Big Bear Brewing Co
1800 N. University Dr
Coral Springs, FL 33071Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Big Bear Brewing Co
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bigbearbrewingco.com/
- Phone: 9543415545
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm-10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm-11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Brewery
- Executive Chef: Lance Kraebel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We will gladly accept private parties on the patio.
- Private Party Contact: Jomaris 954-341-5545
- Entertainment: Join us every Monday - Friday 11:30AM - 7:00PM at the bar only for happy hour!
A word from Big Bear Brewing Co
Welcome to Big Bear Brewing Company! We provide outstanding service and the highest quality food. We are committed to sourcing the highest quality ingredients at the peak of their season. Our soups, salad dressings, desserts, and sauces are homemade from scratch daily. We use locally sourced fresh seafood & produce.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Big Bear Brewing Co reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great Beer & Great FoodchellerikDined on 1/31/2014We came for the Brewery... we'll be back because the beer was excellent and the food was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big BearLisaVIPDined on 1/31/2014Convenient place to meet for lunch; across the street from my office. I like the burrata!Special Features:
- always a great meal at Big Bear.Food2LiveDined on 1/25/2014We really enjoyed a few specials on Sat night. Grilled stripped bass was grilled perfectly. Always enjoying a glass of their Polar Light beer. Happy Hour on too even on a Saturday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Local BrewsDineOut365Dined on 1/24/2014I have been to Big Bear many times and have always had a great experience. They have great beers that are made on the premises unlike some other so called breweries in the area. The atmosphere is the best though, I love it in the winter time when you walk in and it feels like you are in a cabin in the rockies somewhere. Not typical for south florida but always fun when the weather gets a little cold. Try the beer cheese soup or prime rib if available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceFlashVIPDined on 1/19/2014Love the food, the staff and the atmosphere. Always a good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise level was not energetic.waxyDined on 1/15/2014Noise level was not energetic. Waiters have to scream to be heard.Special Features:
- Burger and beerpops933Dined on 1/11/2014Good spot had a eight forty-five reservation was seated within ten minutes. Waitress was prompt and knowledgeable about the food and beer menu she was also pleasant and attentive. the beer was fresh and cold the food was good we ordered burgers both beef and veggie no one complained and ate it all. Beer brewed on premises excellent red ale and Belgium. good spot good toime good service.Special Features:
- soup and saladLisaVIPDined on 1/10/2014I had French onion soup and burrata salad; everything was delicious and the service was professional and cordial. The chef was nice enough to honor my request for fresh basil.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two thumbs upOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/29/2013Amazing food and delicious drinks! I had the popRock martini and it was an explosion of flavor!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wolsamwolsamDined on 12/29/2013Always a fun place with lots of energy. Great servers and good food. Very crowded and long wait.....thank heavens I made a reservation!Special Features:
- Another Great DinnerMikeVIPDined on 12/28/2013They have a great wine list. We had steaks with potatoes and they were so tender. The BEST! Started off with the house salad and finished with their great desserts!Special Features:
- Great place to dine!JessieDined on 12/21/2013My friends and family really enjoyed our Christmas dinner party at your establishment on Saturday. We celebrate every year and this was the best service I have had in a long time. All the orders were correct, the waitress was constantly at our table assisting us and the food was excellent. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monday Night DinnercamperDined on 12/9/2013Great burgers..they never disappoint. Wanted to eat outside...patio a little noisy from fountain...it's a parking lot patio but bushes and a fountain make it pleasant. Patio is well covered and had fans. Big Bear is always reliable and a great neighborhood restaurant. One of the few around that is not a chain! Bring a sweater if you eat inside. EnjoySpecial Features:
- once a front runner,now a has beengrayyakVIPDined on 12/9/2013on site beer,Hibernation Pale Ale(an I.P.A.) DA BOMB !!!!! the menu over like 2 decades is virtually unchanged. & the fod quality ,once above average,now borderline Appleby's. the ambiance also unchanged,& that's not a good thing. that atmosphere,in current times is like dining in a funeral parlor. and our server,I felt was a bit aloof & disinterested.
- Great food choices and good brewsBIgFireDined on 12/9/2013We had an awesome dinner and thoroughly enjoyed our time at the Big Bear. A favorite place for apps and brews.Special Features:
- Wrong winewaltikDined on 12/8/2013We had good food, good time and good service. The only problem we were served wrong wine, not the one ordered and server poured it without letting us see the bottle, not sure why - mistake or they run out of what we wanted. This should be corrected.I would recommend this to a friend.
- FavoriteTuffyDined on 12/7/2013Always a favorite for us. Great for out-of-towners. Never a bad meal. Always fresh. What can I say, I love this place.Special Features:
- Gluten FreeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/6/2013They have a very diverse Gluten free menu, the food is very good and the staff seems well versed on the issue. I was happy one of their staple meals - chicken with asparagus and mashed potatoes is on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The gluten free menu is great!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/30/2013The gluten free menu is great! Gluten free hamburgers are awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good BrunchFrequentdiner1Dined on 11/24/2013We've been here many times but decided to try it for brunch. Food was very good and had a nice choice of Chef specials. Restaurant had plenty of tables with no wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodFoodiefanVIPDined on 11/22/2013Been here several times and never disappoints. The food is always good. Their spinach dip appetiser is a great sharing dish, which our grand kids demolished in seconds! I had the ribs which are always good. The food comes hot and quick too, great if you just want to be in and out. If not your server will slow the pace for you. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over cooked fishbergmanteamDined on 11/20/2013Having been here many times I didnt think anything of it to take my date here for here birthday. The ambiance was great the service was good however the Trout that she ordered was over cooked she hardly ate any of it. I have the Turkey meatloaf which was very good. The next time I dine here I will make sure to ask for the fish not to be cooked so much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten FreeGlutenfreeDined on 11/16/2013Nice Variety Of Gluten Free menu items. Good selections & specials offered on regular menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/9/2013I have been to the restaurant a number of times but it was the first time my group of girls went. Everyone had an amazing time and the food and service were excellent. Everyone can't wait to head back!Special Features:
- Fantastic northern style barOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/3/2013The Big Bear Brewery is a fantastic local restaurant. Brewing their own delicious beers only adds to the already superb menu of burgers and steaks. Starting the meal with a bread bowl of their specialty beer muenster soup you can't go wrong. If you're tired of sports bars and overpriced steakhouses this northern tavern style restaurant is for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our overall experience wasnurselinDined on 11/2/2013Our overall experience was terrific, our server Jennifer was personable and knowledgable. The service was excellent. The food especially the Beer Cheese soup was wonderful! I will go back there frequently!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best Coral Springs has to offerFlashVIPDined on 11/1/2013Love the food, great drinks and the wait staff/bartenders are the best in the business.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always outstandingRoyCS1VIPDined on 10/25/2013Food and service is always outstanding this is one of the top Restaurants within Coral Springs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good local placeinvitingu2VIPDined on 10/9/2013Although the menu gets a bit tired - it's fairly consistent for a Burger/Pub.Special Features:
- Nice PlacePaulDined on 10/6/2013Good food. Great Sunday brunch. Friendly atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and beerBillHDined on 9/20/2013We've been to Big Bear on a few occasions now and haven't had anything but great food. It's heavy, and not for every day, but well thought out flavor combinations and great quality ingredients. I don't have a gluten intolerance but appreciate their separate menu and accomodations in this area. The beer is brwewed in house and offer some great options. Don't worry too much about prices as you'll have plenty of leftovers. The restaurant stays reasonably tame even when slammed, so it is easy to chat. The service is has been good, though nothing particularly notable aside from their accommodation of dietary reastrictions. Even though we usually eat lighter meals we will keep going back for the great food, unique beers, and good experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never disappoints, even afterandieVIPDined on 9/16/2013never disappoints, even after 16 years in business. always good, always consistent. never, ever had to send anything back to the kitchenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as NormalOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/15/2013My girlfriend & I are in Big Bear about once a week, and the food and service is NEVER disappointing. Everything is always top notch! Their Sunday brunch was great, and their dinners are great. Bring your appetite, the portions are generous.Special Features:
- BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/8/2013We have been to Big Bear several times for dinner; this was our first brunch. It was good and offered different menu selections than typical breakfast menus. We were pleased to find that we were seated immediately. This was a welcome relief compared to the wait at dinner - even with a reservation. It did take rather long for our meal to be served; perhaps this was due to the fact that the restaurant had just opened for the day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it All!MikeVIPDined on 8/29/2013We went with friends and we had time to catch up! The food was amazing. They also have the best selections in an extensive menu. The new pretzel bread is wonderful. Do not miss dessert. We had warm apple cobbler topped with ice cream and it was the BEST! Mike G and Billy are great servers!! Loved it all and we will return soon.Special Features:
- GreatJamieDined on 8/25/2013Was very pleased with our first experience. Food was delicious!!! it was very busy Sunday for brunch at 1pm and it was really dark inside, felt like I was in a cave. But everything was pretty good. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best all around!greatDined on 8/24/2013We travel all around the world but there is nothing better than our home time restaurant. Your guaranteed to get a great meal every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BIG CROWD'S BUT......camsterVIPDined on 8/24/2013Great food and diverse menu! They even accommodate gluten sensitive individuals!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and MicrobrewOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/22/2013Big Bear is great for moderate priced dining. The beer is great - Big Bear has been crafting their own beer since it opened. Even if you are not interested in the beer - this is a fantastic spot for dining. The Salads are the best I've had - try the rattlesnake with chicken or beef - you will be impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always my last but best choiceinvitingu2VIPDined on 8/15/2013Local favorite and consistently my favorite all American place to meet my husband on his way home from airport And our home we meet as a consistent 1/2 way place! Good food good service and just nice place overall!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.