Bill's Steak and Seafood
4221 Tamiami Trial
Naples, FL 34112Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Bill's Steak and Seafood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://seafoodrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 2394555111
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service
- Executive Chef: William Sarro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access
A word from Bill's Steak and Seafood
Bill"s Steak and Seafood, Inc is a casual dinning experience. We carry steaks seafood and other meats, pasta and more. We serve from 11 am to 10pm every day. All food is made to order fresh so please allow time for our chefs to prepare your dinner. Our seafood is flown daily from our northern facilites.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Bill's Steak and Seafood - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Bill's Steak and Seafood reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (24)good for groups (16)fit for foodies (11)great for lunch (10)vibrant bar scene (7)special occasion (5)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (1)romantic (1)Show More
- New England in every biteArleneDined on 10/17/2014Delicious, fresh seafood. Real cold water lobster cooked to perfection. Everything we tried was exceptional. Can't wait to go back. Should have reservations because this is fast becoming a very popular place. If you want "fast food", this is NOT for you (go to McDonald's!) because, everything is cooked to order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014A great local place, similar to a country club atmosphere with entertainment and dancing. Fresh seafood.Special Features:
- Good lobsterLuvtoeatoutVIPDined on 9/6/2014I don't think I would rush back to Bills unless I wanted lobster. No ambiance although there is music it is a much older crowd of people. The people in the next booth were unhappy with their whole meal and not happy with how it was handled. I wanted to substitute a baked potato for corn on the cob and was told NO. We were having the large 8 lb Lobster for $109 and I think they could have accommodated a baked potato. Lobster was good but that's all I would go for.Special Features:
- MarineDined on 8/30/2014Zero ambiance, Food good+, service fair, noise level very high, hard to hear your partner, tiled floors. may be better mid week. worth another try for lunch.Special Features:
- Surprise, surprise...sfrance403Dined on 8/29/2014Just noticed an ad in the paper and decided to try it out. Wait staff was wonderful and the entertainer, a bonus. We were there on Friday evening (fairly early ... 5:45) and Joe Turner started playing at 6:00. He was fantastic. We probably didn't need a reservation for that hour but on a Friday night, even off-season, one never knows. But the customers didn't really pick up for another hour or so. All in all a fabulous dinner and great dining experience. We would definitely go back.Special Features:
- SeafoodLuvtoeatoutVIPDined on 8/15/2014We went for the lobster special and it is a good deal but the stuffing in the lobster wasn't warm inside the body and the corn on the cob was waterlogged. Service was great and there was live music. I would try it again. Not gourmet foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great findTOMW1Dined on 8/13/2014This is a gem in east Naples- great selection/variety of menu itemsSpecial Features:
- Good meal for a good priceluvourfoodDined on 8/12/2014Good menu selections for very reasonable prices. Portions are generous. Great lobster specials! And happy hour as well. The 32 ounce "flintstone" steak delivered to the next table was impressive to look at as well as the 9 pound lobster delivered to another table. Entertainment on some nights...not when we were thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good TimeTerryDined on 8/9/2014Food was very good, music was great but a little too loud. Service was OK - could use some improvement, but overall a fun evening.Special Features:
- Great new neighborhood spot!MarsalaDined on 8/9/2014Third time we have been there and enjoyed each time! The food is terrific ! Large good portions. The New England clam chowder is excellent. However, the Manhattan chowder was salty. The specials of twin lobsters was enjoyed each time and was sweet, moist and tender! The best! The scallops and fish & chips delectable. Service was good, but a little slow because of a full house. Not really a problem because we enjoyed the company and food so much. During the week, entertainment in one person playing and singing. Wonderful! During weekends, they have a group that entertains and sings. Fantastic! Love this spot and am sure they will be a hot spot going forward!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodgoodfoodieDined on 8/7/2014We had a great time. The food was delicious.....lobsters were fantastic.....our dinners were affordable. The service was good. Our waitress, Kendra, stayed on top of things. The only problem was the music. The accustics are not the best, so the noise level was high. It made it difficult to hear each other at the table. We will continue to go to Bill's....and bring our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is good but...marcodonDined on 7/26/2014Bill's is a nice seafood restaurant in Naples. The food was good but the service, which was no fault of our server was terrible. Our server was fun and upbeat, but our food took a long time to be served. Bill's is still a new restaurant and I guess the kinks have to be ironed out. My swordfish was a large moist piece and delicious. The side of vegetables were fresh and abundant. Other than the food taking a long time, the noise level was very loud. There was a singer on Saturday night and we could not hear ourselves talk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the waitToothbusterDined on 7/26/2014Started off being an enjoyable evening. The music was wonderful. We waited 1hour and 15 minutes for our food. The baked potatoes were over done and my sister ordered Chicken Parmesan and was brought Veal Parmesan. It was sent back with the waitress saying it was not her fault. We were all done eating when she received her food. She did not eat very much of it. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. We may go back to bar for music and drinks.Special Features:
- Dinner with entertainernaplesfoodiesVIPDined on 7/24/2014My husband and I had lunch there shortly after it opened and it was fine. However, we invited a friend and his daughter to have dinner one night and was very disappointed with the quality of every dish. I ordered the shrimp/linguini dish, past was overcooked and there was too much oil/garlic sauce. My husband ordered the scallop casserole but was brought a stuffed scallop dish. They replace with scallops that were grilled but did not consider the best. Our friend also had a pasta dish that was overcooked and too much sauce. I think his daughter's steak was okay. We don't know if there was a different chef or a problem in the kitchen but was disappointed in our meals and will probably not return.
- LOBSTER!! - 8 pounds of deliciousdearnancyVIPDined on 7/23/2014Bill's is a real find. Who thought an 8 pound lobster could be so sweet and tender. The lobster serves two, along with corn on the cob, plus a bottle of red or white wine. The cost is high, $89.99, but we've already had dinner two nights from our left overs. Our waiter Sal, is a character, and gave us terrific service. Highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnfortunateOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014Ordered steam lobster and waited and waited and waited and waited. Never saw a manager. While the lobster was good, it was not nearly exceptional enough to overcome the poor service.
- nonameDined on 7/16/2014Food was good. Waitress was extremely good. I thought the entertainer was very good, but a little too loud.Special Features:
- Horrible Dining Experience!bkmartellVIPDined on 7/12/2014The lobster meat was very tough and overcooked. My husband ordered Lobster Steamer Combo and was charged $40 when it should have been $32.99 and he got the lobster first since our waiter (Gary) got the entire order wrong. He brought an entire steamer order after the lobster and even included the corn, sausage and onions when my husband specifically requested that he did not want them with the original order. The 8 oz filet was overcooked and more the size of a 6oz filet and the lobster tail was also overcooked and the meat would not come completely out of the shell. We had a guest with a dairy allergy which was stated up front, but her veggies came with butter -- go figure! The waiter did correct that, but all in all not a good exp.
- The music was worth itL2B2Dined on 7/10/2014Went with another couple and we all enjoyed the entertainment very much - an excellent singer. Problem is, we had trouble hearing him over all the ambient noise in the restaurant. Otherwise, the food was good but the portions were huge; the service was fair because the restaurant was understaffed; and the decor leaves a lot to be desired.Special Features:
- GrammieDined on 7/5/2014We are from New England, and we miss our fish from up north. Bill's had the freshest and best haddock in along time, my husband had the fisherman's platter and was quit large and very good, it had haddock, shrimp, claims with and without the bellies, scallops, calamari and a small amount of French fries and onion rings. We felt like we where in a new England restaurant. The service needs a little bit of work, not the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LobsterDiva56VIPDined on 6/28/2014Food was terrific ...service could be improved greatly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Bill's Steak and Seafood reviews archive.