210 Racetrack Road
Washington, PA 15301Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bisteccapittsburgh.com/
- Phone: 7245031510x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday through Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
Friday and Saturday 4:00pm to 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Whether you are looking for the perfect private setting for family and friends or a corporate event with colleagues, Bistecca will leave a lasting impression on you and your guests. Choose from on of our two private dining rooms or one of our four VIP Suites
- Private Party Contact: email@example.com. 7245031513x
A word from Bistecca
Bistecca Steakhouse and Wine Bar, located on the terrace level at the Meadows Racetrack and Casino, is the fine dining destination in the greater Pittsburgh/Washington area. Our Culinary team has brought together classic steakhouse favorites, fresh seafood and Italian cuisine. Bistecca also boasts an eclectic wine list featuring Italian and American wines that is diverse enough to please any palate. Enjoy the panoramic view of the racetrack or step outside Bistecca to overlook the Casino below. Bistecca also has two premiere private dining rooms equipped with audio visual capabilities and five luxury boxes for race events or casual parties.Continued
On-line reservations are valid for the main dining room, please call directly to reserve our private dining room areas.
On-line reservations are valid for the main dining room, please call directly to reserve our private dining room areas.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Bistecca - Best Restaurants in Washington ›
Bistecca reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (43)romantic (28)scenic view (24)notable wine list (23)fit for foodies (11)good for groups (11)neighborhood gem (10)late-night find (7)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- great steaksshawnDined on 10/17/2014excellent restaurant - food,ambience, service....The restaurant has a great vibe being in the casino and the Cigar Bar tops it off !!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedAnniversary34Dined on 10/13/2014The food is good,Asia the service but, it is definetly well overpriced. I have had much better meals for half the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Fine dining at its best. We were treated great and the food was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent food!YoungPGHcoupleDined on 10/10/2014The food here is always excellent and the menu is a la carte which is nice. Service varies...we've had excellent and just okay service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrated our 20th AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014We had a great experience at Bistecca when we went there to celebrate our 20th anniversary. The food was amazing and our server, Alex was exceptional!Special Features:
- Excellent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/1/2014We had a great dinner on a Wednesday night. One diner was vegetarian and her choices were very limited but not impossible. The staff did everything they could to accommodate her. I would recommend Bistecca but warn that the menu is limited and would be considered expensive by some. I recommend viewing the menu online prior to making reservations. It was a perfect fit for our needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad expereinceMipiacemangiareDined on 9/30/2014My husband and I went for a nice birthday dinner. I ordered a medium well steak and got medium rare, they took it back but it was still not cooked properly--- come on this is a steak house. My husband's au gratin potatoes were raw. The manager did not seem to care. There was a table of loud men dropping the F bomb and the manager never addressed the issue. My husband was going to address the issue, but they left before he went to the table. I think the manager should have handled this issue, I could see that other diners also found it offensive. The waitress did the best she could and was friendly.Special Features:
- LadyMblondie55Dined on 9/28/2014The food was great and very fresh. the customer service was excellent but the wine list was too small.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great anniversary dinner!MLD2013Dined on 9/21/2014Choose to go here for our first anniversary it was a wonderful meal and service just wish it would have had a little more people in it but o well it was a Sunday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great steak house and wine listluvsteakDined on 9/20/2014all the staff was great, and with an amazing electronic drink list was fun and informative will certainly be back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casino DiningpghmedicDined on 9/19/2014Had a late reservation for anniversary. Did not go wrong. Perfect in all aspects. Will dine again.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerGreatDiningDined on 9/16/2014My wife and I had dinner at Bistecca for our anniversary. The food and service were excellent. Alex our waitress, was very attentive to our needs. The wine list had a great selection to choose from. The window seat was a great spot to watch and bet the horse races. The overall restaurant atmosphere was nicely set up and made for an enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticKmg415Dined on 9/13/2014I took my boyfriend there for his bday dinner...first time we both ate there - it was pricey but u pay for what u get - our meals were fantastic!!! Defintely would go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Food was cooked exactly to our specifications and the waitress was very friendly and efficient.Special Features:
- Excellent steakhousePeterDined on 8/29/2014Three visits, and the steaks have always been perfect. Excellent cuts, perfectly prepared. Good service, with a very relaxed feel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experiencePeepsjo9Dined on 8/15/2014This being our first visit to Bisteca we were thougherly impressed. We were celebrating our 46th Wedding Anniversary. Our food was excellent and our steaks were done to perfection.Our Waitress was very helpfull and mentioned that she was glad we chose Bisteca to celebrateour anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best steak in townthesteaklovers3Dined on 8/8/2014we love your food and that is one of the reasons we come back. the atmosphere and service is outstanding also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 49nersDined on 8/7/2014We very much enjoyed our dining experience at Bistecca. This was our first visit to your restaurant and it was a perfect place to celebrate our anniversary. The food was delicious and the steaks were prepared to our liking. All and all it was a good evening.Special Features:
- Did not disappointAirTravelerDined on 8/4/2014Went here for a birthday dinner and was so impressed. Top-rate steak, nice drink selection and great service. Yes, a bit pricey and that will keep me from going there very often, but for a special occasion, it is perfect.Special Features:
- slow kitchenbill2insulrightDined on 8/2/2014The food was great but and theres a big But! App came right out but too 40 mins after to get the main coarse! Yhe baked potato was extremely dry and it seemed like the "regulars" were more important than other guests! We seem at least 4 tables enter after us and get there meal before us! And for the prices they charge the wait just wasnt worth it!Special Features:
- STAY AWAY!JoeDVIPDined on 8/2/2014Went to Bistecca for the first AND last time. We arrived at 6:45 and ordered our meals by 7:10. At 7:50, the waitress told us it would be about 5-7 minutes longer. At 8:20, the food still did not arrive. I asked a manager to find out why the order was taking so long. She came out later carrying food for another table and never came back. At 8:30 we asked for a manager to bring us the bill for the drinks as we were leaving after waiting over 1 hour and 20 minutes. The man that came out was as arrogant as could be. When I told him that after waiting an hour a manager should have approached our table, his response was “Thank you for telling me how to run my restaurant.” At that point, we left and I can guarantee I will never return!
