1200 Anastasia Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.biltmorehotel.com/dining/brunch.php
- Phone: 3054458066x2407
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, American, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Rolando Cruz-Taura
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Entertainment, Full Bar, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Available upon request
- Private Party Facilities: Available upon request
- Private Party Contact: Raquel Alaniz 3054458066x2407
- Entertainment: Live Music by Juan Areco
- Special Events: Available upon request
A word from Biltmore Brunch
Discover why the Biltmore's celebrated Sunday Champagne Brunch has been voted the best in South Florida. Enjoy live entertainment and full array of breakfast specialties, antipasti, seafood, carving stations, pasta made to order and a never ending array of desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMediterranean
Biltmore Brunch - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Biltmore Brunch reviews from OpenTable diners
58 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (43)great for outdoor dining (26)special occasion (21)good for groups (20)fit for foodies (14)romantic (11)great for lunch (9)kid-friendly (9)neighborhood gem (8)scenic view (7)hot spot (5)notable wine list (2)Show More
- A Miami must!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/26/2014My husband and I always make a reservation for the Biltmore Brunch every time we visit the Miami area. The food is extensive and amazing. The Biltmore itself, is such a beautiful place.Special Features:
- Review of Biltmore 1/19/2014NanciDined on 10/19/2014This is probably our 8th or 9th time at Biltmore Brunch. It is always Tops for everything. Even the Champagne is real champagne. The quality of the food is exceptional and we always go there for our favorite Brunch. It took us 2 1/2 hours to eat, taking breaks in between. This time the buffet was relocated indoors because of the heat (90 degrees in Florida). I prefer when it is outdoors though. I think the salad bar is larger when outdoors. The Biltmore Brunch will always be our favorite as is our family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- alexDined on 10/19/2014Sunday Brunch at the Biltmore was exellent. The food selection is ambundant. Great for special events or just a Sunday fun day with your loved one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still the best brunch in Miami...KellyVIPDined on 10/12/2014...but they definitely have cut some corners. I've been going there for years now. Ever since they moved the food inside it has become less lavish with fewer selections. It is still great but not what it used to be. Unfortunately they did not adjust the price downwards to make up for that. The service last time was a little lacking, the restaurant was exceptionly busy with parent weekend going on at U Miami, so perhaps that was an aberration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent brunch!FloridianDined on 10/5/2014The ambiance, food variety, quality of food and service was all fit for foodies! The food is well presented, it is fresh and has a variety for all palates; strongly recommend it and worth the price, which by the way, includes Bloody Mary's, Bellini's and Champagne!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Sunday BrunchStephenGDined on 9/14/2014For the last five plus years, my wife and I and sometimes a friend and or relative visit the Biltmore for their Sunday Brunch. Except for one time that it rained, we have never been disappointed. Even though the price is steep, the quality and freshness of the food is unbeatable. I only wish they also served raw clams.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/14/2014Service was extraordinary as was the bar service but the food quality was fair except for the desserts which were a high point. King crab legs were still frozen inside. Nice paella presentation but shrimp and fish was difficult to find in the serving. I expected more hot items.Special Features:
- Something has changedJustaCustomerDined on 9/7/2014I visit the Biltmore brunch several times during the year; unfortunately, something has changed. Atmosphere is not the same, the food has declined in quality and variety. Biltmore should make an effort to request guests a minimum acceptable dress code. The brunch used to be kind of distintive, now looks as any other Sunday morning cafeteria.Special Features:
- Unfortunately BADEatingOutVIPDined on 9/7/2014Very ordinary, and uninspired food, bad service (and it's a buffet, how much did they have to do?), and way too expensive for what you get $85 per person. Insane!
- Biltmore BrunchSusieQDined on 9/7/2014What a disappointment! It use to be the largest brunch in Florida located on the patio and it was exceptional! Now it has been moved indoors and is small compared to what it use to be. A lot of items they use to have are gone. Now it is like any other brunch and not only has the brunch gotten smaller but the price increased! I certainly will not recommend it like I have done in the past. I use to tell everyone that was the place to go when you had company or celebrating an occasion. Also, I put in my reservation that this was a birthday celebration and it was totally ignored by the restaurant, nothing was done but, the table beside us had a celebration noted by the restaurant. Such a disappointment!
- Incredible BrunchElis89Dined on 8/31/2014Incredible brunch, except for the cappucino's all drinks are included and they serve (unlimited)the best champagnesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Sunday BrunchMrandMrsHDined on 8/31/2014We were staying at the hotel and thought the brunch would be the perfect combination to enjoy the space and experience some of the best food. And it was above and beyond what we had imagined. The atmosphere was perfect, the food was over the top excellent and the service was superb. A truly wonderful Sunday Brunch! I would HIGHLY recommend it if you want the best.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2014The only problem was that it was far too hot for outside dining. I was unaware that there were a (limited) number of indoor tables available. When we asked to switch, we were told they could not accomodate us, although several indoor tables remained empty for the duration of our time there.Special Features:
- Don't waste your timeDinner4twoVIPDined on 8/24/2014In short there is no need to try this brunch unless you want an excuse to go see the Biltmore Hotel. It is over priced and not worth it.Special Features:
- GOOD BUT YOU WILL PAY THE PRICENicolasVIPDined on 8/24/2014All fine, great location , ambiance and food, just remember that it comes at a hefty price tag!!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/24/2014Would be better if they offered diners, upon entering, an option to sit indoors (air conditioned) or outdoors. The heat and sun made it difficult to enjoy a relaxed meal.Special Features:
- WonderfullBottenseeeDined on 8/17/2014absolut great location, nice food and perfect service! i will come back sooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delivers what pretendsGugaPiresDined on 8/17/2014great for brunch kid-friendly good for groups romantic special occasion great for lunch scenic view neighborhood gemSpecial Features:
- Best Brunch? Great DisappointmentOutandaboutDined on 8/10/2014I had been to the Biltmore several times over the past several years..Brunch costs significantly more and offers significantly less. If this brunch was 40.00 a person, it would be a good brunch. The previous tremendous salad bar has been whittled down to a large bowl of lettuce and a few small bowls of vegetables at the side. The amazing bread bar is now two large bowls of italian sliced bread and lousy croissants. At 85.00 per person, it has become a terrible waste of money with the audacity to charge 8.00 for a cappuccino or espresso. I will never return.
- Never seem to dissapoint !!BbudhraniDined on 8/10/2014Great brunch at biltmore!! was a hot day but ate inside and everything was great !!Special Features:
- MIAEMMAVIPDined on 7/27/2014We go several times a year to brunch there and I must say that we were disappointed this time, not by the quality of the food which is excellent, especially the desserts which are outstanding, because there are less stations. They used to have a pasta station, a sushi station where they cooked in front of you, a fish station. This place is still really beautiful though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big SurpriseBrunchDined on 7/20/2014Just about 45-60 days before we spent a great brunch there, but on this time we were surprise. We tried to get caviar and there was not available twice. The variety of cheese has been reduced. No more pasta prepared there. Later on we try to get another type of food and the people from the kitchen did not refilled the table. We could not get it. Simple. Being a recognize Brunch, we were surprised.Special Features:
- Wonderful brunchEvangelistaDined on 7/20/2014We had an amazing time, the food was really outstanding and delicious! And the patio with the musicians is very nice! It's worth the price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad experience!TerribleDined on 7/13/2014I have been going to the Biltmore for years and it has always been wonderful. This past week we went and it was awful. They moved all the food indoors. It is cramped, the selection was smaller and frankly the food was less than stellar. Several items were not hot. The staff was not attentive at all. Highly disappointed. They began to break down tables one hour before closing conversating among themselves at a disruptive level. To top it off they raised prices to $85.00 per person not including gratuity. I decided to write this review because I wrote to them directly and no response. Do not recommend. Not a good value anymore.
- Tip addedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/6/2014Our party of three loved the fresh food, bellinis and champagne. The service couldn't have been better. I didn't appreciate the fact that the tip was added to our bill for a party of three.Special Features:
- bad quality of the food and choisethierryDined on 7/6/2014oysters not well open with shell inside, poor choise of meat vegetable and cheese , but pastrie buffet wonderful it s like in French boulangerie
- The following 454 reviews are from the Biltmore Brunch reviews archive.
- Still dreaming about the brunch !happybday2meDined on 6/29/2014We celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary and my birthday at the Biltmore Hotel and had the Sunday Brunch. Everything was amazing from the second we sat down to the second we drove home. We were immediately greeted by the waiter saying Happy Anniversart and Birthday I was shocked. The omlete station was fantastic and will make you whatever special request you ask for. The carving stations, the lobster with avocado, the fresh shrimp and oysters all amazing. The desserts were so fresh and amazing and the Chef was so sweet and talked to us about how she started out baking and its like you really got to know them. I cannot wait to go back again and hope to celebrate next year there !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable and RelaxingStephenGDined on 6/22/2014Last Sunday my wife, sister and I went to the Biltmore Brunch. This is probably the tenth time I have experienced this wonderful brunch. Very high priced but lives up to the cost. Great service (Mario) and beautiful guitar music made this food endeavor that much better,Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2014The Biltmore as always was great. I only have two complaints. This time they moved the food inside instead of having it outside around the terrace. This lead to a decrease in selection. The pasta station was eliminated, where chefs would prepare pasta and sauces to order and the fruit selection was down to just pineapple, cantelope, and honeydew. Also, the chef at the meat station was not helpful. When she saw myself and others struggling to pick up the ribs with the serving tongs she would not help, but merely said "oh that is self-service". When I asked for less than three ribs, she said they were cut into two. When I clearly counted for her that they were all three, she just turned away.Special Features:
- Biltmore BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2014The place is beautiful the service was excellent. The food was cold, and lacked presentation. Thie food here did not represent itself as it should be for such a high end property. I don't mind spending money on great quality food. I am in the food business and our whole party was deeply disappointed in this brunch, eggs Benedict were brought out from the kitchen cold, as was the sirloin being slice. The sushi and seafood station lacked creatively. I've had better brunches at Disney properties that put this too shame. Again highly disappointed, we took my husband for Fathers Day and we left hungry and with a big hole in our pocket for paying this ridiculous price for poor quality.Special Features:
- Best brunch ever!Pickle73Dined on 6/15/2014This isn't cheap, but it is worth every dollar - amazing & attentive service, fantastic food, wide range so there is something for everyone, and limitless drinks, including champagne.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early Father's day BrunchbrunchDined on 6/8/2014Great Dining Experience. Service was good. Seafood was spectaular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- missing variarityrey42Dined on 6/8/2014i believe may be it should be more food to chose from.Special Features:
- enjoymentluuvvetodineDined on 6/8/2014For us it is a very relaxing time that we look forward to the moment we decide to go! We average 3-4 times a year! Food is great! Excellent variety! Service always excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/1/2014This has been my second time here for brunch. It has the best quality food, and is truly a wonderful experienceSpecial Features:
- Sunday brunchRenatafonDined on 5/25/2014It's very good for sunday brunch, the variety is amazing and the dessert a "must".Special Features:
- CandidoDined on 5/25/2014We've been there for brunch 4 time. This time there were fewer food tables, no roast beef, sushi and shrimp were soft. The setting, weather, oysters, pastry, pork and drinks were excellent.Special Features:
- Great to do once in lifetimeEnjoyDined on 5/18/2014Great food and excellent service...very attentive staff. However for brunch there is so much awesome food that you have to be able to sit and linger for several hours in order to enjoy. Little Palm island brunch in the lower keys is better in that you can walk around and come back to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/18/2014Nos gusta disfrutar de los champagne-brunch que ofrecen los mejores hoteles del mundo, éste fué espectacular para celebrar mi cumpleaños. Volveremos, Dalinda y Jesús Leal-LoboSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchJillDined on 5/4/2014Went for Sunday Brunch for my 50th Birthday. The place is beautiful but I remember the food being much better especially for the price they charge. Everything looked very good, but nothing tasted fantastic.Special Features: