4200 East Madison Street
Seattle, WA 98112Neighborhood:
Leschi / Madrona / Madison Park
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bingsseattle.com/
- Phone: (206) 323-8623
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm;
Breakfast: Saturday - Sunday: 8:30am - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: George Marshall
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please contact us with your catering needs!!!
A word from Bing's
"If we don't change, we don't grow" Here at Bing's, we pride ourselves on making simple food using high quality ingredients. Local minded with you in mind. We are ever evolving to give you great food, great service in an environment we like to call home. Please take a moment and review our menus. Keep your eyes open for more and more Gluten Free options, as well as some Vegan dishes in the near future. Bing's is working hard to find ingredients from sources that are open about their practices and do not rely on industrial methods or chemicals to grow their products. We do our best to support the expanding network of small farmers, ranchers and artisanal producers (mostly local) who are making progress toward restoring integrity to American agriculture.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Bing's reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (15)kid-friendly (11)great for brunch (9)fit for foodies (8)good for groups (8)great for outdoor dining (5)great for lunch (5)special occasion (2)hot spot (2)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Something for everyoneWallingfoodDined on 11/7/2014This is becoming our go-to place in Madison, especially with out of town guests. Food is always great, fun atmosphere and a nice selection of unique beers too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weekend BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/1/2014I found Bing's through Open Table because it's nice to have reservations for brunch. The atmosphere was cozy. The service attentive. The food was excellent. Everyone in our group enjoyed their meal and had a wonderful time. Will be back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Foodtzd2009Dined on 10/24/2014Everything we had was outstanding - great ingredients, perfect preparation, nice presentation and taste beyond delicious! We'll for sure make the trip from the Eastside again.Special Features:
- A Regular FavoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/28/2014We come here for the great service and delicious food selection. You'll find it comfortable and friendly. Enjoy.Special Features:
- JimCDined on 9/27/2014Good atmosphere, food and beer. Located in Madison park so your evening does not need to end after dinner.Special Features:
- Bottomless Mimosas & Service a bustfood2goodDined on 9/21/2014For brunch, Bing's offer bottomless mimosas however our service was such a bust. Service was extremely slow, and refills took much longer than expected. We had to wait about 20 min just for our waitress to take our order, and then she would only refill the mimosas when everyone at the table was empty. It seemed a bit inconsiderate when clearly we had two people out of our party of 8 who drank much faster than the rest. It also took me three rounds of coffee refills to actually get my cup refilled. Apart from the bad service, food was delicious all around.Special Features:
- pickyeaterDined on 9/7/2014Bottomless mimosa's with good food is hard to find in seattle, but Bing's has it!!! Amazing options for groups with mixed tastes.Special Features:
- Great breakfast sandwichJmeKDined on 8/10/2014I feel like a good breakfast sandwich is key to a good brunch menu and they have it - It was Sunday at noon and there were many children which doesn't bother me but it is something to be noted...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerPapinSistersDined on 8/8/2014We went to Bing's to celebrate my wife's birthday. We were a group of four adults one teenager and one pre-teen. The ambience was nice for the occasion and the food choices quite good, although they were out of the Reuben (it was a Friday evening). The only disappointment was that the burger for the pre-teen was totally over-cooked and basically uneatable. He refused any other food choices offered to him and the item was taken off our bill.Special Features:
- The following 19 reviews are from the Bing's reviews archive.
- Great brunch optionsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/27/2014My girlfriends and I visited Bing's for brunch on Sunday. The menu has a great range of both breakfast-y and lunch-y options. The serving sizes were very generous and well priced. Everyone loved their choices. The servers were attentive without hovering. The restaurant was busy but not overcrowded or noisy. A great experience all around! We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great BrunchFoodieDined on 7/20/2014Great brunch and bottomless mimosas... This was the 2nd time taking family there and always a delight...Special Features:
- Fun casual brunchDeanaDined on 7/5/2014Celebrated a birthday with a relaxing brunch. Sat outside; service and food was very good. A few interesting twists on the standard brunch fare. We were looking for someplace new and this was a great find for us eastsiders.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to pleaseKaraDined on 7/4/2014I never have a problem with big or small groups coming here. Never have to wait more than 15 min for a table, not because it isn't good, because it is a hidden gem. I've been over 10 times and have yet to be disappointed. The food is great and the eclectic decor is fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindScottDined on 5/11/2014Very good restaurant, love the menu, love how often they change it up, great salads !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mother's day brunchsherrycejDined on 5/11/2014Found the restaurant on the Open Table website, after receiving their email about restaurants offerings mother's day menus/brunch. What drew me in was the kale Caesar salad. Was not disappointed. Beyond amazing in the crunchy parmesan cheese bowl. The whole family demolished it. And the location was great. So far away from our neighborhood, I thought we were on vacation to a resort community.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, slow serviceFoodieDined on 5/11/2014Great food and first time there. The only knock was the service was slow for refills of water and coffee or requests for additional condiments.Special Features:
- Top notchFledgelingFoodieDined on 5/11/2014Great food, fabulous service! I love how they have your table ready when you make a reservation. One of my favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummy yummy yummy!!!!StephanieBDined on 5/10/2014This is a wonderful restaurant with great food and beer selection. Love that it is for all ages. Great atmosphere, we love to bring out of town guests and have special family occasions there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fit for a Perfect BrunchhanelizrmDined on 4/20/2014I went to Bing with my parents for Sunday brunch. We loved it! There was a wide variety of food, in a good way. The menu was not overwhelming but there was an option for whatever you were craving. I got a side salad and Steak Chilaquiles the whole dish was delicious, my dad got the french toast and it literally melted in your mouth, my mom got their famous burger and it was also awesome! We all decided to get the bottomless mimosas and they were great portions, and absolutely delicious, we never had to hunt down our waitress for refills (which has been my experience in other restaurants). I also have to add in that the ice tea was amazing! The entire waitstaff was lovely! Super nice, knowledgeable, attentive, and down to earth!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded expectationsFledgelingFoodieDined on 4/20/2014Didn't know what to think from the pictures, but was pleasently surprised at the darling ambience at this little gem of a restaurant. I wish I could have given the food a higher rating but the eggs in my eggs benny were overcooked and the potatoes were a little under. They replaced they my second egg with an appropriately cooked version and the mouthful of french toast from my companion's plate was heavenly. I will go back!Special Features:
- FOOD-for-ALL with ChildrenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/2/2014Good restaurant with something for everyone when looking for a restaurant when dining with family and trying to find menus with food choices which will appeal to everyone and still have a kid friendly atmosphere. Bing fits the bill--nice healthy variety along with standard comfort food as well. Enjoyed the changing fresh Plates and pleasant service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Early BrunchShaliniVIPDined on 3/2/2014I love that Bing's opens early on weekends so we can have brunch and still have time in the morning. The menu is inventive and tastes great and the service is always friendly.Special Features:
- Local charmFoodWithFriendsDined on 1/10/2014In a small walkable neighborhood, Bing's is a fun spot for lunch. Not many lunch choices in this community and this is a welcome reason to make Madison Park a destination.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itStephanieBDined on 12/28/2013Great food that is different but very yummy!!! Great choice of micro brews!!! Can't wait to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We appreciated the mealChristmasEveDined on 12/24/2013We dined at Bing's on Christmas Eve and were very appreciative of the fact that they were open. Most places are closed or have an expensive price-fixed menu on Christmas eve. Our family was able to enjoy the usual, good fare from Bing's menu. Our waitress didn't seemed thrilled to be there (not that I really blame her) but service was prompt and satisfactory and the food was good. It's a pretty cozy little spot, so it was just what we needed.Special Features:
- Love this place!Nana4jbDined on 12/22/2013Bings never disappoints! We live in Madison Park and love having a neighborhood cafe just a few blocks from home. The food is always good and the staff is friendly. Definitely try their hamburgers, and the fries are ta die for! Something worth going off your diet for! Heather, their bartender, makes a mean drink, so definitely make it to the bar for a drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicioustl79Dined on 12/8/2013What a great brunch experience! The bloody mary was delicious, the coffee served in large mugs, and the brunch just the perfect size dishes to feel satisfied but not overly full and sleepy. Our server was attentive and yet respectful of our time catching up with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favoritesAandJVIPDined on 10/20/2013This bar has an incredible craft beer list. It changes frequently, as kegs are tapped, so you rarely see the same list twice. The food is consistently good and creative, and the service is attentive.Special Features: