Bieres et Compagnie-St Denis
Montreal, QC H2J 2K8Neighborhood:
BurgersPrice: CAN$30 and under
Bieres et Compagnie-St Denis
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bieresetcompagnie.ca/
- Phone: 5148440394
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30 am - 4:00 pm;
Dinner: Daily: 4:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Burgers, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine
A word from Bieres et Compagnie-St Denis
Bières et compagnie vous offre plus de 100 sortes de bières provenant de plusieurs pays du monde. Quel embarras du choix pour accompagner nos saucisses, nos moules et frites, nos burger de gibier, nos grillades et nos plats cuisinés à la bière! Nous offrons les moules à volonté du dimanche au mercredi. Plus de 30 sortes de chaudronnée de moules. Dîner, 5@7, souper et soirée, notre cuisine ferme jamais avant minuit. Pour une réservation de plus de 6 personnes, veuillez contacter le restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bieres et Compagnie-St Denis reviews from OpenTable diners
- Not badpmdorionDined on 3/16/2014Good for all you can eat mussels. Service was bad, never got bread.Special Features:
- great place for all u canbubbie5VIPDined on 12/8/2013great place for all u can eat mussels...call ahead to check which days of the week...Prices are reasonable and mussels are fresh.
- None betterRumbalady2VIPDined on 10/6/2013Outstanding! The best mussels ever! Great service, great selection, great presentation, simply the best ever! A must for mussel lovers!Special Features:
- Good food, good beer, quantitiesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2013Good food, good beer, quantities perfect. A great meal ou!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the reservariom didnt workOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/18/2013when we arrive they say opentable doesnt work and we had to wait bcs the reservation didnt went theySpecial Features:
- GASTRO PUBMichaelDined on 5/27/2013Fun local's restaurant that had a Great selection of Craft Beer's and gourmet burgers butthe real surprise was the 20 plus variations for Mussel's!! Makes you want to go back for MORE!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must for beer loversOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/26/2013More than 100 beers to choose from, and a wide selection of privately imported beers that can't be found anywhere else, and of course the mussels to go with it in 30 variations. A must for beer loversSpecial Features:
- We always go for mussels andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/10/2013We always go for mussels and fries and it always lives up to our expactations. If you don't like a noisy ambiance (in the back), just ask to be seated in the front as we did and it was just perfect!Special Features:
- very slow service when theOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/9/2013very slow service when the restaurant wasn't even fullSpecial Features:
- When I want to eat mussles,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/27/2013When I want to eat mussles, that's the place I usually go. Plus from Sunday to Wesnesday, it's all you can eat mussles!
- Very big variety of musselsKennyVIPDined on 12/30/2012Very big variety of mussels sauces. Reasonable prices. Food is good, but not exceptional. Service was very slow.
- All you can eat Oysters wereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/2/2012All you can eat Oysters were great. Beer selection was outstanding and phenomenal; Quebec breweries were well represented. Expect a bit of a wait between buckets of Oysters - bring company that you like talking to, and don't have time-critical plans set for afterwards.Special Features:
- Great food, superb entrées..OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/23/2012Great food, superb entrées.. the service was fair, not more, nor less. The waitress had nothing to say about the beers in the menu, nor could help us find some in montreal. I find this shamefull, does not justify the price. I felt like I was at a diners... If you know your stuff, you'll very much enjoy yourself. On the other hand, I don't recommend the place for epicurians or slightly curious customers. You'll get out full, but empty handed...Special Features:
- I go for the all you can eatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/15/2012I go for the all you can eat mussels. The service was ok. My boyfriend really like this one beer but when we asked for it, the waitress told us it was unavailable. I asked if they have something similar. She didn't seem to know her menu. All in all, I would still go back. My advice, because of the size, better reserve if you're going as a group.Special Features:
- fun, great mussels and friesDingdangVIPDined on 3/11/2012If you are looking for nice decor and lively ambience and casual dining with great mussels and fries then this is the place. Great for groups and Sunday night dinners. Also late night nibbles.Special Features:
- Great beer select and interestingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/5/2011Great beer select and interesting menu. Service was slow but friendlySpecial Features:
- belle option au traditionnelOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/5/2011belle option au traditionnel pub. Je ne bois pas de bière, donc je ne peux pas profiter de la liste exhaustive.Special Features: