120 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bistro20restaurant.com/
- Phone: 9784408855
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:30am -10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Bistro 20
Authentic Italian Cuisine with American FlairContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bistro 20 reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great Mother's Day gathering!SueLDined on 5/11/2014Excellent attentive and friendly service! And the chocolate dipped strawberries were such a thoughtful surprise for all the mothers. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MehNancyDVIPDined on 5/11/2014Dined there with a party of 6 on Mother's Day. There were only about 4 other parties in our area of the restaurant. We had reservations at 12:30 and got seated right away; took about 10 minutes to look at the menu; and didn't get our meal until 1:30. Our order consisted of a salad, two omelets, a kids' meal and 2 steak dishes. The food was average. We probably won't return.
- Gourmet Spot in the BurbsJNGdinerVIPDined on 5/6/2014We have had several great meals at Bistro 20 in Sudbury recently. Inventive, delicious food, friendly staff, in a refined, quiet atomosphere. There is more action in the bar, but the dining room is more peaceful and more to our liking.Special Features:
- New brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/4/2014It was the first day with a new menu, serving brunch only. All the kinks were not quite worked out. Menu was limited, but food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the worst dinners I've hadAndyDVIPDined on 5/1/2014I use OpenTable a lot , and I eat out about 3-5 times a week between personal and business. I almost never write a review and when I do it is always to rave about the restaurant. But I have to keep people away from this place. This used to be Sky and that was a good place and this is the second time we have gone since it converted. The first time was bad as well but we wanted to give it a 2nd try. Food was prepared horribly (my asparagus were khaki green and very over cooked, my steak tips extremely salty and chewy. My wives baked scallops were like rubber and her rice pilaf tasted like it came from a box, and not the top brand either. There was one other table there the entire dinner that should have given us a clue. STAY AWAY!
- Well prepared foodQuadratoVIPDined on 4/12/2014We enjoyed the food at Bistro 20. Our beef was well prepared with shuttle seasoning and coked to our specifications. Side dishes were also well prepared. The wine list was thoughtfully constructed with pleasant wines at reasonable prices. The service was very courteous and prompt. The dining room has understated decorations and with ample space sounds are muted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.