Bistro N - Nordstrom Park Center Dallas
8687 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75225Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bistro N - Nordstrom Park Center Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nordstrom.com/
- Phone: (214) 231-3810
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 10:00 pm ( Dinner starts at 4:00 pm) Friday - Saturday 10:00 am - 11:00 pm (Dinner starts at 4:00 pm) Sunday 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm ( Lunch served all day)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Antonio Zamora
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: Johnny Carros 2142313810
- Entertainment: We offer two flat panel HD televisions in the bar area for your enjoyment.
A word from Bistro N - Nordstrom Park Center Dallas
Bistro N - Nordstrom Park Center Dallas is a stylish, yet comfortable restaurant featuring a contemporary American interpretation of classic bistro cuisine. The exhibition kitchen provides a stage for chefs to prepare uniquely designed dishes creating an energetic environment. Perfect for a sophisticated evening on the town, dinner between shopping and a movie or a quick family meal, Bistro N can meet all of your dining needs. A step above your typical dining expectation, the wait staff is knowledgeable with a passion for attentive service. Start your experience with signature asparagus tempura followed by traditional chicken pommes frites, filet bordelaise or jumbo lump crab cake. Top off your meal with house made desserts including white chocolate bread pudding. The menu is complimented by a well-chosen selection of hand-crafted cocktails and wines, many available by the glass, that pair well with the menu. Bistro N looks forward to serving you soon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Bistro N - Nordstrom Park Center Dallas - Best Restaurants in Park Cities ›
Bistro N - Nordstrom Park Center Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
48 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (40)fit for foodies (16)neighborhood gem (15)good for groups (10)kid-friendly (10)great for brunch (9)special occasion (5)scenic view (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- bring it back!!DinerVIPDined on 10/29/2014despite my favorite salad (the vine ripe salad) not being on the menu anymore, the food is always fresh and delicious, the service is attentive but not annoying and the room is always lively/pleasant!Special Features:
- DeliciousLouAnnVIPDined on 10/21/2014As always Bistro B was delicious, great service and reasonably priced,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- superwillie1Dined on 10/19/2014Did not honor reservation request for booth farthest rom kitchen. Available booth by kitchen unsatisfactory so took a table frthest from ktchen instead.Special Features:
- Hidden TreasureBigfootVIPDined on 10/13/2014Bistro N is tucked away inside Nordstrom's at Northpark mall. But it is far from mall food! The atmosphere, food, and service makes this a great location for lunch or dinner whether you are shopping or not.they even have a limited breakfast menu if you get there at 10 AM.Special Features:
- littlebitsadDined on 9/25/2014delightful place; service on this occasion was languidSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bistro N 092114Racing8VIPDined on 9/21/2014The restaurant was only about 25% full - it was a Sunday evening. Being located in a Nordstrom's in a big mall- Northpark means that parking is an issue although Valet parking is available. The service was great, the food was very good. Last call was at 7 PM and the portcullis went down at 7:15 or so. It's different on a week day. Great place for lunch when shopping or any other time for that matterSpecial Features:
- Much ImprovedKGM69QVIPDined on 9/4/2014We are long standing customers of the Bistro and had noticed a deterioration in the food and service. This was not the case with this visit. There was a real energy in the kitchen and with the wait staff. Our lunch came quickly and was delicious. And instead of waiting to order or for our food while the waiters stood around talking with each other or flirting with the hostess, the staff were friendly, attentive and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for a birthday meal!LacyDined on 8/27/2014Bistro N never disappoints. It was the perfect place for a "fancy" dinner with my 10-year-old birthday girl. The children's menu has a great assortment and her meal was presented just as beautifully as my entree. The great food, not-too-stuffy atmosphere, and convenience to our favorite store is what keeps us coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- superwillie1Dined on 8/24/2014Sunday-after-church brunch wonderful, especially salads. Convenient for shoppers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice Bistro inside Nordstrom'sBigfootVIPDined on 8/17/2014This is a very nice place for lunch or dinner even if you're not shopping at the mall. Park at Nordstrom's parking garage and then just go to the third-floor and you are there. Very good food, very nice environment, great service.Special Features:
- Lunch with a Good FriendCatherineDined on 8/6/2014I will not return to Bistro N. Our service was terrible. The waiter was not rude but he was none existent. We arrived on time at 11:30. The place was not full at all. We sat for at least 10 minutes before we were even greeted. We made our selections quickly and after our food and tea came,we did not see our waiter until we finished. No tea refill, no checking back, not until he brought the bill did he offer to refill our glass. The hostess did not even give us a good table even though I had an open table reservation. Nope I'm finished. There are a lot of lunch spots that are interesting and fun. I will not return.Special Features:
- WhatupVIPDined on 7/30/2014Food was okay, not great. Restaurant was busy, so service wasn't great. Most disappointing was that even after noting on opentable.com & telling our server that we were celebrating a birthday, we weren't compt'd a dessert or anything. Obviously, NOT a restaurant to go to for a special occasion.
- The following 204 reviews are from the Bistro N - Nordstrom Park Center Dallas reviews archive.
- a bity too muchHerbDined on 7/27/2014noise, that is. we sat near the kitchen / food prep area. this team of hard working cooks were making a LOT of noise; banging pots and pans, and almost yelling at each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Lunch SpotKGM69QVIPDined on 7/24/2014This is a nice place for lunch. The food is consistently good and the staff very accommodating. The one caveat is it can get very noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A solid performanceDiningoutVIPDined on 7/19/2014This evening, I was seated promptly and my order was taken soon after. I made a special request or two which were essentially correct. The Croque sandwich was very good, after being modified to my taste. The service was solid and refills were furnished in a timely way. There was live music this evening which added a nice touch, but they were in the bar area, and did not seem to be getting the attention of many of the guests I observed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 7/17/2014Truly excited about Bistro N. Great food and service. Favorite lunch spot in Dallas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Salmon salad nicoise!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/11/2014Bistro N is the perfect place to go for a great, close meal after an afternoon or evening of shopping at Northpark. It's food, service and ambiance rival other neighborhood restaraunts but it is much more convenient. The added advantage is that you can park just outside on the third floor of parking garage and either take packages to your car before you dine or after. The perfect finale to unwind after shopping!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DianeVIPDined on 7/11/2014We love eating at Bistro N when we are shopping in North Park!Special Features:
- Delicious as alwaysloveitalianVIPDined on 7/11/2014The Tomato Jam Jar appetizer is unique and sensational. Each of our entrees were superb. Even the iced tea is great. The live jazz was a bonus. Wish the blinds were opened at dusk, the windows are gorgeous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food well presentedmizzougirlDined on 7/9/2014The food was delicious and beautifully presented. This is one of my favorite go-to places for a special lunch.Special Features:
- Pleasant afternoon experienceDiningoutVIPDined on 6/28/2014My request for seating in the bar was acknowledged and graciously handled. I wanted something very light so this was the perfect choice for a laid back Saturday afternoon. Lots of interest in the World Cup but patrons and servers alike. My special requests for the salad I ordered were perfectly executed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my "go to places"suzedalVIPDined on 6/23/2014I love the crab stack, any of their salads and their flat bread pizza. I have tried most of the chicken/ fish entrees. The food is always "high quality". My husband and Io e Sunday Eve or lunch here -Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JujuDined on 6/20/2014Food was excellent, service was excellent, noise level was high!Special Features:
- Great place for lunchCressyDined on 6/18/2014My co-workers and I often frequent Bistro N for lunch during the week. The food is good and the wait staff is generally friendly.Special Features:
- Great Lunch SpotKGM69QVIPDined on 6/17/2014We go to the Café quite often. The food is usually very good however the service can be slow at times (like the wait staff is a bit disinterested). Also the ladies on their second glass of wine can get quite loud. But overall a very nice place to grab lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticLouisDined on 6/13/2014The food and service is superb. Haven't found anything on the menu that wasn't great!Special Features:
- Bistro NSusuVIPDined on 6/12/2014Always great food! Love bringing friends to Bistro N. They really enjoy it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bistro LunchColoradoKidDined on 6/8/2014Wife had the Pear salad and I had the Crab stack. Both were excellently prepared and well presented.Special Features:
- Wonderful visitCourtneyRottmanDined on 6/7/2014We went for lunch and came back for dessert. It was simply wonderful! Great food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Things Seem to be SlippingBHDFWVIPDined on 6/6/2014This place is probably better known as a shopper's lunch spot - but we have eaten dinners here for a number of years - you can often slip in on Friday night or special occasion at the last minute - and enjoy a good meal and a surprisingly well priced wine list - and then take a stroll through Northpark. They decided to change their menu a few months ago and dropped many of their better dinner dishes. On our last trip - it felt like they might be having management issues - slower service , some new faces and the staff was just not working with each other. I hope Nordstrom's steps in and rescues this place soon - they had a good thing going. We are not giving up yet... it is fun to watch their very open kitchen.
- DisappointingDiningoutVIPDined on 5/27/2014The first impression was not good. I requested the bar (online), and the hostess seemed compelled to direct me to a table when the whole restaurant was basically open for seating. My order was placed and it was straightforward with only a slight modification. My sandwich was excellent, but I had to excuse myself for a few moments to visit the restroom, and when I returned the unsigned check, beverage, and my food had been cleared. This was after I stated I was having difficulty. The whole order had to be done over with no time left to eat it there. Communications could improve without question.Special Features:
- Excellent Place for LunchKGM69QVIPDined on 5/7/2014The management here does an excellent job of consistently providing good food at reasonable prices. They are always very accommodating and provide an good experience. On this occasion the waiter was a little goofy and slow (seems to have had another agenda to serving food) but in general it is still one of our favorite lunch spots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Go To when at North Park!RandolphVIPDined on 4/30/2014When at North Park, this is a great restaurant spot. Consistent in food and service, make sure you get a reservation it gets busy at the peak lunch hours.Special Features:
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/26/2014Always a great place to do a girls lunch before shopping!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceLadiesLeisurelyLunchVIPDined on 4/9/2014Had to call mgr to get dining points, waiter did not tell me there was a surcharge for my sandwich with 2 extra items. I ordered a slice of cake for someone's birthday (before guests arrived) and it was cut into 7 pieces and brought out with an unlit candle. He served to others before the birthday girl, so it was awkward. Generally, one slice is brought out and everyone passes the plate to ake a bite. Foo was good though.Special Features:
- Good StandbyLCMDallasVIPDined on 4/7/2014Bistro N is one of our neighborhood standbys. Food and service quality are always high and consistent.Special Features:
- always a treatmatthewVIPDined on 3/22/2014Bistro N is always a treat and the crab bisque is something you will dream about.Special Features:
- I almost always get the sameDadoVIPDined on 3/13/2014I almost always get the same thing when I go to Bistro N (crab stack). Excellent!Special Features:
- working dinnerPattyBDined on 3/5/2014David was our waiter as well as the bartender (we dined in the bar area). The food arrived quickly and David checked in From time to time but was not overbaring. Having my water glass refilled would have been a real plus but no one came by to check on that. I had the pan seared chicken breast with FF and asparagus. The chicken was a touch undercooked and there were way too many FF and only tbree spear s small of asparagus...this should be reversed. We sat at the table for 3 hours and never felt as if we over stayed our welcome. We'll be back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Lunch SpotKGM69QVIPDined on 3/5/2014This is one of our favorite lunch spots when out doing shopping. The food is always consistently good at fair prices with little drama. The place can be very noisy with many of the ladies on their second glass of wine and the service can be slow probably because they are always crowded. But the chef needs to be applauded, The food is always fresh and flavorful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.