2320 E Osborn Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://binksmidtown.com/
- Phone: (602) 388-4874
- Hours of Operation:
Happy Hour: Daily: 2:30pm - 6:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Saturday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 9:30am- 2:30pm
Please inquire within about patio seating.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Kevin Binkley
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: We strive to bring the best of our restaurant into you home.
- Private Party Facilities: Our comfortable private dining room can accommodate up to 14 guests.
A word from Bink’s Midtown
Bink's Midtown features local products prepared from scratch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Bink’s Midtown - Best Restaurants in Phoenix ›
Bink’s Midtown reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (88)neighborhood gem (76)special occasion (51)romantic (43)great for outdoor dining (36)great for lunch (25)good for groups (17)hot spot (17)notable wine list (17)great for brunch (16)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (5)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- I had mussels were tough and dry - sauce was tops.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014The waiter was excellent - informed, polite, quick, and pleasant. We were on our way to the symphony so paid only scant attention to the ambiance. We were impressed with the appearance, neat and modern, and allowed for privacy of conversation. My fellow diners enjoyed their servings and did not comment if they were not satisfied. I had ordered a salad along with the mussels and I suspect the mussels were cooked but held back while I ate my salad, therefore were overcooked. But I will try again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/15/2014Sitting outside by the fireplace was lovely. My out-of-town-guests (LA) found the menu somewhat limited (e.g. only one fish, sanddabs) and portions were small, but everything we had was fine. Our waiter ignored us for much of the evening. When he came, he was good. I'd return, but I'd choose the people I bring with me carefully.
- DisappointingJosephineDined on 11/15/2014Went for dinner to celebrate a birthday. Service was poor. Ruined the experience.Special Features:
- Birthday Dining FunbgtdinesDined on 11/2/2014Took my friend there for his birthday dinner. It was our first visit for both of us. The food was exceptional. The staff were friendly. We both enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:
- Never disappointsDinerXDined on 11/1/2014We've been to Bink's twice now and both times the food, conversation and ambiance have been excellent. Genuine servers, serving great food. It's a real find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice findDaleLDined on 11/1/2014Our first visit and it was great. Early reservations (6:30) proved to be very quiet. Best sand dabs I've ever had! and the pork chop and brussel sprouts were also good. Our server was a gem; very attentive, knowledgeable and helpful. A great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TheManiacOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014Unique menu. We really enjoyed a bunch of small plates. Sanddabs are my favorite.Special Features:
- One of the Binkley's...OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/18/2014I was really impressed with the ambiance of this retrofit of a historic residence into an immaculate first-class restaurant. Midtown is a member of the Kevin and Amy Binkley family (http://binkleysrestaurant.com/). With Kevin's creative genius in the kitchen and Amy's attentive supervision of all service details, this restaurant is a winner! Midtown deserves your special occasion consideration. Enjoy!Special Features:
- Simply WonderfulThanksDined on 10/17/2014This is a neighborhood gem! The food was outstanding!!! The BBQ Octopus was paired with a side of black-eyed peas, SOOO Yummy! The Rum Punch "Experience" was not only very good but entertainment for the entire restaurant! I loved the options of Gluten Free meals plus the deserts was a special treat for the taste buds!!! I heard about this restaurant via word of mouth now I'm spreading it to everyone also!!! Thanks to the Chef and staff for a wonderful Birthday experience for my husband's Birthday!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/12/2014This was a great dining experience. The service was attentive without being annoying and the food was stellar. The space is perfectly decorated and it's a perfect little dinner spot. I'll be back many times.Special Features:
- Great findMrsAlwaysRightDined on 10/11/2014Fun spot for a date. Food was excellent, great bar, and the creme brulee was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bink's Midtown is a gemOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/11/2014Bink's Midtown was an absolutely lovely place to lunch. The sunlight filtered in from the cafe doors, which made the experience warm and inviting. The food was truly special. The balance between comfort and new - pot pie croquettes, inspired. And in a crowded market of specialty burgers, this one was delicious. Truffled fries were perfectly crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SusieDined on 10/10/2014The food was very innovative and delicious, the service was great They had Sand Dabs which you do not see very often and cooked To perfection. The bread was outstanding and so were the appetizers and musselsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treatphilDined on 10/8/2014WE LOVED TAKING ANOTHER COUPLE AND INTRODUCING THEM TO SOME OF OUR FAVORITES. THE RIBS, FRIES AND SWEETBREAD NUGGETS ARE ALWAYS PERFECT AND THE MELON SALAD AND ENTREES WERE GREAT. WE SHARED EVERYTHING, EVEN THE STEAK AND PASTA ENTREES. EXCELLENT WINE SELECTIONS, TOO. A special thank you to the waiter and chef for helping me to figure out what I could eat re my gluten and onion allergies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemirishDined on 10/7/2014Located among residential homes is this hidden gem of a restaurant. The menu selection is thoughtfully planned with selections of food items current with the season and the veggies, hot and cold are to die for. This was my first visit, but I'm certain to make more returns. The wait staff was attentive as well as knowledgeable about their menu/preparation.Special Features:
- Rare find in PhoenixstimpyDined on 10/5/2014Visiting from New Mexico. Bink's was recommeded from a friend. My husband and I had a fantastic meal! The drop biscuits were to die for...drinks were delicious....the meal was WOW! Outstanding use of locally grown food. Fresh & Fabulous!! Will definately return when visiting again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/4/2014We were having dinner with friends from San Francisco. Folks from San Francisco know food and wine. We had never been to Binks but we really enjoyed our dinner. Our friends were impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Refreshingly CreativePunaDined on 10/2/2014Kevin Binkley is pure genius. Quite possibly the best duck I have ever eaten. The sand dabs were as well. Great service, nice ambience, amazing food.Special Features:
- Wonderful dining experience!AvalonDined on 9/28/2014Interesting (and good) food! Great service! Would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TaitVIPDined on 9/27/2014This is a very nice place positioned in an older home in a nice neighborhood. parking is challenging, however, so a valet service is provided which works out well. Our table was small and upon a request for a larger one, was told that none were available, so we felt a little crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/26/2014dinner was very enjoyable, service was competent and efficientSpecial Features:
- Great dining choicePhoenixPhoodieDined on 9/24/2014We had a very enjoyable dinner experience. Food was wonderfully plated, delicious and I would call it creative modern cusine. Helpful staff, delightful surroundings. I would recommend it to friends and plan to return on other occassions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JudyluvfinediningDined on 9/24/2014They were going to seat us at a table for two, which I always find too small, they happily accomodated our request for a larger table. Our wait staff was knowledgable, there when you needed her and not hovering, just right. Our food for lunch was delicious with a gourmet twist, excellent presentation and surprised at the moderate prices. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- above and beyondTimNDined on 9/22/2014Came here for restaurant week, a time when many restaurants sacrifice quality food and service to move patrons quickly. Bink's Midtown offered a stellar, interesting yet accessible menu paired with great drinks and superb service. Will definitely be coming back all year.Special Features:
- The Food Was GreatYumyumDined on 9/21/2014We came in for dinner. We opted to go for the Restaurant Week menu, but ordered the Sweetbreads off of the regular menu to start us off. They were delicious! Definitely the best part of the meal. Not to minimize the Restaurant Week menu. The potpie croquettes were awesome! We loved the Hoisin-Glazed Ribs and the Pot Roast. Holy comfort food! The pot roast hit the spot. We would definitely (and have already) recommend Bink's Midtown for dinner. We had a great dinner! Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Food, Outstanding Servicelofgrenlight501Dined on 9/20/2014We went to Bink's Midtown for Restaurant Week and in my opinion has been one of the best choices yet. I strongly recommend the chicken pot pie croquettes for an appetizer and for dessert the Black Forest Cake. I also got the tableside rum punch, which I recommend everyone try. It was made tableside with fresh fruit juices and frozen nitrogen. It was pretty expensive but they way I saw it, I got a drink and a show. Even better than the food was the service. Our waitress Kendall was one of the nicest we've ever had. Another staff, John, prepared my drink and chatted with us. I'm not sure what his position was but he was really nice and helped us choose our dishes. Nice restaurants normally have great staff but these two were outstanding!Special Features:
- lv2eatVIPDined on 9/19/2014The food is utterly sensational and the cocktails, most of them served w/ a dose of liquid nitrogen, are good. The chicken croquette appetizer was whimsical and amazing. And the ribs, OMG, the ribs were beyond flavorful and accompanied by an super tasty cucumber salad w/ a peanut dressing. Incredible. Even something as simple as a beef roast w/ mashed potatoes was elevated to new heights. The only food flaw was the polenta cake - rather dull though moist. The black forest cake, on the other hand, was terrific and I HATE black forest cake.Special Features:
- mixed bag/restaurant week mealfoodieDined on 9/19/2014The gingerbready treat before my meal was interesting & tasty, but might not be liked by someone who is a bread purest. Eggplant was my first course. Spicy red sauce, lots of olive oil, and tender Japanese eggplant added up to an okay appetizer. Main dish was three Hosin glazed Pork ribs with a small, mixed green salad. I noticed the Happy Hour menu offers six in a serving. They were meaty and I liked the glaze, but were not as tender as I would have liked. The dessert I picked was the 'black forest cake': a large piece of plain chocolate cake, a scoop of warm, cherry sauce, vanilla ice cream, and crushed oreos. I liked it. Service was polished with clean silverware between courses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable eveningtastetreatDined on 9/17/2014Very friendly staff, interesting and tasty food. The local ambience was great for coming by for a casual drink after work or a romantic evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for lunch meetingsChrisDined on 9/15/2014Overall, pretty good but there are just so many good options downtown, it's tough competition. I had the steak frites for lunch. Steak was well seasoned, and the truffle oil on the fries was used sparingly (thankfully). Only let down was I ordered the steak medium rare, came out medium well to well. I didn't bother sending back due to the wait. Would probably go for a sandwich next time. Good enough to warrant a second try and the ambiance was perfect for conversation / business.Special Features:
- Amazing foodFoodfanDined on 9/10/2014The Chef is very talented. The flavor profiles complex and balanced. The decor is upscale, casual and inviting all in one. The staff is attentive but not overbearing. The dates and prosciutto are a must have on the appetizer menu! Great little gem in Phoenix. Highly recommend to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous restaurant.MikeDined on 9/5/2014The fois gras was superb!!....the service was excellent!...the food was great!!...can't say enough about the restaurant....well worth a visit!!Special Features:
- cnitzDined on 9/5/2014As always, the welcome warm, the food wonderful, the service impeccable and more that worth the visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JPrecommendsDined on 8/24/2014Great date night restaurant--everything was superb!Special Features:
- Fun menu for brunchRoadWarriorAZVIPDined on 8/24/2014I like that Bink's has a brunch menu that's not the same-old, same-old: there are creative and unusual small plates, shareables, and big plates too. My two biggest surprises were "truffled cheese whiz" which was a house made, whipped cheese sauce scented with truffle--AMAZING with fries--and the truffled ketchup, which I was about to ignore until my hubby said, "you must try this." Great place for foodies to brunch.Special Features:
- Service mix-upAZDudeVIPDined on 8/22/2014Our group of six went to Bink's and experienced an unfortunate event. We were seated and then ignored for the next twenty minutes. My wife and the Maid of Honor had selected Bink's after searching for an appropriate restaurant for her wedding party to dine. She was extremely embarrassed that they finally had to get up and walk out of the establishment she had directed them to. The manager did call me later and explain that there was a mix-up about whom was supposed to serve that table and apologized. He also offered some amuse Bouche to make it up to us if we returned. The twenty-somethings wedding group was not interested in returning.
- Enjoyable Dinner with FriendsRonHDined on 8/21/2014Attractive surroundings and an unusual menu should attract foodies. The service was excellent.Special Features:
- A special placeKrisDined on 8/18/2014Bink is a special restaurant that I highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- averageDONPVIPDined on 8/16/2014Poor value for money. food was good but not spectacular. everything is extra including sides - nothing served with entree, small portions of wine. good service and friendly staff.Special Features:
- threewinsDined on 8/12/2014wonderful, farm fresh food, great service, fantastic atmosphere.Special Features: