6107 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85250Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://binksscottsdale.com/
- Phone: 4806649238x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 2:30pm
M-Th: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
Fri-Sat: 5:00pm - 10pm
Sun: 10 - 9pm
Daily: 2:30pm - 6:00pm
Sunday: 10am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Kevin Binkley
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Wine
- Catering: We strive to bring the best of our restaurant into you home.
A word from Bink's Scottsdale
Located in the heart of Scottsdale, Chef Kevin Binkley’s Bink’s Scottsdale offers simply delicious, contemporary cuisine. Utilizing the flavors of the seasons, diners will not only appreciate the exceptional fare, but also the full bar, extensive wine list, and daily happy hour deals. With an ever-changing menu of farm-fresh produce, meats, and seafoods, Bink’s Scottsdale’s eclectic dishes are both classically satisfying, and refreshingly adventurous.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Bink's Scottsdale - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Bink's Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
58 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (40)neighborhood gem (28)special occasion (15)great for lunch (15)great for outdoor dining (13)romantic (9)great for brunch (6)notable wine list (4)late-night find (3)good for groups (3)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Just okambyDined on 9/12/2014I didn't hate it but I didn't love it either. The ambiance is kinda dated looking even tho it seems new. It was pretty empty but the service took awhile. Everyone enjoyed their food but it was overly salty.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014Our eyes were bigger than our stomachs. We ate too much. Our fault not yours.Special Features:
- Great food!ChrisDined on 9/7/2014We went for the Pig Head Party, and it was a blast! The food was awesome. The Paella, potato salad, and best of all, the pig head / skin / fat / delicious meat was GREAT. While our service was good, it took him forever to greet us. I wasn't sure if we were supposed to just go up for the buffet and drinks or what. Once he came, things went well. The deuce tables... sigh... a bit close, so conversation was hard. Next time I go in a party of 2, I'll try to just hit the bar area which looks good. However, overall it was a fun experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bob1VIPDined on 8/30/2014Nothing special in terms of ambience and decor but outstanding and creative menu. We were a party of four with everyone having a different entrée and all were very good. I would highly recommend the Sand Dab main and the grilled octopus starter. Our service was a little slow but I would definitely go back for the food. If you like interesting food this is a place to try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as it usually is!daynaDined on 8/30/2014The portions were skimpy and it was really loud. This isn't characteristic of my previous visits. I was disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Binks does it againSoccerFoodieDined on 8/29/2014I've been to Binkleys and cafe Binks each several times over the years and always consider Binkleys one of the best restaurants in town. So, we went to Binks scottsdale with high hopes and they did not disappoint! The service was great and the food awesome! I love sweetbreads, and when I saw it on the menu, I knew that I would order them. I didn't want them fried, so they were happy to adjust and cook them specially for me. The octopus was great. Way better than the overrated octopus at virtu. They could not have been friendlier, even though we showed up just before closing time. We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch better than dinnerHappyDinerDined on 8/29/2014Recently had lunch at Bink's and thoroughly enjoyed it and was most impressed with the quality of the food. Our dinner was not as good and we were disappointed. Our waiter was very attentive and made the evening very enjoyable even though our food was not up to par. Being Labor Day weekend, perhaps staff in the kitchen were away. I would try it again, but would order something different. The biscuits were delicious as was the sorbet.Special Features:
- Dining Excitement!bonilouDined on 8/29/2014Happy to have your restaurant in such a great location! It doesn't require a special occasion.............it can be everyday! Menu is unique, food very attractive and tasty served by lovely staff.... plus we enjoyed the table flowers, nice linens, and bright happy atmosphere. One day soon we predict that you will find a need to expand. Word travels fast in Scottsdale! Continued good luck!! We'll be back.................... P.S. On-line reservation system great!Special Features:
- Lunch at Bink's Scottsdalefathersday061514Dined on 8/27/2014Food and service were both outstanding. The food arrived quickly, and the French fries were incredible, and an extremely generous amount!Special Features:
- DisappointingDinerVIPDined on 8/22/2014The food was very good, however the service was in attentive and slow. Our waiter seemed to have forgotten about us and apologized several times but did not recover.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2014Thoroughly enjoyed my first visit to this site. I will certainly dine there another time!Special Features:
