Bistro N - Nordstrom Boca Raton Town Center
5820 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bistro N - Nordstrom Boca Raton Town Center
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://shop.nordstrom.com/st/nordstrom-town-center-at-boca-raton
- Phone: 5616203286x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 11:30- 6:00 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 10 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Friday-Saturday: 10 a.m- 9:00 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Elijah Durham
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wine
A word from Bistro N - Nordstrom Boca Raton Town Center
Bistro N is a stylish, yet comfortable restaurant featuring a contemporary American interpretation of classic bistro cuisine. The exhibition kitchen provides a stage for chefs to prepare uniquely designed dishes creating an energetic environment. Perfect for a sophisticated evening on the town, dinner between shopping and a movie or a quick family meal, Bistro N can meet all of your dining needs. A step above your typical dining expectation, the wait staff is knowledgeable with a passion for attentive service. Start your experience with signature asparagus tempura followed by traditional chicken pommes frites, filet bordelaise or jumbo lump crab cake. Top off your meal with house made desserts including white chocolate bread pudding. The menu is complimented by a well-chosen selection of hand-crafted cocktails and wines, many available by the glass, that pair well with the menu. Bistro N looks forward to serving you soon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Bistro N - Nordstrom Boca Raton Town Center - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Bistro N - Nordstrom Boca Raton Town Center reviews from OpenTable diners
29 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (19)fit for foodies (13)great for brunch (11)neighborhood gem (8)good for groups (7)special occasion (6)kid-friendly (6)romantic (4)notable wine list (2)great for outdoor dining (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Nordstrom at it's bestYorkieMomDined on 8/16/2014Wonderful dinner. Great for foodies. Would definitely go back for dinner again.Special Features:
- BobelleDined on 8/7/2014Enjoyable spot for a group get together. Nice variety of food on the menu. Excellent service and very comfortable setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot to meetLpstkbizdinerVIPDined on 7/27/2014Boca Town Center is a midway spot to meet Mom and walk the mall. We always meet at Bistro N for a bite of lunch first. They are very accommodating with her dietary needs. It is a pleasure that sets the tone for the rest of the afternoon!Special Features:
- Best salad in townKageyVIPDined on 7/24/2014Love the lime shrimp salad, get it every time. Filled with ladies, and once in a while some men.
- excellentprefixxVIPDined on 7/17/2014Ashley our waitress was wonderful - kind, attentive, courteous, on top of everything. Food was perfectly done and consistent. would always return.Special Features:
- I have dined here several timesAnnieversary28Dined on 7/13/2014Once again, I have enjoyed my experience at the Nordstrom Bistro- having lunch with my daughter and mother...We had the shrimp salad and French onion soup and both were excellent choices and met and exceeded our expectations for quality of food. I will definitely return.Special Features:
- Quiet quick biteposimp99VIPDined on 6/28/2014always a good place for a quick and easy bite when you don't have anything planned - food is consistent and menu has good choicesSpecial Features:
- JoeBVIPDined on 6/14/2014Food and service were excellent. Did not rush us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationCyntDined on 6/7/2014I took my best friend here for her birthday. She's a lady of class, prestige and a concierge of good food. This was her first time here and I made a home run! She ate like a queen! The food was excellent and affordable with style and class as if you ate at an expensive establishment. The waitress was very attentive and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surprisefoodiegirlVIPDined on 5/9/2014Great place to stop and eat while shopping at the mall. Menu is creative. Food is delicious. Prices are reasonable. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- The following 171 reviews are from the Bistro N - Nordstrom Boca Raton Town Center reviews archive.
- Pretty goodGigiVIPDined on 4/25/2014Nice place to go after or between your shopping adventures....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JoeBVIPDined on 4/20/2014Made reservations thru Open Table for Easter Sunday and received a confirmation. Come to find out when we got there, the place was CLOSED. Do you know how hard it is to find a place to eat on Easter Sunday. Totally ruined Easter Sunday.
