210 Racetrack Road
Washington, PA 15301Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bisteccapittsburgh.com/
- Phone: 7245031510x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday through Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
Friday and Saturday 4:00pm to 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Whether you are looking for the perfect private setting for family and friends or a corporate event with colleagues, Bistecca will leave a lasting impression on you and your guests. Choose from on of our two private dining rooms or one of our four VIP Suites
- Private Party Contact: email@example.com. 7245031513x
A word from Bistecca
Bistecca Steakhouse and Wine Bar, located on the terrace level at the Meadows Racetrack and Casino, is the fine dining destination in the greater Pittsburgh/Washington area. Our Culinary team has brought together classic steakhouse favorites, fresh seafood and Italian cuisine. Bistecca also boasts an eclectic wine list featuring Italian and American wines that is diverse enough to please any palate. Enjoy the panoramic view of the racetrack or step outside Bistecca to overlook the Casino below. Bistecca also has two premiere private dining rooms equipped with audio visual capabilities and five luxury boxes for race events or casual parties.Continued
On-line reservations are valid for the main dining room, please call directly to reserve our private dining room areas.
On-line reservations are valid for the main dining room, please call directly to reserve our private dining room areas.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Bistecca - Best Restaurants in Washington ›
Bistecca reviews from OpenTable diners
49 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (37)romantic (24)scenic view (21)notable wine list (19)fit for foodies (7)late-night find (7)neighborhood gem (7)good for groups (5)great for outdoor dining (4)vibrant bar scene (3)hot spot (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2014My wife and I had dinner at Bistecca for our anniversary. The food and service were excellent. Alex our waitress, was very attentive to our needs. The wine list had a great selection to choose from. The window seat was a great spot to watch and bet the horse races. The overall restaurant atmosphere was nicely set up and made for an enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticKmg415Dined on 9/13/2014I took my boyfriend there for his bday dinner...first time we both ate there - it was pricey but u pay for what u get - our meals were fantastic!!! Defintely would go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Food was cooked exactly to our specifications and the waitress was very friendly and efficient.Special Features:
- Excellent steakhousePeterDined on 8/29/2014Three visits, and the steaks have always been perfect. Excellent cuts, perfectly prepared. Good service, with a very relaxed feel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experiencePeepsjo9Dined on 8/15/2014This being our first visit to Bisteca we were thougherly impressed. We were celebrating our 46th Wedding Anniversary. Our food was excellent and our steaks were done to perfection.Our Waitress was very helpfull and mentioned that she was glad we chose Bisteca to celebrateour anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best steak in townthesteaklovers3Dined on 8/8/2014we love your food and that is one of the reasons we come back. the atmosphere and service is outstanding also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 49nersDined on 8/7/2014We very much enjoyed our dining experience at Bistecca. This was our first visit to your restaurant and it was a perfect place to celebrate our anniversary. The food was delicious and the steaks were prepared to our liking. All and all it was a good evening.Special Features:
- slow kitchenbill2insulrightDined on 8/2/2014The food was great but and theres a big But! App came right out but too 40 mins after to get the main coarse! Yhe baked potato was extremely dry and it seemed like the "regulars" were more important than other guests! We seem at least 4 tables enter after us and get there meal before us! And for the prices they charge the wait just wasnt worth it!Special Features:
- STAY AWAY!JoeDVIPDined on 8/2/2014Went to Bistecca for the first AND last time. We arrived at 6:45 and ordered our meals by 7:10. At 7:50, the waitress told us it would be about 5-7 minutes longer. At 8:20, the food still did not arrive. I asked a manager to find out why the order was taking so long. She came out later carrying food for another table and never came back. At 8:30 we asked for a manager to bring us the bill for the drinks as we were leaving after waiting over 1 hour and 20 minutes. The man that came out was as arrogant as could be. When I told him that after waiting an hour a manager should have approached our table, his response was “Thank you for telling me how to run my restaurant.” At that point, we left and I can guarantee I will never return!
- nice night at the racesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/1/2014My wife and I truelly enjoyed the outdoor races live. Our wagers were taken promptly...oh and all courses were wonderful. Stand out the Salmon and the prosciutto melated mozzarella. I wish a lighter strawberry or Fresh Berrie dessert had been available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Entrance changes necessaryFoodandwine1Dined on 7/27/2014The necessity of walking through the casino where cigarette smoking is prevalent was enough to make us hesitate and consider leaving to find another restaurant. The smell of the casino greatly took away from the positive expectations of the restaurant. The steaks, seafood, appetizers, side dishes, wine list, and desserts were excellent. We would love to return to the restaurant during a race, but do not wish to endure the odor of cigarette smoke while crossing the casino floor. We would visit more often if the restaurant had a convenient entrance that did not require walking through the odor of cigarettes. Separate restrooms are also needed to avoid the stench of cigarettes.Special Features:
- Wonderful birthday dinner!Ap42Dined on 7/22/2014My husband and I ate here for my birthday. Our server was Kim, who was great and answered any question I had. I ate the filet oscar and it was delicious! Like cutting into soft butter. It just melted in my mouth. We had a cheesecake trio sampler for dessert and it was also delicious. A great evening all around! No complaints. We highly recommend dining here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night OutDom711Dined on 7/18/2014Our dinner experience was outstanding, the food was outstanding, and the service was great. It is on the high end as far as costs but I feel it is worth the moneySpecial Features:
- MismatchedmmjaDined on 7/15/2014Do not feel that the quality of food and service was well matched to the price. Taste and presentation were average at best. Service was slow for an off evening.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerJosephDined on 7/12/2014Bistecca is a excellent local restaurant for a special occasion when you want a great meal (steak), wine list and attentive service. They are above and beyond any local restaurant in the area for a special occasion. Highly recommend Bistecca !Special Features:
- AnniversaryDwsdjsDined on 7/12/2014My girlfriend and I had a great meal here. It is a bit expensive with entrees and sides ordered separately, but the food was well worth it. Neither of us got steak, but for those who don't like steak the menu is fairly accommodating. Not sure I would suggest this to vegetarian friends, but it is a steak house after all. The service was great and the environment was nice. I would say check this place out if you are looking to spend some money on great food, wine, and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Supper for AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Dinner was EXCELLENT, service was impeccable, husband loved his steak so much he compared it to his favorite steak he had when we were on vacation in Oklahoma in 2009.... Maybe a tad pricey but once dinner was over I was highly impressed and did not mind spending the loot.Special Features:
- Food good, service not so muchDiner77Dined on 7/10/2014The food was very good, expensive, but that was expected and we'll worth the money taste wise. Waitress started out fine, then for no explained reason became very short any "annoyed" by us. She began to take very long for the few requests We had at the end & the place was empty at the time. Not the service I would expect for $160 meal for two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/6/2014Appetizers were excellent, steak was good but not great. I had the Rib-eye Cowboy cut (22 oz.) aged. Steak did not taste aged, it did not melt in my mouth. With aged meat, fat or marble is not very chewy & meat taste is more exaggerated..... Not the case with this $50 piece of meat... taste was OK (but not great) and fat was chewy. It tasted like it was not aged. If Peter Lugers is a 10 and the Capital grill is an 8, Bistecca is a 5. Also had shrimp cocktail - excellent. Large cheese platter - excellent. Bread - excellent. Service - excellent. Ambiance - get a table over looking track (trotters)
