183 Riverside Ave.
Red Bank, NJ 07701Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.birravino.com/
- Phone: 7328425990x
- Hours of Operation:
Opening September 2014
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Brewery
- Executive Chef: Victor Rallo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Birravino has a semi-private dining area that can accommodate up to 50 guests.
- Special Events: Visit www.birravino.com for our complimentary wine tasting events!
A word from Birravino
Birravino is a new restaurant concept created by Vic Rallo, host of Eat! Drink! Italy! on Create TV. Over the past 10 years, Vic has been fortunate enough to travel to Italy more than 20 times, discovering the delicious food, wine and culture of the Italian people. During his journeys, Vic has cooked and eaten in both obscure and off-the-beaten path Italian kitchens, as well as restaurants run by famous Michelin starred chefs. These experiences have encouraged Vic to share his passion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Birravino reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (6)fit for foodies (5)neighborhood gem (4)good for groups (3)hot spot (3)notable wine list (3)special occasion (3)kid-friendly (2)romantic (2)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (0)scenic view (0)Show More
- Very nice make-overfijixmVIPDined on 9/13/2014Visited on Saturday, first weekend opened. Service was excellent. Food was excellent. A little noisy inside, not much to absorb the sound. Very pleased and definitely recommended.Special Features:
- Will Go backOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014Food was excellent, Main dish is not that much so you have to order sides if your hungry. The pork saltimbocca as excellent! The new room is very noisy. they need to tone that down as it was hard to have a conversation.Special Features:
- Terrific, affordable foodFunforTwoDined on 9/10/2014The menu is great and the food terrific. They have kept the prices reasonable by not serving huge meals that you end up taking half of it home. Yet the portions are sufficient to satisfy you.Special Features:
- The following 44 reviews are from the Birravino reviews archive.