | Clayton Slieff, Chef de Cuisine
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The 4,000-bottle wine cellar is available for private dining. Please contact us for more information.
A word from Bistro Napa
Creative, delicious and unexpected. Savor contemporary cuisine inspired by Napa Valley in a sophisticated, vibrant, yet comfortable atmosphere with emphasis on seasonal, organic ingredients and simple, fresh flavors. Flown in from certified waters of the cold Pacific northwest, the finest oysters are served in the Raw Seafood Bar. Experience innovative small plates, perfect for sharing, delectable big plates and playful desserts that are deceptively delicious. The sommelier will help complement any Bistro experience with thoughtfully chosen wine from the 4,000-bottle wine cellar. Cutting-edge cocktails are infused with fresh fruit purees, boutique liquors and bitters. Gather for dinner or cocktails in a social scene that rivals the energy of the innovative cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bistro Napa reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (7)romantic (4)fit for foodies (4)good for groups (2)notable wine list (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- FabulousLuvfood2muchDined on 10/10/2014The food, service, and ambience was fabulous. We are already making plans to return. Both our dinners were cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected pleasureMTTravelersDined on 10/10/2014We were in Reno for one night, just passing through. Bistro Napa had great reviews so we tried it. Excellent food and excellent service. Next time we're driving through we'll make a point to stop so that we can enjoy dinner there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good place for a very good dinnerAltbVIPDined on 9/2/2014The title says it all. A wonderful dining experience punctuated with excellently prepared food, top notch service and a quiet, dimly-lit atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Bistro Napa reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/20/2014Why anyone thinks this place is great is beyond us. Snooty waiter. Even servers in New York City are not snooty any longer. Get over yourselves. Food overcooked. And you have to walk through a smoke-filled casino. There is another entrance but they keep it quiet and walking down even that hall, it stinks of smoke. Awful.
- What a special dinner should be!JudyFDined on 5/22/2014My husband and I booked a reservation at Bistro Napa for my 65th birthday and it was just what we wanted. Comfy booth, friendly and attentive staff (but not hovering). Our waiter was well informed and helpful with a wine list suggestion. Food was terrific- visually attractive and superbly tasty. Portion size generous but not overdone. I was presented with a birthday cake with candle, and a special friend even called the restaurant from Hawaii and ordered me a special glass of Port! It was brought promptly to me with her best wishes. Lovely!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Took mom here while in townKatbDined on 5/6/2014We both had a wonderful experience. Food was excellent! Service was great. Will definitely go there again !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.