634 N. York Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bistroalbertino.com/
- Phone: 2677817229
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Agron Hajdari (Goni)
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, BYO Liquor, Happy Hour, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We offer off site corporate or large party catering, setup, delivery, and servers provided if required. We also offer catering for pick up.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a privet dining area that can accommodate up to 40 people, also on Sunday we offer the all restaurant for a privet party that can accommodate up to 60 people.
- Private Party Contact: Eri 2673933599
A word from Bistro Albertino
Bistro Albertino is a chef owned restaurant where chef Goni decided to bring his European experience in Willow Grove and areas surrounding it. At Bistro Albertino you will find from homemade pastas and cheese to tender veal and chicken, from traditional dishes to contemporary dishes. You will feel welcome soon as you walk in, with the enthusiastic front of the house staff will accompany you to your experience with us. We accommodate children as well.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Bistro Albertino - Best Restaurants in Willow Grove ›
Bistro Albertino reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (33)fit for foodies (22)good for groups (15)special occasion (9)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (5)romantic (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Dining Eperience on Sept. 27, 2014OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Our party of ten ( 3 generations) had a great time celebrating the joint birthday celebration of two family members. Everybody found the food their ordered satisfying and delicious. Three of us had Linguini alla Pescatore, one had Salmon Mediterraneo, and somebody had the special of the day ...grilled sword fish. Those who are not into sea food likewise had a lot of choices. The waiters were very attentive and quick to refill the sodas and water.Special Features:
- Great Foodcat1Dined on 9/20/2014We have dined at Bistro Albertino several times and the food is always great. There are always specials and it is difficult to decide what to order! Plan to be a regular at Bistro Albertino!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bistro AlbertinochalkyDined on 9/19/2014This was a Friday night and it was really a good thing that we had made reservations for 7 PM earlier in the day. Service was quick but no so quick that we felt rushed. All the wait staff were very pleasant. When our entree's arrived, the were beautifully and artfully presented. The Calamari were absolute delicious. They were lightly breaded and fried with a lovely marinara sauce but NOT greasy. The balsamic vinaigrette on the salad was light and not overwhelming. The potato gnocchi in a creamy gorgonzola sauce were light and not heavy and the spaghetti with a ragu sauce was rich and thick. Being a BYOB is also a plus. We are planning to frequent this restaurant again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Food was very good. The only con was that we had a table in back of us and they were so loud we couldn't even understand what the waiter was saying. Other than that, everything was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't be fooled by the outsideanastasiaDined on 9/12/2014The restaurant front is deceiving because it doesn't represent the delicious food and inside decor. It's a BYOB too. Service was good. Specials were a little too pricey to try. ($26.95 for cod. Really?) Definitely would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional, very surprisedjoewDined on 9/6/2014What can I say but everything that you want in a restaurant you have here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great dinner!ChrisDined on 8/19/2014Third time here and we will be back! Ordered pasta with seafood (white sauce) off of the menu and it was wonderful. Generous portion with very fresh and perfectly cooked mussels, clams, calamari and shrimp. Husband enjoyed veal parm served with pasta. Service is excellent.Special Features:
- All about the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/16/2014Authentic Italian BYOB -- outstanding homemade food. Menu is somewhat limited but each dish is made to perfection. Relatively new and nothing fancy but this is one of the best Italian restaurants in the Philly suburbs. Service is personable and professional. A great find and quite a bargain!Special Features:
- small portionshorribleDined on 8/16/2014we have dined here many times before and enjoyed however the portions are much smaller than beforeSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014The food and service was very good but the quantity of food served was lacking. We ordered different entrees and needed to fill up on bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentwhiteflowerVIPDined on 7/23/2014We love this restaurant and frequent it often. It's in the neighborhood and always consistently good. The food is well prepared and presented, and the staff is always welcoming. I can't recommend Bistro Albertino enough.Special Features:
- Another fantastic meal!NancyKDined on 7/19/2014We returned again to Bistro Albertino and were not disappointed. Our appetizers and entrees were absolutely delicious, the wait staff was attentive, and we had an all-around lovely evening in this casual, unassuming restaurant. You can't go wrong here if you're looking for deliciously prepared Italian food, close to home, and at a surprisingly reasonable price point. Bravo!Special Features:
- Great findGoodFriendsGoodTimesDined on 7/18/2014I chose this restaurant based on reviews I found on TripAdvisor. My husband and I met 2 other couples for dinner. Upon arrival at the restaurant I was a bit concerened as the place didn't look like much, and there were only 2 cars in the parking lot. So glad we decided to stay. Food was delicious, and service was very good.Special Features:
- Little gemOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/18/2014We also chose this restaurant based on reviews found on TripAdvisor. Upon arrival at the restaurant just after 6PM on a Friday night, very surprised to find out we were the only customers in the restaurant (Nancy K, one of the two cars was probably mine). A few more showed up later. Great service and the veal parm was delicious. Prices very reasonable for Italian food and the best part BYOB, which we did. Figured out where the crowds were after dinner. Waiting outside at Bonefish Grill and Carrabba's. What are you people thinking in Willow Grove? You have an outstanding bakery in Weinrich's and all the crowds were waiting in line at Dunkin Donuts? Support your local businesses or all you will have left is bland chain places.