- Awesome experience at Bistro NBoston14Dined on 4/3/2014Loved it! Great food and the servers are very attentive. Prime rib french dip is very good, french onion soup is tasty and the white chocolate bread pudding is unique and very satisfying. A superb place for lunch get togethers. Very spacious and beautiful dining room with comfortable booths. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but noisySLM39Dined on 3/27/2014Food and service were outstanding, decor is lovely, would not know you were in a restaurant in a department store. Only complaint: very noisy! Noise level at lunch hour made it difficult to hear one another--we were a group of four in a booth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- poor serviceJoeBVIPDined on 3/24/2014Ordered soup but did not bring it. When sandwich came had to remind server. Also asked for water but did not get it until the bill came.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DELICIOUS - BUT TOOOOO NOISYMommaVIPDined on 3/18/2014I really love the lunch menu at Bistro N - the food is really good. The servers are very attentive and helpful......BUT... the noise level is almost intolerable. It is difficult to have a conversation with a friend. Nordstrom does everything right, why have they not found a way to keep the noise level at a more conversational manner. There has to be a way to fix the problem. As you come up the escalator, it is quiet. As you approach the restaurant, the noise level becomes very evident. A din takes over and there you are. Too bad!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsLpstkbizdinerVIPDined on 3/16/2014I typically meet my mom here for ladies lunch and then we shop. The food is always perfect as is the service.Special Features:
- Boca Comfort Food!KidmagnetDined on 3/14/2014Bistro N is my favorite spot when I need some delicious nurturing. Two dishes always fit the bill. The risotto with grilled shrimp and asparagus and the roasted chicken with pommes frites. For dessert the butterscotch pot de creme tops the meal off perfectly. If you want to really go crazy start with their incredible French onion soup! The service is perfection. You will leave satisfied on every level. A large booth is perfect for business lunch brainstorming sessions too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is excellent, but theLeslieDined on 3/13/2014Food is excellent, but the place is very noisy. When I made reservation I requested a booth and said it was my birthday. They gave us a booth, but never acknowledged my birthday. We ordered dessert from waitress and said we were splurging for my birthday, no candle, no happy birthday. A little tacky for Nordstrom standards. Warm bread pudding was out of this world amazing! I would go back because the food was that good even though the service wasn't great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A perfect dinnerValdiDined on 3/11/2014We go to this place 1 or 2 times per month and its always a pleasure to be there. Service, Food and ambience is outstanding. Super friendly service, all the time......food and wine is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special dinnerValdiDined on 3/7/2014great service, great food and nice ambience......cant be better. Will return for sure.....Special Features:
- Take it Seriously !fussyfoodieVIPDined on 2/22/2014Even though it's in a department store, this place should be seriously considered a top choice for dining. Service is professional, efficient, and very courteous. The setting is very comfortable. Most importantly, the kitchen is amazing. It could favorably compete with any number of Boca Raton's fancier restaurants. The crab bisque is outstanding. The fish is perfectly prepared. Everything is artistically presented. Seriously fine dining. Even though it's a department store.
- Server disappearedBozoVIPDined on 2/21/2014Server was pleasant enough but disappeared frequently from the floor for long periods. Others had to be asked for sweetener and the check.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice surpriseLuvGreatFindsVIPDined on 2/15/2014We had a romantic, quiet booth but saw other tables with children. The food was excellent, and the ambiance reminded me of a J. Alexanders or a Seasons 52.Special Features:
- VERY dissappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014Planned a special valentine's night with dinner at 7:15 pm and some shopping in the Boca mall afterwards. . We were rudely handed a d buzzer and told to step aside and come back when the table was ready. We were finally sat at 7:36 pm. , we were told by the waitress as she approached the table for the first time - the kitchen is very backed up - do you know what you want to order? We placed our food and drink orders quickly at at the same time. 25 minutes later the drinks arrived. By 8:42 pm the 2 main entrees had not arrived ( the children's chicken tenders did arrive at 8:24 pm.) . - no shopping due to this deadful delayed experience. We asked to speak with the manager whom never came to the table to discuss.
- Don't Gofoodie1Dined on 2/14/2014We had reservation for valentines day.We arrived on time.Were seateand got our soupabd drinks .So far so good.We place our order and thongs went downhill from there.Afternoon waiting 35minutes we asked our waitress what happened to our order. She said she would check.She came back to advise us that the chef was to busy to talk to her and she did not know when our food would be out.I asked to speak the manager. He advised that our food would be out in 2 minutes.30 minutes later with no food in sits we got up and left.
- Mixed feelingsBoca4FoodiesVIPDined on 2/5/2014I love the IDEA of this restaurant. It doesn't seem to have an identity. Located on the 2nd floor of Nordstrom's in Boca, you need to go by women's lingerie, dresses, bathing suits. To me that makes it a department store restaurant; however dishes and costs reflect that of fine dining. The food is very good, but I have a problem choosing a grouper special at dinner here for $35! Two people sharing a salad, two entrees and one dessert, plus coffee, some wine, tax, tip and you're WELL over $120. I don't mind paying that, but in a department store? The service is OK, but a good restaurant the server should take the leftovers and return them ready to go, rather than handing you a box. I like the place, I'm just now sure what it is!Special Features:
- Always a pleasuregenieoftravelVIPDined on 1/25/2014We keep returning to Bistro N because we can enjoy a lovely meal with great service and IT IS quiet enough and refined enough so that we can have a conversation and linger with friends. We have dined at the "fanciest IN spots" and although the food might be superb, the noise level is jarring and the frenetic pace of the waitstaff is upsetting, spoiling the excellent food and giving me a headache.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not for for vegansMeet2veganVIPDined on 1/24/2014sorry friends....they have no food fit for vegans other than salad --- so you have to figure it out once you get there. okay for vegetarians. very good for foodies.....I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatKapzac51Dined on 1/20/2014Food great Waiter excellent A little pricey But worth itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place! Great Servers!SFLFoodieVIPDined on 1/4/2014The food is fantastic and the service is always great! Bistro N is definitely a gem in Boca. We have eaten here many times and our preferred server (Ashley) is absolutely the best!! She remembers the people she has served before and in our case, she even knows what we like to drink and what we prefer to eat. The people here are very well trained and are knowledgeable about the food they serve. You will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday LunchMeet2veganVIPDined on 1/4/2014good food...limited for vegans but great salads if you ask for the non vegan stuff to be removed the kitchen listens...Special Features:
- DisapointedMichaelVIPDined on 12/30/2013Walked in and it was empty. Been there tons of times and normally its packed and a great vibe. Not tonight. They said they were out of bread. Then they said they were out of their signature crab stack. Ordered the scallops with no bacon and sure enough it was covered in bacon. It took way too long for the food to come out given the fact that there was no one else in the restaurant.
- Always a PleasureOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/29/2013My mother and I enjoy stopping in at Bistro N for lunch before shopping. We always order the Crab Stack which is consistently delicious and beautifully presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place to dine whilemarcVIPDined on 12/28/2013great place to dine while shopping good menu and serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/23/2013Great food and service. The bread pudding is a must!!! Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is wonderful restaurant!IlovetoeatVIPDined on 12/20/2013This is wonderful restaurant! The food is always innovate, and absolutely delicious. Don't miss this beautiful dining opportunitySpecial Features:
- Strike TwoJMillerVIPDined on 12/16/2013We love Bistro N. The service and food is usually top notch just as you expect from Nordstrom. Unfortunately, during two separate visits the same week I waited 40 minutes to receive my entree. During the last experience, the manager did the right thing and comped by meal.
- Great shopping & dining experienceEatouterDined on 12/8/2013Great menu variety here. Service is attentive. Food well prepared and tasty. Great specials. Love to eat here when i shop at the mall. Need to have a happy hour with special prices on drinks and wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Now my go toLisaBVIPDined on 12/6/2013I have visited several Nordstrom Bistro's this last year since their menu and concept overhaul and pleased as punch. Living in Southern California, I thought the great menu and decent wine list was regional, until I traveled to Houston last month. Same great menu! My travels took me to Boca Raton Florida this past week and I now counted the menu being the same or similar. No disappointments there...excellent!Special Features: