412 Main St
Park City, UT 84060-5114Neighborhood:
Contemporary FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bistro412.com/
- Phone: 4356498211
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30 am - 4:00 pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Contemporary French, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Adam Ross
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Large Party Reservations ~ We have many options available for your large party, whether it is in the dining room or our lounge upstairs. To make a reservation for a large party please call us. Sundance Reservations ~ We accept corporate or film industry party reservations only during the Sundance Film Festival. Group sizes range from 50-150 people. We well design your party around your needs, please contact Stephen McComb.
- Private Party Contact: Caitlin McComb 4356476577
- Entertainment: Bistro 412 Bar offers live entertainment every Friday and Saturday night with a varying schedule of local talent. We are currently featuring Terrence Hansen on double-necked guitar Tuesday nights, and DJ Funkee Boss on Fridays. For a current line-up of our artists, please give us a call.
- Cross Street: 4th Street
- Public Transit: Bistro 412 is located just off the Park City Transit Main Street hub. Park City Transit is free and runs through the whole city, including Kimball Junction. Please check with your hotel or the Park City Transit website for a current bus schedule.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: We are located at 412 Main Street in historic Park City. There is limited metered parking on Main Street, however we suggest you use one of the parking garages located in Swede Alley, directly behind Bistro 412, as there is ample free parking in this area.
A word from Bistro 412
Bistro 412, located at 412 Main Street, offers a comfortable American Bistro setting with a French flair. The charming decor with French lace curtains, photos and intimate seating provides the feel of a French Bistro. At Bistro 412, guests can enjoy superior cuisine and outstanding service in a beautiful setting. During the spring and summer months, enjoy the warmth of our Main Street dining patio or Main Street Dining Deck. We offer a wide variety of sumptuous dining choices, from our signature Curried Mussels, Escargot Encroute or our delicious Thai Spring Rolls to start. Our delicious Poached Pear and Goat Cheese Salad or 3 Onion Soup make a great addition to your meal. Enjoy an Entree of Steak Frites, Cassoulet, Beef Bourguinonne, Trout Amandine or our raved-about Braised Lamb Shank. Don’t miss our Bar Menu special menu pricing starting at 5:00 PM nightly upstairs in the Bistro 412 Bar, where you will find friendly staff offering great service and refreshing libations.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Bistro 412 - Best Restaurants in Park City ›
Bistro 412 reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (17)fit for foodies (14)special occasion (13)neighborhood gem (10)romantic (8)great for lunch (5)good for groups (4)notable wine list (3)kid-friendly (2)hot spot (2)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Jnut27jnut27Dined on 10/17/2014The food was great. Watched the waiter next to us spoil the table with everything. We had to ask our waiter for everything. The food was great, but service lacked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice for special nightNancyADined on 10/11/2014My husband and I celebrated our 20 year anniversary and 412 Bistro set us up with a cozy quiet table. They took great care of us, with delicious food, great atmosphere and wonderful service. I'd recommend it for any special occasion.Special Features:
- Optimystic4evrVIPDined on 10/5/2014While I have dined here several times this is the first time I felt the server was clueless (bordering on rudeness) on the protocols of guest relations. My guest and I had to resort to speaking to the manager several times to take care of things the server should have been doing. However, the poor service aside the the meal was very satisfying.Special Features:
- great view at top of main streetSJP3003VIPDined on 10/4/2014Our group of four had a Saturday afternoon lunch at Bistro 412. Service was very friendly, accommodating and friendly. The fare was good overall, and the outdoor seating provided a good perch to take in main street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lamb is subperbdebnajdVIPDined on 9/18/2014During the summer Bistro 412 has an outdoor dining area on the street. Great for people watching and enjoying an outdoor meal. Have always visited Bistro 412 for a variety of appetizers but this time decided to get 2 entrees instead. The duck was good but the lamb shank was fantastic. The meat was so tender it practically fell off the bone. It was flavored wonderfully and the portion size of the shank was so large it was enough for two people. Service was good too.Special Features:
- SuperbMarthaDined on 9/15/2014We had six people and all of us loved our evening. From the food, to the service, (our waiter was charming and kind) our evening was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goodbobbDined on 9/5/2014The food was superb, the service was attentive, helpful, and not overbearing. Enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charming atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/27/2014Second time I have been to Bistro 412 and the food was average and the service ok. Strange thing is both times there was a pesky fly hovering over the table. Leads me to believe...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flavorful MenuSparty84Dined on 8/23/2014Great food! Chef makes excellent choices in preparing the entrees. Wine list is solid and ambiance is very nice.Special Features:
- Good but forgot the detailsCarloVIPDined on 7/12/2014We were going dinner. My mother in law 91 was with us and she is very active and enjoys the evening dinners. The staff was very accommodating in getting us our entrees. What was a problem was when my mother in law started eating her side item, she had trout and side potatoes, she felt something in her first bite. It was a sliver, small but enough to see clearly a piece of glass. I immediately informed the waiter and staff. Well we did not want, they did ask, for another item she elected to not eat the side but to continue with the trout. What I did expect is for the manager to come back by and report he had made sure it was corrected. So while we often eat on the main strip in Park City's great Restaurants not here again .Special Features:
- Great dining experienceGramjudyDined on 7/9/2014We took a chance for dinner reservations for our extended family of six while on vacation. The hostess seated us in a family friendly booth (we have a 4 year old grandson) and took great care in accommodating our needs. The food was outstanding. We had escargot for appetizers and they were so good even the four year old loved them. The guys ordered the duck two ways, and my daughter and I split the trout and a wonderful beet and goat cheese salad and every dish was prepared beautifully enjoyed to the last morsel. The only glitch was the waiter failed to provide the French onion soup until after the main dish was served. The noise level was moderate and we were able converse easily. A great dining experience.Special Features:
- The following 97 reviews are from the Bistro 412 reviews archive.
- Over wonderful experience...CajungirlDined on 6/15/2014Enjoyed Father's Day Brunch with our 6yr old daughter. We ordered a little bit of everything and it was all excellent. Our little one recommends the mussels and escargot! Our server was a delight as well. It was our first visit but it will not be our last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLovelydinnefVIPDined on 6/14/2014My wife and I had a reservation at Bistro 412 for a Saturday night. The restaurant was not that busy. The hostess showed us several tables we could choose from. Unfortunately the weather did not permit outside seating. So we picked a table close to the window which was almost as good as outside. Our waiter (Austin) took wonderful care of us . He was attentive, professional and friendly. The food was excellent, French onion soup, Steak frites and Moules frites. We enjoyed the dinner very much and will return during our next trip to PC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bistro 412UsoeVIPDined on 6/3/2014We love going to Bistro 412! We have never been disappointed, always a reliable place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A personal favoriteRockyDined on 6/1/2014I've always loved Bistro 412. I go there more than all other PC restaurants combined. The staff is always friendly, the food consistently excellent, and the ambience (why does spell-check say this should be "ambiance"?!) is terrific.Special Features:
- Wonderful Park City restaurant!TravelerVIPDined on 3/23/2014We ate here our first night of our ski trip. The service was great! The food was perfect. Might be a little pricey for some, but was well worth the money we spent! Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A real touch of France in Park CityLemonlover101Dined on 3/23/2014The Park City dining scene is full of high priced pretenders, this bistro however has an authentic feel to it; a real flavor of France right there on Main Street. After a day of skiing or mountain biking, this place is perfect for a family or intimate dinner of real food expertly cooked and well presented. Shhhh, don't tell too many people or it will be impossible to get a table. Let the Deer Valley crowd overpay at places like Grappa and Riverhorse Cafe, the Bistro is better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have dined at the Bistro twoLRVlachosVIPDined on 3/22/2014Have dined at the Bistro two previous years and had wonderful meals. Was not up to par this last time...mussels were grainy, ... other entrees were VERY salty. It Needs to work on the cuisine since there is a lot of competition on Main Street and lots of better choices if the chef continues to have SALT ingrained into his cuisine.
- Both the meat and fish dishesOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 3/22/2014Both the meat and fish dishes were over seasoned. I would try other restaurants to see how there food was before I returned
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/21/2014The waiter recommended a great bottle of Cab Franc, and that was the highlight. The escargot was lacking flavor and I would not recommend. The duck was tasty. We had a great time, but no one was wowed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Park City's Cozy French Bistrotacman20Dined on 3/13/2014We were looking for a high rated, moderately priced restaurant that took reservations. Not that easy, it turns out, to find in PC. Bistro 412 fit the bill quite nicely. Ambience is lovely and a refreshing break from the more densely packed and noisy eateries. Nice bar scene upstairs, great view of main street from the front dining room. I had the Steak Frites - super tender meat, perfect sauce. Friends had Duck 3 ways, Beef Bourguignonne, and Beehive Mac and cheese. - all excellent. Highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable French bistro in Park CitTXNCfoodieDined on 3/11/2014Food is very good, prices are very reasonable and this is a restaurant we come back to time after time in Park CIty.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely a Neighborhood Gem!NancyDined on 3/10/2014Really enjoyed our dining experience at Bistro 412. It is such a quaint little restaurant. Food was outstanding and we will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticDublin14Dined on 3/8/2014Our third experience at Bistro in three ski trips, as always great food, great service. Food was cooked perfectly and plenty of choices Beverage and wine prices were fair We will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was full flavoredKimballVIPDined on 3/7/2014The food was full flavored and DELICIOUS. Everyone loved their dishes. The short ribs were so tender. The burger was exceptional. The curried mussels were tasty! The bread pudding was outstanding. Our waiter was attentive and friendly. He also made excellent suggestions. A great meal was had by all!Special Features:
- Delicious experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/5/2014The Bistro is first class in every way. I felt as if I was back in Paris. They take your coat and hang it upon arrival. Then you are seated in this quaint little restaurant complete with white table cloths. The food explodes in your mouth with flavor. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the duck prosciutto appetizercollinrossVIPDined on 3/1/2014the duck prosciutto appetizer was absolutely fantastic! Honestly one of the best things I've eaten in quite a while. The bread pudding was also fantastic. Full of blueberries and white chocolate made for a superb approach to bread pudding. Other menu items were ok, these others really stood out.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The perfect spotsarahjean72Dined on 2/26/2014Bistro 412 is my absolute favorite restaurant. Every time I dine there, I leave satisfied. The food is cooked to perfection and doesn't leave you feeling like you just ate a plate of butter. All three macronutrients are included on each entree. There's an adequate amount of protein, fats, and carbohydrates. A balanced meal full of nutrients will leave a customer very satisfied, which leaves me one happy frequent customer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was awesome!AstiVIPDined on 2/23/2014We had a wonderful dinner with beautifully prepared ingredients presented in a creative manner. Our server, Justin, was fabulous as he learned of my food allergy and personally made certain that the items I ordered were free and clear of the ingredient. Our dinner was so great that we returned on another night to enjoy items we wished we could have ordered the first time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All around positiveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/22/2014Bistro 412 was a pleasant evening all around. It is located in a great spot on Main St. We were seated by the window which was the best place to be. ( Though busy, the hostess gave us time to look upstairs to see if we would prefer that, but we were very happy with our table.) Our server, Justin was attentive with a smile and the food was delicious and the portion size was perfect. No complaints -- :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findSkierDined on 2/19/2014Great food and service. Best meal in Park City. Service attentive.Special Features:
- Charming Casual American BistroSeatteliteDined on 2/16/2014Relaxing atmosphere with outstanding dishes!! We started with the Baked Brie wrapped in puff pastry w/ blackberry compote fabulous! My teenage son loved his 412 Caesar salad and his main dish the Bouillabaisse. I too loved his Bouillabaisse with saffron broth but he share very little with me. I'll be back to order my own! The french onion soup "outstanding". My husband was very impressed with the Bourguignonne and I enjoyed the Monkfish with cauliflower mash. Excellent place to enjoy a full meal of appetizers, salad, entrees and dessert or just cozy up to a few appetizers and french onion soup. If I lived in Park City...I would frequent this restaurant often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent dinnerreleasethehoundsDined on 2/14/2014Hostess and coat check were prompt and courteous. There weren't many diners there at the time. Tables were packed closely together. Waitress offered the specials as an afterthought and didn't provide any descriptions of menu items. Monkfish and trout entrees ordered by my party were quite small (even for someone who typically eats very small meals). Those who ordered short ribs and pasta were satisfied. I got the lamb shank (most expensive item on the menu) and the meat was tough and bland and the side dishes on the plate were cold by the time dinner came out. We ordered a bottle of pino noir that had turned sour and the cork had dried up. Overall, definitely not worth the prices!Special Features:
- Everything was GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/9/2014Appetizers, salads, and a wide variety of entrees at our table were all excellent. Small, so make reservations. Excellent atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charming bistro that putsJimboVIPDined on 2/3/2014Charming bistro that puts a taste of Paris into Main Street, Park City. The food here is always very good, as is the service, and they don't rush you. The Utah trout is awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConfusedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/31/2014Average resort food, flavors were confused, over complicated. Waiter was attentive, maybe a bit too much.
- The food had hits and misses.mmm4VIPDined on 1/9/2014The food had hits and misses. The lardon salad had a great dressing, grilled onions and lardon bits. However, the croutons that were supposed to be "truffle flavored" somehow, were just toasted, unflavored bread cubes. The trout was delightful. However, the potatoes and hericot vert were an after thought - no seasoning and the potatoes had been boiled and smashed (bland). While the service was nice, he continued to push us to buy more expensive wine options. He suggested a wine that was just a "few dollars more" - it was $30 more than the bottle we were considering. Additionally, I ordered a glass of rose brut - it was completely flat (it was replaced). The service overall was bit slow.
- A little bit of FranceLedoyleVIPDined on 1/7/2014Very cozy spot on Main Street. Like stepping into a French cafe. The food was very good. We will go backSpecial Features:
- Enjoyed our mealBWDoverDined on 1/7/2014Not as expensive as many Main Street places but good food and wine. It is small so reservations are a must.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingCPAplus2Dined on 1/4/2014We arrived promptly for our reservation and then had to wait 30 minutes for our table. Once at our table the service was very slow. The food was average but not exceptional. We will not go back.