- SteveVIPDined on 8/9/2014My wife and I dine here often. It is high quality food in a lovely setting. Everything is very fresh and very tasty. It is the best restaurant in Hilton Village.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very satisfying dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014A very good meal with interesting choices from the menu. We we so satisfied by the end of the evening. A beautiful location too. I would have liked the bar service to be more timely and less salt on the fries and ailoi. Nonetheless I look forward to another evening there.Special Features:
- Unbelievable cocktails!LindaDined on 7/12/2014Don't get me wrong....the food was unique and good....BUT our margaritas, cosmo's, mojito's were fun, amazing and delicious!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow, disappointing13platesVIPDined on 7/11/2014Our second visit...the first had some bumps, too! This time, the place was empty...not a great sign on Friday night. We opted for the bar thinking it might be more lively. Bad decision...the bartender should do just that, tend bar (maybe elsewhere!), as he was not polished as a server to say the least. His voice & descriptions were a bit comical & not in a great way. The food, thankfully, was enjoyable though not perfectly presented as we expect from Binkley. A recent visit to Bink's Midtown was so so, too. Maybe chef is stretching himself too thin. For the price, we want polish...with the greeting (not by the busboy), with service (train/hire better) and in the kitchen. I hope this isn't a trend cuz we've had amazing 'Binkley'. Sorry.Special Features:
- BillDined on 7/11/2014I've been coming here for years, and it always delivers. While the menu doesn't change that much, everything is consistently good and the service is excellent. It is a pleasure to have this little gem. It is a keeper!Special Features:
- JohnDined on 7/10/2014My husband and I have now dined at Bink's Scottsdale twice. It has quickly, and without a doubt, moved to our number one pick for favorite restaurant. We love the food, the atmosphere and the staff. Delicious.Special Features:
- RIGOutalotVIPDined on 7/7/2014The service was friendly and personal. The Food was excellent and everything that the servers said it would be. The atmosphere was simple but elegant. There was no rush and we stayed as long as we pleased. Nothing negative to report at all. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone!Special Features:
- food was disappointingScottsdaleFoodie2ohhVIPDined on 6/24/2014I have been dying to try a Binkley restaurant for years and was excited to hear that one opened in Scottsdale. Unfortunately, it was very disappointing. We ordered three things to get started: all of which were not good. The burrata did not look pleasing with the tomato juices and was just so so. It was not as creamy as burrata should be. The bean soup tasted like a hodge podge of ingredients that did not blend together. The bbq octopus dish should have been named black eyed peas because they completely over-powered the flavor of the dish. I refused to order more food and left hungry. On the up side, the wine came with a generous pour.
- Okay, but not up to expectationsBillazDined on 6/23/2014It was nice enough, but I expected better from a restaurant by Chef Binkley.
- Great FoodchefwilsonDined on 6/14/2014This is the third time in the last couple of months i have dined at Bink's Scottsdale. We had a party of 5 and ordered a lot of plates to share. The food was amazing and the quality was outstanding. The Farm to table selection is amazing and the service was great.Special Features:
- Seared Foie Gras, Baby!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/13/2014Bink's Scottsdale has seared Foie Gras on their regular menu, and it's heavenly. The pupusa and octopus on their regular menu is very good. The lobster pasta was OK. I was a bit disappointed with the grilled pepper. But I'm mainly there for the foie gras, and it is just the best. The service is a bit hit or miss, but the staff is always very friendly.Special Features:
- Bink's ScottsdaleRadarDined on 6/13/2014Very comfortable décor. Food was excellent, a bit unique in the Binkley tradition. Good menu choices. Only two waiters for a fairly full lunch crowd so would not recommend if under time constraints. Otherwise, a delightful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/7/2014Sand-dab sandwich was wonderful. Vanilla honey butter was wonderful.Special Features:
- the wanabe chefOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/25/2014On Sunday we wanted to go out to dinner and remembered Bink's. We booked a reservation for 7 pm. We had a wonderful treat when we were told that it was restaurant week. The menu was so interesting. I ordered the Eggplant Tempura as my first course. Cooked to perfection. The black garlic sauce- just the right piquant. The schnitzel was just as wonderful. But the dessert, Coconut Mousse, was to die for. It came frozen and when opened a fabulous creamy dessert appeared. Pairing this with a mango and mint garnish, every bite was heaven. Chef Kevin Binkley is an artist. Only a chef who know and loves food has this talent. I would highly recommend this restaurant and am anxious to come back.Special Features:
- OverdoneJimadinerDined on 5/25/2014During restaurant week, appetizers and desserts were great. Pork schnitzel entrees were way overcooked and couldn't be cut without steak knives. Almost half was inedible. To their credit, the restaurant comp'ed one of the meals.
- Service Ruins the ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/24/2014The service is so bad that it ruins the meal. Our server neglected to tell us about specials & wine pairings; we only found out about it overhearing another server. Our 1st pairing came out 30 minutes ahead of the 1st course and our 2nd pairing came out after everyone finished their entrees. Incorrect pairings were brought (Chardonnay with dessert when it should have been a port!). We went over 40 minutes between courses. Every course there would be one person who's meal was missing and not brought out until 10 - 20 minutes later! No apparent manager on duty for us to notify. It took FOUR requests for water before any was brought. With service this bad, its not even worth discussing the food :(
- Fabulous Fresh Creative FoodGigiVIPDined on 5/22/2014We have eaten many times at Binks Scottsdale. The food is amazing, creative and delicious. The staff is friendly and attentive. The kitchen Does an amazing job ! Today we had citrus salad, sloppy joe, an amazing strawberry salad and of course the great truffle fries. We have had almost everything on the menu. Make a reservation .you will love it !Special Features:
- Food weekJohnDined on 5/21/2014First time dining at Binks, other than one food glitch (over fried pork schnitzel) that was promptly replaced, the food was outstanding. A definite return destination.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the visitEluqVIPDined on 5/21/2014Nice and sober neighborhood gem. It was restaurant week so I had that menu plus the truffle fries, a cheese board and the asparagus. Don't bother with the asparagus. The rest was pretty decent plus the price was fair. The desert was pretty good. A coconut frozen ball with a liquid filling. I'll go back to try the regular menu. CheersSpecial Features:
- The following 74 reviews are from the Bink's Scottsdale reviews archive.
- Restaurant weekOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/20/2014Dined here with friends for Restaurant week, good choice. Their offerings were not for the usual menu, odd, but were very good. We had the $15 extra wine pairings with each course so it was a very good deal. We will be back.Special Features:
- Another win for Kevin & Amy BinkleyJediRob1Dined on 5/19/2014We visited Bink's Scottsdale for Restaurant Week and to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. This was our second visit to one the Binkleys' restaurants, the first being to Binkley's last fall for Restaurant Week. Bink's Scottsdale did not disappoint. The food and service were outstanding. We'll definitely be coming back.Special Features:
- Menu Needs WorkAlexChandonDined on 5/11/2014Tried the restaurant for lunch once and it was good, but the dinner experience wasn't great. The service was impeccable, but the menu was pricey and only had about 6 or 7 entrees. The special we ordered, prime rib, was tough, not tender and was served cut in chunks with mounds of fat still on it. We had to send 2 plates back to have them trimmed. The food was so-so.Special Features:
- Huge Fan of BinksfoodieVDined on 5/11/2014We love Binks in Carefree, Love Binkleys in Cave Creek, and this new Binks does not disappoint. Excellent food, service, good location, etc. Highly recommend for people who appreciate the care that goes into good cooking and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly SurprisedAletheaVIPDined on 5/9/2014This was my second visit. My first visit was not good at all, as the restaurant was somewhat new. However, I decided to give it another shot. It seems that all of the kinks have been worked out in regard to service and menu improvements. The Mussels, Sweetbread, and my Salmon Entrée, and side of Asparagus, were all very well prepared and tasty. My friend also enjoyed his Trout entrée. I'll be back. Well done Binks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Killer Kale!daynaDined on 5/3/2014Bink's has the most creative and delicious Kale salad around and the homemade buckwheat biscuits are amazing. Can't go wrong with this restaurant.Special Features:
- Game OnAZfoodyVIPDined on 5/2/2014Last minute decision to go to Bink's, and reservation after 8:30 pm but the staff were still on their game and the food and service was great. Hilton Village is on the upswing and Binks is a good part of that.Special Features:
- No reviewNoneDined on 5/1/2014I do not want to write a review. I do not want to write a review.Special Features:
- steveDined on 4/19/2014Our food is just average and doesn't justify the high price that Bink charges. My lobster with noodle has little lobster pieces that it doesn't take like a seafood dish. Our appetizer, BBQ octopus, take rubbery and has funny taste. The dessert is also average, sweet and no distinct taste. Service is average. The staff cleared dirty dishes fast but rarely check with guests on their need. In all, this is not a good restaurant, expensive but not worth my money.
- Disappointing birthday luncheonlunchbunchDined on 4/18/2014Servers were friendly but food was disappointing. Most of us had the hamburger and it looked very rare and some would not eat it. It was very dry and lacked condiments. The pear soup was good. Salad was limp. The service was very, very slow and the restaurant was almost empty. Some of our diners had been to Bink's Café in Cave Creek and said the menu and food were different.