Bistro 45 - Hilton Greenville
45 West Orchard Park Dr
Greenville, SC 29615Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bistro 45 - Hilton Greenville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.greenvillesc.hilton.com/
- Phone: 8642324747
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 11:00am, Saturday & Sunday: 6:30am - 11:00am; Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Nightly: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Joshua Musselwhite
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
A word from Bistro 45 - Hilton Greenville
Bistro 45 serves a variety of menu items from quick apps, fresh salads to perfectly cooked steaks. Our menu is designed to have a regional taste based here in Upstate Carolina. Over half of our menu items including chicken, pork, and trout are produced within 50 miles of the hotel. We strive to obtain local products and produce to ensure quality fresh products that support local businesses.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bistro 45 - Hilton Greenville reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance2.7Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Worst service ever, food okBreezie304Dined on 8/1/2014It was the worst service I've ever had! There was only one waitress for the entire restaurant and the bar was incredibly noisy it was impossible to hear what my husband said just across the table! Other tables around us complained to the manager about the lack of service and they received their food free however my husband and I didn't complain because we didn't want to get the waitress in trouble. We asked for bread and never received it and we didn't receive our drinks until our food was brought out. The food was pretty good not what you would expect for the prices you pay and in total we were there ever two hours and we didn't even get dessert because we just wanted to leave by that point!
- Food was great but service lackingKmertonVIPDined on 7/13/2014Our food we ordered was wonderful, cooked perfectly and had nice presentation. We were there for a special occasion and our son was looking forward to ordering dessert but when we were presented with the bill without being asked if we wanted dessert, we decided to go elsewhere. We have only been to 45 twice and the first time was for Mother's Day brunch, that experience we had Bill, and he was very attentive and took great care of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Actually great food at a hotel!MicheleVIPDined on 5/25/2014There was a horrible thunderstorm that lasted for hours. Therefore, we cancelled our dinner reservations for downtown Greenville and stayed at the hotel. Pleasantly surprised at the taste, presentation, and quality of the meal. Usually, my experience with hotel restaurants has been dismal. Bistro 45 thanks for changing my impression.Special Features:
- Great Easter brunchidocDined on 4/20/2014My family of 6 had a wonderful Easter brunch. Attentive service and abundant food choices made for a great holiday event.Special Features:
- the holiday buffet was excellent.ronsDined on 12/25/2013the holiday buffet was excellent. well prepared and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas Buffet.JimLDined on 12/25/2013Nice place for this important day. Food was good but not "over the top". I enjoyed everything. These was a adequate assortment of dishes to satisfy any appetite.Special Features:
- worst christmas meal everBartnkDined on 12/25/2013We attended the Christmas Brunch. We paid $52 up-front and were VERY disappointed. We expected both breakfast and lunch items as it was called a brunch. The food selection had no breakfast items, and a very limited fare. The waitress called the manager over, as we had questions on the menu. He did have the kitchen make us scrambled eggs with Fruit, but for $52, it was an awfully expensive meal. There was no offer to comp our drinks or bill. It made for our worst Christmas meal ever.
- Service ruined itTeeLceeDined on 12/25/2013Greeted and seated promptly and cordially. Waited apprx 10-15 mins before finally catching the managers atten to ask for our server so that we could order beverages. Not sure why nobody knew who was supposed to be covering our table. Food was actually very good and was very happy with the selection, although there was no seafood table as described on the website. Again, watched as other tables were offered coffee with dessert, but our server disappeared again and never came back until we were done with dessert to clear the plates. Considering a 21% gratuity was automatically added before eating we were very disappointed. It's unfortunate that the table service was so lacking because it could have been a very nice experience otherwise.
- The food quality was not worthTManDined on 12/25/2013The food quality was not worth of the cost. There were not enough servers. We were in a ballroom making it feel like a banquet rather than a nice, quality, family dining experience. I was very disappointed and would not go back.
- DisappointingDisappointedDined on 12/25/2013Certainly not worth the money. The waitstaff seemed inexperienced, the beef was tough, some things were overspiced. Everything else was fine. We expected top-notch food and variety for the money. Disappointing, not worth the money. Would be quite adequate for $15.
- Memorable ThanksgivingTeach48Dined on 11/28/2013My husband and I enjoyed the fantastic food selection at Bistro 45 for Thanksgiving. Our seat location was in a quiet area and our waitress was very quick to bring us our drinks and to check on our needs. This is our second holiday dinner at the Bistro and we will return. It is highly recommended for a holiday celebration meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hotel lobby RestaurantKatrinnaDined on 11/16/2013Expensive, empty on a Sat. Night, just didn't do it for me...Special Features:
- SCRUMPTIOUS BUT NOISYDeepDishDelishDined on 9/7/2013This restaurant deserves a larger setting, as well as it's own entrance! We were surprised to have to enter through the hotel's lobby to access the restaurant. Unfortunately, on this evening there was an entire wedding party (and guests) waiting in the bar/restaurant to be allowed into their ballroom - VERY loud!! However, we will return due to the quality of the food we ordered. We were pleasantly surprised - everything was delicious!!Special Features:
- EhOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/4/2013Its a make shift dining room in the hotel lobby area. Food was good. Scene was poorSpecial Features:
- Last resort & not so hotAquaLadyDined on 5/12/2013Had a hard time getting a Mother's Day reservation, from out of town. Expected more for a Mother's Day brunch. The first table of food was a mess and not full. Our table was way down the hall and the server was not very attentive. We had to ask for water. The food tasted good, but the buffet could have been neater, fuller and better organized. For $30, I would expect some brewed tea, not instant. I was disappointed, for sure.
- Delicious BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/12/2013My brother and I took our mom here for their Mother's Day Brunch. It was delightful! The selection was great and the food was fresh!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We screwed up and ended upOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/12/2013We screwed up and ended up going to the Hyatt buffet by mistake instead of the Hilton-Bistro 45 The worst thing was we didn't realize this and the Hyatt seated us for their buffet.Special Features:
- Mother's Day brunch was incredibleDeniseDined on 5/12/2013Mother's Day brunch was incredible and good was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Da BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2013We went here for Mother's Day brunch. The food and service were excellent. There were two things we didn't like. The first was the location of the buffett line. The restaurant had the line begin in the hotel lobby! So as customers were working through the line hotel guests were coming and going. Very odd. The second issue we had was the location of our table from the line, Our table was not very close tot he buffet and we had a good distance to cover to navigate between the two places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent I wish we had theTeedDined on 3/31/2013Excellent I wish we had the opertunity to enjoy the brunch more tha twice a year. Food outstanding ,service polite and very responsive inspite of the large crowd. Price very competativeSpecial Features:
- The service was very slowOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/15/2013The service was very slow and the food was good but not outstanding
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013The service at Bistro45 was great and the food was amazing! We love the pimento cheese and carolina crab cake apps! I tried the Fried Green Tomato Sandwich and it was fantastic. We will definitely be dining at Bistro45 again in the near future.Special Features:
- Great Food put in a bad placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013Not what you would expect from a restaurant in a Hilton Hotel. The food was exceptional, the atmosphere was non-existent with feeling that you were on top of another guest. The tables were odd shaped which put you further apart from your guests than the person next to you and did not allow for conversations. The service overall was good, but again not what you would expect from a Hilton with the servers far too casual with you. Move the food to another place and I would go back in a heartbeat.