Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon
5111 Boulder Hwy
Las Vegas, NV 89122-6001Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.samstownlv.com/dine/billy-bobs-steak-house-and-saloon
- Phone: (702) 456-7777
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Mark Porcaro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Seats up to 30 inside with an additional 20 available on the patio.
- Private Party Contact: Linda McCormick 7024567777x8018
A word from Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon
This rustic, ranch lodge steak house serves top quality steaks, ribs and chicken in the massive portions that made the West famous. Bring your appetite and enjoy the best steaks around.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon reviews from OpenTable diners
59 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (33)neighborhood gem (25)good for groups (20)fit for foodies (18)romantic (15)late-night find (9)scenic view (7)notable wine list (5)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (4)vibrant bar scene (3)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- new menulucyDined on 11/15/2014Was disappointed that the menu was changed some of my favorite items are now gone. The new items were good but not as good as was before. I may not go back now for awhile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LikoH4HokuDined on 11/12/2014Had out of town guest and wanted to experience thge !ostic Falls show while dining. Unfortunately outside are was closed so thyp had to leave the table and come back to their salads that were brought out during the show. Everyone enjoyed their dinners and drinks although I found the ribs to be mundain. Waiter tried to be funny throughout the initial order taking. Other patrons he waited on played the game but we felt it was inappropriate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!nitrohdsspot2eatDined on 11/9/2014Great food, Great service (Mark is Awesome), Great at accommodating our change in group size, all around pleasure to eat at Billy Bob's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice.IdahoVicDined on 11/6/2014When we go out of town try to different places that we can't or don't have at home. Well Billy Bobs was it. Very busy Thursday night but the wait staff was on their A game. Awesome meal and I would go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- titlegeorgeVIPDined on 10/30/2014average restaurant with high prices. difficult to find as it's in a casino.
- Last-minute Great Find!AliceDined on 10/25/2014Service was great! Our server was funny, attentive and knowledgeable. The food was wonderful! Too bad we live so far away but will definitely be back when we're in town again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodRossi6998VIPDined on 10/20/2014Every time we visit Las Vegas, we visit Billy Bob's. Order the crab legs and you will not be disappointed. They fill the plate and the legs are split which allow you to pull the meat out easily. The crab legs are Market Price (currently about $60) and well worth it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas hidden gemluv2dineDined on 10/18/2014Away from the Strip, but down the street from my wonderful golf-course development in East Las Vegas, SAM'S TOWN has Billy Bob's Steakhouse. The food and service could not be finer. Prices are half (or less) than what they would be at another location. Reservations are recommended, especially during special events in Las Vegas. The waiters are very professional, which I appreciate. The steaks are divine! My friends and I have never had anything but delicious meals...which usually require a take-home box for leftovers because the portions are generous. Be ready for a treat!Special Features:
- DessertOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014The featured dessert funnel fries was terrible. The steaks were unbelievable great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Hostess is a bite rude, rest of the service is greatSpecial Features:
- loveeatoutloveeatoutDined on 10/3/2014I did not expect nice surroundings, very good service ,abundance of food and incredible Bloody Mary. Natalia ChapinSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timelocalduoVIPDined on 10/2/2014The service here is very good & u can request your favorite wait staff. Food is terrific!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steakhouse EverjjcrrmDined on 9/26/2014We've been coming here for the past 15 years and it is always thesame - GREAT! Food & Service is outstanding and we're never disappointedSpecial Features:
- birthdaymealDined on 9/16/2014Enjoyed our dinner very much. My salad had to much dressing. I woud ask for it on the side next tme. Horseradish seemed a little watery. Prime Rib was very tasty. Very large baked potato. Enjoyed the salad and bread basket - which most places don't have included with the dinner any more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak says it allMessengerDined on 9/14/2014If you want a great steak at a fairly reasonable price in Vegas, then I recommend Billy Bob's. We've been coming here for the past several years and have not been disappointed with the service or the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodStock98Dined on 9/13/2014Took a party of 4 to this place and everyone loved it. Was not busy and staff was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014Everything was just right. I informed ahead that my guest was having a birthday, and after a very fine dinner he was surprised to see the waiter come over to the table with a large piece of cake ( enough for all four of use to share )and sing " Happy Birthday " All in all it was a very enjoyable evening. Thank you for an evening of fine food and service. I will be back. ..............Charlie LicataSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014The food was wonderful and the service was great They had our favorite wine and it was a great evening for me and my friendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedUnhappyDined on 8/24/2014The waiter was not friendly Told them it was our 21st wedding anniversary nobody cared lobster overpriced for size , drinks overpriced had a lousy time
- AppalledOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014The host was nice and honored my reservation even though I was 10 minutes late. The waiter however was not prompt and took forever. The prime rib is what we ordered and it was horrible. The breadbasket had bread in it that was tasteless and gave a bad feeling after eating it. The salad was very poor quality. The vegetables with the meal were very salty and drenched in butter and garlic, very discussing. The prime rib was very poor quality and full of way too much fat the percentage of meat I actually was able to eat was able 45%. I will never go here again and never recommend this restaurant to anyone. I would have had a better time at McDonald’s.
- Great FoodTimBDined on 8/10/2014The steaks and Crab legs are always excellent! No problems at all with any part of the dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night.TharrisDined on 8/9/2014It was a pleasant evening with great service and great food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favoritelocalduoVIPDined on 8/9/2014We always enjoy going to Billy Bob's great food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BohlenDined on 8/1/2014Billy Bob's is always a great place for steak, but their other offerings are wonderful as well. My husband and I most recently enjoyed the Chicken Oscar and the NY Strip. Our salads and sides (rice and garlic mashed potatoes) were delicious. We were too full to try a dessert, but they sounded just as good as everything else on the menu. The service is always top-notch. The waiters are friendly and efficient. We have thoroughly enjoyed each and every visit to Billy Bob's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steaksjet2535Dined on 7/27/2014Food was great. Service was exceptional. A little pricey, but well worth it.Special Features:
- Dinner reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014I had the chicken entree. Very good, a little salty but good. I don't know what That green vegetable was..but it was like trying to eat a stick. Just keep it to simple broccoli. The other person had escargot, which was ok not great and lamb chop that were very good. Our waiter was Jonathon, he was okay. He did not go out of his way to be great. I would eat there again and certainly at 5pm to avoid the noise and crowd. I hope you change the vegetable , because I usually eat that with a dinner meal. I looked around and nobody else ate it either. Thank you for asking for a review.Special Features:
- Prime Rib For Dinner, etc.RonJean2dineDined on 7/26/2014We chose Billy Bob's Saturday nite Jul 26 for the Prime Rib. We ordered it Rare. We didn't order it Raw. Looked real nice when it came to the table, but soon discovered it was chewy....bordering on tough. I managed to get through mine, although with great chewing effort. My wife wasn't so lucky. She had to leave ~ half of it because it was so tough. So, bottom line, I think we'll be giving Billy Bob's a rest. In addition. We had a reservation. When we walked in, right on time (6:30 p.m.) we got up to the reception desk first. There was a second couple that arrived a few seconds behind us. In spite of us being ahead, the Hostess seated the couple in back of us first....and it appeared they didn't even have a reservation.
- SmellsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/25/2014We had read reviews that gave this place high marks but after a meal there we can't say anything good about the place. There was a urine odor and the menus were acuuall wet when the hostess handed them to us. The food was mediocre and too pricey for what we recieved.
- The following 209 reviews are from the Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon reviews archive.
- Excellent Customer ServiceRiverRatDined on 7/23/2014The meal was great! Excellent customer service provided by Maury our server. I do not recall the gentleman assisting him (excellent customer service as well:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Continuing Great ExperiencelocalfoodieDined on 7/23/2014The food is always outstanding, the staff are fantastic and it is always a great experience and this coming from 20 years of dining at Billy Bob's. **(NO, I am not a Relative or Owner)Special Features:
- Steak dateZboltDined on 7/22/2014The food and service were good , but we didn't care for the atmosphere , dining area is too bright , country music in background plus patrons talking made the noise level high , feels like the claim jumper , but with higher pricesSpecial Features:
- Good But Standard SteakhouseIBSueW2Dined on 7/20/2014It's a good but standard steakhouse; a variety of different steaks, seafood & some chicken & ribs. It had been some time since our last visit & we saw that several items that we enjoyed were taken off the menu along with some desserts.Special Features:
- Great Oysters SpecialottoDined on 7/5/2014Best Oysters Rockefeller we ever had! Filet Mignon was extremely tender.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shrimp slipottoDined on 7/4/2014We go here almost every time we go to Vegas. They have always had the best shrimp cocktails. This last trip seems they changed their shrimp supplier as although very good they were not as excellent as they usually have been. This was true on both nights we ate there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A big differenceMiasVIPDined on 6/27/2014We had a very good meal at Billy Bob's. We were there two nights before and were disappointed in the food and the service was awful. This time, we had a different waiter, Johnathan, who made a meal a very enjoyable experience. If you go to Billy Bob's, ask for Johnathan!
- lvsteakloverDined on 6/27/2014The ribs were very dry and tough. The birthday surprise was really cute.Special Features:
- Billy Bob'sMiasVIPDined on 6/24/2014We arrived at 8 PM and were seated promptly as the restaurant was mostly empty. Ordered an appetizer which was good but took about 30 minutes to come. The meals did not come out till about 9:15 and then some of the stuff delivered was not what we ordered. When we told the waiter some stuff was wrong he said that was what we told him and the error was our fault. The salmon tasted fishy. The crab legs were good and plentiful but only slightly warm. Not a great value for $60. The house salads did not look all that fresh. The spinach salad was good. Even with the restaurant almost empty, we seldom saw our waiter. We have been to this restaurant many times before and were pleased. We hope this time was an exception and will try it again.
- Warm and reliableCliffordDined on 6/20/2014Billy Bobs is always a reliable steak house experience, from the warm welcome at the front desk to the most delicious steak and bourbon garlic sauce to die for! I had the fillet and lobster with a side of bourbon garlic sauce and sweet potato fries! 👍😀 gorgeous!!! A good wine list and good value too... With the complimentary soup, salad and bread ...well it's brilliant value! I always come here if I'm visiting Vegas and I can't remember a time I have been disappointed... If you like steak ...you'll love Billy Bobs...there's also a really nice bar with bar staff that know how to mix good quality cocktails...you can also eat at the bar too...which I did earlier in the week! A reduced menu but still enough to keep you happy 👍Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & serviceHappyDinerDined on 6/20/2014We enjoyed our dinner at Billy Bob's. The steaks, pasta & seafood our group ordered all were excellent. Service & ambiance were good too. Prices are reasonable. We definitely will go back again in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dlnickel55Dined on 6/19/2014We stayed at Sam's Town for 5 nights. There was a special function we were guests at on Saturday night. The4 other 4 nights were we at Sam's we ate dinner at Billy Bob's. The food is always great and the atmosphere is outstanding. Our food was excellent all four nights. The staff, from the greeter and servers, to the bartenders to the waiters, everybody is trying to please the customer as best they can. This is what makes Sam's Town a destination for us. Continue to do your great service and serving excellent food! Don & Shanna Love Spokane, WA.Special Features: