6107 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85250Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://binksscottsdale.com/
- Phone: 4806649238x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 2:30pm
M-Th: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
Fri-Sat: 5:00pm - 10pm
Sun: 10 - 9pm
Daily: 2:30pm - 6:00pm
Sunday: 10am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Kevin Binkley
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Wine
- Catering: We strive to bring the best of our restaurant into you home.
A word from Bink's Scottsdale
Located in the heart of Scottsdale, Chef Kevin Binkley’s Bink’s Scottsdale offers simply delicious, contemporary cuisine. Utilizing the flavors of the seasons, diners will not only appreciate the exceptional fare, but also the full bar, extensive wine list, and daily happy hour deals. With an ever-changing menu of farm-fresh produce, meats, and seafoods, Bink’s Scottsdale’s eclectic dishes are both classically satisfying, and refreshingly adventurous.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Bink's Scottsdale - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Bink's Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
82 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (54)neighborhood gem (35)special occasion (20)great for outdoor dining (16)great for lunch (15)romantic (8)great for brunch (6)good for groups (6)notable wine list (5)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- We loved it ! ! !OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/27/2014We enjoyed our meal, it was delicious. From the Appetizer to Dessert - it was all surprising and tasty. Innovative presentation and superb service. Very enjoyable evening. Thanks, we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great neighborhood restarauntSarnoldVIPDined on 9/26/2014was pleasantly surprised when I stumbled upon this resteraunt this weekend. Interesting menu choices that were all great tasting and really good drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rest week reviewmkyfinDined on 9/25/2014didn't feel the food was as good as other binks rest. would like to see more seafood. service was a bit rushed, not leisurely. wine was not served till after the first course when it was the first thing ordered.Special Features:
- Not impressedladieswholunchVIPDined on 9/25/2014My mom and I went there for dinner during restaurant week and we do not live very far away so we wanted to try it. The portions were way too big for all the food you had to order to be able to eat off the restaurant week menu and it was too salty. The food tasted as if it had been waiting out because by the time it got to our table it was not good. Never order the mousse it has no taste and has something chewy sprinkled on the top. My mom and I will never be back unless we hear a new chef is hired.Special Features:
- Great foodOvergaardDined on 9/23/2014The food is great but both my husband and I found the decor a bit disturbing. One wall of the restuarant is decorated with large glass jars filled with vegetables in liquid. It looked far too much like hospital specimen jars to us. Made us feel like we were eating in a lab. The server brought our check at the same time as the dessert making us feel like we were being rushed to eat and leave. Not what we expected in a restuarant of this class.Special Features:
- BINKS!!!PhneeDined on 9/22/2014Loved Cafe Bink in Cave Creek, love it even more in Scottsdale because its closer! Everything was delicious and perfectly presented, the atmosphere is relaxed but chic. I'll be going back for wine and cheese.Special Features:
- We plan to visit again!foodfanDined on 9/21/2014The chance to visit Bink's Scottsdale during Restaurant Week was not to missed, and the restaurant certainly did not disappoint. We had a lovely time, great food and service, and plan to visit again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/20/2014Somewhat disappointed at the offerings for restaurant week
- Strip mall location just okLocalfoodieVIPDined on 9/20/2014I've been to the other binks restaurants and loved them. I liked this one and would go back if invited but would not seek it out. The restaurant week menu was very small portions. My husband left hungry and with two drinks each our bill was $140. Not a great bargain for restaurant week.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week visitnjfranVIPDined on 9/20/2014Three of us had the Restaurant week menu and the 4th had the hamburger. We all felt the restaurant week choices were odd but enjoyed the carpaccio appetizer, pork shoulder and white bean entree and the pear sorbet with bacon dessert. The hamburger was a disappointment being dry and flavorless. Having been there twice at lunch time, I expected more for a dinner experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bink's Scottsdale is outstandingProfTimDined on 9/20/2014For me, Bink's Scottsdale is the best in town. The menu is imaginative yet beautifully executed. The best option is to order plates for the table to share. The "tasting" approach" is fun and the flavors re surprising. Barbecued octopus and Sand Dabs are my favorites but everything is outstanding.Special Features:
- Overratedjs524Dined on 9/20/2014The service was good, but a little slow. The food was just average. I expected more from this restaurant!
- restaurant week dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/19/2014i took my daughter, who is a new mother, here for a well earned short break. service is excellent. Love the beef carpaccio. Both shrimp pasta and pork shoulder were tasty. The pork is saltier than I am used to because I have cut down my salt consumption. I love dessert, pear sorbet with bacon and pralines. The flavors were very rich and complemented each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid food, deserved reputationAZFoodieVIPDined on 9/19/2014If this was baseball, our dinner would have been 3 home runs and 1 triple. The Aracini appetizer was better than I’ve had in any Phoenix Italian restaurant. My partner’s Carpaccio was simply perfect. She followed with the Shrimp and Pasta entrée which was equally delightful. I had the Moroccan Spiced Fried Chicken entrée, which, despite its name, I found to be on the bland side. Service was attentive without being intrusive. Very pleasant dinner.Special Features:
- Another hit for Binkley.FudLuvRVIPDined on 9/19/2014This is the fourth installment of a restaurant by Binkley (Yes, I visited all of them.) and it is a gem again. I found Bink's Scottsdale to be a delight. The restaurant was not too loud and the seating was comfortable enough; tables were not too crowded together and chairs were reasonable. Our service was impeccable and the food was delightful. We chose to try out the new one for restaurant week; the truffle arancini and Moroccan spiced fried chicken were outrageously good (I hope they appear on the regular menu some time); my dining companions seemed equally delighted with the fig salad, steak carpaccio, and pork shoulder. The beer/cider list had something everyone found acceptable as did the wine list. GO!Special Features:
- Great for a FoodieJeffDebVIPDined on 9/19/2014We went for AZ Restaruant Week and had a wonderful meal. All three courses showed imagination and the service was friendly and timely without being rushed. We will be back.Special Features:
- Just not good foodlittlemoeDined on 9/19/2014We tried the fig salad, carpaccio, moroccon chicken, pork shoulder, shrimp and pasta, pear sorbet with bacon and hazelnut mouse with chocolate. The figs were halved, should have been diced and integrated. the lettuce mix was from the grocery store, and the vinaigrette was way to acidic. the salad was not good. the carpaccio itself but good but it was hard to tell with the wasabi on it and an extremely acidic slaw. The mix of textures and bold flavors is a good idea, but this mix did not come together. The pork was slow roasted and flung on a bed of kidney beans. It really had no memorable flavor. The shrimp and pasta was another disappointment. The shrimp were small shrimp and the sauce was heavier than anticipated. Overall bad food
- Just okambyDined on 9/12/2014I didn't hate it but I didn't love it either. The ambiance is kinda dated looking even tho it seems new. It was pretty empty but the service took awhile. Everyone enjoyed their food but it was overly salty.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014Our eyes were bigger than our stomachs. We ate too much. Our fault not yours.Special Features:
- Great food!ChrisDined on 9/7/2014We went for the Pig Head Party, and it was a blast! The food was awesome. The Paella, potato salad, and best of all, the pig head / skin / fat / delicious meat was GREAT. While our service was good, it took him forever to greet us. I wasn't sure if we were supposed to just go up for the buffet and drinks or what. Once he came, things went well. The deuce tables... sigh... a bit close, so conversation was hard. Next time I go in a party of 2, I'll try to just hit the bar area which looks good. However, overall it was a fun experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bob1VIPDined on 8/30/2014Nothing special in terms of ambience and decor but outstanding and creative menu. We were a party of four with everyone having a different entrée and all were very good. I would highly recommend the Sand Dab main and the grilled octopus starter. Our service was a little slow but I would definitely go back for the food. If you like interesting food this is a place to try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as it usually is!daynaDined on 8/30/2014The portions were skimpy and it was really loud. This isn't characteristic of my previous visits. I was disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Binks does it againSoccerFoodieDined on 8/29/2014I've been to Binkleys and cafe Binks each several times over the years and always consider Binkleys one of the best restaurants in town. So, we went to Binks scottsdale with high hopes and they did not disappoint! The service was great and the food awesome! I love sweetbreads, and when I saw it on the menu, I knew that I would order them. I didn't want them fried, so they were happy to adjust and cook them specially for me. The octopus was great. Way better than the overrated octopus at virtu. They could not have been friendlier, even though we showed up just before closing time. We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch better than dinnerHappyDinerDined on 8/29/2014Recently had lunch at Bink's and thoroughly enjoyed it and was most impressed with the quality of the food. Our dinner was not as good and we were disappointed. Our waiter was very attentive and made the evening very enjoyable even though our food was not up to par. Being Labor Day weekend, perhaps staff in the kitchen were away. I would try it again, but would order something different. The biscuits were delicious as was the sorbet.Special Features:
- Dining Excitement!bonilouDined on 8/29/2014Happy to have your restaurant in such a great location! It doesn't require a special occasion.............it can be everyday! Menu is unique, food very attractive and tasty served by lovely staff.... plus we enjoyed the table flowers, nice linens, and bright happy atmosphere. One day soon we predict that you will find a need to expand. Word travels fast in Scottsdale! Continued good luck!! We'll be back.................... P.S. On-line reservation system great!Special Features:
- Lunch at Bink's Scottsdalefathersday061514Dined on 8/27/2014Food and service were both outstanding. The food arrived quickly, and the French fries were incredible, and an extremely generous amount!Special Features:
- DisappointingDinerVIPDined on 8/22/2014The food was very good, however the service was in attentive and slow. Our waiter seemed to have forgotten about us and apologized several times but did not recover.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2014Thoroughly enjoyed my first visit to this site. I will certainly dine there another time!Special Features:
- SteveVIPDined on 8/9/2014My wife and I dine here often. It is high quality food in a lovely setting. Everything is very fresh and very tasty. It is the best restaurant in Hilton Village.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very satisfying dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014A very good meal with interesting choices from the menu. We we so satisfied by the end of the evening. A beautiful location too. I would have liked the bar service to be more timely and less salt on the fries and ailoi. Nonetheless I look forward to another evening there.Special Features:
- Unbelievable cocktails!LindaDined on 7/12/2014Don't get me wrong....the food was unique and good....BUT our margaritas, cosmo's, mojito's were fun, amazing and delicious!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow, disappointing13platesVIPDined on 7/11/2014Our second visit...the first had some bumps, too! This time, the place was empty...not a great sign on Friday night. We opted for the bar thinking it might be more lively. Bad decision...the bartender should do just that, tend bar (maybe elsewhere!), as he was not polished as a server to say the least. His voice & descriptions were a bit comical & not in a great way. The food, thankfully, was enjoyable though not perfectly presented as we expect from Binkley. A recent visit to Bink's Midtown was so so, too. Maybe chef is stretching himself too thin. For the price, we want polish...with the greeting (not by the busboy), with service (train/hire better) and in the kitchen. I hope this isn't a trend cuz we've had amazing 'Binkley'. Sorry.Special Features:
- BillDined on 7/11/2014I've been coming here for years, and it always delivers. While the menu doesn't change that much, everything is consistently good and the service is excellent. It is a pleasure to have this little gem. It is a keeper!Special Features:
- JohnDined on 7/10/2014My husband and I have now dined at Bink's Scottsdale twice. It has quickly, and without a doubt, moved to our number one pick for favorite restaurant. We love the food, the atmosphere and the staff. Delicious.Special Features:
- RIGOutalotVIPDined on 7/7/2014The service was friendly and personal. The Food was excellent and everything that the servers said it would be. The atmosphere was simple but elegant. There was no rush and we stayed as long as we pleased. Nothing negative to report at all. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone!Special Features:
- food was disappointingScottsdaleFoodie2ohhVIPDined on 6/24/2014I have been dying to try a Binkley restaurant for years and was excited to hear that one opened in Scottsdale. Unfortunately, it was very disappointing. We ordered three things to get started: all of which were not good. The burrata did not look pleasing with the tomato juices and was just so so. It was not as creamy as burrata should be. The bean soup tasted like a hodge podge of ingredients that did not blend together. The bbq octopus dish should have been named black eyed peas because they completely over-powered the flavor of the dish. I refused to order more food and left hungry. On the up side, the wine came with a generous pour.
- Okay, but not up to expectationsBillazDined on 6/23/2014It was nice enough, but I expected better from a restaurant by Chef Binkley.
- Great FoodchefwilsonDined on 6/14/2014This is the third time in the last couple of months i have dined at Bink's Scottsdale. We had a party of 5 and ordered a lot of plates to share. The food was amazing and the quality was outstanding. The Farm to table selection is amazing and the service was great.Special Features:
- Seared Foie Gras, Baby!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/13/2014Bink's Scottsdale has seared Foie Gras on their regular menu, and it's heavenly. The pupusa and octopus on their regular menu is very good. The lobster pasta was OK. I was a bit disappointed with the grilled pepper. But I'm mainly there for the foie gras, and it is just the best. The service is a bit hit or miss, but the staff is always very friendly.Special Features:
- Bink's ScottsdaleRadarDined on 6/13/2014Very comfortable décor. Food was excellent, a bit unique in the Binkley tradition. Good menu choices. Only two waiters for a fairly full lunch crowd so would not recommend if under time constraints. Otherwise, a delightful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.