- nice night at the racesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/1/2014My wife and I truelly enjoyed the outdoor races live. Our wagers were taken promptly...oh and all courses were wonderful. Stand out the Salmon and the prosciutto melated mozzarella. I wish a lighter strawberry or Fresh Berrie dessert had been available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Entrance changes necessaryFoodandwine1Dined on 7/27/2014The necessity of walking through the casino where cigarette smoking is prevalent was enough to make us hesitate and consider leaving to find another restaurant. The smell of the casino greatly took away from the positive expectations of the restaurant. The steaks, seafood, appetizers, side dishes, wine list, and desserts were excellent. We would love to return to the restaurant during a race, but do not wish to endure the odor of cigarette smoke while crossing the casino floor. We would visit more often if the restaurant had a convenient entrance that did not require walking through the odor of cigarettes. Separate restrooms are also needed to avoid the stench of cigarettes.Special Features:
- Wonderful birthday dinner!Ap42Dined on 7/22/2014My husband and I ate here for my birthday. Our server was Kim, who was great and answered any question I had. I ate the filet oscar and it was delicious! Like cutting into soft butter. It just melted in my mouth. We had a cheesecake trio sampler for dessert and it was also delicious. A great evening all around! No complaints. We highly recommend dining here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night OutDom711Dined on 7/18/2014Our dinner experience was outstanding, the food was outstanding, and the service was great. It is on the high end as far as costs but I feel it is worth the moneySpecial Features:
- MismatchedmmjaDined on 7/15/2014Do not feel that the quality of food and service was well matched to the price. Taste and presentation were average at best. Service was slow for an off evening.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerJosephDined on 7/12/2014Bistecca is a excellent local restaurant for a special occasion when you want a great meal (steak), wine list and attentive service. They are above and beyond any local restaurant in the area for a special occasion. Highly recommend Bistecca !Special Features:
- AnniversaryDwsdjsDined on 7/12/2014My girlfriend and I had a great meal here. It is a bit expensive with entrees and sides ordered separately, but the food was well worth it. Neither of us got steak, but for those who don't like steak the menu is fairly accommodating. Not sure I would suggest this to vegetarian friends, but it is a steak house after all. The service was great and the environment was nice. I would say check this place out if you are looking to spend some money on great food, wine, and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Supper for AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Dinner was EXCELLENT, service was impeccable, husband loved his steak so much he compared it to his favorite steak he had when we were on vacation in Oklahoma in 2009.... Maybe a tad pricey but once dinner was over I was highly impressed and did not mind spending the loot.Special Features:
- Food good, service not so muchDiner77Dined on 7/10/2014The food was very good, expensive, but that was expected and we'll worth the money taste wise. Waitress started out fine, then for no explained reason became very short any "annoyed" by us. She began to take very long for the few requests We had at the end & the place was empty at the time. Not the service I would expect for $160 meal for two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/6/2014Appetizers were excellent, steak was good but not great. I had the Rib-eye Cowboy cut (22 oz.) aged. Steak did not taste aged, it did not melt in my mouth. With aged meat, fat or marble is not very chewy & meat taste is more exaggerated..... Not the case with this $50 piece of meat... taste was OK (but not great) and fat was chewy. It tasted like it was not aged. If Peter Lugers is a 10 and the Capital grill is an 8, Bistecca is a 5. Also had shrimp cocktail - excellent. Large cheese platter - excellent. Bread - excellent. Service - excellent. Ambiance - get a table over looking track (trotters)
- Great ExperienceLisaDined on 7/5/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner experience and would recommend the restaurant to anyone who is visiting the Meadows Racetrack & Casino. Our server Kim was excellent and very attentive to our requests, even when we took so long to decide what we all were going to eat...ha! ha!. Thanks for the wonderful time!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view and service!RacetrackDined on 7/4/2014Steakhouse in casino with a view of racetrack. Delicious filet and outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food~sassyDined on 7/4/2014We dined here for our anniversary and it was awesome! The service was excellent and food was above expectations. Would definitely recommend to friends and family if you are looking for quality food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 565 reviews are from the Bistecca reviews archive.
- Celebrated my wifes B'DayPoseymanDined on 6/21/2014Wait staff gave us great service. Great dinner!" I love the relaxed feel of this place – like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The Filet was amazing and the Caesar salad was refreshing. We also enjoyed crab appetizer which was amazing. Wine was very good the wife had the Riesling 14 hands and I had the Merlot 14 hands which was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tikkiDined on 6/8/2014Entrée was excellent as well as timeliness of delivery and personality of server. All in all - a very enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- newdartDined on 6/7/2014great evening out, a commanding view of the race track, great food, happy service, not bad pricing, even with a bottle of great wine...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014Ashley was our server - she couldn't have been nicer, more courteous and efficient. The food was terrific. It was a great way to celebrate my husband's birthday. We will definitely return. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesomeucredDined on 5/30/2014food and service were impeccable. had a great meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a special occasionfoodieintheburghDined on 5/25/2014a great meal for the special occasions in our lives...Great service..Special Features: