Biscayne - Tropicana Las Vegas
3801 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Biscayne - Tropicana Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.troplv.com/dining/biscayne
- Phone: (702) 739-2222
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, Monday, Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: George Bargisen
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour
A word from Biscayne - Tropicana Las Vegas
Our newest restaurant reinterprets the classic steakhouse with an innovative island flair.Continued
At Biscayne, you'll find premium cuts of steak and top-grade fish, prepared and presented with a fresh new twist. This unique gathering spot promises an extensive selection of wines, with everything from Amarone to Zinfandel.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Biscayne - Tropicana Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (20)romantic (17)fit for foodies (15)good for groups (8)notable wine list (5)neighborhood gem (4)hot spot (3)scenic view (3)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014The evening started out amazing. They were very welcoming and friendly. We had some special requests and they were very accommodating. The meal was excellent. However, even though our waiter knew we had show tickets, once dessert was served he disappeared for over 45 min. After requesting assistance from at least two other staff persons, our waiter finally re-appeared and 10 min. later brought us our bills. Unfortunately, when our bills finally came they were all wrong and had to be corrected twice. We ended up being 15 min late for our show with no apology and no apparent concern from our waiter or host.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/6/2014Awesome server and love the pretzel rolls. Absolute wonderful evening dinner with husband and very reasonable pricingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect place for business dinner.LarryDined on 11/4/2014Food and service were excellent. I had the bone in ribeye that was cooked to perfection. Although the area we were in was full, there was no issue having conversation and hearing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Biscayne at the Tropicana is a findOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/31/2014Biscayne was a very unexpected and pleasant surprise! I found this restaurant by accident while attending a work conference. I am very glad that I made the trip back to enjoy dinner after the conference was over! The food is wonderful, the service was great and I love the "indoor/outdoor" dinning options. All-in-all this is worth the trip to the strip, you won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!Luv2eatDined on 10/20/2014The food was awesome, especially the lamb eggplant taco! Next time I'm in Vegas biscayne will we be my first choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was impeccableKk623Dined on 10/13/2014From oysters, sushi, steaks, mashed potatoes to specialty cocktails, everything was superb. Left an impression, can't wait to come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convienentmnotr1VIPDined on 10/12/2014The best part of this restaurant is that it is located in the Tropicana so if you are staying int he hotel it is nice. The food is alitte pricey for what they offer. If you have a playing card from the hotel you get a discount on the food. we ordered a lobster and it was hot on top and luke warm on the bottom. it must of been under a heat lamp. My crabcake was good.
- Repeat EnjoymentJ18ktleoDined on 10/11/2014I was here last year for dinner and had a wonderful meal, this time was just as enjoyable. Food was delicious, service was perfect and I will not hesitate to recommend this restaurant as an excellent steakhouse with a beautiful ambiance.Special Features:
- Excellent dining experience!LVBobDined on 10/2/2014Had a group of business leaders in town and chose the Biscayne since it was close to where they were staying. I was moderately concerned since I had not eaten there before and had not really heard anything about the restaurant. Our group of 9 were very impressed by both the service, and the quality of food . We began with the unique appetizer menu including the mushroom tacos as well as the delectable sautéed calamari! The calamari was absolutely the hit of the appetizer selections! Ken, our waiter, was top notch. Very attentive to our group and extremely knowledgeable about the menu. The steaks the group ordered were tender and cooked to perfection. It's my pleasure to recommend for both the food and the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All area a homerunOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014This was out one year anniversary dinner celebration, the waiter didn't know but acted as if he did. The appetizers were great and the dinner was spot on. Portion size was more than you could ask for. We will be sure to visit Biscayne again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved!!GrouponerDined on 9/18/2014This place is perfect. Very modern in an older casino. Excellent food and service. Very quite but a large party of 40 was starting their dinner in the back room and it got loud fast. Go early or stay away from groups dining.Special Features:
- Hidden TreasureMarkVegas65VIPDined on 9/16/2014Great steak house tucked away in an unpretentious setting. Fantastic service, great steaks with attention to detail. Anyone visiting Las Vegas must make the stop and see for themselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun times. Friends for birthday.UnclepaulyDined on 9/13/2014Overall good. 7 people in our party. Easy to chat. Steak and lobster very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Food and ServiceSuzyedVIPDined on 9/12/2014They were offering a Prix Fixe dinner with wine pairings, but when we showed up about an hour before they closed, they told us it was not available. But then Hector, the host asked the chef and he said he would be happy to accommodate us! Every part of the dinner and the wines were yummy! One of the four in our party did not get the Prix Fixe and ordered a NY Strip and it was huge and delicious! The service was friendly and efficient! When in Vegas, we will definitely return here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very niceAub21AHDined on 8/16/2014It was very nice and quiet and our server was very attentive. We had a great dinner and a really nice time. Would definitely go again!Special Features:
- Would Dine Here Again and AgainjomomcooksDined on 8/11/2014The food was excellent: had a bone-in Ribeye cooked to perfection as was hubby's filet mignon. The side of Asparagus with lemon butter sauce was to die for as well as the side of assorted sauteed mushrooms. Unfortunately we were to full to enjoy dessert but I'm sure it would have been wonderful. Can't recommend the wine list only because we had cocktails before dinner and didn't want any more to "drink".Special Features:
- Memorable Dinner...SueRainesDined on 8/2/2014We had a truly memorable family dinner for my mother in-law's 80th birthday! We asked the restaurant to make if fun and memorable, and they delivered on every count. The food was perfect, the seafood tower was fantastic and a favorite with everyone. There was quite a variety of appetizers and entrees to choose from. The steaks were cooked to perfection. The service was amazingly impressive. Michael was superb with his Italian rendition of the "happy birthday" song and so was everyone else --- they were so attentive to every detail that when I got up at one point and dropped my napkin, one of them ran over with a brand new clean napkin for me. We will definitely come back to this restaurant again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 246 reviews are from the Biscayne - Tropicana Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Love Love Love Biscayne!Steaklover123Dined on 7/29/2014Are here for our first time and loved it.! Very elegant. Great melt in your mouth steak. Our waiter was amazing- very attentive. Even brought my husband a birthday dessert.! Very pleased will defiantly return back here next time were in vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CjohnDined on 7/25/2014We were celebrating our 22nd Anniversary...everything was wonderful...the food was so good, the service excellent, and they even brought us a surprise dessert. All and all it was the best! we will be back for sure and will recommend it to all our friends...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exquisite diningnoneDined on 7/23/2014We arrived early for our reservation and staff was most accommodating and seated us immediately. Wait staff was excellent and well=informed. Delightful experience before enjoying the theater.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BobLDined on 7/19/2014We loved Biscayne. It was our first time there and were not disappointed. Food was excellent; atmosphere was romantic and the service was outstanding. We will definitely go back to Biscayne on our next visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Portions alertGreatVIPDined on 7/13/2014Some of the entree items were very small, for example, the chicken dish was said to be a half chicken, however it was a very small leg and thigh. It was about the size of a cornish hen leg and thigh. The flat steak was also very small. The seafood pasta dish was great and had plenty of seafood. The sirloin was a well prepared and a nice portion. The side dishes were small as well they were about a portion and a half. Food was good, but pricy for what you received and the ambience did not make up for the lack of food portions.
- A relaxing vacation1GreatvacationDined on 6/14/2014We arrived before check in time and the valet parking (free) and bell attendant were very prompt. We were checked in with great efficiency and upgraded to a beautiful suite. We needed a non-smoking room and were easily accommodated. Dinner and service at the Biscayne Restaurant was outstanding. The pool side restaurant was perfect for lunch. We attended the play Mama Mia in the hotel and enjoyed it--great cast and great ABBA music! We enjoyed the large pool and fitness center.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/12/2014Biscayne is a nice place for that special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxed but attentiveMom4boysDined on 6/10/2014We celebrated my 50th birthday dinner before seeing the show Mamma Mia. All the employees who greeted, seated and served us were very welcoming and inviting. Our food server was excellent. He was very personable and friendly. When we asked about my need to order gluten free he went the extra steps to confirm my selections. We chose the prime-rib special and everything was delicious. Then for desert our server brought me a substitute item with a candle because they didn't think the dessert that was served with the special was free of gluten. We had a great time at the Tropicana and we will definitely recommend the Biscayne restaurant for an excellent dinner in a beautiful setting with outstanding service.Special Features:
- Excellent out of the way locationMattDined on 6/7/2014Biscayne is a quality find which doesn't seem to be known by many. Great food, quiet atmosphere, good service. Recommended if you are looking for last minute reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 6/5/2014The Biscayne's food and service was amazing!!! First time we were there and checked out the reviews online as well. If you are looking for great food and service, definitely come to the Biscayne.Special Features:
- Good overallLuizpmDined on 5/26/2014I thought the menu was very standard with a good quality. As other steak houses, also miss having rice as a side dish. The cocktail menu was on the ipad but the regular was not maybe they are on transition. Service was good. The most notable point was the decoration - clean and colors that are at the same time modern and upscale.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Undercooked SeafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/18/2014Selected the Restaurant as we wanted to see a show there. It had been over 25+ years since we had eaten there. Dinner was a disappointment and was very pricey for the quality of the experience. Both seafood dishes were very undercooked. We did not finish the meals.. Very Disappointing meal..
- Anniversary DinnerjcarrollDined on 5/10/2014Had a most memorable experience at Biscayne. My wife and I were celebrating our 37th anniversary and had a meal that matched the occasion. The food was beautifully prepared and presented and the service was absolutely spot on. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great meal in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- DinnerkingfishDined on 3/24/2014Service was excellent. Food very good but it would not be my first choice. Window view of the pool area was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW...WOW...WOWRyanZDined on 3/19/2014My wife and I tend to dine at a nice restaurant every trip to Vegas, and I am angry that it took us so long to come here, because we would have returned several times by now. Everything at this restaurant was top notch. You could really tell each staff member wants your experience to be incredible, from the hosts to the bartenders to the waiters everyone was great. The food was awesome. Surf and turf, scallops, deconstructed banana cream pie. All just over the top incredible. We loved every minute of our meal here and will surely recommend this place to family and friends, as well as return in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All it was built up to be...Kfamily4VIPDined on 3/12/2014You see plaquards that the Biscayne Tropicana is the best steak place on the strip and it has lived up to our expectations. Not overpriced but not budget...service was impeccable with the server being pleasant and very knowledgeable about the menu and will to accommodate. They even comp a glass of wine for each person in the party and do a small discount if you are a member of the Casino's Players Club. My wife and I had steaks (the filet and Ny Strip) and it was awesome. Worth the cab ride or walk across the boulevard to eat at.Special Features:
- Con ExpoMichaelDined on 3/7/2014Great food, great service and great ambience. If you are staying at Tropicana, make sure to eat here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good mealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2014Our server was very sweet and attentive. There were very few people in the restaurant, so it was nice and quiet. The cocktails were good, and the steak and mac and cheese were very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeSonnyDined on 2/26/2014Everything was great. Welcoming, Service, Food, everything was outstanding. They gave us a special table that we requested for our anniversary. Our waiter was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Appetizer great, fish overcookedNellDined on 2/17/2014I looked on Yelp for good restaurants near where my conference was in LV. Biscayne was well reviewed, so I made a reservation. I was seated quickly, and the service was quick. The appetizer, heirloom tomatoes and burrata on toast, was wonderful. However, the halibut was overcooked (hard crust and dry inside), and I felt as though when I was asking the server which fish to get he simply recommended the most expensive one, repeatedly.I would recommend this to a friend.
- bisvaynesteakluverDined on 2/15/2014We went for a post valentines day dinner and the food was delicious. Not too expensive when you have the players card for tropicana. I had the bone in ribera and it was excellent. The seafood pasta is full of goodness and fresh seafood, with a wonderful cream sauce. The service could have been better, the waiter was not very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!BlueDiamondCoyoteDined on 2/14/2014Great people, fantastic atmosphere, delicious food. Highly recommended for couples who need a quiet date night location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chop salad was excellent.DinerguyVIPDined on 2/10/2014Chop salad was excellent. Salmon was prepared perfectly. Will repeat next time in las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.