Bice - Palm Beach
313 Worth Ave
Palm Beach, FL 33480Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Bice - Palm Beach
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bicepalmbeach.com/
- Phone: 5618351600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; walk ins only. Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bice - Palm Beach
Northern Italian cuisine featuring homemade Pasta, Veal Ossobuco, Veal Chop Milanese and Tiramisu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bice - Palm Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
romantic (9)good for groups (7)great for outdoor dining (7)special occasion (6)neighborhood gem (6)hot spot (6)fit for foodies (5)vibrant bar scene (5)notable wine list (4)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Bice Palm Beach is outstandingSkipDined on 10/3/2014Our food and service were outstanding. The staff at Bice are gracious and very prompt. They are very knowledgeable about wine. It is a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bice a Top Pick for Soigné EveningNuffsaidDined on 9/27/2014Terrific food is served with great charm in an outdoor setting that transports you to Positano or Capri. Also, not expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- worth avenue eateryBirthdayCelebrationDined on 9/20/2014Had been to the BICE in Chicago many times and was looking forward to the same menu in Palm Beach. It did not disappoint. Food was very good. The bar noise carried into the restaurant which detracted from the ambiance. Overall, a good meal.Special Features:
- EnjoyableedenorgDined on 9/19/2014We went to Bice and wanted to have a light dinner. The minestrone soup was tasty light and not overwhelming. The grilled Mediterranean Sea Bass was cooked to perfection and the portion size was adequate. The waiters and staff were friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- Delicious!JupiterKathyDined on 8/29/2014The food at Bice was so wonderfully prepared and presented. The authenticity of the Italian food, the attentive and impeccably dressed wait staff, and the fantastic Palm Beach location make this a fantastic night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, excellent ambienceChicagoGirl43Dined on 7/26/2014This was the second time I dined at Bice while visiting Palm Beach, this time with my daughter. I had halibut, my daughter had pasta following desserts. Everything tasted great! The service was outstanding, the food excellent! The restaurant has a great location, right on Worth, where you can meet many local people :) I'll definitely come back and would highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FAB RestaurantBocaBabyDined on 7/9/2014Love Bice! Always great....the only place I wanted to go to for my Birthday dinner!Special Features:
- The following 156 reviews are from the Bice - Palm Beach reviews archive.
- Memorable eveningCristinaVIPDined on 6/14/2014This was our first time dinning at Bice. And we will be back. Fantastic entertainment! Best seafood risotto I've ever had! Delicious desserts and excellent service. And the after dinner Limoncello received a 10! All around a memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday at BiceJoe18343Dined on 6/3/2014I discovered Bice while living in NY and have dined at the Palm Beach location often over the years. It is out of season and a Tuesday so the restaurant was quiet. I was a little bit disappointed with the pasta entree I ordered. It wasn't anything special. Otherwise my wife and enjoyed our night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian Fine DiningsteakloverVIPDined on 5/25/2014Bice is a great Italian restaurant in Palm Beach. The food was fantastic, the staff was friendly and the atmosphere was cozy.Special Features:
- Just perfect!FbbmVIPDined on 5/24/2014Amazing food and service. The ambiance is perfect for a romantic dinner and great outside area for warm nights.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!MaroVIPDined on 5/12/2014Food was delicious, as usual. Had zucchini blossom and eggplant parmigiana appetizers. Our entrees, lasagna, veal lemon and the special pasta with salmon and peas. All were wonderful. Our waiter wasn't very attentive and had to flag him down several times to make requests for water, etc. We love dining in the courtyard but it was too warm this evening so we ate inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tricotsVIPDined on 4/22/2014I have eaten at Bice, around the globe, starting out in Milan in 1989. The food is always excellent, with service to match. It is always a great place to eat, and bring friends.Special Features:
- First time thereJamesVIPDined on 4/14/2014Very good, I would go back again. Very beautiful place.Special Features:
- Delicious!jrh1Dined on 4/4/2014The pastas were exceptional and the eggplant park appetizer is worth returning for alone! We sat in the courtyard as recommended by a friend and it was perfect. Great attention by the wait staff too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So considerateQscmcdVIPDined on 4/2/2014One of our party has a hearing problem; the maitre d' took special care in finding us a table at a prime time far out in the patio behind the restaurant that was quiet. Great food too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant diningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/2/2014A very relaxing and enjoyable dining experience. Table was not ready when we arrived, but they made sure we had a place at a bar table and made sure we got drinks quickly. Waited only about 15 minutes for a table, which was not a problem, since we were so comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and deliciouslove2dineVIPDined on 3/10/2014I love eating outsid in Palm Beach especially when a restaurant has a courtyard to enjoy. The ambience was so nice, the service attentive, and the food delicious. I had a special fish dish, Pompano prepared with capers, wine, and a touch of red sauce. The veal and pasta dishes ordered were delicious too. Good company, good food, good wine, on a beautiful Florida night...what more could you ask for?Special Features:
- Good eveningGloriousfoodieVIPDined on 3/10/2014Met some friends for dinner and was happy they enjoyed as we did many times before. The food ,ambience and service is very good. I've had many different dishes and all were enjoyable. The drinks are good too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place for a wonderfulTomtomVIPDined on 3/10/2014A great place for a wonderful meal while seeing the movers and shakers of Palm Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- European Style GemPastrygirlDined on 3/9/2014Food and service was excellent which is rare to find in West Palm or Palm Beach. Setting was romantic eating in the courtyard "Via" it evokes nights in Venice. House made pasta, and delicious sauces were divine. We had a chef at our table who is usually hard to please- needless to say he was in heaven. This restaurant has the elegance of restaurants we have traveled to in Italy and serves delicious food. A true gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, beautiful courtyardColleen427Dined on 3/5/2014Bice is a Palm Beach go to Restaurant that never disappoints. Located in the heart of town on Worth Ave in one of the gorgeous little vias, it is consistently good. The courtyard dining is lovely, the bar area is inviting and busy, and the dining rooms are very attractive and allow for comfortable fine dining. The food is delicious!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Packed in too many dinersBabsVIPDined on 2/15/2014Nothing went right at this usually good restaurant. They tried to accommodate everyone and in doing so, made no one happy. We had table of eight, wedged into a corner. Wrong drinks were served. One person was left off, had to go to the bar ourself. Salad course was thrown at us, with many mistakes. Main course took forever and arrived cold. Waiter was disinterested, had to get manager involved. Noise level was unbearable. I was practically knocked over by a harried waiter on the way to the ladies room that was dirty. After complaining, they took off a portion of our bill, and asked us to give them another try. I doubt we will.
- Bad FoodGebsDined on 2/14/2014Worst food I have had in Palm Beach. Way too noisy. Too bad, it's a great location.Special Features:
- lovely nightMikepicDined on 2/1/2014one of our favorites! great pasta and veal. walking worth ave after dinner, priceless!Special Features:
- Can't missSummerresidentDined on 2/1/2014Always guaranteed a great meal. Outside is special.Special Features:
- Saturday Night Great Dining in PBjan5ceeDined on 2/1/2014Another terrific dinner. Prompt service & seating. Highly recommend veal dishes & pasta items. Always a great favorite to host guests inside or outside.Special Features:
- Perfect al dente pasta!localgirlDined on 1/31/2014I never eat pasta (carbs), so if I'm going to eat it, it better be good. The fettucini with porcini mushrooms was perfection. Service was wonderful. It's not like we asked for anything crazy, but every request we did make was willingly met, with precision. Love Bice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has Bice Jumped the Shark?OutAndAboutPHLVIPDined on 1/31/2014It used to a happening hot spot with excellent food. The other night... Not so much. The Bolognese was ok. The branzino filleted table side was also ok, but the server Left so many large bones in the fish, my wife & I were happy to leave alive.Special Features:
- BEST ROASTED CHICKEN i`VERinoVIPDined on 1/26/2014BEST ROASTED CHICKEN i`VE EVER EATEN IN A RESTAURANT. WAITER WAS PLEASENT AND HELPFUL. I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN.Special Features:
- Don't waste your $LocalVIPDined on 1/25/2014The service was terrible. We waited almost an hour for a pasta dish and salmon. The salmon was mushy and the pasta was just ok. The woman in the table right next to us was screeching. It made me jump a few times. It was very disappointing and expensive. Also the crowd was older.
- A disappointing eveningbardDined on 1/24/2014We were escorted to a table in the center of the room. Very noisy and right next to the wait staff service table. The noise level was so loud that you could not have a conversation and the joy of eating out was ruined. They have incredibly loud piped-in music at the bar which permeates the entire restaurant. Every one at the tables has to scream to be heard by their table mates. I would never recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a fine dining experience. Food was mediocre. Fish tasted 'fishy' (never a good sign) and the veal scallopini was too heavily floured. Truthfully, this restaurant lives by its name only. Wine was disappointing. Ordered an expensive Tuscan red and it never mellowed. Wait staff was prompt and not overbearing.
- Nice Low Key PB Restaurant !jan5ceeDined on 1/24/2014Always a great choice for us, even on a busy weekend. Complimentary Valet parking makes it a breeze to have guests. Love that Italian food & the veal choices are fabulous!Special Features:
- Not Worth The CostBellaDined on 1/22/2014Our waiter rushed us the moment we were seated in an empty dining room & was brusque throughout. Food was just ok but priced way too high. Years ago I used to love dining at Bice in Washington, DC & Chicago where everything about the experience was wonderful. I will never return to the Palm Beach venue. Dining at Carraba's would have been more pleasurable. Save your money.Special Features:
- Fabulous FoodMBRFOODIEDined on 1/19/2014We went on a Monday night unusually quiet. But the food was fabulous, menu regulars and the specials. Service is always great as is the wine selection.Special Features:
- Pushy ServiceFrog2VIPDined on 1/3/2014One feels Bice is trying to move their tables quickly. A slower than average eater can be expected to be bombarded by waiters and buss boys asking every thirty seconds "Can I clear your plate?"
- Always wonderfulBarbDined on 12/23/2013We brought some friends from out of town. One friend said it was the best salmon she ever had. The other guest enjoyed his meal. Bice is consistently wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spotPbnycDined on 12/22/2013One of the most charming spots in palm beach, wonderful service, beautiful outdoor area. Great bar scene on weekendsSpecial Features:
- Family eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/1/2013After Thanksgiving dinner w entire family With 3children of all ages we were treated very well. Children were pampered and food was excellent. This brand has become a personal favorite for us in Miami and New York.Special Features:
- VibrantKorzoVIPDined on 11/16/2013Go dressed. Hi end clientele Bring ur Ferarri. Or Panamera Good food for sureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.