- LOVE THIS PLACEdakotaboyVIPDined on 7/3/2014We discovered Albertino's when they first opened and have returned time and again. also love that it is a BYOBSpecial Features:
- Tiny spot Big tastesmallgirl3Dined on 7/1/2014A tiny restaurant in an quiet neighborhood that was absolutely worth visiting. Portions were generous and food was good. Service was friendly,attentive and knowledgable. I would visit again to be sure.Special Features:
- Nice touchJohnVIPDined on 6/28/2014The after dinner shot is a very nice touch. I appreciated the dessert you provided for our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic find!NancyKDined on 6/18/2014Bistro Albertino is truly a fantastic find, and a new favorite. Unassuming, in a local strip mall, it is not to be missed for some of the best Italian food around. We enjoyed our meal immensely, have already recommended it to others, and will be back again and again.Special Features:
- Excellent Italian diningFlourtown313VIPDined on 6/14/2014The food was very, very good. The service was attentive and friendly. Parking is a bit difficult, but was able to find a spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat ReturnAllanVIPDined on 6/14/2014Stumbled upon this place earlier in the year and gave them a try for Valentine's Day Dinner. This time they didn't disappoint either The food was scrumptiously delicious, the service - impeccable!!!! Definitely will be back from more and truly started spreading the word within friends and family to give Bistro Albertino a try!!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/10/2014Producing really delicious food and great specials in a small neighborhood restaurant. Attentive servers make the experience even better. Well done!Special Features:
- Never disappointedsuefrVIPDined on 6/7/2014Again we returned with friends to Bistro Albertino. We love to come here because we are NEVER disappointed. The food is always excellent and the service great as well. We especially love the homemade orangcello!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!JanetSVIPDined on 6/3/2014This place is a great find. Lunch was great -- excellent food & service, very pleasant atmosphere. Will return for dinner and definitely recommend to friends. A winner!Special Features:
- The following 116 reviews are from the Bistro Albertino reviews archive.
- helzVIPDined on 5/31/2014Specials were outstanding as was the service. Food fresh. Amazing pesto spread for bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A real gemRaddocDined on 5/22/2014Great food, great service, can't ask for more. Flounder special was especially good! Will definitely return!Special Features:
- Not Much Bang for the BuckBillyPopDined on 5/22/2014My wife's Veal Parm was a real disappointment. My Bistecca Albertino was OK, but tasted more like goulash. Both entree portions were small. Also, neither soup nor salad were included in the meals, even though the prices for the meals were on the high side. Why would we return here when there is an Italian restaurant closer to us that offers a wider variety, much better tasting food, and enough portions for us to take home every time. This also includes baskets of homemade bread, salad, or, for a dollar extra, outstanding soups.
