1200 Anastasia Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.biltmorehotel.com/dining/brunch.php
- Phone: 3054458066x2407
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, American, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Rolando Cruz-Taura
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Entertainment, Full Bar, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Available upon request
- Private Party Facilities: Available upon request
- Private Party Contact: Raquel Alaniz 3054458066x2407
- Entertainment: Live Music by Juan Areco
- Special Events: Available upon request
A word from Biltmore Brunch
Discover why the Biltmore's celebrated Sunday Champagne Brunch has been voted the best in South Florida. Enjoy live entertainment and full array of breakfast specialties, antipasti, seafood, carving stations, pasta made to order and a never ending array of desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMediterranean
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Biltmore Brunch - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Biltmore Brunch reviews from OpenTable diners
54 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (41)great for outdoor dining (22)special occasion (21)good for groups (16)romantic (13)fit for foodies (10)great for lunch (8)kid-friendly (7)neighborhood gem (7)scenic view (5)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Don't waste your timeDinner4twoDined on 8/24/2014In short there is no need to try this brunch unless you want an excuse to go see the Biltmore Hotel. It is over priced and not worth it.Special Features:
- GOOD BUT YOU WILL PAY THE PRICENicolasVIPDined on 8/24/2014All fine, great location , ambiance and food, just remember that it comes at a hefty price tag!!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/24/2014Would be better if they offered diners, upon entering, an option to sit indoors (air conditioned) or outdoors. The heat and sun made it difficult to enjoy a relaxed meal.Special Features:
- WonderfullBottenseeeDined on 8/17/2014absolut great location, nice food and perfect service! i will come back sooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delivers what pretendsGugaPiresDined on 8/17/2014great for brunch kid-friendly good for groups romantic special occasion great for lunch scenic view neighborhood gemSpecial Features:
- Best Brunch? Great DisappointmentOutandaboutDined on 8/10/2014I had been to the Biltmore several times over the past several years..Brunch costs significantly more and offers significantly less. If this brunch was 40.00 a person, it would be a good brunch. The previous tremendous salad bar has been whittled down to a large bowl of lettuce and a few small bowls of vegetables at the side. The amazing bread bar is now two large bowls of italian sliced bread and lousy croissants. At 85.00 per person, it has become a terrible waste of money with the audacity to charge 8.00 for a cappuccino or espresso. I will never return.
- Never seem to dissapoint !!BbudhraniDined on 8/10/2014Great brunch at biltmore!! was a hot day but ate inside and everything was great !!Special Features:
- MIAEMMAVIPDined on 7/27/2014We go several times a year to brunch there and I must say that we were disappointed this time, not by the quality of the food which is excellent, especially the desserts which are outstanding, because there are less stations. They used to have a pasta station, a sushi station where they cooked in front of you, a fish station. This place is still really beautiful though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big SurpriseBrunchDined on 7/20/2014Just about 45-60 days before we spent a great brunch there, but on this time we were surprise. We tried to get caviar and there was not available twice. The variety of cheese has been reduced. No more pasta prepared there. Later on we try to get another type of food and the people from the kitchen did not refilled the table. We could not get it. Simple. Being a recognize Brunch, we were surprised.Special Features:
- Wonderful brunchEvangelistaDined on 7/20/2014We had an amazing time, the food was really outstanding and delicious! And the patio with the musicians is very nice! It's worth the price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad experience!TerribleDined on 7/13/2014I have been going to the Biltmore for years and it has always been wonderful. This past week we went and it was awful. They moved all the food indoors. It is cramped, the selection was smaller and frankly the food was less than stellar. Several items were not hot. The staff was not attentive at all. Highly disappointed. They began to break down tables one hour before closing conversating among themselves at a disruptive level. To top it off they raised prices to $85.00 per person not including gratuity. I decided to write this review because I wrote to them directly and no response. Do not recommend. Not a good value anymore.
- Tip addedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/6/2014Our party of three loved the fresh food, bellinis and champagne. The service couldn't have been better. I didn't appreciate the fact that the tip was added to our bill for a party of three.Special Features:
- bad quality of the food and choisethierryDined on 7/6/2014oysters not well open with shell inside, poor choise of meat vegetable and cheese , but pastrie buffet wonderful it s like in French boulangerie
- Still dreaming about the brunch !happybday2meDined on 6/29/2014We celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary and my birthday at the Biltmore Hotel and had the Sunday Brunch. Everything was amazing from the second we sat down to the second we drove home. We were immediately greeted by the waiter saying Happy Anniversart and Birthday I was shocked. The omlete station was fantastic and will make you whatever special request you ask for. The carving stations, the lobster with avocado, the fresh shrimp and oysters all amazing. The desserts were so fresh and amazing and the Chef was so sweet and talked to us about how she started out baking and its like you really got to know them. I cannot wait to go back again and hope to celebrate next year there !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable and RelaxingStephenGDined on 6/22/2014Last Sunday my wife, sister and I went to the Biltmore Brunch. This is probably the tenth time I have experienced this wonderful brunch. Very high priced but lives up to the cost. Great service (Mario) and beautiful guitar music made this food endeavor that much better,Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2014The Biltmore as always was great. I only have two complaints. This time they moved the food inside instead of having it outside around the terrace. This lead to a decrease in selection. The pasta station was eliminated, where chefs would prepare pasta and sauces to order and the fruit selection was down to just pineapple, cantelope, and honeydew. Also, the chef at the meat station was not helpful. When she saw myself and others struggling to pick up the ribs with the serving tongs she would not help, but merely said "oh that is self-service". When I asked for less than three ribs, she said they were cut into two. When I clearly counted for her that they were all three, she just turned away.Special Features:
- Biltmore BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2014The place is beautiful the service was excellent. The food was cold, and lacked presentation. Thie food here did not represent itself as it should be for such a high end property. I don't mind spending money on great quality food. I am in the food business and our whole party was deeply disappointed in this brunch, eggs Benedict were brought out from the kitchen cold, as was the sirloin being slice. The sushi and seafood station lacked creatively. I've had better brunches at Disney properties that put this too shame. Again highly disappointed, we took my husband for Fathers Day and we left hungry and with a big hole in our pocket for paying this ridiculous price for poor quality.Special Features:
- Best brunch ever!Pickle73Dined on 6/15/2014This isn't cheap, but it is worth every dollar - amazing & attentive service, fantastic food, wide range so there is something for everyone, and limitless drinks, including champagne.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early Father's day BrunchbrunchDined on 6/8/2014Great Dining Experience. Service was good. Seafood was spectaular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- missing variarityrey42Dined on 6/8/2014i believe may be it should be more food to chose from.Special Features:
- enjoymentluuvvetodineDined on 6/8/2014For us it is a very relaxing time that we look forward to the moment we decide to go! We average 3-4 times a year! Food is great! Excellent variety! Service always excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday brunchRenatafonDined on 5/25/2014It's very good for sunday brunch, the variety is amazing and the dessert a "must".Special Features:
- CandidoDined on 5/25/2014We've been there for brunch 4 time. This time there were fewer food tables, no roast beef, sushi and shrimp were soft. The setting, weather, oysters, pastry, pork and drinks were excellent.Special Features:
- Great to do once in lifetimeEnjoyDined on 5/18/2014Great food and excellent service...very attentive staff. However for brunch there is so much awesome food that you have to be able to sit and linger for several hours in order to enjoy. Little Palm island brunch in the lower keys is better in that you can walk around and come back to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/18/2014Nos gusta disfrutar de los champagne-brunch que ofrecen los mejores hoteles del mundo, éste fué espectacular para celebrar mi cumpleaños. Volveremos, Dalinda y Jesús Leal-LoboSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 441 reviews are from the Biltmore Brunch reviews archive.
- BrunchJillDined on 5/4/2014Went for Sunday Brunch for my 50th Birthday. The place is beautiful but I remember the food being much better especially for the price they charge. Everything looked very good, but nothing tasted fantastic.Special Features:
- Best BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/4/2014Still the best brunch in Miami, great food, great service and the courtyard is beatifulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easily the best Brunch around!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/27/2014No doubt the best all-you-can-eat brunch you can find. Pricey, but if you can eat lots of different foods in one sitting, it's worth every penny. If you're just going to go to get one thing, you're better off elsewhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My place in MiamiGaby0827Dined on 4/27/2014Every year The Biltmore Brunch is The MUST do. We have been coming for ages. My first time was when mu daughter was 2. Now she is 17 and we are still coming. Excellent place, great atmosphere, incredible food, spotless service and all in this superb hotel!Special Features:
- Best Brunch in FloridaReeseDined on 4/27/2014There are many stations around the room each filled with high quality choices. This is a winner any way you look at it- Great outdoor seating, beautiful crowd and excellent foodSpecial Features:
- 2 Stars Out of FiveJoeRodDined on 4/27/2014The setting, service, and desserts are superb. The other food is nothing to write home about. The seafood and meat selections are not high end. If you've ever been to brunch at the Breakers in Palm Beach, the Broadmore in Colorado, or top hotels in Las Vegas the brunch at the Biltmore in Miami will not compare.Special Features:
- Restaurant reception staffSabrinaDined on 4/20/2014Reception restaurant has great people ! Vanessa is the best, very attentive and able to give recognition to their guests. We always feel at home.flexible and ready to accommodate any need.Special Features:
- Great brunch!RenataDined on 4/20/2014Spend a splendid sunday morning enjoying Easter Brunch at Biltmore. Sevice was excellent, variety of food stations with complete options of breakfast fine specilalties and lunch. Incountable rounds of champagne, mimosas, belinis and drinks.Special Features:
- "One of a kind"FoodieVIPDined on 4/6/2014Even if you only sipped the unlimited French Champagne (no cheap stuff here) and soaked in the history and glam of days long gone, you will have made your trip to the Gables worth while. Add in live music, dozens of high end food stations loaded with crab, sushi, caviar, desserts, eggs benedict (you get the picture) and your day is lost in a food coma. They even included premium vodka Bloody Mary's in this $100.00 per person event....but very reasonable considering you may never eat or drink again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In comparison, its overlyTRAVISDined on 3/23/2014In comparison, its overly priced for what it is, particularly in adding an 18% "gratuity". The food is no better than places that charge half (or less) as much, the service certainly is not commensurate with the charged gratuity, the valet parking is slow to respond with the attendants ignoring you while they converse and then act annoyed because you want your car. A large percentage of the staff speaks no, or little, English. There is a distinct attitude of "let the customer wait until I'm ready to get to him/her. At the brunch, there are children running hither and yon with seemingly little control of parents.
- Nice Setting - Not for FoodiesBBrunchMiamiDined on 3/23/2014Sat in the outdoor courtyard for the Biltmore Sunday Brunch in Miami - apparently reservations are only available around 10 AM and 1 PM for these tables. Outdoor seating gets quite warm if there is no breeze. Although the variety of food is definitely varied (caviar & seafood station, breakfast station, carved meats, pasta, salad, dessert), the quality of the food was just okay. Seems that the quality of food at the Biltmore Brunch is meant to be satisfactory to the majority, the only food items that I found were above par in terms of tastiness were some of the chocolate desserts. Service was mediocre and not worth the automatic 18% tip, took a long time to get drink refills though surrounding tables received top ups multiple times
- Best Brunch anywhereHad3Dined on 3/23/2014It's pricey, so only a special treat, but it's also spectacular. Alaskan king crab legs, lox, sushi, & caviar, along with the "normal" seafood fair of shrimp, scallops, oysters, and fish. Smoked meats, cheeses, pastries and fruit finish up half of the selection. On the other side of the courtyard are the cooked meats and entrees, plus the traditional breakfast bar of cooked to order eggs. Inside are the desserts where I feast upon the creme brûlée and the Nutella crepes. But before the eating starts, they pour you the finest mimosa you've ever had (with pulp, FYI), or perhaps a peach or mango Bellini is more to your liking. Two hours later, you swear you'll never eat again, and yet, you can't wait to return next year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Brunch in South FloridaJamesDined on 3/23/2014The best venue, the best service and the best food - simply the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have been coming here for882BeckDined on 3/2/2014We have been coming here for years. It is a gorgeous setting with wonderful food. The servers are efficient. They keep the champagne flowing. The food is always fresh and interesting. Our son in-law takes dessert first because he is afraid he will not have room for it later on! Rare place that can be both child friendly and romantic. Nice to watch the little girls in their party dresses as well as the well dressed adults.Special Features:
- Best Brunch in MiamiFoodSurferDined on 3/2/2014The ambience is perfect! On a charming patio, with a water fountain in the middle and green all over. The food was great as was the service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.