Bistecca Restaurant & Bar
909 Parsippany Blvd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Bistecca Restaurant & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bistecca.biz/
- Phone: (973) 939-2155
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Lee Clements
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Contact: Nancy Manrique 9739392157
A word from Bistecca Restaurant & Bar
Bistecca has been delighting guests for the past six years. We are located in the beautiful lush gardens of the Embassy Suites Hotel Parsippany. Bistecca Restaurant features new age Italian dishes from Tuscany and regions beyond in an eclectic cosmopolitan atmosphere. Our Executive Chef, Lee Clements is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America and can create a one of a kind dining experience for you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bistecca Restaurant & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- Hotel RestaurantOpenTableDiner2013VIPDined on 6/12/2014Bistecca is inside the Embassy Suites hotel in Parsippany, NJ. The menu is a bit limited and I struggled to find something I really wanted. I stood at the hostess stand for several minutes before walking through the dining room in search of someone to seat me. I was just about in the kitchen when I encountered someone. After that the service was good and so was the food. I would eat here again if I were a guest at the hotel but would not seek it out or recommend to others. There are too many other choices. This is a very good option to have if you're a hotel guest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok for a lady resortiamcgDined on 2/2/2014Nestled inside of the embassy suites hotel. This was a beautiful setting but that was about it. Food was overpriced and undercooked. Ingredients were fresh though so we may have just hit a bad day but if You have another choice, take it.Special Features:
- UnexpectedLainiebcDined on 6/12/2013We were tired from a long trip to NJ from AZ. Open Table suggested this local Italian near to our hotel. Don't usually care for restaurants in hotels, but this one had good reviews and it lived up to them. The food was cook very well. Our homemade pasta was perfect as was the sauce & meat accompaniments. Delectable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All the right thingsAlwaysgood2dineVIPDined on 4/30/2013Great location (right off I-80 and I-287), nice ambiance, a nice selection of cuisine especially deserts and very responsive table service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SOnia our waitress was goodlouies2redVIPDined on 4/26/2013SOnia our waitress was good but we had a few problems with the food. Soup cold, cheese on items we asked to be omitted.
- Bistecca restaurant is a veryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Bistecca restaurant is a very nice place for a romantic dinner. The menu is limited and not being able to get one of the very few appetizers was a disappointment. They didn't have scallops in stock. Very surprising being there's only a few choices for appetizers. Other than that, the food was delicious and the atmosphere was awesome. Our server was not very friendly.Special Features:
- Rushed Service so that theyOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/27/2012Rushed Service so that they could close exactly at 2PM. I thought that was tasteless this
- Nothing special about thisPJRNVIPDined on 9/17/2012Nothing special about this place. Typical hotel restaurant.