- Great Value!ChadDined on 5/20/2014Quite a find. When I arrived, I wasn't sure what to expect. The outside of the restaurant is not it's strong point, but the wait staff and food were outstanding. There were 3 of us and we had an outstanding meal for $95 before tip. One of the best meals for the the money I've ever had. Just remember that it's BYOB!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BYOBOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/17/2014This was our third time dining here. We reserved the round table for six and it was wonderful. The service was perfect - the table was perfect. The food was delicious. Our bill including tip was less than $60 per couple. Overall - a perfect place to dine with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little Italian ByobStephDined on 5/17/2014I was told to go here by a good friend so I came with my boyfriend. The service was friendly & attentive. We had the fried calamari to start. It was a good portion and not too heavy. The risotto special was to die for! And you have to get dessert... The white chocolate mousse was so great. Will definitely be going back. Price is reasonable and Byob is always a plus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day DinnerhpesojcDined on 5/11/2014Took my wife for Mother's Day with our two kids. The Server was very accommodating. They didn't have a kid's menu but they threw together some penne with alfredo sauce. She said they do not have chocolate milk but she was able to make some. It's a small quiet byo with good food. The kind of place I would go to regularly if I lived in the neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent food at this Byobfracas99Dined on 5/10/2014Food was good not great at this inconspicuous restaurant. Bread was warm and good, and the pesto they served w/ it was tasty. Our meals were good, large servings, but not superb. The issue was the sound level. People esp men were practically screaming and it was impossible to have a conversation. We did not stay for dessert - had to get out of there bc we had a headache!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit noisy, and nervous waiter kidbowserDined on 5/9/2014The waiter that sat us was listening in on our conversations and actually snickered at a joke one of us made (it was a private conversation), so I felt a bit uncomfortable about the coziness of the place. The food, however, was really great, and the primary waited (cannot remember name) recalled the evening's specials easily and was very friendly, and a nice change of pace from the first guy. Maybe the younger kid was new, but he had a lot to learn, in my opinion.Special Features:
- Round Two - Not so goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2014I met a group of girlfriends for dinner one Friday evening at Bistro Albertino. I enjoyed it so much that my husband & I came back for dinner then very next evening. All though our food was excellent - we were treated totally different. We made a reservation but arrived early so we waited for our table. This was fine. Our table, however, was between the kitchen & the bathroom doors and directly across from an air vent. The vent would be loud for a period of time and then shut off. It would go on and off during our entire meal. Ironically, we had the same waiters as the night before but for some reason, we were not treated the same way. The food was once again excellent. I will be back but I will choose my table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BYOBOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/25/2014This is a small BYOB. The outside is easy to drive by but glad we didn't. The food was very good and the service even better. Waiters are attentive and knowledgeable. The menu showed very reasonable prices. I, however, ordered a special. I foolishly did not ask the price. It was DOUBLE the menu prices!! Live and learn! Did not take away from an excellent meal ... I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeTonyDined on 4/19/2014Bistro Albertino is a great little find. Food was phenomenal. A quiet place with great food. Can't ask for more. I will definitely be returning there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A real standoutOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/17/2014Had a very good experience. Party of 4 dined on a Friday night. All dishes were very good to excellent. Server friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. Clearly executing at a level beyond most restaurants in the area. Will definitely be backSpecial Features:
- Great Local spotLebocarmanVIPDined on 4/17/2014My daughter and I were looking for a place to have dinner near the Willow Grove Mall and checked out OpenTable. We were glad to find somewhere close by that had so many Great Reviews. So rather than a chain Mall dinner we tried here and were pleasantly surprised. Everything was excellent and I would highly recommend Bistro Albertino for fine Food with a home cooked Flare.
- Outstanding!ChrisDined on 4/12/2014Second time at the restaurant and it was again excellent food and service. Tried different dishes this time, both specials. Veal chop was the best I have ever had. My husband had mushroom ravioli with seafood in a light crème sauce - it was amazing! Go to this hidden gem!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly good experienceEllieDined on 4/5/2014Enjoyed Saturday night dinner at this neighborhood BYOB. Excellent service, reasonable prices, very tasty food. We had baramundi that was delicious. A companion had veal marsala that she loved. Would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem in the roughgrandpahermDined on 4/5/2014Great place for excellent food at a reasonable price. Have ben liking for a good place to eat before going to the Keswick theater, finally found one that's perfect for the night out. The God was high quality and very well prepared. Service was fast and friendly. No complaints, definitely somewhere you can enjoy a God meal anytime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.