1230 S. Pine Island Road
Plantation, FL 33324Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.renaissanceplantation.com/fort-lauderdale-restaurants.aspx
- Phone: (954) 472-2252
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 10:30am, Saturday - Sunday: 6:30am - 12:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Philip Obrien
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Wednesday nights
A word from Bin 595
Bin 595 brings you a sampling of New World Cuisine with familiar, traditional and fresh flavors from around the world. A private restaurant setting nestled inside the beautiful Renaissance Plantation Hotel. Convenient location with easy access off of 595, complimentary parking and just minutes away from downtown Fort Lauderdale.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bin 595 reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (4)special occasion (3)good for groups (2)romantic (2)great for brunch (2)fit for foodies (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- jessiekirkDined on 11/16/2014Great Service!! We were there for brunch...good value ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ideal Lunch Date: Business/PleasureVegansSpendBigDined on 9/10/2014GEM of a location for business lunch or personal lunch. Good food, surprisingly modern & swank atmosphere, great service, adequate menu, PLENTY of parking and easy access. I never like to subject my out of town guests (business or personal) to troublesome parking or overcrowded (and definitely over rated) lunch or dinner venues that are loud with sub-par meals that rush you out because of the midday rush. THIS is the ideal location to avoid all of that. Definitely a hidden gem for any Broward meeting. Quick access to 595 and all major roads as well as the airport. Put this one on your list! I have used this location for brunch with my girlfriends, lunch with my family, dinner with my husband and entertaining clients. It's the sure thing.Special Features:
- dinner reviewThunder936Dined on 8/16/2014I had made a reservation for 16 people. The table was very nicely set. The service was very good and the waiters were quite accommodating. The main dishes were very delicious. The appetizers and salad were on the table when we arrived. I wish that the salad had been served after my guests ate the appetizers. Most people didn't seem to notice that the appetizers were on the table. The bread was delicious. My over all experience was very favorable. I will definitely dine there again.Special Features:
- Good FoodBocadcVIPDined on 7/27/2014Neither Yelp nor Google Maps identified that Bin 595 is in the Renaissance Hotel. The food was good but the portions were a little small for the price.
- The following 82 reviews are from the Bin 595 reviews archive.
- As usual food was deliciousPCW1955Dined on 7/20/2014We always go here for special occasions. Went for my husband's birthday. Food was fantastic, service superb. Couldn't ask for a better place. Would definitely refer friends and family to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ok placePeteatesDined on 7/11/2014Had to have one dinner heated two times. Manager said he would comp but when the bill came it was still on there. Had to send the bill back to get it fixed. We were the only ones in the restaurant at the time, the waiter was nice but was hard to find. Food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had that Wow factor from first lookPickyDinerDined on 5/18/2014We reserved a table for 8 for a graduation celebration dinner. We had 4 teens and 2 families. Walking in we saw a hip, upscale WOW decor, candles, light sconces, off beat furniture, vibrant and colorful lighting. I have traveled the world and do not recall being struck by anything such as this. We were greeted by maitre D, who had been apprised of our special request since I had booked it on OPen Table hours earlier. Everyone remarked on the huge arm chairs with tall backs, which formed a wall of privacy & kept the noise down . Felt like a swank cocoon. Nice view of the bar area with it's fuschia pendant lights. It made us want to come back another time as adults and spend an evening at the bar with friends. Music was just right volume.Special Features:
- Quiet Place on a Saturday NightScottVIPDined on 5/3/2014My wife and I found ourselves with no children for a couple of hours on a Saturday night at the last minute. We wanted good food and a quiet place to eat. Bin 595 is a hotel restaurant which we can usually count on for that atmosphere with not tremendously overpriced food. So it was on this particular Saturday night. Reservations were made 30 minutes in advance. And aside from the overly loud woman at the bar in town for a wedding, Bin 595 was as expected. Good food and responsive service. Not crowded. We were not offered coffee or dessert, which was strange. No need to hustle us out since no one was waiting, but we weren't going to have any anyway.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay--don't arrive early for lunchtweetVIPDined on 4/22/2014We were meeting friends for lunch and arrived early--11:30--and thought we'd have a bloody mary at the bar. No bartender. But, the waitress was fabulous. She went, got the manager who prepped the drink (with a little difficulty finding all the supplies). If it wasn't for the waitress, our experience would have not been good. She went above and beyond with professional behavior with lots of smiles.Special Features:
- Dinner at the hotelfeelingrushedDined on 4/16/2014Server was pleasant but as in most hotel dining establishments, drinks and food is pricey. It was a decent meal albeit a little expensive. But the boss paid so it didn't matter to me!Special Features:
- Quite a Surprise!MSTONEVIPDined on 4/13/2014Quite a surprise! Food and service were excellent! For a Hotel Restaurant.
- We ordered the lobster bisqueOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/21/2014We ordered the lobster bisque for an appetizer. That is the only thing I can recommend. The lobster sandwich had two teaspoons of meat. All I could taste was the very thick bread. My daughter ordered calamari which was badly overlooked. Our server was friendly, however our drinks were never refilled.
- Pre concert diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014We chose this restaurant because it was close to a concert venue. We were able to get in and out in a little over an hour ' the food was very good. The service was also good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pretty good food; service a problemOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2014It was valentines day, so one expects a bit of stress on the staff. However, our visit was not ideal. The maitre d podium was vacant when we arrived, and we had to wait there way too long. We could see the host having certain problems in the dining room, but he didn't make an effort to greet us, and when he finally acknowledged us he told us he'd be back in 10 minutes. Our jaws dropped. He never even asked us our name. When finally he showed us to a table, he seemed put out by our request for a booth. The waitress also seemed stressed by the evening, and they both spent the evening apologizing to us. Food was good, but the waitress left the check and then forgot to come back for it. Comedy of errors. Won't go back.
- Good for a special occasionDRod26Dined on 2/14/2014We went for dinner on Valentine's Day. The restaurant decor is very nice. The bar area has stools and TV's. The price is not too expensive compared to other restaurants about $20-30 a plate. The service was good. We ordered the crab cakes appetizer which was small, but tasty. I had fish and my boyfriend had steak. The food we ordered was good, but it wasn't hot when it came out it was just warm so it got cold while we were eating.Special Features:
- Valentines DayNvizbleVIPDined on 2/14/2014So it was a little busier than they expected I guess. The service was very slow but the food and wine were great. Why do restaurants tell you that as a couple you cannot sit at a more comfortable 4 top, and then not fill that table?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Space CadetsValentinesDaydisappointDined on 2/14/2014Nice atmosphere. Space Cadet waitress. Try's to present as upscale however runs like a hotel coffee shop. First two choices for wine listed on menu they did not have and was told they had been out of stock for a month.Special Features:
- Valentine DaygigiDined on 2/14/2014Great dinner excellent service! Very good menu! Not over the top expensive!Perfect Valentines Day dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet, Upscale RestaurantmysterygalDined on 2/14/2014The service and ambiance were fine, but the Caesar salad was average at best, and the beet salad came with a small tower of beets and goat cheese and two or three wisps of greens. I looked at it and said, "Is that it?" For $7, this starter was tasty but too meager to be worth the money. They should make it more appealing with a more generous portion of greens.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!JimmieDined on 1/18/2014We really enjoyed eating here. Everything was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice and QuietScottVIPDined on 1/4/2014Nice and quiet for a hotel restaurant. Looking for a quiet place for dinner with my wife. This was perfect. Attentive service. Good and not overpriced food. Casual. Fit the bill for a quiet Saturday night dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than average neighborhood, bOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/30/2013New Year's Eve the place was empty. The regular ala-carte menu provided a reasonable number of suggestions, although not overwhelming. Service was okay, food better than average. Blackened Rib Eye too fatty, but flavorful. Sides unappealing. Since when does a good restaurant that offers Caesar salad NOT have anchovies? They should. If anchovies are in the dressing, than the dressing is probably prebottled, and not freshly made. Brought me a second cocktail (without me asking or wanting) and when I commented, still charged me for it. The décor is very nice; pretty place and being at a hotel, parking not an issue, Probably return, but only for a group-type function. Too many alternatives to choose from, especially at Bin 595's prices ($150).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Xmas dinnerRavenoliverDined on 12/25/2013Excellent menu Good service High quality experienceSpecial Features:
- Bin thereyfishloverDined on 12/25/2013Very friendly service but a bit inefficient. Lots of staff but maybe the kitchen was understaffed on Christmas day. Food ranged from excellent chilean sea bass to good blackened grouper to unconvincing ceviche appetizer. Worth another try. American wines, good Mirassou red. This restaurant stilll serves bread, and very good bread with a great sundried tomato tapenade.Special Features:
- Quiet,nice and elegant restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/22/2013Had great food , went with my friends on their anniversary . It was perfect !!!!!Special Features:
- Great atmospherekmf1VIPDined on 11/1/2013Beautiful restaurant, very good food, fair presentation and average service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceChristianVIPDined on 10/2/2013We had a wonderful experience. The service was very good, friendly staff and excellent food!!! Not knowning it was in the Renaissance Hotel, thought it would be over priced for the what you get, but I was pleasently surprised that it was not. Overall I would recommend to others and will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- changed menuFrequentdiner1Dined on 9/23/2013We were a little disappointed because the menu had changed. Very limited wine selection. Excellent service and nice ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of Beauty, not enough brawn...RK3017Dined on 9/7/2013Beautiful remodeled lobby greets you at this West-side hotel. Easy enough to get to and something a little different. Bin 595 (refers to its location off 595, not an extensive wine list, albeit a pricier one...think hotel pricey) Started with 3 mini crabcakes...very fair, along with ceviche...also very fair. Translation: not so fresh... I ordered the salmon...however, it was fishy tasting and seared (I asked for it well done). It came back well cooked, but again, not the freshest piece of salmon. Renaissance and Bin 595 need to serious up their game if they want to be a player. I likely won't get back unless I hear about a kitchen/chef overhaul.Special Features:
- Very Enjoyable!Love2dineDined on 9/1/2013My husband and I took our kids for brunch on Sunday. It was very quiet, comfortable setting. The food was buffet style. Included amazing cinnamon French toast, roasted potatoes, sausage & bacon. Fresh eggs and omlets made to order. Danishes, muffins, a lot if different fruits. They also had boxes of cereal and bagels. Also had toppings for the bagels. Plenty to choose from! Good quality food! I think it was $16.99/adult for the brunch which included your drinks. They didn't charge for kids. (Mine are 4 & 1)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little pricey, but greatLayneVIPDined on 8/25/2013A little pricey, but great for a special occasion !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet is goodLoseyVIPDined on 8/7/2013Loved the quiet atmosphere..........we could actually have a discussion! Food is very good and service is fine. All in all, a good choice and a good location for us to meet friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better steak at PublixOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/3/2013If you're going for steak get the filet. The ribeye was small and tasteless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hotel restaurant. Site makesWebberwarriorVIPDined on 7/30/2013Hotel restaurant. Site makes it seem like a nice place but didn't get it for me.
- Not bad bud not greatkantbyluvDined on 7/24/2013Don't go by the menu on opentable there were several appetizers that sounded great but were not available. There was a bar menu with many a lot more appetizers like potato skins and chicken wings same prices so I don't know why they were not on the regular menu. The dinner / entree menu only has about ten items but they do have stuffed chicken, steak, salmon, seafood so it has a bit of a variety. I had the steak which was a little fatty but good size. My fiancée had the salmon good size he said it was good . Bar is busy and they have music Wednesday thru Saturday. Even though lots of people at bar and music it still was not too loud. Service was very good . Drinks were very pricey.Special Features:
- ELO at Bin 595OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/18/2013Small menu at Bin 595, with good taste. Ambience is very nice and romantic.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/13/2013Beautiful restaurant, great service and the food was excellent! I took my Mother and fiancée and all three of our dishes were cooked to perfection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place Wonderful BartenderlisaVIPDined on 7/7/2013What a little gem inside a hotel. The food was great. The bartender was attentive and funny Great nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chilean Sea BassPCW1955Dined on 6/30/2013As usual, it's to die for. Absolutely melts in your mouth. The best Sea Bass ever. Service was a little slow, but worth the wait.Special Features:
- Almost empty on a Friday evening...OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/21/2013Almost empty on a Friday evening... not a good sign. Menu was limited with few appealing choices.