2320 E Osborn Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://binksmidtown.com/
- Phone: 6023884874x
- Hours of Operation:
Happy Hour: Daily: 2:30pm - 6:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Saturday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 9:30am- 2:30pm
Please inquire within about patio seating.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Kevin Binkley
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: We strive to bring the best of our restaurant into you home.
- Private Party Facilities: Our comfortable private dining room can accommodate up to 14 guests.
A word from Bink’s Midtown
Bink's Midtown features local products prepared from scratch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bink’s Midtown reviews from OpenTable diners
86 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (65)neighborhood gem (58)special occasion (46)romantic (33)great for lunch (27)great for outdoor dining (24)great for brunch (15)notable wine list (14)good for groups (11)hot spot (9)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Lovely Food, Outstanding ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014We went to Bink's Midtown for Restaurant Week and in my opinion has been one of the best choices yet. I strongly recommend the chicken pot pie croquettes for an appetizer and for dessert the Black Forest Cake. I also got the tableside rum punch, which I recommend everyone try. It was made tableside with fresh fruit juices and frozen nitrogen. It was pretty expensive but they way I saw it, I got a drink and a show. Even better than the food was the service. Our waitress Kendall was one of the nicest we've ever had. Another staff, John, prepared my drink and chatted with us. I'm not sure what his position was but he was really nice and helped us choose our dishes. Nice restaurants normally have great staff but these two were outstanding!Special Features:
- mixed bag/restaurant week mealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/19/2014The gingerbready treat before my meal was interesting & tasty, but might not be liked by someone who is a bread purest. Eggplant was my first course. Spicy red sauce, lots of olive oil, and tender Japanese eggplant added up to an okay appetizer. Main dish was three Hosin glazed Pork ribs with a small, mixed green salad. I noticed the Happy Hour menu offers six in a serving. They were meaty and I liked the glaze, but were not as tender as I would have liked. The dessert I picked was the 'black forest cake': a large piece of plain chocolate cake, a scoop of warm, cherry sauce, vanilla ice cream, and crushed oreos. I liked it. Service was polished with clean silverware between courses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Very friendly staff, interesting and tasty food. The local ambience was great for coming by for a casual drink after work or a romantic evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for lunch meetingsChrisDined on 9/15/2014Overall, pretty good but there are just so many good options downtown, it's tough competition. I had the steak frites for lunch. Steak was well seasoned, and the truffle oil on the fries was used sparingly (thankfully). Only let down was I ordered the steak medium rare, came out medium well to well. I didn't bother sending back due to the wait. Would probably go for a sandwich next time. Good enough to warrant a second try and the ambiance was perfect for conversation / business.Special Features:
- Amazing foodFoodfanDined on 9/10/2014The Chef is very talented. The flavor profiles complex and balanced. The decor is upscale, casual and inviting all in one. The staff is attentive but not overbearing. The dates and prosciutto are a must have on the appetizer menu! Great little gem in Phoenix. Highly recommend to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous restaurant.MikeDined on 9/5/2014The fois gras was superb!!....the service was excellent!...the food was great!!...can't say enough about the restaurant....well worth a visit!!Special Features:
- cnitzDined on 9/5/2014As always, the welcome warm, the food wonderful, the service impeccable and more that worth the visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JPrecommendsDined on 8/24/2014Great date night restaurant--everything was superb!Special Features:
- Fun menu for brunchRoadWarriorAZVIPDined on 8/24/2014I like that Bink's has a brunch menu that's not the same-old, same-old: there are creative and unusual small plates, shareables, and big plates too. My two biggest surprises were "truffled cheese whiz" which was a house made, whipped cheese sauce scented with truffle--AMAZING with fries--and the truffled ketchup, which I was about to ignore until my hubby said, "you must try this." Great place for foodies to brunch.Special Features:
- Service mix-upAZDudeVIPDined on 8/22/2014Our group of six went to Bink's and experienced an unfortunate event. We were seated and then ignored for the next twenty minutes. My wife and the Maid of Honor had selected Bink's after searching for an appropriate restaurant for her wedding party to dine. She was extremely embarrassed that they finally had to get up and walk out of the establishment she had directed them to. The manager did call me later and explain that there was a mix-up about whom was supposed to serve that table and apologized. He also offered some amuse Bouche to make it up to us if we returned. The twenty-somethings wedding group was not interested in returning.
- Enjoyable Dinner with FriendsRonHDined on 8/21/2014Attractive surroundings and an unusual menu should attract foodies. The service was excellent.Special Features:
- A special placeKrisDined on 8/18/2014Bink is a special restaurant that I highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- averageDONPVIPDined on 8/16/2014Poor value for money. food was good but not spectacular. everything is extra including sides - nothing served with entree, small portions of wine. good service and friendly staff.Special Features:
- threewinsDined on 8/12/2014wonderful, farm fresh food, great service, fantastic atmosphere.Special Features:
- Not a great start!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/6/2014we arrived at 6: 50 for our 7 P.M. reservation. We were there to celebrate our 54th wedding anniversary. However we got off to a shaky start. We ordered drinks, and they did not arrive for 30 minutes. The server said the bartender had not shown up so the manager was tending the bar. He did come over to apologize after my husband asked to see him. The food was delicious--our server and her assistants tried to help, but the start was not what we expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice lunch experienceratinthekitchenDined on 8/6/2014The service was excellent, the setting quiet, very different than the typical lunch rush. We had the vegetable fritters and the pupusa for appetizers, they were quite tasty, the pupusa in particular was a hit. My dining companion had a chopped salad, which she liked and I had the bacon cheeseburger with an egg on it. Unfortunately the bun was a mess, it deteriorated quickly and I was forced to eat it with a knife and fork. The homemade potato chips were wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OU812Dined on 8/1/2014The food is outstanding and the employees are all very nice and professional, pricing is very reasonable based on quality. This is a place that works great for a casual lunch or dinner with family, friends or co-workers, yet can also provide for a fine dining experience if necessary.Special Features:
- Go to Bink's MidtownEatWellTellAllDined on 7/21/2014Loved the food! Don't miss the grilled dates. Outstandingly attentive service in a fun, casual atmosphere. Great for intimate twosomes, business dinners, or family dining. This is one of Phoenix's hidden treasures!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Happy Hour!LauraCDined on 7/19/2014We stopped by here on Saturday for happy hour and had the best meal! We sat at the bar and the service was outstanding. The curried popcorn they give you is out of this world. My margarita was made with fresh ingredients and was delish. We ordered off the happy hour which is a steal of a deal, but will definitely be back to order off the regular menu. All around great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love it!jberncDined on 7/18/2014The five spice duck breast is amazing. The best things on the menu may be the hot and cold plates that feature local seasonal vegetables. We loved the creme brulee with dippin dots-yeah their version of the space ice cream with rum raisin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightlovebirdsDined on 7/18/2014My wife and I had dinner together here and it was wonderful. The waitstaff was friendly and knowledgable, the dinning room was well lit and not too loud, and above all the food was rich and delicious. The lobster pasta was amazing...we can't wait to order it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Missed the markoslorDined on 7/10/2014Poor service followed with tasteless sides and over cooked pork chops. I would not recommend Bink's to anyone I consider a friend.
- DisappointedAZtasteDined on 7/3/2014Made reservations with open table although there were only about 5 people in the entire restaurant. Ordered the pupusa, flat iron steak and the burger for my fiancé...the food although a bit different in terms of ingredients it was still lacking in flavor for me. My fiancé told the waitress it was my birthday and she didn't even say anything just gave us a weird smile and hen brought us the check. We spent over 100 dollars for dinner and drinks and they couldn't even give me a scoop of ice cream! Or acknowledge our special occasion Unbelievable...wouldn't try this place again. Overpriced, food was lacking and service was horrible.
- Really nice spotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/3/2014Thank you for a great experience. Our first time there and we enjoyed the happy hour. Staff were friendly and attentive. We will be back.Special Features:
- 2 out of 3 Bink's....teenVIPDined on 6/28/2014tried so far for dining and very pleased. Binkley's in carefree was a delightful dining experience and Midtown also did not disappoint. really very comfortable and great food. reviews for the other scottsdale location i think have been mixed, but i will review that again and perhaps try.Special Features:
- We Love This PlacekcatbatDined on 6/28/2014This was our fourth or fifth time here and we've had a great experience every time. Whenever we have out-of-town guests, this is the first place we take them. Bink's is one of the few higher-end places where you can have an interesting dining experience AND a pleasant conversation with your dining companions. It's also one of a very few places where vegetarians can find interesting, creative options. I think some people don't get what Kevin's trying to do here and that's too bad because it's unique and outstanding. Having said that, because of the diverse and intriguing menu it's easy to over-spend, so keep that in mind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High quality neighborhood jointOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014My wife and I had a fantastic dinner there - the flat iron steak was cooked to perfection and the duck breast was exceptional. My personal favorite was the prosciutto and dates side, a brilliant dish. Great atmosphere, good happy hour wine prices, and good service without being overbearing. So glad we found and tried Bink's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cmarieDined on 6/25/2014I have been to the restaurant twice in the last 2 weeks. The food is very good and the service is impeccable. Can't wait to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mechiltonDined on 6/24/2014Great place with a not-fancy but non standard lunch menu. Great patio, although too hot when I was visiting. Also a good beer selection on tap.Special Features:
- Anniversary appropriateSixyearsDined on 6/21/2014Took my wife here for out six year anniversary and we both loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014Nice vibe with friendly service, interesting, reasonably priced food; it was a very pleasant lunch.Special Features:
- DeliciousQuietDineDined on 6/19/2014What a quaint little place with amazing food. I arrived a bit early & was starved so I tried the basket of fries. Worth the cals! Once my friend arrived we were given complimentary biscuits & butter. They were both flavored and delicious. I don't recall what flavor but the biscuits were light and the butter mildly sweet. The biscuits were sort of a grey color, which was a bit odd but since the fries and three dipping sauces were quite tasty I dove right into the biscuits! My chicken salad sandwich was everything described in the menu. Chock full of big chicken chunks, cranberries, in just the right amount of mayonnaise. The only problem I have is I live in the East valley & it's in central Phoenix! There needs to be Bink's IISpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryTclipperDined on 6/18/2014After spending hundred and $23 this restaurant does not offer a special occasion dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT new spot by a masterOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/14/2014Although it was sad to see Sophie's go, Bink's Midtown is a hip replacement. The dishes are sized to be eaten, not taken home, which allows you to try more dishes. Every dish is locally sourced, and masterfully prepared. Just a wonderful location and meal.Special Features:
- always goodJulieVIPDined on 6/4/2014Great Happy Hour, service and creative expertly prepared food.Special Features:
- Just Go!ChrisdorfDined on 6/1/2014I have been a fan of Chef Binkley for quite a while now, but never actually eaten at one of his restaurants...until now. All I can say is Just Go! Quit thinking about it and go try it, otherwise you will wind up waiting years like I did before you have the chance to eat some amazing food. Just Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerSanfordDined on 5/28/2014Exceptional meal, the only disappointment was they didn't acknowledge our anniversary. It was mentioned in our reservation request.Special Features:
- The following 325 reviews are from the Bink’s Midtown reviews archive.
- Another Great MealCJ2014Dined on 5/24/2014We went to Bink's to celebrate our birthdays and had a great time, one of us chose from the Restaurant Week menu, the other from the regular menu. The Restaurant Week menu was amazing - the kale salad was superb, the pork confit was amazing. From the regular menu, the scallops were the best ever had! The waitstaff at Bink's is just fantastic. Between the busy boys, food runners, and our waitress, there's never an empty ice tea or water glass! We particularly find Kendall to be a great addition to the wait staff!Special Features:
- SaltfoodlovernotfoodieDined on 5/23/2014All courses were salted to the point of being inedible. Potatoes were also hard. First 2 courses were rushed. The amuse bouche was heavy. Then desert took 30m. When the valle asked how my meal was I said over salted. He said he heard that a lot. Love Binkley's and Cafe Bink. This was sub par.Special Features:
- Restaurant weekRickDined on 5/22/2014Overall was disappointed that the entree selections were not more user friendly. The corn past was disappointing as was the confit pork. The hibiscus sorbet, however was amazing. Next time I do this, I'm going to order off the regular menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.