13499 S. Cleveland Ave.
Fort Myers, FL 33967Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bistro41.com/
- Phone: 2394664141
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Lite Lunch Menu Daily: 2:30pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Heath Higginbotham
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Bistro 41 Caters! Chef Heath Higginbotham will personalize your catering menu based on price, size, and budget. Call (239) 466-4141 for a quote.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private room is available for weddings, holiday parties, wine dinners and more! The gorgeously appointed room will hold up to 200 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Reiner Drygala 2394664141
- Entertainment: Bistro 41 features live entertainment every Thursday,Friday and Saturday nights. Additionally, every second Friday of the month, Bell Tower hosts "Yappy Hour" from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm- bring Fido or Fifi for cocktails and shopping and then visit Bistro 41 for a bite to eat! Bistro 41 always welcomes dogs and their owners on our outside patios!
A word from Bistro 41
Located in the Bell Tower Shops featuring an array of quaint specialty storefronts, adjacent to the Bell Tower Cinema and just a short drive from the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Theatre. As a sponsor of the MLB Spring Training season we are close to both stadiums as well as the Southwest Florida International Airport, making the Bistro 41 perfectly situated near the best Ft. Myers has to offer. Bistro 41 ... Casually Elegant Bistro 41 is more than a great restaurant, it’s a great experience! Much has changed since 1997 and we've seen friends come and go. Thanks to our loyal following, we're still here, still striving to exceed expectations with consistent, culinary cuisine and accommodating professional service. So if you haven't been to Bistro 41, you should give us a try, or if it's been awhile we'd love to see you again!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bistro 41 reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (6)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (4)special occasion (4)neighborhood gem (3)vibrant bar scene (3)notable wine list (3)good for groups (3)hot spot (2)romantic (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- birthday celebrationsuitelifeVIPDined on 9/19/2014Everything was excellent and we celebrated a birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not OpenonerustyoneVIPDined on 9/1/2014We wet to the restaurant at the scheduled time only to find out that they were closed due to power outage.
- Disappointing!dsundy24Dined on 8/14/2014My entree was disappointing! I ordered the pork loin special. The pork was chewy and NOT tender as a pork loin should be. Considering the price of your entree's and everything else being ala carte, we probably wouldn't come back for another dinner.
- Good food, but...jeffbethdVIPDined on 8/11/2014I feel like I need to qualify the "yes" to would I recommend to a friend. IF good food is the main objective, then yes, I'd recommend. BUT, if a nice dining experience is important to you, then I'd have to give it a maybe. Our first impression was not very good. We were seated rather quickly but the waitress, after bringing our water, never offered or asked for our drink order. Additionally, she had a very condescending attitude that left us wondering what kind of dinner we would end up with. We ordered our dinner and waited some more to see if she'd comeback for our drink order...she didn't. We had to ask for our drinks when dinner was brought. On the plus side, dinner was excellent. For the money...Blue Point down the walk is better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- diningsofine35Dined on 8/10/2014Had excellent and nice presrentation and waiter attentive and politeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousFloridagourmet1Dined on 8/7/2014We tried the summer $42 special for 2 and enjoyed the food very much but as expected the portions were small. The pork dish was extremely tasty. Dessert Ok but nothing special. Loved the half off bottle of wine as Meomi Pinot Noir is one of our favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/23/2014Been here many times and always enjoyed it. This time for lunch food was not good. Soggy fries with the hamburger, and the French Onion soup wasn't very good. Soup lukewarm and the chesse wasn't even melted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food but more pricey than $$DecoDCS72VIPDined on 7/15/2014This is the second time I have eaten at Bistro 41. The food has been quite good both times and they do have nice unique entrees and we love their truffle fries. Their entrees definitely tend to be on the pricier side and it would be good for them to be re evaluated as a $$$ venue. I had a great wine and my husband the beer snob liked several of the selections on their beer menu. Our service was excellent and not over intrusive. Overall a very nice dining experience.Special Features:
- GatewaydinerDined on 7/12/2014Had a great dinner to celebrate another birthday. Will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything is just rightFoodaholicDined on 7/4/2014This was the perfect setting for friends to get re-acquainted. Food and wine were perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 404 reviews are from the Bistro 41 reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/22/2014I enjoyed our dinner. We let our server know that we were our way to the BB Mann for a show. She was hustled and was attentive. Dinner took a little more than an hour. We ordered 4 different entrees and everyone enjoyed their meal. We enjoyed a nice bottle of wine and then headed to the show. It was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerribleChefDanDined on 6/5/2014We looked at their menu online, only to get to the restaurant and find that the online menu was not the menu being served. The online menu prices were substantially cheaper than the actual menu prices, certain "bait and switch" tactic. Server was terrible, knew nothing about the menu for food or wine. The menu was prepared horrible, food pairings that had no business being paired together. We didn't even stay, got up and left. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone! Wound up eating at a local bistro called Mad Fresh, right around the corner.
- Outstanding!captivatoniDined on 5/19/2014Presentation and quality of the food was outstanding. The scallops were perfectly prepared and served over a mushroom risotto at the suggestion of the waitress vs. the cranberry risotto that was on the menu....a great recommendation! They came in individual scallop shells with an orchid accent. The people I was dining with had the port pork pot roast and special's swordfish. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the food, ambience and service. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodlittleoneVIPDined on 5/17/2014We come here often and can count on good food and service.Special Features:
- Price & Quality UnmatchedGuessImPickyDined on 5/17/2014Reservation was for 7 pm, but the restaurant was not at all busy so seating inside and outside was abundant. Began with a wine glass that had something 'crunchy' stuck to the inside and out. Filet was dry, over-cooked, and had an unexpected brown sauce over the top of it - - covering the burnt spots on the outside. Guest had flank steak which was excellent and pilaf which was also great. Outside music was very nice. The restaurant is over-rated, however, and prices too high for what is delivered. I would not recommend, except for perhaps a drink & appetizer.Special Features:
- great spotsuitelifeVIPDined on 5/9/2014dining at Bistro 41 is always a special occasion. service and food presentation is always great.Special Features:
- The service was excellentRobODined on 4/12/2014The service was excellent in the outdoor area we dined. However, the food and ambience were below par. For starters the salads were too big and a waste of food. The waiter should have told us of their size so they could have been split. The special red snapper was dry and with little taste. Lastly, the music playing in the open mall area adjacent was so loud normal conversations at the table were challenged. We were there as an engagement dinner for our son and for the high prices ( red snapper $ 33) we would unlikely return to Bistro 41.
- forgottenspoonballVIPDined on 4/6/2014We tend to forget about the good restaurants "hidden" in malls. I myself hadn't been to Bistro41 in several years. We ate outdoors, were entertained by a lovely musical combo and had a wonderfully tasty meal. I had the scallops on cranberry risotto -- wow. Give it a try; you'll be glad you did.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining in Fort Meyers, FloridaMuffDined on 4/4/2014I had a Angel Hair Veggie pasta dish that was very, very good. The Angel Hair was just "al dente" enough and the veggie's were fresh and crisp without being undercooked. The tomatoes were especially tasty and plump. I was sitting at the bar and the bartender was warm and friendly w/o getting in the way of the great conversation I was having with a new friend sitting next to me.. Bistro 41 has a good, reasonably priced wine list as well so if your in Fort Meyers and want a comfortable yet upscale dining experience, this is the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try the Calamari!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/30/2014This was our first visit to Bistro 41 and it was prompted by their internet offer of a free entree on your birthday. We will go again, regardless of such an offer. The service was first rate, the artisan bread with olive oil was pleasing to both eye and palate and the asian calamari appetizer was outstanding. The entrees were good rather than great. Prices are a bit rich.Special Features:
- Good but slippingBeadbelleDined on 3/27/2014This has been a favorite restaurant of ours--it had been excellent food and a nice atmosphere. This time, the hostess was neither welcoming nor friendly. The server was friendly but did not bring our dessert-to-go before we had to leave for a concert. There was also an error in the kitchen and achovies (which I cannot handle) were put on my Bistro salad :-( :-( which also had way too many sun-dried tomatoes and salad dressing. I ordered my very favorite, the pork pot roast--but it had many fatty portions of meat. ;-( It will be a while before we even consider going back. The others did enjoy their meals and the wine was very good.Special Features:
- Great FoodGManDined on 3/27/2014We were seated outside immediately with our 5:30 reservation. Because we were there for an early dinner it wasn't very busy. Our server, Kristi, was excellent. We started with salads and wine and then we enjoyed a petit filet over garlic mashed potatoes and pork pot roast in demi glaze with mashed potatoes. Both meals were excellent. We would definitely dine here again if in the area and highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok for after shopping or baseball gAndieDined on 3/26/2014We have been to this restaurant a few times. They used to have a limited early menu with a bottle of wine for two at a reasonable price. The bottle has now become a glass, and the price has gone up. For the money, it is now no longer a great value. The service was great. Three out of four of us has a good meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is very tasty. EspeciallyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/24/2014Food is very tasty. Especially enjoyed the vegetable black bean soup. Could really savor all the veggies without intrusion of heavy spices.Special Features:
- Romantic BirthdayMikeDined on 3/22/2014Very good evening...great food and service.. highly recommended..Special Features:
- We imposed on the server..OkiesailorDined on 3/21/2014It was a special occasion for us visiting again a place where we had dinner during our honeymoon years earlier. Greeter was not warm.. Seemed put out that we requested a quiet table. Server, was not happy to be there.. Even rolled her eyes when asked a question. It was not very busy, but seemed to take a while to get drinks served.. No help with the menu.. Didn't mention the salads were quite large and could easily be shared.. Food was less than remembered from our previous visit. Overall, not sure if we would visit a next time.. Wish it had brought back to memories of old..
- Tuesday Diningluv2dine2Dined on 3/18/2014I have eaten at Bistro 41 many times, made online reservations for a group of friends and for myself. The food was delicious! and I will certainly come again. The service was not wonderful. Drink orders arrived at the approximate time of the salad. When I asked about bread (which has always come right away in previous visits) I was told that the amount spent weekly on bread and that it now must be requested. After my request for bread, we did receive it and I asked for some butter, too (which arrived when the meal was over and there was only a small piece of bread) I'm sure that the server was busy, but he certainly was not attentive or intuitive in any way. I was disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!ben97alana00VIPDined on 3/14/2014We can always count on Bistro 41 for great food and good service. They offer "small" plates as well as the regular size and that's great since not all of us want such an abundance of food. We've never been disappointed with dinner at Bistro 41.Special Features:
- very disappointing for thebriaaDined on 3/13/2014very disappointing for the cost of the meal. I had not eaten here since the same time last year and for the cost there are better options in Ft. Myers.
- Some Things Never ChangeRoadWarriorFoodieVIPDined on 3/8/2014My wife and I have been coming to Bistro 41 for over ten years. We like the location and especially like the lunch menu. We've observed, however, that the manager, waitstaff, and kitchen staff CONSISTENTLY fall apart with large groups or when the restaurant is crowded. We booked a table for six, were seated promptly and had a personable server to take our orders; then things went downhill. We waited far too long for our food to arrive and two in our party said their food was lukewarm. We had to flag down a food runner to help us with the second round of drinks. Then one of the hostesses had to clear our table, since our server was not around.. No manager around either...Running out of patience with this resaturant; now a 3rd choiceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely eveningSissieDined on 3/5/2014We wanted a nice evening to catch up with friends. Drinks were good and bar tender was attentive. They loved the pot roast and really appreciated the small plate options.Special Features:
- Great bistroTravellerDined on 3/3/2014Service was great - Bert looked after us. Food - as always - superbSpecial Features:
- First visitOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/2/2014Recommended by several sites. Booked through Open Table Craig,our server was relaxed, low-key and did not make us feel we disappointed by ordering their small plates. I ordered the spring rolls with 2 sauces.Tasty ,but greasy.Husband's braised pork was a pleaser. Chocolate bread pudding exceptional. Craig, our server was great. Overall, a lovely evening out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MenuFishy2VIPDined on 3/1/2014The restaurant needs to expand their menu. It never changes. It was been the same for theist 5 years.., I suppose that is why it was not crowd on Saturday night. Please update menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aways a good choice!GradygritVIPDined on 3/1/2014We live in Naples but occasionally meet with friends & family in Ft. Myers. Bistro 41 is always my choice. The food is great for lunch or dinner. Service has always been prompt and courteous.Special Features:
- terrific serverpumpkinDined on 2/28/2014Our guy was attentive without bing pushy, funny and seemed like nothing was too much trouble. We will look for him on a return visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Multiple times Dining here...JBinNaplesDined on 2/25/2014Bistro 41 is a great find in a mall area. It's one of the best restaurants in Ft Myers. I've dined there and met friends coming from north, south on 41 because it has such a good location for meeting up for lunch or dinner. Lately, however, I was very disappointed in the meal I ordered and also my guests. Could there have been a change in the kitchen staff - or was the lead CHEF not in the kitchen that day? Am sure it's going to be a one time event, but my disappointment was shared with my guests too and for me that was a sad time to have the kitchen on such a bad day.Special Features:
- disappointedvilia10Dined on 2/23/2014The food was not even average. The quiche was dense and not tasty. The hamburger was not edible. The salads were just average. I would not recommend this restaurant.
- Needs improvement.NiteoutDined on 2/22/2014Placed at table near kitchen and service door to outdoor seating, when restaurant was about 20% filled. We asked for another table, good move. Spilt the large spinach salad but was served on one plate which we had to spilt ourselves. Our server was friendly and nice but needed more experience to serve in a restaurant where average bill is $l00 plus. She brought tap water that we asked for and then later when ordering sparkling water took the water glasses without even asking. While eating, with fork in hand asked if I was finished, a big no no. We tried the small plate black grouper, very small which is OK if the price reflected it. Overall food was good, great bread and the bread pudding not quite sure about.Special Features:
- I keep coming backDCvacationerDined on 2/21/2014We vacation in SW Florida every year, and I look forward to lunch (or dinner) at Bistro 41 almost as much as I do to the warm temperatures. A friend from Fort Myers introduced us to Bistro 41, and ever since it has been at the top of our list. Food is excellent and service is impeccable, but relaxed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.