- Great ExperienceLisaDined on 7/5/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner experience and would recommend the restaurant to anyone who is visiting the Meadows Racetrack & Casino. Our server Kim was excellent and very attentive to our requests, even when we took so long to decide what we all were going to eat...ha! ha!. Thanks for the wonderful time!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view and service!RacetrackDined on 7/4/2014Steakhouse in casino with a view of racetrack. Delicious filet and outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food~sassyDined on 7/4/2014We dined here for our anniversary and it was awesome! The service was excellent and food was above expectations. Would definitely recommend to friends and family if you are looking for quality food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrated my wifes B'DayPoseymanDined on 6/21/2014Wait staff gave us great service. Great dinner!" I love the relaxed feel of this place – like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The Filet was amazing and the Caesar salad was refreshing. We also enjoyed crab appetizer which was amazing. Wine was very good the wife had the Riesling 14 hands and I had the Merlot 14 hands which was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tikkiDined on 6/8/2014Entrée was excellent as well as timeliness of delivery and personality of server. All in all - a very enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- newdartDined on 6/7/2014great evening out, a commanding view of the race track, great food, happy service, not bad pricing, even with a bottle of great wine...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014Ashley was our server - she couldn't have been nicer, more courteous and efficient. The food was terrific. It was a great way to celebrate my husband's birthday. We will definitely return. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesomeucredDined on 5/30/2014food and service were impeccable. had a great meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a special occasionfoodieintheburghDined on 5/25/2014a great meal for the special occasions in our lives...Great service..Special Features:
- Good food, service mediocreWashfoodieDined on 5/24/2014Food was good, not the best steak I ever had, but in my top 5- but the toppings were absolutely delicious. Waitress was a bit odd...not very friendly, took till almost the end of our meal for her to even crack a smile. Waited quite some time for our entrees even though the restaurant wasn't abnormally busy, which was surprising since we were unable to get a reservation for our original party of 9, we could only get a table for 6.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 558 reviews are from the Bistecca reviews archive.
- Fine diningclutchcargoDined on 5/22/2014Always friendly and efficient staff. Like to invite friends to meet us there for dinner. Have had many delicious meals there. Keep up the good work.Special Features:
- Best $100 spent in a whilecflilnnDined on 5/17/2014At the Meadows for a girls weekend, not knowing what to expect when making reservations here. Not any other choices at the casino for a nice dinner. We had a SUPERB dinner. 2 appetizers to share (mozz wrapped in prosciutto a must), friends had filets while I had the rib eye. We were all perfectly pleased. 2 sides to share, au gratin pot and mushrooms. Potatoes were recommended, now I know why. We had 2 bottles of wine, a reasonably priced valpolicella, and 1 dessert to share. Ended meal with fancy coffee drinks and total with tip was $100 a piece. I've spent more for much less satisfaction. Will come back if I return to the Meadows!Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceWonderfulDineDined on 5/17/2014Charming atmosphere, delicious food and friendly waitstaff! Will definitely return and recommend.Special Features:
- Mother's Day BrunchNOLAnativeDined on 5/11/2014Fantastic and friendly service for brunch with my parents. Upscale delicious food inside of the Casino with a view of the fairgrounds.Special Features:
- Great placeGolfer69Dined on 5/10/2014I go there often, great place from food to wine to service. The best place to go in Washington,paSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/9/2014My husband and have ate at Bistecca many times , it has always been excellent ! Marybeth is a great server ! I do tell them to not hold our food order, and we always have still enough time between courses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STEAKOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/2/2014THIS WAS ME AND MY WIFES SECOND TIME WE WERE HERE IT WAS GOOD BUT OUR STEAKS WE ASKED FOR MEDIUM AND THE WERE A LITTLE BLACK AND CHARRED ON THE OUTSIDE.FOR A RESTURANT THAT TAKES PRIDE IN THE MEAT SELECTION WE WERE A LITTLE BIT OVERWHELMED. JUST WAS EXPECTING MORE THYIS TIME AROUND THAN THE FIRST TIME WE WERE THERE.Special Features:
- Would not recommendfood4thoughtDined on 4/30/2014The food was extremely overpriced. Two salads, two appetizers, two wines and one vodka $80.00. And not much atmosphere. Looked over the race track. Patrons were dressed extremely sloppy for such an expensive place.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2014We always enjoy Bistecca. The food is always perfect, and the service is second to none!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RebeccaOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/25/2014Food was very good. Rebecca is a fantastic server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/24/2014I had a group meeting here with a couple from out of town. They very much enjoyed the food, drinks, and atmosphere. I don't necessarily frequent Bistecca, but won't hesitate to go here when the occasion is right.Special Features: