183 Riverside Ave.
Red Bank, NJ 07701Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.birravino.com/
- Phone: 7328425990x
- Hours of Operation:
Opening September 2014
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Brewery
- Executive Chef: Victor Rallo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Birravino has a semi-private dining area that can accommodate up to 50 guests.
- Special Events: Visit www.birravino.com for our complimentary wine tasting events!
A word from Birravino
Birravino is a new restaurant concept created by Vic Rallo, host of Eat! Drink! Italy! on Create TV. Over the past 10 years, Vic has been fortunate enough to travel to Italy more than 20 times, discovering the delicious food, wine and culture of the Italian people. During his journeys, Vic has cooked and eaten in both obscure and off-the-beaten path Italian kitchens, as well as restaurants run by famous Michelin starred chefs. These experiences have encouraged Vic to share his passion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Birravino - Best Restaurants in Red Bank ›