Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon
5111 Boulder Hwy
Las Vegas, NV 89122-6001Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.samstownlv.com/dine/billy-bobs-steak-house-and-saloon
- Phone: (702) 456-7777
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Mark Porcaro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Seats up to 30 inside with an additional 20 available on the patio.
- Private Party Contact: Linda McCormick 7024567777x8018
A word from Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon
This rustic, ranch lodge steak house serves top quality steaks, ribs and chicken in the massive portions that made the West famous. Bring your appetite and enjoy the best steaks around.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon reviews from OpenTable diners
58 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (32)neighborhood gem (25)fit for foodies (21)good for groups (19)romantic (14)late-night find (10)scenic view (7)kid-friendly (5)notable wine list (5)vibrant bar scene (3)great for lunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- dlnickel55Dined on 6/19/2014We stayed at Sam's Town for 5 nights. There was a special function we were guests at on Saturday night. The4 other 4 nights were we at Sam's we ate dinner at Billy Bob's. The food is always great and the atmosphere is outstanding. Our food was excellent all four nights. The staff, from the greeter and servers, to the bartenders to the waiters, everybody is trying to please the customer as best they can. This is what makes Sam's Town a destination for us. Continue to do your great service and serving excellent food! Don & Shanna Love Spokane, WA.Special Features:
- ServicePickyeaterDined on 6/18/2014Our waitress was extremely rude and had a horrible attitude. She seemed like she did not want to serve us and that we were bugging her. Her demeanor to the table next to us was completely different. She smiled and even the tone of her voice was a lot nicer than the one she had with us. Her bus boy was very nice and on top of her tables. Her was getting refills, clearing plates, everything. He was great. She was not. She even tossed the to go boxes on our table and just walked away. The food was great, everyone loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/17/2014been coming hear for dinner for 19 years and will always come backSpecial Features:
- Great night at Billy Bob'sNghthawkDined on 6/15/2014Took my father, with my mom and close friend of mine there to celebrate Father's Day. I have been there a couple of times, but not my parents, they were surprised to find the atmosphere pleasant, with a rustic décor. The food was, to say the least, outstanding. Steaks cooked perfectly - even when the server brought the wrong kind of potato, he was quick to correct the mistake. Maverick (yes, our waiter's name was Maverick!) was engaging and fun to have as a server. Thoroughly enjoyed our experience and will go back again.Special Features:
- Great food except for one thingWesdog256Dined on 6/15/2014The only thing I gripe about the place is that it needs better bread or hot rolls and iced tea I don't care for other then that the steak was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak!JsinlvDined on 6/14/2014I have my filet cooked extra well and it still was juicy and melted in my mouth!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great. place to dinelndylovesit7Dined on 6/8/2014Have been going to Billy Bob's every time we are in in Vegas, the food is great the service was excellent love itSpecial Features:
- CindyDined on 6/6/2014I have always enjoyed dining at Billy Bob's. It is my favorite at Sam's. I always request one of Tony's tables as she is a terrific waiter...remembers everything her guests request and is always delightful.Special Features:
- always great foodsmorganDined on 5/29/2014We like heading to Billy Bobs whenever in town. Great food and service, never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- flat pepsidisappointedDined on 5/19/2014The carbonation / mixture / flavor was off on the Pepsi. They tried 3 different machines all with the same result. I also encountered this problem on my last visit several months ago. A restaurant that can't serve a properly carbonated soft drink has not earned my business. Billy Bob's is off my dining list.
- Nice steak dinneramaralcncDined on 5/16/2014Nice birthday dinner, we ordered the trio filet dinner, (I Loved the bourbon garlic sauce) and the sirloin steak with the grilled mushrooms. They were Great. Our dinneres included a soup or salad and potato or rice which is now an a la carte add on in most steak restaurants. Over all a very nice evening.Special Features:
- Not worth celebrating!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/13/2014The rib eye my husband and I ordered was dry, tuff, no taste/seasonings missing. The server never came back to fill out watersSpecial Features:
- VegasMikeVIPDined on 5/12/2014Fun place with good food. We sat on the indoor outdoor patio. There was a show in the atrium and we had an enjoyable dinner.Special Features:
- Great steak!NotCookingTonightDined on 5/11/2014We took Mom for Mother's Day, we could gamble a little first and have dinner after. Their special, steak Diane, was really very good. My husband got the prime rib, $30 for the large bone in cut, and did not think it wonderful. Our dog was happy to have the left overs :( I shared my steak Diane with him. Service was excellent, Maury has worked there for at least 18 years and when he recommends something I definitely order it :)Special Features:
- Great for DinnerMessengerDined on 5/11/2014A fine western dinning atmosphere. The service was just about perfect and the dinner we ordered was right on the money. In the past they did have eclairs for desert which they have since removed from the menu. They were huge and delicious but much too large for two people. I would suggest that they would just made them a bit smaller. They still get an A+ from us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableLCCCDined on 5/11/2014Although the food was very good, I found it to be a little pricey for what you actually got.Special Features:
- Ok but not more.MaLuDined on 5/7/2014We choose this place because it says Steak house & Saloon, but I really can't say there was any "saloon feel" to it and there was no good county music as I should have expected at a saloon. In fact there was no music at all. Food was ok, but nothing more than you can get anywhere and prices where a just a little too high compared to the experience.
- Good for the price.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/6/2014We celebrated my momther's birthday here and the service could have been better. The service wasn't bad but could have been better. The server got my order wrong and wasn't paying attention when the gentleman in our group wasnted another cocktail. Food was good for the price. Everyone had a good time.Special Features:
- Billy Bob's VirginsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2014The relaxed feel was great – like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The lobster bisque soup wasn't all that great but the rest of the meal was good. Each of us enjoyed our meals. Service was great and friendly.Special Features:
- Our sons birthday dinnerSafetyjimDined on 4/27/2014As usual we were received very professionally. they seated us immediately according to our reservation. We looked at the menu and decided to order a appetizer and then our dinner. Our future daughter in law and granddaughter both ordered the petite fillets medium and they were under cooked. Our son and I ordered the large cut of Prime and both of ours were very fatty and grisly. The meat was cooked to perfection and what we ate tasted very good. My wife has always ordered your rib eye and has never been disappointed. We have been to the restaurant a few times now and I would say this is the only time we have been disappointed with the food. I also know it is difficult to determine the cut of meats. We may be back for the gambleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still Our Go To PlaceExploringDined on 4/25/2014We've been here quite a bit. It's our go to spot when we aren't in the mood to try a new place. We always have great service and plenty of bread. This last time, our waiter was hilarious.Special Features:
- Old West Decor with Very Good FoodVegasTexDined on 4/17/2014Prime Rib was very flavorful, baked potato was awesome. Oysters didn't have much flavor, but they were very fresh. Prices are a little high for an off-strip steakhouse, but well worth it. This isn't a "cafe" that sells $8.99 prime rib, this is an actual steakhouse and we experienced it as such. If you're in the area and want a great steak, this is the place. Or if you live on the west side like us, this place is worth the drive for a change from the usual west side dining spots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerGaryGDined on 4/15/2014Being new to the Las Vegas area and celebrating our 42nd Wedding Anniversary, we were unfamiliar as to where to go for our Anniversary Dinner. Living on the East side of Las Vegas, Sam's Town was very close to our home. Billy Bob's seemed like a good place to get a great Steak dinner. We were NOT disappointed. The food was outstanding and the service, perfect. A little pricey, but worth every penny! I am sure we will return again soon.Special Features:
- great place for the real hungrypatiVIPDined on 4/14/2014Our server,Toni was a real gem! she is a natural at what she does. She made us feel very welcome and at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/12/2014Had a great Dinner in Billy Bob's. The Filet was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food for a reasonable priceDebfullDined on 4/8/2014The parking is free at Sam's Town. the restaurant is in the atrium area @ the casino and fairly easy to find. We both ordered the prime rib, I had the queen and my husband had the king, both medium rare. They were cooked perfectly and had very good flavor. The king was massive with a bone and we had enough left over for another full meal. The service was good. Good value for good food in Las Vegas.
- disappointedpie33Dined on 3/31/2014I have had great experiences at Billy Bob's prior to this one. My $38 porterhouse was small and grisly. This was very different than ones I have had in the past. I was offered another menu choice but did not want to wait another half hour for it. My wife had the medallion trio and loved it.
- Dispppointing For Beef LoversNoneDined on 3/31/2014Our meat entrée was not of good quality. The sauce on the baby back ribs was way too vinegary and affected the taste of the ribs. The ribs were tender and would have been good with a sweet and sassy sauce. My husband's filet was a very small serving and not much flavor. We were greatly disappointed in the restaurant. We will be back to Sam's Town though - love that place!!Special Features:
- Steak HouseFoodDivaDined on 3/29/2014I thought this was a great choice. The atmosphere was plentiful the food was great and the pricing was moderate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/28/2014We ordered the Prime Rib and the Swordfish. Fish tasted and smelled fishy. Would not recommend. Ordered the queen cut prime rib rare. It was fatty, tough, and inedible. When we complained about it, the waiter was absolutely great. He could see that nothing had been eaten on my plate, because it was chewed and returned to the plate. Tried different portions to see if it would get better, but it didn't. The server told the cook about it. His reply was, I guess he shouldn't have ordered it rare. If had he had ordered it well cooked it would have been better. I have never heard of ordering a good piece of meat well done so it could be edible.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/27/2014When we arrived the hostess was in the midst of getting our table ready. The waiter wasn't that knowledgeable about the food he was serving. He got our drinks and then disappeared didn't get get any refills on our drinks until 15-20 min later food was great but service was bad the workers or bus boys were taking care of our table.Special Features:
- Fine diningJulesDined on 3/27/2014Great food great service. Tried different appetizers and different entrees. Never disappointed. Big portions so was never able to try desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME DININGTRIPDined on 3/25/2014THE FOOD IS GREAT ,THE CHEFS KNOW THERE STUFF AND PRESENTATION , WAIT STAFF IS ON TOP OF EVERY LITTLE DETAIL ,NICE AND COZY I WOULD RECOMEND THIS RESTRAUNT HIGHLYSpecial Features:
- Great seafood and steaksKimber007Dined on 3/22/2014This restaurant has great seafood, steaks, chicken and ribs. It has good ambiance and great service! Dinners average 20ish per person but is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014I chose this resturaunt to celebrate my husbands birthday. We had very slow service. The main course was good but disappointed in the service we received.
- experience of billy bobsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/14/2014We are english living in spain and researched your restaurant on the internet. It totally lived up to our expectations. Your staff are kind friendly and efficient which gave for a very nice meal, after our wedding in Las Vegas. With thanks Bob and SandraSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nite outgoodeatsDined on 3/13/2014Got a great booth. Food was good! Service was good. Loved the Prime Rib. The Calamari was a little chewy. But, altogether it was an enjoyable time.Special Features:
- Super busy weekend, but still good!JenniferDined on 3/8/2014We had friends in town who were visiting during Nascar weekend, so we decided that an off-strip restaurant would be a good place for all of us to chat and catch up. The restaurant was slammed when we got there, with several "vibrant" diners around us who'd obviously had a raucous day. What are you gonna do.. we just made the best of it. :-) Our waiter was a bit frustrated by how busy they were, and at times came off a bit snappy - however he was on top of our requests and provided us with great service. The food was very tasty and came exactly as everyone requested. We will be back!.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Steak HouseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014We usually go here on special occasions such as a birthday or anniversary and find it nice for such occasions. The food is very good, and the steaks are big and tender with good flavor. Bread and butter are served when seated. Meals come with a choice of soup or salad. Atmosphere is that of a western setting with tablecloths and candle light. The price is medium to upper depending on what is ordered, but always leave very full with the big portions.Special Features:
- Las Vegas Baby!!!NZCR88FANDined on 3/6/2014Whenever I go to Las Vegas, ALWAYS plan a nite to go to Billy Bob's at Sams Town. A little pricey, for my budget, but go to early bird and happy hour. The food is ALWAYS wonderful and the service is ALWAYS pleasant. ALWAYS a must when I visit Vegas :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.