Bijou Resto – Bar at the Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal
800 Place Leigh Capreol
Montreal, QC H4Y 0A4Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: CAN$30 and under
Bijou Resto – Bar at the Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.montreal-marriott.com/
- Phone: 5146366700
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 10:30am, Saturday & Sunday: 6:30am - 11:00am; Lunch: Everyday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Everday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Steve Chang
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: When every detail must be perfect, you can count on our advanced facilities and expert meeting professionals to deliver a productive and successful outcome.
20 meeting rooms
14,395 sq ft of total meeting space
Largest meeting room is Opale 4 with maximum meeting space of 1,659 sq ft and maximum seating capacity of 200
Maximum of 19 breakout meeting room(s)
- Private Party Contact: Christine Lessard 5148285138x
A word from Bijou Resto – Bar at the Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal
Come and enjoy all that Bijou Resto-Bar has to offer. Indulge in our sumptuous cuisine made with fresh, local ingredients in an upscale casual setting. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Unwind with a trendy cocktail or appetizer in the bar, the perfect place to meet with colleagues or relax before your flight. Conveniently located in the Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel, connected to the Pierre-Elliott Trudeau Airport, Bijou Resto-Bar is the ideal place to enjoy great quality food and excellent service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bijou Resto – Bar at the Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (3)good for groups (1)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)notable wine list (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Bijou resto-bar at Marriott YULVermontBoundDined on 8/8/2014Excellent table d'hote (fixed price menu) with very nice wine pairings. A la carte menu options were very nice too. Very nicely plated, and waiter was attentive. My only quibble - price is $$$ but this is typical for hotel restaurants where markups are higher - they have more of a captive audience.Special Features:
- Over-ambitious airport hotel foodstavrosDined on 7/29/2014This hotel has a nicer than average looking, modern restaurant. Its menu is more inspired than the standard airport fare. The execution is okay but not spectacular. The service was a bit lacking and uninspired.
- Parfait pour un souper tranquilleTouristedumondeDined on 6/20/2014Belle ambiance, très beau décor, service impeccable. Bonne cuisine. Adresse à retenir. Stationnement gratuit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 18 reviews are from the Bijou Resto – Bar at the Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal reviews archive.
- The food was amazing. SteakhungrygergsDined on 3/26/2014The food was amazing. Steak was delicious. I would recommend the Bijoux to anyone look for a fairly priced fine dining experience. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thr foodAubeyVIPDined on 1/24/2014The buffet was not good not worth the money. 1) The roast beef was cold. 2) The lid from the soap did not stay up and the soap spilled all over the table. 3) The waiter was not attentive to my needs. 4) Will still come back to this restaurant and tell my friends to come too. 5 I felt rushed to finish eating a leave. 6) I have been eating at this restaurant since it opened to public many years ago.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place to meet for business,JacquesDined on 8/28/2013Nice place to meet for business, excellent service, but deceptive and ordinary food, insipid in general, bread was cold and from yesterday or past, cournouaille chicken half cooked, blood near the bone, cooked vegetables hard to chew etc. Too bad, this place has a super potential to be a 5 fork/star restaurant.Special Features:
- Above Average Airport DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/18/2013Best choice for relaxed upscale dining at the Montreal Airport. Excellent Service and Atmosphere - good was only average.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best restAubeyVIPDined on 5/7/2013The only problem is that the waiter did not know how to put open table points. I points were dep. to my acc. on my cell phone. But it does not show on my computer. please look into this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good bet!PaulSVIPDined on 3/18/2013Good bet before a flight & very good home made desserts!Special Features:
- The only complaint that IMontrealfoodieDined on 1/14/2013The only complaint that I have is that the price of the wine is VERY high.
- The waiter got my order mixedAubeyVIPDined on 1/4/2013The waiter got my order mixed up. The mgr. said I can have 4 glasses of wine for a a certain price. The bar man waited to charge me $ 25.00 pr glass. I ageed with the mgr. on the price. I will be back at this rest. I would reconmend this rest. to my friends and coworkers too.Special Features:
- The best rest. for main meal too.AubeyVIPDined on 12/7/2012The service was outsanding. The waiter gave me everything I ordered. I will come back alone or with my wife too. I will also recommend this rest. to my coworker too.Special Features:
- Three experiences.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/31/20121 Buffet breakfast incl. with hotel room rate is nothing special. Cereal boxes, yogurt, bagels, fruits. 2 Dinner #1. French onion soup ate like a meal! The cheese abundant, chunks of onion, enough bread, tasty soup. Then the salmon, cooked well, not dry w a nice salty peppery top. The capers was in the form of a sauce which went well w the green beans and the fish. A nice & relatively light choice. 3 Dinner #2. Filet mignon cooked to a perfect medium rare. Crusty on the out, tender & pink in. Tasty flavours but the gravy was a bit too salty. Mushrooms nice, roasted potatoes not so much - 2 were dry & seemed old w a funny powdery taste. Creamed spinach nice & garlicky but too much cream. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse does it better.Special Features:
- This service was very goodAubeyVIPDined on 10/9/2012The sevice was very good. It was are wedding anniversary and my wifes 60th. birthday. The waitress broght us the bill before we finished eating are breakfast. My wife and I felt rushed to finish are meals and leave the restaurant. My wifes birthday cake was very good. The service also was very good. I would recommend this rest. to my friends and co workers. My wife and I will return to this rest. again.Special Features:
- I had a great time at Bijou,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2012I had a great time at Bijou, the staff were excellent and so was the food. I would highly recommendSpecial Features:
- convenient if you're at theV123VIPDined on 6/8/2012convenient if you're at the hotel. service and food was good.
- Surprisingly good menu andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/21/2012Surprisingly good menu and quality for being attached to the airport. Service was friendly and food came out quick despite being quite busy. Calamari was very tasty and tender.Special Features:
- The service was outstanding. WhenAubeyVIPDined on 3/4/2012The service was outstanding. When my wife and myself ate there. We had the buffet breakfast was outstanding there were many selections to choose from. The waiter was very attentive. Sometimes we had a waitress comming over to clean the table and give more coffee. When I asked her where is are reg. waiter. The waitress said we work in team work. My wife and I will be back in your resturant because we like to food and atmosphere and excellent service too.Special Features:
- Not worth driving to but okayOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/12/2011Not worth driving to but okay if staying at the airport
- The main course menu is notlegastronomeVIPDined on 1/9/2011The main course menu is not presenting enough choice. The food quality is good, but the cooking is really not comparable. The fish is too dry, the steak are not always cooked according to customer wish. Don't make the mistake to ask for a decaf! Surelly you won't sleep. The food is surelly the best in or around the airport, but don't miss the opportunity to go in the center of the town thinking the dinner will be the same level!Special Features:
- For an airport hotel restaurant,OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 12/12/2009For an airport hotel restaurant, food was far better than any similar type of restaurant. Food was very fresh, well presented, and well priced.