Bistro Le Repertoire
5076 Rue de Bellechasse
Montreal, QC H1T 2A2Neighborhood:
Contemporary FrenchPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Bistro Le Repertoire
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://bistrolerepertoire.com/
- Phone: 5142512002
- Hours of Operation:
Soir: Mardi - Samedi: 17H30 - 22H00
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine
A word from Bistro Le Repertoire
Situé dans le quartier Nouveau-Rosemont, le Bistro Le Répertoire est à l'image de son milieu : frais et inspiré. Nous vous proposons une table d'hôte qui s'inspire de l'héritage du terroir québécois et des tendances gastronomiques du monde sans toutefois renier nos fières origines françaisesContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bistro Le Repertoire reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since April 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Great find in East MontrealILIVE4FOODDined on 6/6/2014First let me say the food was great and the plating of the food was very modern , this staff knows the score! My French is not really strong and the waiter said his English wasn't either , but he was great. Between us we got it done and had a few laughs too. We started with the house special drink , sparkling wine with kir , very nice way to kick off the evening. They were out of the wine we wanted but he got the prefect replacement. The poutine not your mom's recipe and soup were great as were the mains (the veal chop and duck). Wish the 4 of us ordered more differently to get more tastes but each of us loved our meals. The chocolate cake was perfect .Simple food but truly great. Great staff , very friendly. Will be back every chance.Special Features:
- Add this to your Repertory!BosconeroDined on 1/18/2014All neighbourhoods should have a high quality bistro like Le Repertoire. Residents on the east side of Rosemont are the lucky ones. but for anyone in search of creative, careful cooking served in a no-hype atmosphere, this is a destination that's well worth the drive beyond Montreal's dining hubs. Every dish from the hors d'oeuvre to dessert was balanced in composition and beautifully presented. The wine list is small, including a half dozen or so private imports, but chosen carefully to accompany what's on the menu. Service is attentive and helpful without being obtrusive, and the chef takes great pride in his work. TLe Repertoire also offers excellent value with a menu that is priced considerably lower than its downtown peers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food in simple surroundingsMiamDined on 12/31/2013Le repertoire is located in a quiet residential area of Rosemont, a narrow bistro with a dozen tables. We chose to eat there on New Year's Eve, by chance they still had room. The decor is very simple, with the nice touch of cloth napkins. We were served a 6 course meal, every dish perfectly presented and delicious, and just large enough to leave room for the rest. The restaurant offers a nice variety of wine by the glass, and we were able to taste before ordering, which is always appreciated. The service was courteous and well timed.The only drawback was to be seated near the half open kitchen swinging doors: the owner offered us another table but my partner declined because he wanted to be far from the entrance. I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fidèle à nos souvenirsLikesSmilingDined on 11/2/2013Nous avions mangé au Répertoire il y a exactement un an et avions gardé un excellent souvenir. Cette plus récente visite n'a fait que confirmer que nous avions raison. La nourriture est excellente à bon prix. Même chose pour les vins; d'excellents choix à prix raisonnables. Le seul bémol est la rapidité du service. si nous n'avions pas répété que nous avions du temps, nous aurions quitté en une heure. Je présume que c'est à cause de Mtl à table mais je voulais le mentionner car ce n'est pas tout le monde qui désire un service expéditif. Nous l'avons simplement mentionné et la situation s'est réglée d'elle-même. Je recommande ce restaurant à tous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food served withMCDenDined on 5/25/2013Delicious food served with grace in a cozy atmosphere...overall, quite enjoyable evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food! strangelyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2012Excellent food! strangely located for what it offers... in a very residential neighborhood. Limited number of tables so reservations are highly recommended.Special Features:
- Nous sommes allés dans leLikesSmilingDined on 11/10/2012Nous sommes allés dans le cadre de Mtl à Table. Quelle belle surprise. Un service attentif malgré le restaurant bondé. Nous y retournerons sans aucun doute car la nourriture est d'un rafinement et d'une qualité impeccables. À bientôt :)Special Features:
- Simple and deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/2/2012A very good selection of background music and excelent food, i will come back for sure.Special Features: