60151 Trilogy Pkwy
La Quinta, CA 92253Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bistrosixty.com/
- Phone: 7605010620
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily - 8:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Daily - 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Daily - 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cocktails, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Let Bistro 60 be your deliciously effortless shortcut to the perfect event or party. When the season arrives, and planning becomes urgent, Bistro 60 is here to make entertaining easier with delicious catering menus. Our chef has come up with fresh and inventive dishes to impeccably match your occasion, from small get-togethers to major events. If you are planning a personal house party, a group outing, board meeting, employee training session, or special event, we will help make your social or business event a success.
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment nightly from 5 to 8 pm. Each day of the week we have something different for our guests. While enjoying dinner, enjoy a variety of different artists and duets. From piano and vocals to guitar we bring a new experience to dining. Some nights call for a little Latin influence, so you can feel the rhythm. We encourage a fun atmosphere of dancing with a designated area to do so. Call us for more information on what is happening tonight!
A word from Bistro 60
Enjoy the fresh air and fresh menu at Bistro 60 with a delightful breakfast, a lunch with friends or a succulent dinner for the whole family. Located within The Golf Club at La Quinta, in La Quinta, CA, Bistro 60 is best known for its laid-back atmosphere, great service, and fresh, eclectic food. We use local farm-raised vegetables, quality meats, and Santa Monica seafood every day. We also offer theme nights and live music in the evenings of every Wednesday through Saturday. Bistro 60 is also available for catering and special events bookings. We proudly serve the Greater Coachella Valley including La Quinta, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Indio, Cathedral City, Thousand Palms, Bermuda Dunes, Thermal, Mecca, Indian Wells, Idyllwild, and the Morongo Valley. Try Bistro 60 once and it'll soon be your local favorite! We look forward to serving you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bistro 60 reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (8)great for outdoor dining (6)great for lunch (6)scenic view (6)good for groups (3)fit for foodies (2)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Worth the Drive!Merlotlover51VIPDined on 10/12/2014Yes, I know this gem is a little off the usual tourist route but it is really the trip. Breakfast, lunch or dinner you will have great food and service no matter when you come out. Sit on the deck overlooking the golf course and enjoy the beautiful view of the mountains. One of my favorite dishes is the short ribs, so yummy- be sure and save room for the flourless chocolate cake- it's the perfect finish to your dinner.Special Features:
- What a pleasant surprise!peachykeenVIPDined on 9/27/2014This is truly a hidden gem in the desert. Excellent food and service. Incredible price (summer special 3 course dinner for $14). Large portions too.Special Features:
- Bistro 60 disappointingLRLQDined on 9/27/2014We are locals and were anxious to try Bistro 60. Ordered 2 Cobb Salads. On presentation, didn't even look like a cobb salad. It was old lettuce chopped up, with little visible anything else and sliced avocado on side. I asked for Blue Cheese dressing, bottled dressing was used. I managed to eat half and avoided the rest. Ice tea and salad $15. Should have been much better. Service was fine, efficient and friendly. Will give it one more try once season gets going, but not a good start.
- Always wonderfulPenelopeDined on 8/25/2014So glad to have this restaurant close - food is always great; service excellent and reliable - music is an added bonus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Bistro 60 reviews archive.