1111 SW 1st Avenue
Miami, FL 33130Neighborhood:
BelgianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bistrobe.com/
- Phone: 305 375 0975x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday through Saturday 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 pm
Brunch (opening up in November):
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Friday 5:00 p.m. to midnight
Saturday 5:00 p.m. to midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Belgian, French
- Executive Chef: Frederik Appelt
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar
A word from Bistro BE
Belgian cuisine is more than mussels, frites and waffles. It shares the sophistication and technique of classical French cuisine but some of the boldness you’d find in Germany. It’s very unique and will definitely be new to many customers. The visionary behind this fresh, new concept is owner Emmanuel Verschueren, a successful businessman, and Tim Michels, a prominent Belgian restaurateur. They are hoping to expose South Florida to the flavors and dishes of Belgium; thus, the idea for Bistro BE was born.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bistro BE reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (9)fit for foodies (8)great for lunch (6)good for groups (3)great for outdoor dining (3)romantic (2)special occasion (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (2)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- very good serviceGoguifVIPDined on 9/8/2014Margaret was our server, she explained us every part of the menu. Good food and excellent service.Special Features:
- Local hot spot with amazing food.EverVIPDined on 8/18/2014I came here on a week day for lunch and it was fantastic to discover such a restaurant in my neighboorhood. It's not even open for a month but I'm sure this will be one of the trendy places in brickell. I tried the curry worst as an appetizer which was delicious, my partner took a steak tartare, great!! As a main course I had the mussels which were the best I had in Miami. As a desert I tried the chocolate fondue which I'm still dreaming about. I have to mention the beer list which is out of this world. Will be back, for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceFoodieatbrickellVIPDined on 8/16/2014Very impressed with this new restaurant ... Great food .... Outstanding service....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool neighborhood gem!RedsquareDined on 8/15/2014Very different and interesting menu choices. Loved the ginger / lemongrass infused mussels and the duck with the black cherry sauce was super tender and delicious! Extensive beer selection! Tricky to find if you go by GPS as it's in the middle of the building. Public inexpensive parking nearby.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- an hour wait for foodRiezlDined on 8/9/2014I ordered duck, it was okay but not worth waiting an hour for, my friend ordered salmon and it's dry. Staff is friendly but won't go there again
- Great dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014Simply searched on the Internet for a different place to dine on our visit to Miami and selected Bistro BE. We had a great time, the waiters were fantastic, very helpful when ordering and attentive. The food was wonderful - the desserts divine. Only problem was my daughter went primarily for the rabbit stew but they had none when we reached.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Bistro BE reviews archive.