2320 E Osborn Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://binksmidtown.com/
- Phone: 6023884874x
- Hours of Operation:
Happy Hour: Daily: 2:30pm - 6:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Saturday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 9:30am- 2:30pm
Please inquire within about patio seating.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Kevin Binkley
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: We strive to bring the best of our restaurant into you home.
- Private Party Facilities: Our comfortable private dining room can accommodate up to 14 guests.
A word from Bink’s Midtown
Bink's Midtown features local products prepared from scratch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bink’s Midtown reviews from OpenTable diners
89 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (61)neighborhood gem (55)special occasion (43)romantic (34)great for outdoor dining (33)great for lunch (24)great for brunch (16)notable wine list (16)good for groups (13)hot spot (10)late-night find (7)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- A special placeKrisDined on 8/18/2014Bink is a special restaurant that I highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- averageDONPVIPDined on 8/16/2014Poor value for money. food was good but not spectacular. everything is extra including sides - nothing served with entree, small portions of wine. good service and friendly staff.Special Features:
- threewinsDined on 8/12/2014wonderful, farm fresh food, great service, fantastic atmosphere.Special Features:
- Not a great start!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/6/2014we arrived at 6: 50 for our 7 P.M. reservation. We were there to celebrate our 54th wedding anniversary. However we got off to a shaky start. We ordered drinks, and they did not arrive for 30 minutes. The server said the bartender had not shown up so the manager was tending the bar. He did come over to apologize after my husband asked to see him. The food was delicious--our server and her assistants tried to help, but the start was not what we expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice lunch experienceratinthekitchenDined on 8/6/2014The service was excellent, the setting quiet, very different than the typical lunch rush. We had the vegetable fritters and the pupusa for appetizers, they were quite tasty, the pupusa in particular was a hit. My dining companion had a chopped salad, which she liked and I had the bacon cheeseburger with an egg on it. Unfortunately the bun was a mess, it deteriorated quickly and I was forced to eat it with a knife and fork. The homemade potato chips were wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OU812Dined on 8/1/2014The food is outstanding and the employees are all very nice and professional, pricing is very reasonable based on quality. This is a place that works great for a casual lunch or dinner with family, friends or co-workers, yet can also provide for a fine dining experience if necessary.Special Features:
- Go to Bink's MidtownEatWellTellAllDined on 7/21/2014Loved the food! Don't miss the grilled dates. Outstandingly attentive service in a fun, casual atmosphere. Great for intimate twosomes, business dinners, or family dining. This is one of Phoenix's hidden treasures!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Happy Hour!LauraCDined on 7/19/2014We stopped by here on Saturday for happy hour and had the best meal! We sat at the bar and the service was outstanding. The curried popcorn they give you is out of this world. My margarita was made with fresh ingredients and was delish. We ordered off the happy hour which is a steal of a deal, but will definitely be back to order off the regular menu. All around great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love it!jberncDined on 7/18/2014The five spice duck breast is amazing. The best things on the menu may be the hot and cold plates that feature local seasonal vegetables. We loved the creme brulee with dippin dots-yeah their version of the space ice cream with rum raisin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightlovebirdsDined on 7/18/2014My wife and I had dinner together here and it was wonderful. The waitstaff was friendly and knowledgable, the dinning room was well lit and not too loud, and above all the food was rich and delicious. The lobster pasta was amazing...we can't wait to order it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Missed the markoslorDined on 7/10/2014Poor service followed with tasteless sides and over cooked pork chops. I would not recommend Bink's to anyone I consider a friend.
- DisappointedAZtasteDined on 7/3/2014Made reservations with open table although there were only about 5 people in the entire restaurant. Ordered the pupusa, flat iron steak and the burger for my fiancé...the food although a bit different in terms of ingredients it was still lacking in flavor for me. My fiancé told the waitress it was my birthday and she didn't even say anything just gave us a weird smile and hen brought us the check. We spent over 100 dollars for dinner and drinks and they couldn't even give me a scoop of ice cream! Or acknowledge our special occasion Unbelievable...wouldn't try this place again. Overpriced, food was lacking and service was horrible.
- Really nice spotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/3/2014Thank you for a great experience. Our first time there and we enjoyed the happy hour. Staff were friendly and attentive. We will be back.Special Features:
- 2 out of 3 Bink's....teenVIPDined on 6/28/2014tried so far for dining and very pleased. Binkley's in carefree was a delightful dining experience and Midtown also did not disappoint. really very comfortable and great food. reviews for the other scottsdale location i think have been mixed, but i will review that again and perhaps try.Special Features:
- We Love This PlacekcatbatDined on 6/28/2014This was our fourth or fifth time here and we've had a great experience every time. Whenever we have out-of-town guests, this is the first place we take them. Bink's is one of the few higher-end places where you can have an interesting dining experience AND a pleasant conversation with your dining companions. It's also one of a very few places where vegetarians can find interesting, creative options. I think some people don't get what Kevin's trying to do here and that's too bad because it's unique and outstanding. Having said that, because of the diverse and intriguing menu it's easy to over-spend, so keep that in mind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High quality neighborhood jointOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014My wife and I had a fantastic dinner there - the flat iron steak was cooked to perfection and the duck breast was exceptional. My personal favorite was the prosciutto and dates side, a brilliant dish. Great atmosphere, good happy hour wine prices, and good service without being overbearing. So glad we found and tried Bink's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cmarieDined on 6/25/2014I have been to the restaurant twice in the last 2 weeks. The food is very good and the service is impeccable. Can't wait to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mechiltonDined on 6/24/2014Great place with a not-fancy but non standard lunch menu. Great patio, although too hot when I was visiting. Also a good beer selection on tap.Special Features:
- Anniversary appropriateSixyearsDined on 6/21/2014Took my wife here for out six year anniversary and we both loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014Nice vibe with friendly service, interesting, reasonably priced food; it was a very pleasant lunch.Special Features:
- DeliciousQuietDineDined on 6/19/2014What a quaint little place with amazing food. I arrived a bit early & was starved so I tried the basket of fries. Worth the cals! Once my friend arrived we were given complimentary biscuits & butter. They were both flavored and delicious. I don't recall what flavor but the biscuits were light and the butter mildly sweet. The biscuits were sort of a grey color, which was a bit odd but since the fries and three dipping sauces were quite tasty I dove right into the biscuits! My chicken salad sandwich was everything described in the menu. Chock full of big chicken chunks, cranberries, in just the right amount of mayonnaise. The only problem I have is I live in the East valley & it's in central Phoenix! There needs to be Bink's IISpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryTclipperDined on 6/18/2014After spending hundred and $23 this restaurant does not offer a special occasion dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT new spot by a masterOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/14/2014Although it was sad to see Sophie's go, Bink's Midtown is a hip replacement. The dishes are sized to be eaten, not taken home, which allows you to try more dishes. Every dish is locally sourced, and masterfully prepared. Just a wonderful location and meal.Special Features:
- always goodJulieVIPDined on 6/4/2014Great Happy Hour, service and creative expertly prepared food.Special Features:
- Just Go!ChrisdorfDined on 6/1/2014I have been a fan of Chef Binkley for quite a while now, but never actually eaten at one of his restaurants...until now. All I can say is Just Go! Quit thinking about it and go try it, otherwise you will wind up waiting years like I did before you have the chance to eat some amazing food. Just Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerSanfordDined on 5/28/2014Exceptional meal, the only disappointment was they didn't acknowledge our anniversary. It was mentioned in our reservation request.Special Features:
- Another Great MealCJ2014Dined on 5/24/2014We went to Bink's to celebrate our birthdays and had a great time, one of us chose from the Restaurant Week menu, the other from the regular menu. The Restaurant Week menu was amazing - the kale salad was superb, the pork confit was amazing. From the regular menu, the scallops were the best ever had! The waitstaff at Bink's is just fantastic. Between the busy boys, food runners, and our waitress, there's never an empty ice tea or water glass! We particularly find Kendall to be a great addition to the wait staff!Special Features:
- SaltfoodlovernotfoodieDined on 5/23/2014All courses were salted to the point of being inedible. Potatoes were also hard. First 2 courses were rushed. The amuse bouche was heavy. Then desert took 30m. When the valle asked how my meal was I said over salted. He said he heard that a lot. Love Binkley's and Cafe Bink. This was sub par.Special Features:
- Restaurant weekRickDined on 5/22/2014Overall was disappointed that the entree selections were not more user friendly. The corn past was disappointing as was the confit pork. The hibiscus sorbet, however was amazing. Next time I do this, I'm going to order off the regular menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- restaurant weekmilzyDined on 5/22/2014I went for restaurant week & chose to include the wine pairing. I must say that the portions they gave for what you paid were fare less than any other restaurant I have been to this week. the food was ok but not fabulous & I will will not be returning.
- Great!JJ34Dined on 5/21/2014The food was outstanding (try the 5 spice duck) and the wait staff was attentive. We had an early, pre-theater dinner so the noise level would probably be higher if the dining room was full. The menu was full of dishes I would like to try. Kevin Binkley is definitely one of the very best chefs in Phoenix. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/18/2014Food was good not great went during restaurant week so price was right but looked at regular menu and prices were very high for this type if place. Don't think the chef had much to do with this place other then his name
- perfectDaveDined on 5/17/2014the food was so good we came back a week later for happy hour.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Wonderful EveningAndyDined on 5/17/2014We have been to Bink's Midtown several times and always come away pleased. This week we choose it for my wife's birthday celebration. We took a couple who had never been therefore before. As always, it was wonderfulSpecial Features:
- Good Stuff!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014We had a good time at Bink's and especially enjoyed the sweetbreads. Happy hour is a great deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What happened, Bink???OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/16/2014Have eaten at this restaurant 3 times previously and was great. This last experience was enough to make me never want to go back. Arrived to a "dead" restaurant. Table was nice. Server was good, but all 3 food choices were ill prepared. Almost sent back all 3. Mussels were over-cooked and super fishy. Sent them back. Cauliflower was clearly re-heated and globbed w cheese. Scallops tasted strongly of propane from the grill. I imagine our food was poorly pre-pared because of the lack of diners. But was enough to wonder if lack of diners could be attributed to a run of poorly executed food? What happened?!? Hope Binks can get back on track. I'm now nervous to go back. :/Special Features:
- jesuiaffameDined on 5/16/2014Great little spot, wonderful service and the food is fresh, creative and delish! Went on a Friday night and the place was practically empty. Not sure if it's because of the slightly odd location or because there are just so many great restaurants in Phoenix, but Bink's Midtown is worth checking out.Special Features:
- Great food, quirky locationScottVIPDined on 5/14/2014Everything we had was delicious and the service was prompt and personal. The BBQ squid was an absolute standout but the duck breast and pumpkin fritters with maple mousse for dessert were both excellent. Well worth a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Binkley's Mother's DayBinkFanDined on 5/11/2014Fantastic! Took my mom to Bink's Midtown for Mother's Day and she loved it. Attentive, but not hovering wait staff, calm environment and fantastic buffet. What about that pork belly...nobody can do it like Binkley!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/11/2014Booked Binks for Mothers Day based on it being written up as a top 10 brunch in PHX. Menu looked great so I made a reservation for my family including my wife and mother. Turns out they were doing a buffet only. I did not want a buffet and was not advised of this when making the reservation. Binks is not set up for a buffet so had food spread across the bar. To high for even my Mom to really see and reach everything and exceptionally crowded. All the food was cold and the smoked salmon was raw to the point of sushi. Eggs did come out of the kitchen, the only hot item of the day. Worst of all, when the check arrived we saw for the first time this mediocre, at best, brunch was $45 per person. Bait and switch and 100% not worth it.