7111 S. Virginia St., Ste B
Reno, NV 89511Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bistro7reno.com/
- Phone: (775) 851-9463
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: M-F 11:30am-3:00pm
Happy Hour: M-F 3:00pm-6:30pm
Dinner: M-Sa 5:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Michael Woodall
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private space for up to 50 people. Semi-private space for up to 25 and entire restaurant rental available for up to 150 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Erin 7758519463x
A word from Bistro 7
Modern American fare with something for every palate served in a sleek, hip space with a casual, yet sophisticated atmosphere. Innovative cocktails, stellar wine list, fresh, seasonal delicious food. Open for lunch, happy hour and dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bistro 7 reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (9)romantic (8)special occasion (8)notable wine list (7)neighborhood gem (7)good for groups (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (2)hot spot (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Small PlatesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/3/2013This is a perfect place for a casual meal. In the summer, shared items from the small-plate menu, plus salad or soup is a nice light meal in the hot weather. Add an Appletini and you have a dinner!Special Features:
- Lucky FindRenoCheeseheadDined on 6/28/2013I was stopped in Reno on a Saturday night on a trip and came upon Bistro 7. It was a quick walk from the Courtyard. I didn't want to sit at a table by myself so I decided to sit at the bar. The bartender, Jill, was super friendly and very pleasant on the eyes as well. I asked about the wine list and she gave me a couple of good selections. I decided on one of her recommendations, a bottle of Justin Cabernet. I had the Ribs. Great flavor and fall off the bone tender. I then had the Filet. On the menu it almost sounded a little like Steak Diane, which I have not had in a long time, but this one was much better. The fried shallots made the dish in my opinion. I can't wait for the next time that I will be in Reno to come eat here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Yet AgainOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/27/2013Found myself back in Reno on business and decided to head back to B7. Once again, I was extremely pleased with my meal! Tried the Rib Eye steak, it was perfectly cooked and had great flavor. I also started with the Grilled Caesar salad which was very unique and tasty. Don was a very professional server and was always on top of things. I left without dessert since I was full from the steak, but the table next to me was raving about the butterscotch pudding...now I have to wait a few months until I come back to try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food is mediocre1246VIPDined on 6/15/2013It is difficult to understand what the owner of this place is thinking, because the decor is cool, the location is good, & the food was great when they first opened: in fact, it was one of the greatest pizzas we ever had, including italy! but now, it seems that nobody in the kitchen has any idea how to prepare the food correctly, the menu is old and boring, the happy hour has no vibe, and the "outdoor patio" is not inviting but instead has a dark cover that makes it feel like a cave. The nice booths actually face the back of a "waiter's station" so the view is like a supply cabinet. This place is dead on a saturday night because there is no "draw" like a great chef or delicious happy hour snacks. It is just a shame: get a chef!
- Good food, great service!NicknameVIPDined on 5/24/2013Walking distance from Homewood Suites. Attentive service from the start. Good food at reasonable prices - definitely try the deviled eggs appetizer.Special Features:
- Amazed & SurprisedCaymusDined on 5/14/2013As a local this is the first time I have made it in Bistro 7. We usually head downtown but happy we decided to change things up. Very diverse menu with fresh seafood, steaks and pastas. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- undercooked, reheatedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2013I took my mother here for Mother's day. I regret this decision. My mother and husband ordered Bistro burgers medium well. Both burgers were served medium. My mother decided to send hers back and decided that she was done eating. My husband requested a new burger. When he received the burger it was well done and the same burger pattie reheated. We knew that it was the same pattie because they serve the burgers cut in half. When we cut the second burger the bun was not cut but the pattie was we will never recommend this restaurant to anyone.
- Kitchen service impacted the mealfoodieDined on 5/12/2013Granted, we were a party of 8, but had to wait 45 minutes to get our food. When it arrived it was luke warm. Also, my son's entree included toast and when I asked for jam was told they didn't have any?? I don't think the restaurant is typically open for breakfast, but if you're going to serve something, you should probably have the requisite accompaniments. We visited on Mother's Day and were also never offered the free mimosa or dessert that was advertised. All in all, bad service makes a bad visit.Special Features:
- Each menu selection is anOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013Each menu selection is an adventure is taste treats. The menu is very diversified and fun to choose from. All in our party were satified with their selections. The serving was well timed and professional. The interaction with the staff was great and helpful for meal selection.Special Features:
- Surprise in RenoOpusloveDined on 4/16/2013Very impressed with the quality of food and debt of wine list. The salmon entree came right out of their brick oven which was very cool. Ambiance has a feel like I would find in the city. BTW, try their lemon basil drink!Special Features:
- As goog as it getsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013A very special find for Reno. Steak & lobstor roll is a must to start. Then went to their Ribeye. Wow, better steak then I had the night before at Charlie Palmers Steak house. Oh by the way I ordered a bottle of the Justin Isosceles at CP $145 at Bistro 7 only $90!Special Features:
- The food and service wereHmmmmVIPDined on 4/4/2013The food and service were outstanding. I actually did not expect The quality of food and service far from the casino resorts.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/13/2013I was in town on business and found Bistro 7, and I had a great experience! The food was excellent, I highly recommend the steak and lobster roll as an appetizer, I had the salmon for dinner and that was very well prepared with a ton of flavor. The wine list was one of the most extensive that I have seen as well. Great service, great ambiance, and nobody seems to know about it. I will be back next time I'm in town!Special Features:
- Quiet but extraordinaryEvanVIPDined on 3/2/2013I found Bistro 7 on a visit to Reno and was a little disappointed to find that it was unexpectedly somewhat empty on a Saturday night. However, I was glad that I pushed past the apprehension, as this turned out to be an extraordinary meal. The bleu cheese crusted filet mignon was perfectly cooked and wonderfully flavorful, one of the best I've ever had. The au gratin potato bake and steamed vegetables on the side and the complement of a signature cocktail made the meal extraordinary. Even if the place is quiet with a lot of empty seats when you arrive, don't worry...this place is among Reno's great restaurants!Special Features:
- A last minute decision forOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/28/2013A last minute decision for us to eat here and we very much enjoyed the experience. Good food and presentation, great service and an interesting menu. The silverware is a challenge to use as it has an interesting design!Special Features: