Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon
5111 Boulder Hwy
Las Vegas, NV 89122-6001Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.samstownlv.com/dine/billy-bobs-steak-house-and-saloon
- Phone: 7024567777
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Mark Porcaro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Seats up to 30 inside with an additional 20 available on the patio.
- Private Party Contact: Linda McCormick 7024567777x8018
A word from Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon
This rustic, ranch lodge steak house serves top quality steaks, ribs and chicken in the massive portions that made the West famous. Bring your appetite and enjoy the best steaks around.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon reviews from OpenTable diners
67 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (33)neighborhood gem (22)good for groups (22)fit for foodies (18)romantic (11)scenic view (6)kid-friendly (6)notable wine list (5)hot spot (5)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- birthdaymealDined on 9/16/2014Enjoyed our dinner very much. My salad had to much dressing. I woud ask for it on the side next tme. Horseradish seemed a little watery. Prime Rib was very tasty. Very large baked potato. Enjoyed the salad and bread basket - which most places don't have included with the dinner any more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak says it allMessengerDined on 9/14/2014If you want a great steak at a fairly reasonable price in Vegas, then I recommend Billy Bob's. We've been coming here for the past several years and have not been disappointed with the service or the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodStock98Dined on 9/13/2014Took a party of 4 to this place and everyone loved it. Was not busy and staff was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014Everything was just right. I informed ahead that my guest was having a birthday, and after a very fine dinner he was surprised to see the waiter come over to the table with a large piece of cake ( enough for all four of use to share )and sing " Happy Birthday " All in all it was a very enjoyable evening. Thank you for an evening of fine food and service. I will be back. ..............Charlie LicataSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014The food was wonderful and the service was great They had our favorite wine and it was a great evening for me and my friendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedUnhappyDined on 8/24/2014The waiter was not friendly Told them it was our 21st wedding anniversary nobody cared lobster overpriced for size , drinks overpriced had a lousy time
- AppalledOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014The host was nice and honored my reservation even though I was 10 minutes late. The waiter however was not prompt and took forever. The prime rib is what we ordered and it was horrible. The breadbasket had bread in it that was tasteless and gave a bad feeling after eating it. The salad was very poor quality. The vegetables with the meal were very salty and drenched in butter and garlic, very discussing. The prime rib was very poor quality and full of way too much fat the percentage of meat I actually was able to eat was able 45%. I will never go here again and never recommend this restaurant to anyone. I would have had a better time at McDonald’s.
- Great FoodTimBDined on 8/10/2014The steaks and Crab legs are always excellent! No problems at all with any part of the dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night.TharrisDined on 8/9/2014It was a pleasant evening with great service and great food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favoritelocalduoVIPDined on 8/9/2014We always enjoy going to Billy Bob's great food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BohlenDined on 8/1/2014Billy Bob's is always a great place for steak, but their other offerings are wonderful as well. My husband and I most recently enjoyed the Chicken Oscar and the NY Strip. Our salads and sides (rice and garlic mashed potatoes) were delicious. We were too full to try a dessert, but they sounded just as good as everything else on the menu. The service is always top-notch. The waiters are friendly and efficient. We have thoroughly enjoyed each and every visit to Billy Bob's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steaksjet2535Dined on 7/27/2014Food was great. Service was exceptional. A little pricey, but well worth it.Special Features:
- Dinner reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014I had the chicken entree. Very good, a little salty but good. I don't know what That green vegetable was..but it was like trying to eat a stick. Just keep it to simple broccoli. The other person had escargot, which was ok not great and lamb chop that were very good. Our waiter was Jonathon, he was okay. He did not go out of his way to be great. I would eat there again and certainly at 5pm to avoid the noise and crowd. I hope you change the vegetable , because I usually eat that with a dinner meal. I looked around and nobody else ate it either. Thank you for asking for a review.Special Features:
- Prime Rib For Dinner, etc.RonJean2dineDined on 7/26/2014We chose Billy Bob's Saturday nite Jul 26 for the Prime Rib. We ordered it Rare. We didn't order it Raw. Looked real nice when it came to the table, but soon discovered it was chewy....bordering on tough. I managed to get through mine, although with great chewing effort. My wife wasn't so lucky. She had to leave ~ half of it because it was so tough. So, bottom line, I think we'll be giving Billy Bob's a rest. In addition. We had a reservation. When we walked in, right on time (6:30 p.m.) we got up to the reception desk first. There was a second couple that arrived a few seconds behind us. In spite of us being ahead, the Hostess seated the couple in back of us first....and it appeared they didn't even have a reservation.
- SmellsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/25/2014We had read reviews that gave this place high marks but after a meal there we can't say anything good about the place. There was a urine odor and the menus were acuuall wet when the hostess handed them to us. The food was mediocre and too pricey for what we recieved.
- Excellent Customer ServiceRiverRatDined on 7/23/2014The meal was great! Excellent customer service provided by Maury our server. I do not recall the gentleman assisting him (excellent customer service as well:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Continuing Great ExperiencelocalfoodieDined on 7/23/2014The food is always outstanding, the staff are fantastic and it is always a great experience and this coming from 20 years of dining at Billy Bob's. **(NO, I am not a Relative or Owner)Special Features:
- Steak dateZboltDined on 7/22/2014The food and service were good , but we didn't care for the atmosphere , dining area is too bright , country music in background plus patrons talking made the noise level high , feels like the claim jumper , but with higher pricesSpecial Features:
- Good But Standard SteakhouseIBSueW2Dined on 7/20/2014It's a good but standard steakhouse; a variety of different steaks, seafood & some chicken & ribs. It had been some time since our last visit & we saw that several items that we enjoyed were taken off the menu along with some desserts.Special Features:
- Great Oysters SpecialottoDined on 7/5/2014Best Oysters Rockefeller we ever had! Filet Mignon was extremely tender.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shrimp slipottoDined on 7/4/2014We go here almost every time we go to Vegas. They have always had the best shrimp cocktails. This last trip seems they changed their shrimp supplier as although very good they were not as excellent as they usually have been. This was true on both nights we ate there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A big differenceMiasVIPDined on 6/27/2014We had a very good meal at Billy Bob's. We were there two nights before and were disappointed in the food and the service was awful. This time, we had a different waiter, Johnathan, who made a meal a very enjoyable experience. If you go to Billy Bob's, ask for Johnathan!
- lvsteakloverDined on 6/27/2014The ribs were very dry and tough. The birthday surprise was really cute.Special Features:
- Billy Bob'sMiasVIPDined on 6/24/2014We arrived at 8 PM and were seated promptly as the restaurant was mostly empty. Ordered an appetizer which was good but took about 30 minutes to come. The meals did not come out till about 9:15 and then some of the stuff delivered was not what we ordered. When we told the waiter some stuff was wrong he said that was what we told him and the error was our fault. The salmon tasted fishy. The crab legs were good and plentiful but only slightly warm. Not a great value for $60. The house salads did not look all that fresh. The spinach salad was good. Even with the restaurant almost empty, we seldom saw our waiter. We have been to this restaurant many times before and were pleased. We hope this time was an exception and will try it again.
- Warm and reliableCliffordDined on 6/20/2014Billy Bobs is always a reliable steak house experience, from the warm welcome at the front desk to the most delicious steak and bourbon garlic sauce to die for! I had the fillet and lobster with a side of bourbon garlic sauce and sweet potato fries! 👍😀 gorgeous!!! A good wine list and good value too... With the complimentary soup, salad and bread ...well it's brilliant value! I always come here if I'm visiting Vegas and I can't remember a time I have been disappointed... If you like steak ...you'll love Billy Bobs...there's also a really nice bar with bar staff that know how to mix good quality cocktails...you can also eat at the bar too...which I did earlier in the week! A reduced menu but still enough to keep you happy 👍Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & serviceHappyDinerDined on 6/20/2014We enjoyed our dinner at Billy Bob's. The steaks, pasta & seafood our group ordered all were excellent. Service & ambiance were good too. Prices are reasonable. We definitely will go back again in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dlnickel55Dined on 6/19/2014We stayed at Sam's Town for 5 nights. There was a special function we were guests at on Saturday night. The4 other 4 nights were we at Sam's we ate dinner at Billy Bob's. The food is always great and the atmosphere is outstanding. Our food was excellent all four nights. The staff, from the greeter and servers, to the bartenders to the waiters, everybody is trying to please the customer as best they can. This is what makes Sam's Town a destination for us. Continue to do your great service and serving excellent food! Don & Shanna Love Spokane, WA.Special Features:
- ServicePickyeaterDined on 6/18/2014Our waitress was extremely rude and had a horrible attitude. She seemed like she did not want to serve us and that we were bugging her. Her demeanor to the table next to us was completely different. She smiled and even the tone of her voice was a lot nicer than the one she had with us. Her bus boy was very nice and on top of her tables. Her was getting refills, clearing plates, everything. He was great. She was not. She even tossed the to go boxes on our table and just walked away. The food was great, everyone loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/17/2014been coming hear for dinner for 19 years and will always come backSpecial Features:
- Great night at Billy Bob'sNghthawkDined on 6/15/2014Took my father, with my mom and close friend of mine there to celebrate Father's Day. I have been there a couple of times, but not my parents, they were surprised to find the atmosphere pleasant, with a rustic décor. The food was, to say the least, outstanding. Steaks cooked perfectly - even when the server brought the wrong kind of potato, he was quick to correct the mistake. Maverick (yes, our waiter's name was Maverick!) was engaging and fun to have as a server. Thoroughly enjoyed our experience and will go back again.Special Features:
- Great food except for one thingWesdog256Dined on 6/15/2014The only thing I gripe about the place is that it needs better bread or hot rolls and iced tea I don't care for other then that the steak was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak!JsinlvDined on 6/14/2014I have my filet cooked extra well and it still was juicy and melted in my mouth!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great. place to dinelndylovesit7Dined on 6/8/2014Have been going to Billy Bob's every time we are in in Vegas, the food is great the service was excellent love itSpecial Features:
- CindyDined on 6/6/2014I have always enjoyed dining at Billy Bob's. It is my favorite at Sam's. I always request one of Tony's tables as she is a terrific waiter...remembers everything her guests request and is always delightful.Special Features:
- always great foodsmorganDined on 5/29/2014We like heading to Billy Bobs whenever in town. Great food and service, never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 189 reviews are from the Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon reviews archive.
- flat pepsidisappointedDined on 5/19/2014The carbonation / mixture / flavor was off on the Pepsi. They tried 3 different machines all with the same result. I also encountered this problem on my last visit several months ago. A restaurant that can't serve a properly carbonated soft drink has not earned my business. Billy Bob's is off my dining list.
- Nice steak dinneramaralcncDined on 5/16/2014Nice birthday dinner, we ordered the trio filet dinner, (I Loved the bourbon garlic sauce) and the sirloin steak with the grilled mushrooms. They were Great. Our dinneres included a soup or salad and potato or rice which is now an a la carte add on in most steak restaurants. Over all a very nice evening.Special Features:
- Not worth celebrating!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/13/2014The rib eye my husband and I ordered was dry, tuff, no taste/seasonings missing. The server never came back to fill out watersSpecial Features:
- VegasMikeVIPDined on 5/12/2014Fun place with good food. We sat on the indoor outdoor patio. There was a show in the atrium and we had an enjoyable dinner.Special Features:
- Great steak!NotCookingTonightDined on 5/11/2014We took Mom for Mother's Day, we could gamble a little first and have dinner after. Their special, steak Diane, was really very good. My husband got the prime rib, $30 for the large bone in cut, and did not think it wonderful. Our dog was happy to have the left overs :( I shared my steak Diane with him. Service was excellent, Maury has worked there for at least 18 years and when he recommends something I definitely order it :)Special Features: