1685 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://lightgroup.com/miami-restaurant-bianca/
- Phone: (305) 674-5752
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: 7:00am - 11:00am
Sunday - Thursday Dinner: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday & Saturday Dinner: 7:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Luciano Suatto
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Bianca
Located in Miami’s Iconic Delano Hotel, Bianca offers an innovative dining experience serving modern Italian fare. The unique indoor/outdoor restaurant is under direction of The Light Group’s Corporate Executive Chef Brian Massie and boasts a stylish and sophisticated interior design reflecting its light and fresh offerings. Bianca’s simple, yet savory cuisine includes signature dishes, such as char grilled octopus with aged balsamic vinegar and handmade pasta with seasonal truffles and cream and boasts Chef de Cuisine Luciano Sautto’s new menu additions including seafood squid ink tagliolini and seared swordfish. Bianca also features delectable selections from Umi Sushi & Sake Bar, including the new Big Eye Tuna Pizza and specialty rolls. Bianca is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven days a week, and serves brunch on Sundays.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Bianca reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (44)romantic (28)fit for foodies (26)special occasion (25)hot spot (23)good for groups (14)notable wine list (12)vibrant bar scene (11)scenic view (11)great for lunch (9)late-night find (9)great for brunch (5)neighborhood gem (4)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great ambienceLarsDined on 11/20/2014Shared the tuna carpacchio pizza, which was interesting but perhaps too much truffle oul? The veal ravioli was amazing. The dessert sample enourmous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MpfoodieDined on 11/18/2014We were just there for dinner 11/18/14. Food and service were excellent. It was a chilly night and we sat outside. The ambience was lovely but really needed heaters. Otherwise everything was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food can't beat the vibebobbybDined on 11/16/2014Food was wonderful and how can you top the Delano?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place, but Expensive!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/15/2014The food, service and ambiance was great...The price was higher than typical South Beach Restaurant...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/15/2014LOVE this restaurant. Very pricey, but worth it for special occasions. The tuna pizza is to die for. The pasta is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A romantic dinner in a chic settingVoodooDollDined on 11/15/2014The whole experience was great. Food was delicious, the servers very attentive, food arrived fast, and the drinks menu really impressive. The ambiance and the candlelit atmosphere were romantic and cosy. However, i would recommend to expedite the process of seating for the guests who have made reservations. We waited to get seated around 15 mins although we could see that there were a lot of outdoors tables available at that time. I guess when you make a booking, you expect to be seated straight away. Every other aspect of dining at Bianca was really outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingoutandaboutDined on 11/9/2014Food and wine are very high priced, but what an amazing experience. Fantastic ambiance and food tasted fabulous. Would definitely do it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Un lieu magique mais pas repasDC06Dined on 11/8/2014Un lieu a découvrir pour sa Deco absolument magnifique mais malheureusement les repas ne sont pas à la hauteur . Bravo Philippe Starck !!!Special Features:
- anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/1/2014Great place to be but very expensive south beach spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceValerieDined on 10/31/2014Were looking forward to Stark deco but low expectations regarding the food. It was a great surprise and one of the best food we had in Miami.Special Features:
- Always the perfect experience!LeeezDined on 10/24/2014We frequent Bianca on a regular basis for dinner and the amazing Sunday Brunch but this was our first time having lunch there. As usual the perfect experience. Amazing service, great menu selection and wonderful food. Bianca is always my go-to when I have guests visiting out from out of town. Never disappoints!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be very carefulSouthBeachDined on 10/12/2014We REALLY wanted to like this place, as it occupies the space formerly occupied by the iconic Blue Door, one of our all time favorites. Sadly, Bianca is a poor substitute. We dined there on a Sunday night on a busy holiday weekend in South Beach. The Delano was dead, and the inside dining room was closed. They suggested we sit in the lobby, we declined. We were seated outside on the back deck, which for some strange reason is a real "hot box". Sunday nights are apparently now DJ nights; there were only four occupied tables in the place, and we were all screaming over the volume. We asked the manager to turn down the volume, he was, in response, pompous, arrogant and argumentative. The food is OK, not great; kitchen goes heavy on the salt.
- Too humid to dine outsideDoggymomma2Dined on 9/27/2014The dinner service seemed a little rushed even though the restaurant was not half full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- September 22, 2013PatrickNiroDined on 9/22/2014Food was good to very good but prices were equivalent to Manhattan and the food was not of the same caliber. The wine list was the most egregious I have seen in a long time. 300-400% markups are simply bad form. Not too mention having the wrong vintage of some wines. For example they had listed a 2010 Oreno for $280 only for me to find out they were out of it but did have the 2012. Oreno 2011 can be purchased for <$80 at multiple locations. I can understand the charging $160 or $175, but $280 is over the top. You might ask why order this bottle. I hosted a lot of big red wine drinkers and the California Cabs were completely overpriced and quite frankly the ones on their list were not that good. Can't and will not go back...Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014Food was divine, looked great on the plate and tasted even better. Service was very full of attention to detail and the staff we're there when you needed them without 'hovering'Special Features:
- Recommendation and warningOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/8/2014Servers and hostesses outstanding, but if you want the absolute BEST ask for Jason or Giana. HOWEVER, BEWARE!!! The socially inept manager will be obnoxiously focused ONLY on tables of interest and/or personal friends. Don't expect him to come by and say hello, even if there's only four tables left... BUT do expect him to be loud and distracting and taking selfies with buddies. Other than that the food is amazing, great spot and once again.... if you want to be taken over the top get Jason to wait on you, or Giana.Special Features:
- Amazing Experience!RachDined on 9/5/2014My two friends and I went to this restaurant on a Friday evening around 9pm - it was a bit loud due to the music in the lobby and pool, but this did not bother us at all. We chose to sit inside. Staff, Wine and Food were amazing! One of the best salmon dishes I ever had - friends ordered a pasta dish and chicken - both were also excellent. Would def recommend and return.Special Features:
- Good.AlphaGammaDined on 9/1/2014The food was great, but not outstanding. The ambiance was nice, but the lights were too low. It was hard to see my food. The service was good, although a little standoffish.Special Features:
- Bad serviceTito0970Dined on 8/31/2014Such a bad service I don't even know where to start
- Terrible food, mediocre serviceAnonymous1Dined on 8/30/2014We spent a week in Miami and made the mistake of having our last dinner here based on a recommendation. It was off season so it wasn't busy but the service was slow, even at check in they were snooty, our waters and drinks were empty the majority of the meal. The Octopus was awful, the Lobster was over cooked and the salmon was undercooked. Not one dish between 4 people besides the bread was good. I would not recommend this restaurant it's over priced for low quality food and service
- Don't BotherAnz26Dined on 8/24/2014We went to Bianca for brunch. It was my birthday weekend in South Beach and we wanted to have a nice finish to the weekend by having brunch at the Delano. Instead, we had a sobering experience of bad service and overpriced underwhelming brunch. The food in general was good but not overwhelming. For $75 per person plus 18% gratuity - and $6 cups of coffee that are not part of the $75, you can do a lot better elsewhere. The service is really bad but what is even worse is their scarce presentation. It's if they don't really want you to eat. The serving plates are the size of a bread plate, so expect to make several trips if you want to actually eat anything. The deserts were completely disappointing. Don't event bother.
- Fancing dinningErikidsDined on 8/19/2014Fancing and cool place for a nice dinning for a date or friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excelent atmosphere and food!BECKDined on 8/13/2014It was a great experience. The atmosphere is beatifull, decoration, details great. Outside dinner is perfect for a romantic night. Prices good for the place you are in and service and food quality. Totally recomended.Special Features:
- Expensive and just ok!Top1eaterVIPDined on 8/9/2014The food was ok, service too. Nice ambience but prices demanded at least a 4.5 star experience!Special Features:
- The following 224 reviews are from the Bianca reviews archive.
- PricelessPaulinemgordonDined on 7/26/2014Like always... a wonderful place to go for any occasionSpecial Features:
- Does not disappointPatMVIPDined on 7/26/2014Wonderful dinner, great wine and while we were hoping to sit insider we got a great romantic table outside which was fine. The Branzino was delicious as were the appetizers. Service was polished. Not a cheap dinner in fact, pricey but in line with the other high end restaurants. Great for those special dinners.Special Features:
- Nice placePaty01inDined on 7/20/2014It's a nice place but kind of noisy. Food was good nothing WAO but good.Special Features:
- not comparable with lunch timemarioDined on 7/17/2014My anterior experience at Bianca : perfect lunch , excellent service . Dinner is ...other restaurant ..... music too high , service really poooorrrrr ( nobody take care of you ...) and the ambiance too disco Food was good but not so good as usual there are really a lot of better alternative for dinner i recomended this one to my friend and i wan not happy with my choiceSpecial Features:
- Very Nice, quite expensive and darkMchiavoneDined on 7/13/2014Beautiful place, very good food, but hard to see the menu or even the food as it is quite dark. A bit expensive for what it offers. Very kind hostess and no so kind waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tremendous experienceBillDined on 7/7/2014This is a very high end restaurant that does not fail to deliver in all aspects that could or should be considered. Every bit of food was excellent from preparation to delivery. Service was extremely attentive and the location at The Delano is beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eclectic Menu & Wonderful AmbianceLSWilliamsDined on 7/2/2014A friend and I dined here at 10pm on a Wednesday night. We sat outside. The decor was nice and the music the DJ was playing was fun and not too loud. Our Italian waiter was very helpful in narrowing down our choices. We ended up ordering and sharing the meatballs (fantastic marinara with a kick), FDR roll (one of the best sushi rolls I've eaten), the branzino (baked in a salt crust), and the white asparagus in parmesan (deliciously fondue-like sauce). The drinks were kinda pricey at $17 for a vodka soda.Special Features:
- BiancaLiz30Dined on 7/2/2014Biana was a great restaurant and our server Paolo was awesome. Food and drinks were great and prices weren't outrageous considering the locale.Special Features:
- Perfect experienceLeeezDined on 6/26/2014Bianca is one of our favorite places to dine. The service is always outstanding (which is hard to find in Miami), the food is incredible and the view is beautiful. I highly recommend going for a drink at the pool bar after dinner.Special Features:
- Sunday brunchYummoDined on 6/22/2014We had a great view overlooking the pool area during our brunch. Food was great especially the tomato and mozzarella salad. The olives and cheese were also spectacular. The complimentary sangria was a very large glass also very good. There was a large selection of seafood - crab claws and large shrimp on ice. It would have been nice to have melted butter for dipping. The grilled seafood was good as well. The lobster had what I thought to be old bay seasoning which ruined the taste. There was a table of fresh sushi. Last but not least the dessert table had a bunch of goodies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bianca reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/20/2014We went to Bianca for a pre-spa lunch and it was lovely. Beautiful spot and the food was good, with a good variety to choose from for lunch. The only downside was the service was a bit slow so it ate into our spa time more than we had anticipated.Special Features:
- Food22Dined on 6/19/2014Excellent friendly service. The octopus was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It better be Specialbruce4gunsDined on 6/14/2014Great restaurant even though the food was spotty. Some dishes were superb, some average, and one ineditable. Service was top class and the prices astronomical. A place to go for a special event, or to impress a date or business acquaintance, but the pricing is so outlandish even someone who can afford it blushes. Inside seating is limited so go when the evening is not humid or you will be miserable.Special Features:
- Go Early, then Get outAndSuchDelightsDined on 6/9/2014Our Sever Ali was wonderful. Very nice guy - attentive but not too fussy. Remembered our surprise bday request. Our very 1st server was also very good. The Branzino & Tiramisu were..meh. I wanted to be wowed more for the price. I've had much better Branzino for $32 as opposed to $44 and the potatoes were as dry as if they had been re-roasted. The house salad was better. I would go back to try Brunch. It's really All ambience - classy but relaxing. I would have stayed for hours and drank wine had it not been for the whorish beehive of girls who came in later to pre-club, changing the entire energy with their strident voices and fake kisses - ugh- but that's not the restaurant's fault. Go early. Eat light. Drink wine. Leave early. Nice time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday night at BiancaAguilaDined on 6/7/2014The ambience is great. Good music, nice outdoor seating. The quality of the food is average at its best with a big price tag attached to it. You definitely pay for the environment and not for what is on your plate.Special Features:
- Amazing food, service and ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/7/2014My boyfriend took me there for dinner while vacationing in Miami and I was thoroughly impressed! The food was amazing- I got the salmon and he got a fish and both of them had us drooling. I had a wonderful glass of prosecco to start, as well as a glass of Sauvignon Blanc after. The server was terrific- he was knowledgeable, friendly and didn't hover, but was always there when it was the right time to be there. Lastly, the restaurant itself was amazing! Everything was so classy and elegant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.