6107 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85250Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://binksscottsdale.com/
- Phone: 4806649238x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 2:30pm
M-Th: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
Fri-Sat: 5:00pm - 10pm
Sun: 10 - 9pm
Daily: 2:30pm - 6:00pm
Sunday: 10am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Kevin Binkley
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Wine
- Catering: We strive to bring the best of our restaurant into you home.
A word from Bink's Scottsdale
Located in the heart of Scottsdale, Chef Kevin Binkley’s Bink’s Scottsdale offers simply delicious, contemporary cuisine. Utilizing the flavors of the seasons, diners will not only appreciate the exceptional fare, but also the full bar, extensive wine list, and daily happy hour deals. With an ever-changing menu of farm-fresh produce, meats, and seafoods, Bink’s Scottsdale’s eclectic dishes are both classically satisfying, and refreshingly adventurous.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Bink's Scottsdale - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Bink's Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
64 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (43)neighborhood gem (32)special occasion (19)great for outdoor dining (19)romantic (14)great for lunch (12)great for brunch (8)notable wine list (5)late-night find (3)good for groups (3)kid-friendly (2)hot spot (2)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- DisappointingDinerVIPDined on 8/22/2014The food was very good, however the service was in attentive and slow. Our waiter seemed to have forgotten about us and apologized several times but did not recover.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2014Thoroughly enjoyed my first visit to this site. I will certainly dine there another time!Special Features:
- SteveVIPDined on 8/9/2014My wife and I dine here often. It is high quality food in a lovely setting. Everything is very fresh and very tasty. It is the best restaurant in Hilton Village.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very satisfying dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014A very good meal with interesting choices from the menu. We we so satisfied by the end of the evening. A beautiful location too. I would have liked the bar service to be more timely and less salt on the fries and ailoi. Nonetheless I look forward to another evening there.Special Features:
- Unbelievable cocktails!LindaDined on 7/12/2014Don't get me wrong....the food was unique and good....BUT our margaritas, cosmo's, mojito's were fun, amazing and delicious!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow, disappointing13platesVIPDined on 7/11/2014Our second visit...the first had some bumps, too! This time, the place was empty...not a great sign on Friday night. We opted for the bar thinking it might be more lively. Bad decision...the bartender should do just that, tend bar (maybe elsewhere!), as he was not polished as a server to say the least. His voice & descriptions were a bit comical & not in a great way. The food, thankfully, was enjoyable though not perfectly presented as we expect from Binkley. A recent visit to Bink's Midtown was so so, too. Maybe chef is stretching himself too thin. For the price, we want polish...with the greeting (not by the busboy), with service (train/hire better) and in the kitchen. I hope this isn't a trend cuz we've had amazing 'Binkley'. Sorry.Special Features:
- BillDined on 7/11/2014I've been coming here for years, and it always delivers. While the menu doesn't change that much, everything is consistently good and the service is excellent. It is a pleasure to have this little gem. It is a keeper!Special Features:
- JohnDined on 7/10/2014My husband and I have now dined at Bink's Scottsdale twice. It has quickly, and without a doubt, moved to our number one pick for favorite restaurant. We love the food, the atmosphere and the staff. Delicious.Special Features:
- RIGOutalotVIPDined on 7/7/2014The service was friendly and personal. The Food was excellent and everything that the servers said it would be. The atmosphere was simple but elegant. There was no rush and we stayed as long as we pleased. Nothing negative to report at all. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone!Special Features:
- food was disappointingScottsdaleFoodie2ohhVIPDined on 6/24/2014I have been dying to try a Binkley restaurant for years and was excited to hear that one opened in Scottsdale. Unfortunately, it was very disappointing. We ordered three things to get started: all of which were not good. The burrata did not look pleasing with the tomato juices and was just so so. It was not as creamy as burrata should be. The bean soup tasted like a hodge podge of ingredients that did not blend together. The bbq octopus dish should have been named black eyed peas because they completely over-powered the flavor of the dish. I refused to order more food and left hungry. On the up side, the wine came with a generous pour.
- Okay, but not up to expectationsBillazDined on 6/23/2014It was nice enough, but I expected better from a restaurant by Chef Binkley.
- Great FoodchefwilsonDined on 6/14/2014This is the third time in the last couple of months i have dined at Bink's Scottsdale. We had a party of 5 and ordered a lot of plates to share. The food was amazing and the quality was outstanding. The Farm to table selection is amazing and the service was great.Special Features:
- Seared Foie Gras, Baby!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/13/2014Bink's Scottsdale has seared Foie Gras on their regular menu, and it's heavenly. The pupusa and octopus on their regular menu is very good. The lobster pasta was OK. I was a bit disappointed with the grilled pepper. But I'm mainly there for the foie gras, and it is just the best. The service is a bit hit or miss, but the staff is always very friendly.Special Features:
- Bink's ScottsdaleRadarDined on 6/13/2014Very comfortable décor. Food was excellent, a bit unique in the Binkley tradition. Good menu choices. Only two waiters for a fairly full lunch crowd so would not recommend if under time constraints. Otherwise, a delightful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/7/2014Sand-dab sandwich was wonderful. Vanilla honey butter was wonderful.Special Features:
- the wanabe chefOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/25/2014On Sunday we wanted to go out to dinner and remembered Bink's. We booked a reservation for 7 pm. We had a wonderful treat when we were told that it was restaurant week. The menu was so interesting. I ordered the Eggplant Tempura as my first course. Cooked to perfection. The black garlic sauce- just the right piquant. The schnitzel was just as wonderful. But the dessert, Coconut Mousse, was to die for. It came frozen and when opened a fabulous creamy dessert appeared. Pairing this with a mango and mint garnish, every bite was heaven. Chef Kevin Binkley is an artist. Only a chef who know and loves food has this talent. I would highly recommend this restaurant and am anxious to come back.Special Features:
- OverdoneJimadinerDined on 5/25/2014During restaurant week, appetizers and desserts were great. Pork schnitzel entrees were way overcooked and couldn't be cut without steak knives. Almost half was inedible. To their credit, the restaurant comp'ed one of the meals.
- Service Ruins the ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/24/2014The service is so bad that it ruins the meal. Our server neglected to tell us about specials & wine pairings; we only found out about it overhearing another server. Our 1st pairing came out 30 minutes ahead of the 1st course and our 2nd pairing came out after everyone finished their entrees. Incorrect pairings were brought (Chardonnay with dessert when it should have been a port!). We went over 40 minutes between courses. Every course there would be one person who's meal was missing and not brought out until 10 - 20 minutes later! No apparent manager on duty for us to notify. It took FOUR requests for water before any was brought. With service this bad, its not even worth discussing the food :(
- Fabulous Fresh Creative FoodGigiVIPDined on 5/22/2014We have eaten many times at Binks Scottsdale. The food is amazing, creative and delicious. The staff is friendly and attentive. The kitchen Does an amazing job ! Today we had citrus salad, sloppy joe, an amazing strawberry salad and of course the great truffle fries. We have had almost everything on the menu. Make a reservation .you will love it !Special Features:
- Food weekJohnDined on 5/21/2014First time dining at Binks, other than one food glitch (over fried pork schnitzel) that was promptly replaced, the food was outstanding. A definite return destination.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the visitEluqVIPDined on 5/21/2014Nice and sober neighborhood gem. It was restaurant week so I had that menu plus the truffle fries, a cheese board and the asparagus. Don't bother with the asparagus. The rest was pretty decent plus the price was fair. The desert was pretty good. A coconut frozen ball with a liquid filling. I'll go back to try the regular menu. CheersSpecial Features:
- Restaurant weekOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/20/2014Dined here with friends for Restaurant week, good choice. Their offerings were not for the usual menu, odd, but were very good. We had the $15 extra wine pairings with each course so it was a very good deal. We will be back.Special Features:
- Another win for Kevin & Amy BinkleyJediRob1Dined on 5/19/2014We visited Bink's Scottsdale for Restaurant Week and to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. This was our second visit to one the Binkleys' restaurants, the first being to Binkley's last fall for Restaurant Week. Bink's Scottsdale did not disappoint. The food and service were outstanding. We'll definitely be coming back.Special Features:
- Menu Needs WorkAlexChandonDined on 5/11/2014Tried the restaurant for lunch once and it was good, but the dinner experience wasn't great. The service was impeccable, but the menu was pricey and only had about 6 or 7 entrees. The special we ordered, prime rib, was tough, not tender and was served cut in chunks with mounds of fat still on it. We had to send 2 plates back to have them trimmed. The food was so-so.Special Features:
- Huge Fan of BinksfoodieVDined on 5/11/2014We love Binks in Carefree, Love Binkleys in Cave Creek, and this new Binks does not disappoint. Excellent food, service, good location, etc. Highly recommend for people who appreciate the care that goes into good cooking and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly SurprisedAletheaVIPDined on 5/9/2014This was my second visit. My first visit was not good at all, as the restaurant was somewhat new. However, I decided to give it another shot. It seems that all of the kinks have been worked out in regard to service and menu improvements. The Mussels, Sweetbread, and my Salmon Entrée, and side of Asparagus, were all very well prepared and tasty. My friend also enjoyed his Trout entrée. I'll be back. Well done Binks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Killer Kale!daynaDined on 5/3/2014Bink's has the most creative and delicious Kale salad around and the homemade buckwheat biscuits are amazing. Can't go wrong with this restaurant.Special Features:
- Game OnAZfoodyVIPDined on 5/2/2014Last minute decision to go to Bink's, and reservation after 8:30 pm but the staff were still on their game and the food and service was great. Hilton Village is on the upswing and Binks is a good part of that.Special Features:
- No reviewNoneDined on 5/1/2014I do not want to write a review. I do not want to write a review.Special Features:
- The following 66 reviews are from the Bink's Scottsdale reviews archive.
- steveDined on 4/19/2014Our food is just average and doesn't justify the high price that Bink charges. My lobster with noodle has little lobster pieces that it doesn't take like a seafood dish. Our appetizer, BBQ octopus, take rubbery and has funny taste. The dessert is also average, sweet and no distinct taste. Service is average. The staff cleared dirty dishes fast but rarely check with guests on their need. In all, this is not a good restaurant, expensive but not worth my money.
- Disappointing birthday luncheonlunchbunchDined on 4/18/2014Servers were friendly but food was disappointing. Most of us had the hamburger and it looked very rare and some would not eat it. It was very dry and lacked condiments. The pear soup was good. Salad was limp. The service was very, very slow and the restaurant was almost empty. Some of our diners had been to Bink's Café in Cave Creek and said the menu and food were different.
- Kevin did it againScottsdaleVIPDined on 4/17/2014We are delighted that Bink's is in Scottsdale. Terrific menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MehwoodstockDined on 4/17/2014I had high expectations after dining a few years ago at Cafe Bink, but this restaurant was pretty awful. Waste of both time and money. Needs a lot of work or it will join all the other shuttered restaurants in town.
- Great Neighborhood Find!daynaDined on 4/12/2014Binks Scottsdale is a welcome addition to the neighborhood. The covered patio is a lovely spot for lunch or dinner. The menu is varied and the food is delicious. Love the Kale salad (not listed as a salad) and the fresh biscuits. It's quiet and there's plenty of parking.Special Features:
- My favorite....OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/11/2014Love Bink's. All locations. My first time at Scottsdale and it's lovely. The food is always creative and delicious. There is a genius in that kitchen!!Special Features:
- Our server gave us recommendationsnicknameVIPDined on 4/10/2014Our server gave us recommendations when we asked and even allowed us to have a taste of a liquor we had asked about. When my cocktail wasn't to my liking, he immediately asked how I would like it and replaced it with a much better version. The duck breast dinner is the best we have had in the Valley.
- Very nice restaurantRichardAZDined on 4/5/2014Binks delivered as expected. The decor is simple and the seating is uncrowded and pretty quiet. The food was very good. The beer and wine lists were also quite good. I especially liked the emphasis on local breweries including Mother Road in Flagstaff. All in all, a very enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- We went because we heard itJackieDined on 4/5/2014We went because we heard it was owned by Binkleys and thought it had to be great. I thought the waiter was totally condescending with an obnoxious attitude. Not sure we would return. The food was okay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- having dinner at Binks wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/4/2014having dinner at Binks was a pleasant experience. The restaurant is attractive and comfortable and we had attentive and friendly service. We are not adventurous diners....we prefer basics, but there were enough choices for us to find something that appealed to us. I would not reccommend it for someone who is strictly a plain"meat and potatoes" eater. The menu is eclectic! We will return and reccomend it to most of our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was pretty good, but,cheeronDined on 3/29/2014Service was pretty good, but, when we were ready to leave, it took us a long time to find our waiter to get our check, but, other than that is was great!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.