939 Premium Outlets Drive
Osage Beach, MO 65065Neighborhood:
Lake of the Ozarks
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://biggysatthelake.com/
- Phone: 5733482112
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm. Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Brent Boyles 6184774742
A word from Biggy's
Welcome to Biggy's Italian Restaurant, where we offer delicious, authentic Italian cuisine in a comfortable atmosphere. Biggy's features traditional pastas, premier pizzas, and succulent steaks for an affordable price. We create our meals with only the finest fresh ingredients. We make our pastas from scratch and bake fresh Italian bread daily. With daily lunch and dinner specials and an exciting children's menu, your entire family will enjoy Biggy's. For even larger groups, you can book Biggy's banquet room. So whether you want to dine with your family or relax at the bar, please visit Biggy's today.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Biggy's reviews from OpenTable diners
- Excellent experience13brianDined on 9/21/2013They only serve prime rib once a week, we just happened to be there that day. It was well worth it, I was pleasantly surprised and impressed. The wait staff we had did an excellent job. We also liked the atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceRayJeannaDined on 8/31/2013Arrived on a holiday evening after making reservations just a few hours earlier online. While there was a group waiting to be seated, we were seated immediately and the staff gave us top notch service. Excellent Italian cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- choicesbirthdayDined on 8/4/2013I think you are the only place that I saw children and senior menu together. I like that. Us over 65 don't always want a lot of food but love going out. Good experience. Judy KaneSpecial Features:
- Poor Food & Poorly Managedfamily5Dined on 7/6/2013We made reservations through the website. The hostess looked surprised that we had the reservations, looked it up on her computer and did in fact see it. She said she had a table but no server for about 30 minutes. After we were finally seated and she said she "found a server for us" it didn't appear the restaurant was that full. Our server was nice, but the restaurant appeared to be very disorganized. We waited over an hour for our food, after being told by our server there was a backup in the kitchen, and when it did come 2 of the dishes were cold, the others appeared to be overcooked and possibly microwaved for rewarming. Overall food quality was fair to poor.The restaurant has great potential but needs a new manager.
- mediocre at bestOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2012I went with my family and we were expecting a little more out of the place. The shaved beef sandwich was dry, as was my wifes Philly cheesesteak (she gives it a 4 out of 10). The manicotti was not good at all. Spaghetti was spaghetti. The kids meals were fine, about what you expect. marinara sauce and other red sauces had little spice and no original flare. the service was slow and it was not busy. Friday night at 830 the place was 1/4 full. It wasn't abysmal, but it wasnt good either. we will not be going back especially since there are so many decent places a stones throw from biggy's.
- The waitress didn't know thatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2012The waitress didn't know that the drink ordered was a beer. She thought it was a "wine"....never expereinced that before...........food arrived hot, but took a long time, which was somewhat disturbing as there was only one other table taken when we were at the restaurant
- Our family party of 6 hadKS913Dined on 7/20/2012Our family party of 6 had a good experience at Biggy's. The menu is extensive and there was something for everyone, even our picky eaters. We had very good service and the food arrived quickly. Food was good, not great, but we weren't expecting great food. It's a casual, family-friendly place with reasonable prices.Special Features:
- Very good food for all fourOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/2/2012Very good food for all four of us, we had the Eggplant Parmesan, Spinach Lasagna, Chicken Parmesan, and the Maincotti.
- A Delicious Treat at the LakeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/28/2012Biggy's has a great atmosphere, a delicious menu, and wonderful service. We especially love their rolls and the pizza is phenomenal. We will make a trip here each time we go down to the lake, it is just that great!Special Features:
- The food was okay but theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/21/2012The food was okay but the portion sizes were very generous. Terrible serve though. At one point in time we started going to the bar to get drinks.
- I had veal marsala as didDannyVIPDined on 3/11/2012I had veal marsala as did my wife, it was to be sauted, however it was dusted in flour? That was a disappointment for both of us, as we were with a large group we did not send it back just told the waiter of the mistake. Those kind of errors are really unforgivable.Special Features:
- In our opinion, this was aOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/26/2012In our opinion, this was a good, average place to eat.
- Very Nice ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/9/2012We celebrated a friends birthday for lunch and had a great time the food was very good and so was our server. The paper napkin and the salad dressing served in Styrofoam do not match the linen table cloth. I like a linen napkin but not reason to miss this great Italian food.Special Features:
- Service not very good. HadOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/7/2011Service not very good. Had to wait a long time for drinks from bar. Another disappointment was the dinner rolls served with meal. I can go to Walmart and get that type of bread. When I go to an Italian restaurant I expect good old Italian bread.
- Lifesaver At The LakeDD99VIPDined on 8/17/2011Ordinary by city standards, but in the Lake area where most restaurant food is frankly inedible at ridiculous prices, as good as it gets today. Fairly broad Italian menu, competently prepared without excess salt or sugar, at relative bargain prices. We give comfortably passing grades to the pastas, veal, seafood, salads, soups. Wine list is absurdly small but still above the local competition. Such amenities as cloth napkins haven't arrived, but as of August 2011 you can't do better at the Lake.