744-A East Chatham Street
Cary, NC 27511Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.biryani-house.com/
- Phone: (919) 412-7008
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Friday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pakistani, Indian
- Executive Chef: Gamer Rawat
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We cater to all your needs, onsite or outside, for occassions like Wedding, Birthday Party, Office Meeting, Product Launch, Cocktail etc. Create your own menu or choose from ours, the choice is yours! Our staff will help you to experience a healthy and tasty food to meet your unique need!!
A word from Biryani House
Biryani House Kitchen and Grill has been a popular Indo-Pak restaurant in the Triangle Area for the last ten years. Whether it is a casual dinner or a private function, we promise a memorable dining experience. Our chef prepares each meal with fresh ingredients that provides you the true flavor of Indian cuisine! We offer a beautiful ambiance and superior dining service. We have been listed among the top 50 restaurants in the Triangle by the News and Observer. Our menu includes: A wide range of appetizers, soups & salads, clay oven/tandoori items, chicken/lamb/goat dishes, seafood, vegetarian dishes, tandoor baked breads, beverages/specialty drinks, and desserts. Biryani House offers catering services for weddings, parties & business meetings. We offer onsite cooking, professional serving, & provide plastic cups, plates, utensils, drinks, appetizers and delicious desserts. We are located in Chatham Square in Cary, NC, which is conveniently located.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Biryani House reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (1)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Very good authentic indian food.DavidDined on 11/14/2014YVery good authentic Indian food. We ate off the buffet, which was recommended, it was excellent. Looks like lots of locals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The real dealVeggirlDined on 10/24/2014If you love Indian, this is THE place! Excellent buffet, maybe a bit pricey, but well worth the cost. Excellent service, nice people. Definitely will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Biryani House reviews archive.