109 Bruce Street
Sevierville, TN 37862Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bistro109.com/
- Phone: (865) 453-8899
- Hours of Operation:
Open 7 days a week from 11 to atleast 9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Bistro 109 Catering has provides the very best in catering and event planning services for private and corporate clients in the Area for almost 30 years. Each and every employee at Bistro 109 is dedicated to excellence in the products served and the services provided. Bistro 109 uses only the freshest and highest quality ingredients and actively supports local growers and producers that engage in organic and sustainable agricultural practices. Bistro 109 is committed to making each event unique and the best our clients and their guests have ever attended.
- Private Party Facilities: Bistro 109 is proud to offer our guests a classy elegant alternative to a banquet hall or conference room. For whatever reason, business or pleasure...brunch, lunch or dinner...Bistro 109 private dining will leave a lasting impression. Whether it is for your closest friends or esteemed colleagues, rest assured your private dining experience will be something they will leave a lasting impression for years to come.
- Private Party Contact: Dustin Manning 8654538899
- Entertainment: Live Music and Entertainment at Bistro 109 features an array of live entertainment. It is perfect for fantastic upbeat music, lively conversation and meeting people. Expect a memorable night and an atmosphere that pleases any crowd. Enjoy a laugh at one of Sevierville’s most popular Restaurant.
A word from Bistro 109
It is my desire that you delight in the Atmosphere, while enjoining the fresh food we prepare for you. From the time you enter off the streets of downtown, into the historical building, to the time you leave, I want you to relax, forget life’s troubles and worries; let your mind feel at ease. Truly take in and bask in the sights, sounds, scents, tastes and textures throughout. We at Bistro 109 uses only the freshest and highest quality ingredients and actively supports local growers and producers that engage in organic and sustainable agricultural practices. Bistro 109 is committed to making each dining experience unique and the best for you our guests. So please enjoy and drift away even for just one moment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Bistro 109 - Best Restaurants in Sevierville ›
Bistro 109 reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelQuiet
romantic (14)special occasion (13)good for groups (12)neighborhood gem (11)fit for foodies (9)notable wine list (5)great for lunch (3)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (1)hot spot (1)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Sweet spotMisterTJDined on 11/8/2014Great food, great service, great ambiance. The piano music was a perfect touch. We will definitely visit again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Embarrassed hostrhynoDined on 11/1/2014Our evening to Bistro 109 was set for entertaining out of town guests. We wanted to let them experience something local not the cookie cutter chain establishments while visiting in Sevierville. I thought a quaint little local spot rated , supposedly, 5 star would be grrat! Our hostess and restaurants manager was quite rude about a few basic request. Our server was on her first night apparently and completely alone in the dining room and was not capable she was rude service was SLOW and food was cold upon arrival. Never ask about food or service had to ask for everything overall a terrible experience and embarrassing in front of my guest.
- OdorJabbaDined on 10/30/2014The restaurant smelled like fresh paint. The smell was a little overwhelming. The waitress explained they had repaired the roof. Food was great and the ambiance was otherwise very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChickieDined on 10/25/2014We celebrated our 40th anniversary there and it was fabulous!!! The food was great, the workers were friendly and couldn't help us enough and we will definitely go back the next time we are in the Smokey Mts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DrummerDined on 10/25/2014We are 3 hrs away & was looking for a nice place to have our anniversary dinner while in the area. Have to say it was beyond what we expected , very nice atmosphere , experienced & knowledgeable staff. The menu was great, It was hard to decide so we tried several things, Calamari as our app, Crab cakes, Scallops & Lobster ravioli as our entree. It was all excellent!!! The prices was very reasonable. We was very impressed , we have ate at almost every nice location in Pigeon Forge/ Gatlinburg area but have to say this was by far our favorite. We will definitely be stopping by everytime we are in the area!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 Year AnniversaryHappeltDined on 10/24/2014We came to pigeon forge to come up to the mountains. My wife and I were looking for a nice place to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary. This place was perfect! Pigeon Forge is like a Myrtle Beach in the mountains. So it is filled with franchise after franchise not really our style. This place was great small little place with great food and nice people. We loved the idea on the menu of how you can order regular size portions or smaller size portions so you can try more of the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemTeacherDined on 10/23/2014Loved it! Food, atmosphere was great. Music perfect-not too loud for conversation. We met some old college friends there for dinner while vacationing. We will definitely Be back. They were great to help accommodate our friend in a wheelchair with a service dog. Overall one of the best places around--we will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJennylouVIPDined on 10/10/2014A group of six of us had a wonderful meal on a Friday night. The portion sizes were very generous, the food delicious, and I appreciated the chef working with a food allergy to create a delicious off menu option for one of us. We will return when we are back in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2fishDined on 10/10/2014Although the staff and waiter were friendly, the quality of the food was mediocre at best. There were only a few tables with people so the waiter was not busy nor could the kitchen have been. Yet two of the items on the menu that were really " talked up" by the waiter were not available. One meal was overcooked. Our parents 50th anniversary dinner did NOT feel special at all.
- Great Food and Great StaffhdeneaseVIPDined on 10/4/2014My girlfriends and I were visiting from out of town and we found this neighborhood gem. The food was very good. The servers were very friendly and we even enjoyed the piano player as our Saturday evening entertainment. We would go again if in the area.Special Features:
- Exceeded my expectations!!Newlyweds2014Dined on 9/16/2014We went to Bistro 109 after getting married in the Smokies and it was the best choice we could have made!! The staff was accommodating and excited to be part of our special day. The server took several photos for us. They made a wedding cake for us. It was the best experience I could have asked for. I highly recommend Bistro 109!! It was an elegant experience and the food and drinks were delicious and affordable!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very EnjoyableTeriroseVIPDined on 9/15/2014Very quaint, non-chain, restaurant off the beaten path in downtown Sevierville. Good food, service and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved everything about Bistro 109Bistro109Dined on 8/23/2014We just moved to the area and wanted a nice dinner at a non-chain restaurant. The staff, food, and piano entertainment were fantastic!Special Features:
- LOVE the BistroOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014The food was outstanding, the ambience quiet and intimate, and the staff couldn't have been more friendly. Can't wait for Bistro 109 in Maryville!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must done while in the areaBCH21Dined on 8/16/2014This is a hidden gem. Great food and ambience not to mention the piano player is a draw as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Online reservation was responded to promptly. The service by Zach & Sean was outstanding. Food was excellent.Special Features:
- The following 154 reviews are from the Bistro 109 reviews archive.
- What were they thinkingHHIMACDined on 6/25/2014I ordered the ribeye steak oscar and what I was brought was a flabby unseasoned baked thin steak. I asked the waiter if the steak was supposed to be baked and he said yes... it's different, but that's the way he does it. We'll never go back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/16/2014Portions were quite small. The restaurant was empty. Their chairs are worn out, so you sink into a hole. NONE of the 6 of us would return.
- Save your money and your pallate.SashadogDined on 6/13/2014We had searched online and this establishment appeared to be a good choice. The restaurant was almost vacant, at 7:00pm on a Saturday night in Sevierville, TN. That should have been our first clue. The dinner rolls were of the brown and serve variety, with a bitter olive oil and pesto dipping sauce. This was the best course of the evening. We ordered "Fresh" crab stuffed Trout and I ordered Lamb Chops. The "Fresh Trout arrived, preceded by a very pronounced foul fishy odor that literally permeated the area. It was sent back. The lamb was tough but edible with little flavor. The wait staff tried their best. This was by far the worst meal we have ever had in this resort area and we've been here many times.
- Neighborhood GemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/2/2014If you are visiting the area, you have to make time to eat here. The food is simply wonderful and the staff is extremely friendly and attentive. This will be a regular stop on our vacation from now on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gemBarnwoodyVIPDined on 5/16/2014Generally, we have found the food in Sevierville to be focused on quantity, not quality. So glad we found Bistro 109. Excellent gourmet dining at reasonable prices. We emjoyed every aspect of our meal. Pear and apple salad with blue cheese and balsamic dressing even had my teenagers stealing bites. Favorite entree was the caramel pecan chicken. I avoided it because it was breaded and fried but it was absolutely delicious. Also enjoyed the scallops with blueberry reduction and the citrus chicken. We were too full to try desserts. Portions were generous. Also enjoyed the piano man. Nice bar area too. Service good too despite reviews I read online. Please give this place a try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find ... Nice ExperienceGreatPlacesDined on 4/26/2014I've been in the Sevierville area for years & never knew Bistro 109 existed. We spotted it the other day & decided to go for a date night. The food was very good, as was the service & the atmosphere. I love to cook, so I'm fairly critical of a new dining experience. This was a great experience.Special Features:
- Amazing NightFoodluvaDined on 4/18/2014It was an amazing experience and the service was incredible. There was love piano music playing and everyone was very attentive to our needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for catching up with friendsPaulFoodDined on 4/5/2014Our dinner and time spent with friends was very good. The atmosphere was charming. This night they had a very capable piano player churning out a mix of tunes from the Beatles to Hymns. The food was good with a generous selection (and portion) on the menu. My only negative comment was that their dessert selection was somewhat limited. It would have been nice to have some pies and additional options. Overall I would definitely recommend it to anyone traveling around Sevierville. Far above any chain restaurants offering. Easy to find as well, just point your car in the direction of the Court House. Give it a try and if you are in luck the piano will be sounding out some tunes to add to your dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OVERLY EXPENSIVEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/24/2014PRICES WERE VERY EXPENSIVE, ESPECIALLY FOR THE AMOUNT OF FOOD WE GOT. MENU SAID THE SCALLOPS WERE EXTRA LARGE AND I GOT 5 VERY SMALL ONE BITE SCALLOPS FOR $18. DISAPPOINTING. WILL NOT GO BACK.Special Features:
- lucky findlzcam79Dined on 3/22/2014In a sea of fast food and fried food, I was excited to find this restaurant while visiting relatives in the area. The menu had plenty of options, including vegetarian and gluten free, which two of our party were. Food was very good, and it was nice that there were small and large portion sizes for several of the dishes offered on the menu. There was a piano player the night we dined at the restaurant, and it made for a very pleasant experience. Best food I had while in the Gatlinburg area, and I would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Experience Amazing Food!!LovelyDinerDined on 3/15/2014My friends and I has an amazing experience at Bistro 109. The food was soooo good. Everyone really enjoyed their selection! Strongly recommend others to try this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely delightful!SaraHEvelyn78Dined on 3/11/2014From the atmosphere, to the service, to the food (even dessert!) was wonderful! My fiance and I just recently ate their on a getaway to Gatlinburg, and although it was about 20 minutes out, it was AMAZING! I would say it is a must if you are in the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindMRLCODined on 3/1/2014This is one of the Best restaurants we've found on our many trips to Gatlinburg. We had fabulous food great service and there was live piano to set the mood. They also offer half size plates at great prices so there is something for everyone.Special Features:
- Disappointed travelerTrav6492Dined on 2/15/2014Bad quality ingredients and very poor preparation of the food. Creative menu that looked like a great place to try when in town for vacation, but everything we tried was very badly prepared. Most of the food was over seasoned, so any real food flavor was drowned out. The rib-eye was paper thin and over cooked, and the scallops and calamari were bland and rubbery. The bread that was brought to the table about 20 minutes after being seated was cold and stale as well. The service matched the food as well. We got our first drinks and the food came on time, but were left waiting 20+ minutes on refills as we sat with empty glasses. For a city lacking in local restaurants, this one misses the spot badly.
- This place is quiet and cozy,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/15/2014This place is quiet and cozy, romantic with a piano played in the background. Service was good, no problems there. The food, however, was lacking. I ordered Sun Dried Tomato Pasta and it was very bland. The noodles were over cooked, the sauce had no flavor and the pesto was not pesto. My partner ordered Cubed Steak and it was worse. I didn't try it but she said it was horrible..no flavor, the mushroom gravy was clumpy. I did try the mashed potatoes and they were dry and flavorless...just like everything else. I kept feeling like I was on an episode of Restaurant Impossible...the before tasting..Special Features:
- Valentine's Dining ExperiencegingergirlDined on 2/15/2014We loved the romantic music playing in the background and the diningroom was elegantly set. The menu choices were quite interesting and all sounded tasty. I had lobster ravioli with asparagus and my husband had ribeye steak which was all very good. We will definitely go back to try other appetizers and entrees! The desert was out of this world! We found the price to be very good for the quality of the food, service and atmosphere. Bistro 109 is a definitely, new favorite, place to go eat!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ValentineClydeVIPDined on 2/14/2014We used OpenTable to find a place while visiting Pigeon Forge. What a great surprise!!!! There was a live piano player, bar and very nice romantic fit for a Valentine dinning area. I really looked like a hero to my date/wife. Thanks for such a great gem and a find I'll be visiting again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a basic restaurantTheresaDined on 2/14/2014It was a basic restaurant to eat at. They were out of soda products, because machine wasn't working. The food was simple but good. The service was slow but overall I liked the atmosphere of the piano player on Valentine's Day. I would try it again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's TreatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014We had a wonderful dinner at 6:00. We were seated immediately and our drink order taken quickly. Our spinach dip with homemade chips appetizer was tasty. My husbands ribeye was cooked to perfection and he enjoyed the cheese grits and asparagus with it. I had the Maple-glazed duck and it was very good with the herbed couscous. We split a tiramisu served in a wineglass that was wonderful. The music and decor made for a very romantic evening. My only issue was that it was a little noisy around the bar where we were seated. I would ask to be seated further back into the restaurant next time I think. Overall we were very pleased and will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- need to try thisletsgoDined on 1/24/2014Great food. Great atmosphere. Great service. Reasonable prices. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We always come back!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/13/2014Upscale establishment, delicious food, affordable prices, and great service. We absolutely love coming! !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- weekendfor2weekendfor2Dined on 1/3/2014We had to change our plans from dinner to lunch due to the weather change. But the food was great. Crabcake some of the best I have ever had. We even ordered Dinner to go once we tasted how good lunch. They over two size orders which is great for sharing. EnjoySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good meal, nice ambiance andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/2/2014great music variety.My bonus daughter ate the chicken parmesan(she loved),my hubby ate the scallops(he enjoyed them even though he stepped outside of his box and tried the blueberry sauce that the meal comes with)and I had the portabella mushroom(I would have liked the mushroom a little less done but it was tasty).The adults enjoyed Little Black Dress pinot noir!I was a little critical of some things...I figure for the price of the entrees I have a right to be.The table linen and menu had some stains and while our waiter was nice he was not what I expected at a restaurant like that.We tipped 20% even though he was not mister personality.It was a slow night for them and as a former waitress I know what they earn hourly so I felt for the guy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Atmosphere niceKLRtravelerDined on 12/31/2013The atmosphere was great, very elegant, piano bar, dark intimate setting. The food on the other hand was less than desirable. We asked for a few items both they told us ran out. Our entrees were not great, borderline ok, one the pecan chicken breast was listed as their specialty. It was a small piece of chicken fried nugget with maple syrup and a few pecans thrown in. The steak not much better, grayish looking and overlooked. This could be a fantastic place with the right chef, the owner should invest in a god chef if they want this restaurant to stay in business.Special Features: