Bistro 1501 - Orlando Marriott Lake Mary
1501 International Parkway
Lake Mary, FL 32746Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bistro 1501 - Orlando Marriott Lake Mary
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 4079957053
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Tuesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Wednesday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 6:30am - 11:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: William Young III
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dinning area seats up to sixty guests. It is available for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch.
- Private Party Contact: Scott Bourne 4079957005
- Special Events: Join us for our award winning Sunday Buffet Brunch. Voted best brunch in Seminole County 4 years in a row. Invite your palate to enjoy made to order omelets and waffles, fresh salads, old bay shrimp, prime rib, lunch entrees and delectable desserts.
A word from Bistro 1501 - Orlando Marriott Lake Mary
The vibrant colors of Bistro 1501 are cleverly disguised in the lobby of the Orlando Marriott Lake Mary. The contemporary room with its jazzy décor and art accents is the perfect place to relax while enjoying tempting delicacies from Chef William Young. The discriminating palate will be treated to rich and vivid flavors. Our dinner menu features fresh seafood, steaks grilled to perfection and desserts to satisfy any palette. Bistro 1501 is the perfect place for a quiet lunch meeting in our private dining room or the casual luncheon with friends. Join us for the most important meal of day, the power breakfast. We serve everything from Starbucks lattes to made order omelets. On Sunday's you can enjoy our award winning Sunday Buffet Brunch, voted four years in a row best brunch in Seminole County. Brunch is every Sunday 11am-2pm. Bistro 1501 provides the perfect opportunity to temp the taste buds and linger over a sumptuous dinning experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bistro 1501 - Orlando Marriott Lake Mary reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (10)special occasion (4)neighborhood gem (4)fit for foodies (3)kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)romantic (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Out-Standing Brunch!TerryDined on 9/14/2014Bistro 1501 really has earned its reputation as best brunch in Seminole County! The breakfast items are good, especially the eggs Benedict, but we usually save our appetites for the main entrees, imaginative salads and too tasty desserts. The dishes change from week to week, but as an example from last week, beef tips, salmon in dill sauce, BBQ ribs, pork roast, corn casserole, avocado and tomato salad, deviled eggs, sushi, prime rib, banana flan, pecan puffs, and so much, much more. Add in excellent service and you have a winner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Brunch Spotklm4140Dined on 8/3/2014Bistro 1501 never disapoints with a wide variety of brunch items. Start with the breakfast bar with made to order omlets, then move on to the great selections of salads, seafood, sushi, prime rib and many other delights. Top it off with unlimited mimosas and the dessert bar and you wont leave disappointed.Special Features:
- Well Done!TerryDined on 7/13/2014The main dishes were outstanding, coconut shrimp, beef tips, lobster quiche, just to name a few. The sauces were outstanding, meats were tender, salads supreme. There is so much to choose from, all exquisitely prepared, much attention to detail. From sushi to omelets to fresh fruit to waffles to peel and eat shrimp, if you can imagine it, they probably have it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Champagne brunchHeyjudeDined on 6/1/2014We have had and enjoyed many visits to this restrurant. We have never been disappointed in the selection of dishes to choose from. We love the preparation of their cold smoked salmon. We have dined as a couple and also meet regularly with a group of friends. We also had our sons groom dinner there when the hotel first opened. Excellent food, excellent service, excellent price.Special Features:
- The following 23 reviews are from the Bistro 1501 - Orlando Marriott Lake Mary reviews archive.
- GREAT !!TweetypieDined on 3/23/2014We always come here when we are in town. The Sunday Brunch is great !!Special Features:
- Tried something new for ValentinesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014Promptly seated at the time of our reservation unfortunately sat for over 10 minutes before anyone would even take our drink order. The management never came over and when eye contact was made promptly turn the other direction. If it wasn't valentines day and no where else to go my wife and I would have left. After our order was taken they brought out the salad which was presented in a very lovely bowl. Unfortunately the bowl was not big enough to eat out of and my salad and dressing kept falling out on the table it was very annoying. When our food did arrive my order was wrong but at this point I didn't care I was hungry. I ordered the filet which was cooked to order but had so many grill marks it's all I could taste. Would not recommend!!Special Features:
- classydatenite21Dined on 2/14/2014Went there for valentines never done the nice dinning out before. It was a good memorable experience for my fiance and I. The food was great and the waiter was professional. A really nice place for a date night with that special someone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eat. We bookedCurlerDined on 2/14/2014Great place to eat. We booked this restaurant for Valentines Day. They had a special menu. Everythng on it was great. Even eded the evening with rose. I recommend giving it a try. e will be back..Special Features:
- Incredibly good foodTerryDined on 12/15/2013What a huge variety of dishes on the Sunday brunch, all well presented and extremely delicious. Salmon, beef, pork, chicken, shrimp all at the same time. Keep up the good work, it's excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb Brunch!TerryDined on 9/15/2013This restaurant has earned Best Brunch in Seminole County for 8 years now, and I do mean "earned'! Besides a full breakfast bar, the lunch items are of exceptional quality and variety, artfully displayed and very imaginative. Nice relaxing atmosphere, with great service that does not make you feel rushed. Mimosas or champagne are included along with coffee, juice and soft drinks. Our new favorite place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentTweetypieDined on 7/28/2013The Sunday Brunch is excellent and at a fantastic price. The staff are wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice brunch!SandJinCFLDined on 5/26/2013As an alternative to going to the larger hotel brunches/resort brunches further away from home we like having 1501 nearby to us. Ample choices of "breakfast" and "lunch" foods, nice setting and very good service. Mimosas, included in the price, which is very reasonable for what you get. The hot food is hot, the cold food is cold, there's plenty of favorites and you can be slightly decadent or find items that aren't so bad for you including some salads and veggie type items including a fish dish on the hot side etc. All in all we would say that if you're in the area (North side of Heathrow off 46A fyi) it's a very, very nice brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had gone here before andSandJinCFLDined on 3/24/2013We had gone here before and the food this time was better, and overall a great experience. There was some confusion turning over from "breakfast" and the hostess was not very organized but when we got past that had a wonderful server, great food and a super enjoyable time.Special Features:
- Insist on a good table!Mistertravel2013Dined on 2/24/2013The food was good and the menu had interesting offerings but the lighting was all wrong. You are either under a spotlight or in the dark. Too bad because this place has potential... it's just not realized. We sat in the lower dining room. Maybe the upper room with sushi bar is better bet.Special Features:
- The Valentine's Day SpecialOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013The Valentine's Day Special Menu was excellent and reasonable priced. Was not overcrowded, most patrons were adults and the ambiance/noise was perfect for the occasion. We are going back to the recommended Sunday Brunch. Negative point: The Manager never stop by our table throughout the dinner, despite greeting all the close-by patrons. Very dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2013We found Bistro 1501 through OpenTable and never would have thought to go to a hotel restaurant for a special dinner. Given the fact that our standby didn't have our reservation for Valentines Day, I had to scramble to find a new place. We were presently surprised at the quality of the food, atmosphere and service. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- We had New Years Eve dinner,SteakloverDined on 12/31/2012We had New Years Eve dinner, it was nice, they had a special dinner for two for only $60.00 which was very good, I had the steak and my girl friend had the grouper, both were very nice, it was a three corse meal, and it was good ....will eat there again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, tuckSpecial Features:
- Great spot for Sunday brunch.LPinFLVIPDined on 12/2/2012Great spot for Sunday brunch. Great variety of food that will please everyone. Breakfast and lunch treats served the entire time. Healthy choices, and decadent dessert choices. Great service and a pleasing atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great as usual. We are regulars!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/2/2012Great as usual. We are regulars! Great variety of foods and always delicious.Special Features:
- It was very quiet. The waitOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2012It was very quiet. The wait staff was very attentive and the food was delicious!Special Features:
- If they are the best brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/18/2012If they are the best brunch in Seminole County I don't want to try the others. Very under staffed. Waitstaff frazzled-kitchen crew bussing tables.Waited 5 minutes for water. Observed one patron get his own water. Had to bus our own plates. Pork tasted like shoe leather. There were no desert plates on the desert table. Tongs used where flat service required, making food look like it had been in a garbage disposal. The only positive I can mention is the eggs benedict which were not allowed to get hard. Our complaints got us one meal comped but I felt I had to comment on all the things that were wrong.
- Went to the brunch for myOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/5/2012Went to the brunch for my husband's birthday..was a great treat..from the time you arrive til you leave you feel special..they even sang Happy Birthday to my husband and he loved it..I'm handicapped so appreciated the roomy booths that were quite elegant..can't wait to go back for a "just because"..Special Features:
- This year was not real good...SteakloverDined on 12/31/2011This year was not real good... Had New Years Eve dinner ($75.00) and the server was just not with it .. got the wrong salad, that took 12 minutes to correct, she came to check on us once, I didn't get a fork for my dersert, that took another 8 to 10 minutes to correct, and she just wasn't there...her mine was else where.(Angelica) she came to ask us if all was ok only once and then darted away... see ya .........This placae has always been great before, ( had New Years here 5 times) but this time was a bummer ...Might try Ruth Cris next year ........Special Features:
- We went for Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/26/2011We went for Sunday Brunch and arrived just at opening (11:00am) Lot of young employees "hanging around" the entry desk for the entire time we were there. This gives the impression of a poorly managed (or supervised) operation. Our waitress did not offer champagne or mimosa (complimentary) until we requested it halfway through the meal. Of course we downgraded the tip to 5%. The food was really very good. The waitress forgot about us until we were ready to leave, and then brought us more plates and utensils as if we wanted to start all over again. (She was badly inattentive and out of sync. We then had to request the bill. There went the rest of her tip. I don't recommend this restaurant to anyone who isn't completely submissive.Special Features:
- The food was fabulous. WeKathyDined on 6/19/2011The food was fabulous. We enjoyed the decor. The service was wonderful. We arrived 20 minutes early and were seated immediately. We had brunch for father's day and it was very enjoyable. I would highly recommend this restaurant for their Sunday Brunch. We will have to go again, as there was so much food, we were unable to try all selections.Special Features:
- Basic hot breakfast area wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/19/2011Basic hot breakfast area was good, but Omelette/Waffle Chef by herself and constantly ran out of ingredients, and had to search for help to replenish missing items. Food is usually good with nice presentation, and Father's Day brunch, once we were informed that a separate buffet area was set up apart from dining area, the food options seemed to meet this expectation. However, in general the Staff appeared to be less enthusiastic and not very attentive - a disappointment since in the past going to the Marriott for special Sunday or otehr occasion brunch was something to look forward too.Special Features:
- Great decor--very Modern.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2011Great decor--very Modern. We had a great time on Valentines Day. It wasn't crowded at all, and they had a very good menu and dessert list. It was very quiet, and small. This would be a great location for a bridal shower or private party!!Special Features: