BIN 112 on trade street
112 Trade St
Greer, SC 29651Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
BIN 112 on trade street
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bin112.com/
- Phone: (864) 848-2112
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Thursday: 4:30pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm
Closed Sunday & Monday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Contemporary American, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Jason E Clark
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Turn your special occasions into memorable times at BIN112's "The Cellar" Private Dining & Meeting Area.
Whether you're hosting a social gathering or business function, BIN112 on trade street will custom-tailor an event worthy of the occasion. It's the personal touches that make an event special, and no one understands this better than us. We will work with you to ensure that every detail—from the food and drinks to the ambiance and timing—is exactly right.
- Private Party Contact: Jason Clark 8648482112
A word from BIN 112 on trade street
Jason Clark, along with long time friend and experienced Chef, Manager and hospitality King, Jeff Dye join forces bringing to Historic Greer a unique and creative dining experience. Come in and share their pride in choosing only the finest ingredients that make up their "Southeastern with a Twist" cuisine. BIN112 offers an extensive wine list and full bar to complement every dish and bring out the Epicurean in all of you. BIN112 strives to be one of the friendliest restaurants in downtown Greer, dedicating itself to creating a pleasurable and comfortable experience for all of its guests. We extend our deepest thanks to all of our regular patrons and friends who continue to join and support us at BIN112.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
BIN 112 on trade street reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (12)notable wine list (11)fit for foodies (11)romantic (8)special occasion (8)good for groups (6)great for outdoor dining (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- Never disappointed at Bin 112AndiDined on 11/13/2014Always a great meal served - favorite meals are the steak and eggs, not-so-free-toh (salmon and shrimp) and last but NOT least the pot of mussels - ALL are incredible!! Atmosphere is energetic - service is fantastic! A great evening out!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our memorable dining experience!Westies3Dined on 11/11/2014Jim, our server, made this a most memorable evening. This was our first dining experience at BIN 112 and we would most definitely come back. The food was delicious, cooked just right, and the mussels we had as an appetizer were unbelievable. This was my birthday and we invited another couple - also their first time eating at BIN 112. All four of us agreed that we can't wait to come back. This was my birthday and again, Jim made it special. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too much noise for meSimmsburgerDined on 10/22/2014Food was good. Service was very good. I like the location and the visual ambiance was very good. However because of the exposed brick walls the noise was just bouncing all around. A few sound deadening materials would go a long way in improving the overall experience. Also parking in this area is a challenge so just beware.Special Features:
- If only I were a wino...HavoDined on 9/11/2014They had a HUGE wine selection, so I know that would be a great draw for many, but I am far from a connoisseur. However, their food was also great (get the ahi tuna, you won't be disappointed).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/9/2014Great food. Great service. Only complaint is that I wish we would have known that there were no highchairs prior to going. We'll make Bin 112 a regular visit, but going to leave the kiddo with a sitter next time. We are looking forward to exploring the rest of the menu.Special Features:
- Worth the driveMrPotatoHeadVIPDined on 9/3/2014Our 2nd time at Bin 112 was even better than the first. The Grouper special needs to become a menu staple!Special Features:
- Always a Pleasure to VisitNaCl1Dined on 8/28/2014Went on a Thursday night with some friends from out of state. David was our server, but more than that he was our guide through the fantastic choices for dinner and for a great wine to pair it with. On this Thursday evening the Bin was offering flights of three very good Manhattans. We shall definitely be returning as it is never a disappointment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great visit!Foodsters2Dined on 8/14/2014We have never been disappointed at bin 112! We have been going there since they opened and always bring out of town guests who often ask to return there on their next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Related again.SatisfiedVIPDined on 7/30/2014Absolutely wonderful dining experience. Their menu is unique and has an amazing variety. Kudos for the design and diversity. Will eat here often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 39 reviews are from the BIN 112 on trade street reviews archive.
- Great food but way too noisy!piggybankDined on 7/22/2014Bin 112 offers up some of the best food in the area! It even beats many of the upscale downtown Greenville restaurants. Our meal was delicious from first bite to last! The only drawback to the evening was the noise level. It was so loud we couldn't carry on a normal dinner conversation. If they could do something about the noise, this would be our first choice restaurant every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerSweetpea1948Dined on 6/18/2014I would have given Bin 112 a 5 star rating except that the Mojito I ordered was so sweet that I could not drink it. It was quickly and graciously replaced with a Vodka and tonic at no cost to us. This drink,too,was so,so. I have always found that if the bar drinks were not great then the food would follow in the same manner. Not here. I had the Duck and my husband had the Black Angus Filet medallions. The dinner was excellent along with the service. We will definitely return and will recommend to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bin 112K6263Dined on 6/18/2014This is our favorite local restaurant -- Great food and wine list.Special Features:
- Never disappoints ... just great!WandererVIPDined on 6/11/2014Bin112 has become one of our regular haunts ... well worth the ~40 mile trip each way. This time I tried the white clam appetizer ... absolutely outstanding!!! Preparation is unique, comes in a creamy sauce, it could be a meal on its own. Next time we'll order it with two spoons! Followed it up with the 2 way duck, helped down with an excellent bottle of Barbaresco ... life is good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodMhelmsDined on 5/8/2014My wife and I have enjoyed many good meals at Bin 112. The food is consistently good and is reasonably priced. The service is friendly and very good. We always enjoy our evenings at Bin 112.Special Features:
- Best in GreerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/17/2014Bin 112 is our favorite place for great food without the hassle of going to downtown Greenville. So glad that patrons seem to overwhelmingly support this restaurant in small-town Greer! We often get cravings just for the mussels!Special Features:
- This was our first time thereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/20/2014This was our first time there and we liked everything about the restaurant. We liked the options on the entries and on the wines. We would definitely go back and have already recommended your restaurant to others.Special Features:
- Great Placelove2teachDined on 2/19/2014Tucked on a quaint Greer, SC street, this intimate restaurant boasts an eclectic menu featuring locally grown produce. The homemade chips served with the crusty bread and oil are spicy and delicious. The wine list is varied and delicious! I would definitely recommend this restaurant. This is my second visit...I suggest calling for reservations or using this website before you go. Definitely a hit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatAlanDined on 2/6/2014Bin 112 is consistently "always great". Delicious food, excellent service, and fun. They get the term "customer experience."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine and ScotchBobRDined on 2/6/2014Ben 112 is one of our favor places to just relax and talk over a bottle of wine or a flight of scotch. The service is great, th food exceptional. Our favor appetizer is the Greek Kasseri they flame it at the end with Cognac and finish with lemon. The Tuna is second to none, my favor, my wife had the Filet again another winner. Make reservations it gets busy.Special Features:
- Highly recommend!OddmoreDined on 1/9/2014We recently had dinner at BIN112 and it was outstanding, from start to finish. We loved the menu, both food and drink, and were delighted with all we ordered. We had black & blue sushi, steak and eggs, salmon and scallops. Delish! Beautiful decor, especially the lighting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous FoodExcellentDined on 12/18/2013My first time at Bin112 was memorable. Food was delicious and it was beautifully prepared and presented. It's definitely 'a keeper.'Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChicJerseyMikeDined on 11/12/2013Chic. Great fun comfortable and well prepared food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/24/2013The mussels in the butter cream sause was outstanding. The ribeye and fillet was the best streak I've ever had and that includes Ruth Chris and Jeff Ruby's. I would absolutely recommend this gem of Greer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceHappyDinerDined on 10/22/2013Service was good, the food is interesting. We ordered a maple glazed salmon as an appetizer but it was awkward because it was simply an entrée that the two of us had to cut up and try to share. It might be better to present it a little differently when it's ordered as an appetizer but it tasted wonderful, however, and the wine list was phenomenal. I was a little disappointed in the lack of flavor of my steak if I'm being honest, but the cook was perfect and all the sides were great as well. I will definitely return here often; it was really an overall good dinner.Special Features:
- Bin112BeckyBDined on 10/17/2013Delightful evening....good food, drink, service, and value.Special Features:
- Fantastic Place!GolfGirl917Dined on 9/12/2013Bin 112 is the perfect place to try an assortment of dishes and really get a wide taste of great offerings. We got an appetizer and two entrees this time, but oftentimes we share some small plates. The variety makes it fun and special. The dining room is always very noisy, but we were seated in one of the window alcoves by ourselves. We always recommend Bin 112 to people we know and bring friends from out of town. It is always very well received. Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best on the blockbgirl60VIPDined on 9/12/2013Have enjoyed this restaurant many times, unfortunately the kitchen got backed up which caused delays in getting seated and food served...but thanks to the great service of Jesse & David we still had a great evening with great food! Always recommend the Black & Bleu and calamari.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is an excellent restaurantDiscerningEaterVIPDined on 9/10/2013The food options are varied and compelling. The menu choices are fun and interesting; good place to get away from the usual (boring) steak and "southern" places. I like quieter restaurants, but good restaurants often aren't because they're busy and people are enjoying themselves. That's the case here. Despite the busyness, the service was excellent. This is a charming space and you'll enjoy it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!EpicFoodieVIPDined on 8/28/2013the small tapas type of food is a great alternative to the large portions of other restaurants. a definition of Class without top dollar prices. wish they had Ginger Beer to make a Mule the way it is supposed to be made.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/31/2013We live in Greenville SC and have plenty of great restaurants to choose from. We decided to try something different and were extremly pleased wtih what we found. Recommend highly for anyone looking for interesting appetizers and good wine. The main courses were prepared perfectly and our server was very friendly and knowledgeable.Special Features:
- Good foodSingerchefVIPDined on 7/30/2013The food was good. The waiter, David was great. He made sure we had everything we needed but didn't hover. I will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/25/2013I had heard great reviews and took my gf and her friends and kids to celebrate the occasion. Service was great and food was awesome as there was no complaints and portion size was plentiful. The appetizers and dessrts were very good also. Overall would be back and recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinning experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/11/2013The tuna was exceptional . Jessie was attentive and knowledgable. The desserts were to die for especially the sweet potato. Definitely will be regulars.Special Features:
- Delicious choice!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/1/2013We were in Greenville/Greer on a last minute trip to see family on 01May2013. We found Bin 112 on open table and it looked good. Food was amazing. They have both 'small plate' and entrée size portions available. The pimento cheese was a great start. Next, we had the crab cake, followed by Candy of the Sea (scallops). All delicious. The scallops were perfect. Be sure to try the greens with the scallop. You'll never look at greens the same way again. The sweet potato dessert was a great ending. Our server, Nina, was excellent. She worked with us to find a pacing we were comfortable with and made some great suggestions. Very helpful on the wine list too. Honestly one of the best meals I have had in a long while.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff was fantastic, great2wholuvfoodDined on 4/11/2013Staff was fantastic, great suggestions. Comfortable and enjoyable location. Food outstanding!Special Features:
- EXTREMELY GOOD !!jwrocVIPDined on 3/27/2013fabulous Kasseri appetizer...terrific service (thanks, Nina) strongly recommend went on Thursday evening about 6 ....recommend reservationSpecial Features:
- It was a wonderful experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/28/2013It was a wonderful experience. I had business visitors from Germany and they were very impressed. Thank you!Special Features:
- Our waiter was great! SorryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/27/2013Our waiter was great! Sorry I don't remember his name (I'm old!).Special Features:
- Awesome findOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/21/2013Stopped in for a late weeknight dinner and couldn't have been more pleased with the food or the service. Definitely coming back to try other items on the menu. It's really nice that you can order smaller portions of many of the dishes.Special Features:
- The restaurant offered freeJeanCaulfieldDined on 2/12/2013The restaurant offered free wine flights. The wine was awful.Special Features: