1685 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://lightgroup.com/miami-restaurant-bianca/
- Phone: (305) 674-5752
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: 7:00am - 11:00am
Sunday - Thursday Dinner: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday & Saturday Dinner: 7:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Luciano Suatto
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Bianca
Located in Miami’s Iconic Delano Hotel, Bianca offers an innovative dining experience serving modern Italian fare. The unique indoor/outdoor restaurant is under direction of The Light Group’s Corporate Executive Chef Brian Massie and boasts a stylish and sophisticated interior design reflecting its light and fresh offerings. Bianca’s simple, yet savory cuisine includes signature dishes, such as char grilled octopus with aged balsamic vinegar and handmade pasta with seasonal truffles and cream and boasts Chef de Cuisine Luciano Sautto’s new menu additions including seafood squid ink tagliolini and seared swordfish. Bianca also features delectable selections from Umi Sushi & Sake Bar, including the new Big Eye Tuna Pizza and specialty rolls. Bianca is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven days a week, and serves brunch on Sundays.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Bianca reviews from OpenTable diners
55 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (43)romantic (27)special occasion (25)fit for foodies (25)hot spot (23)good for groups (14)notable wine list (12)vibrant bar scene (11)scenic view (10)great for lunch (9)late-night find (9)great for brunch (5)neighborhood gem (4)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Isn't It RomanticluvdiningoutDined on 2/24/2014I am in love with Bianca!!! This is a great venue to "pop the question". The wait staff always go the extra distance to make our evening memorable. Theo was our server. I make sure to always ask for him. His suggestions are always welcome. Great cuisine, great service and great atmosphere!!!! I would give it an extra 2 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- refused to honor reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/22/2014We were staying at the Delano (the hotel where Bianca is located) and last minute tried to eat dinner Saturday evening 2/22/14 and upon speaking to the hostess were told they were fully book, to which I replied we're hotel guests..she did not reply. So I whipped out my handy open table app and book at table for 9:15 (it was 9pm) and readdressed the hostess to which she said "Oh well please step away from the podium" We did waited about 30 minutes she never looked up and never addressed us again so we left at next door at the Surfcomber next door Service like this reflects very poorly on a hotel that prides itself on service. This person has no business dealing with the public with her clearly rude and disdainful demeanor.Special Features:
- special night outGennafromtoDined on 2/22/2014Bianca is a great place for celebrating a special occasion or for a romantic dinner. Food, ambiance, very good with a laid back vibe. Music unobtrusive. Easy for conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but too fast! Slow down!PatMVIPDined on 2/22/2014Great experience. Food was delicious. Service attentive. One thing though is the time between appetizers and main dish is too fast. You are still working on your cocktails, and the food is coming. You have not even started the bottle of wine. We felt rushed! Once we pushed back, it was better. The restaurant ought to know better! Given the price you do not want to be rushed in one hour or so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinner experience!!!AntonioVIPDined on 2/20/2014We loved every single dish we had. Strozzapreti with duck ragu and pappardelle bolognese were excellent. Branzino was just perfect. Desserts ok. Great service. Outstanding Italians wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- South Beach HeydayArtLDined on 2/18/2014I read countless reviews on this restaurant, both good and bad. I had a terrific time. The reservation I had made was honored without a hitch and my girlfriend and I were led to our table quickly. Upon entering, it was magical. The ceilings were high with beautiful white drapes reaching the top, the lighting was a sexy dim and a small crown began to gather by the bar (which is situated at least 20-30 feet before the dining area. I must say my visit was magical. The food was terrific, service was prompt and the outdoor gardens by the pool was beautiful. It reminded me of my times in South Beach circa 1998. One final note, I proposed to my girlfriend in the gardens. She said yes, so I will never forget Bianca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Delano QualityAndrewDined on 2/18/2014The Delano Hotel is a must see property for anyone visiting Miami Beach and has traditionally offered a high quality dining experience. After many a great experiences at the now closed Blue Door, my wife and I decided to visit Bianca and give it a shot. Below is a recap of our experience; Pros: -The ambience and outdoor dining experience at the Delano is second to none. Romantic, hip, and elegant all in one. -Good service -Proximity to venues for after dinner entertainment (that's if you don't decide to stay at the lobby bar). -The desert sampler very good Cons: -The menu is a bit confusing as it offers italian dishes, sushi, fish and steak. The diversity, although positive, confuses. -high pricepoint vs. food quality and presentation.Special Features:
- Delightful DelanoPamelaVIPDined on 2/14/2014Bianca is a place you dream about. Beautiful ambience, great food, top notch service. Always impeccable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service and Food to "Dine" for!BnBoysDined on 2/12/2014I was with a party of 3 to celebrate a very dear friends Birthday, I could not have asked for a better experience. Our server was amazing and the food was unique and pleasing to the pallet. Having a notes section to the website is an excellent form of communication for request and better, that the restaurant executed the request flawlessly. I had asked if a candle can be put on the dessert that we ordered. They went over and beyond, not only that, they decorated the plate with writing in chocolate. The birthday guest felt it was truly there special day. Thank you so much to the Kitchen and staff at Bianca. And thank you to Open TableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tourist trapOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/5/2014The place was empty on a Wednesday night in February accept for the typical business outing crowd. the food was ok the service fair. the prices ridiculous. 475 for a steak and $25 for a martini. There were no beautiful people and those perfunctory tourist that showed up didn't' stay. It's a tired take riding on fumes.
- Terrible service!!CrissyDined on 2/1/2014I was completely confused on the vibe this place. Upon arrival, we were greeted by two not so friendly 20 something year old greeters with dress more appropriate for a strip club then a classy restaurant. Once seated outside, our sommelier seemingly didn't have much knowledge of the wine list. When we asked the difference between two bottles of wine, his only response (and he said this three times) was "it's like comparing apples to oranges". I thought ok, but I could describe both an apple and an orange and yet he kept steering us to one particular bottle of wine, regardless of what we told him we wanted. Top it off with food that was good but not great, and this was not someplace I'd be excited to return.Special Features:
- Good but not great.RancatVIPDined on 2/1/2014We enjoy a lot of fine dining as we travel frequently. The food was good not great. The service was fair. For the prices charged here, we expected excellent service and great food.
- Ok but pricey for the qualityGAG312Dined on 1/31/2014Pretty expensive for the food quality. Generally was good but not stellar. Wish they had more seafood choices.Special Features:
- My 50th BirthdayMy50thDined on 1/11/2014I have been a fan of the Delano since it first opened. Being from Chicago, I always make it a stop when I am in Miami. When deciding where I wanted to spend my 50th Birthday, without hesitation, I chose Bianca. To me, it is the BEST restaurant in the U.S. and trust me, I have visited many from Beverly Hills to Boston to South Florida. It has the perfect blend of EVERYTHING; creative food menu, service, wine collection all without the pretense. I have never had a ad experience and look forward to many celebrations to come.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/11/2014Everything was amazing. My new favorite restaurant in South Beach.Special Features:
- Not impresedMarianDined on 1/3/2014We wanted to experience the South miami hot spot atmosphere visiting an elegant restaurant. Instead we were seated outdoors, do not get me wrong it was nice, similar to a pool restaurant but far from the photos on web and extremely expensive for not an amazing food or service. We were really disappointed since we have invited friends to what we thought it would be a very special occasion.
- Not RecommendedKaren1VIPDined on 12/25/2013Bianca was the worst dining experience I have ever had. We arrived before a 9pm reservation and waste seated after 10pm, despite empty tables throughout the restaurant. One champagne and a whiskey while waiting cost $70.00, expensive even by NYC or London standards. Our food was a joke. We were asked if we wanted bread but it never came. We ordered, yet after an hour there was still nothing on the table. Looking around, there was no food on ANY table. The manager came by and so we asked if they were serving food. We never saw our waiter again after he took our order. The manager finally cúgot food on the table but it was awful. The chicken, dry and unseasoned, was terrible. It just took forever for bad food and high prices. Never again.
- Amazing food and Service!FoodluverDined on 12/25/2013The food was unique, just what I look for in a great restaurant. It was of outstanding quality and perfect portions. My reservation was for 7:00 pm, we got in as soon as we got there, it seemed we had the place to our selves and the service was impeccable. As the night went on and the restaurant became full, the quality of service began to lack. The quality of service began to lack because our waiter waited to long until he came back to take our dessert orders. Also I went approximately ten minutes with an empty glass. Basically just things that implied the restaurant was busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodKaryneDined on 12/23/2013The restaurant is very good. It is near of the beach. The view is beautiful and the food is very taste. I recommend!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing experience!RachelDined on 12/20/2013We went to this wonderful restaurant on the 12/20/13. What a treat! This was our second visit and both times it was a wonderful experience. The food prepared by chef Luciano Santo was outstanding ,service was perfect. Server Jason and busser Fernando were very professional and friendly. Looking forward for next dinner in Bianca restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Blue Door!docsmartieDined on 12/6/2013Being Italian and having traveled through Italy,I have HIGH expectations when it comes to gourmet Italian food, especially when paying top dollar. Maybe my expectations were heightened by previous dining experiences in the same room. I was expecting the food to really "Pop" as had the cuisine at the Blue Door, the previous occupant. Sadly not the case . Appetizers were good , main courses were 1 dimensional if not bland. The " Grouper T-Bone" was nothing but a grouper steak, cross cut and frankly bony. . I'd rather have a salt crusted whole fish which was prepared table side at Blue Door and frankly much more Italian. The front desk staff / Maitre de was disinterested and cold but waiter was attentive. Molto deludente!Special Features:
- Terrible Service Would Not Go BackOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/6/2013I know it was the hot place to be for a while, but the service was and has been for awhile horrific. So bad it ruins all of the pluses of ambience. There are a lot of other great options in South Beach.
- A place to gosyllDined on 12/5/2013One of a best fish I had in Miami ! We were 4 and we all enjoyed the food .One bad point ,desserts, skip themSpecial Features:
- NOISE LEVEL WAS JUST TOO MUCH....WEMIAMISPOTDined on 12/1/2013NOISE LEVEL WAS JUST TOO MUCH....WE WERE UNDER THE SPEAKERS AND COULD NOT HEAR OUR GUESTS ACROSS THE TABLE. WE ASKED TO REDUCE THE LEVEL BUT IT CAME BACL TO ITS ORIGINAL LEVEL A FEW MINUTES AFTER..... IT FEEL THAT THE MUSIC IS FOR THE STAFF......AND NO CONSIDERATION FOR THE PATRONSSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfectStriels94Dined on 11/30/2013Nothing is never perfect, but Bianca touchs almost perfection. Service, food and ambience was wonderful. Don't hesitate. Go for it !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tony Lee's Birthday DinnerluvdiningoutDined on 11/29/2013Bianca's is exceptional. Our server, Theo was wonderful and upscale Italian cuisine "out of this world"! A chefs specials was Butternut Squash Risotto, which we really enjoyed. Started with flat pizza with Ahi tuna - spectacular. The crust was thin, flaky & crisp. Presentation was beautiful. Dessert was an assortment of miniature Italian pastries on a plate with Happy Birthday in chocolate script. The manager, Rosario came to our table and introduced himself. Not our first visit to Bianca's and definitely not our last!!!! Always enjoy Bianca's at the Delano! Love dining both al fresco and inside. Inside dining room is elegant with round blond wood tables, white seat covers, low lighting and candles. Very well done!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite restaurant in South BeachOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/26/2013Loved the big eye tuna pizza. Great Balsamic vinegar. Ambience is lovely and the service was great and the food was amazing. What else can I say?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!Candygrl45Dined on 11/21/2013My husband and I went to celebrate our Anniversary. We have eaten at almost all the "fine restaurants" in Miami, but hadn't tried Bianca yet. I'm sorry it took us so long! This was by far, one of the best meals I've had here in a long time. Every dish was more delicious than the next! The service was wonderful and we had a lovely evening!Special Features:
- AMAZING EXPERIENCE!Babsbunny77VIPDined on 11/11/2013I cannot say enough wonderful things about our dinner here last night. Ludovic was one of the kindest and best servers I've ever experienced. He recommended a fantastic bottle of wine to pair with our meal that complemented everything from our apps, to sushi, to pasta entree. We were staying at the hotel, and I received a lovely thank you & well wishes from our serverl. A lovely and impressive touch. The food was exquisite. Beautiful to eat and behold. The grilled octopus might be the best octopus I've ever had. The duck confit pasta was decedent without being too heavy and overpowering. The meatballs were perfect and the sushi was fresh and appealing. If you're in South Beach, do yourself a favor and spend some time here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful restaurantVshapsDined on 11/9/2013We live in NYC, so our standards for dining out are high. Restaurant is beautiful, romantic with candlelight and nice ambience. Food was pretty good and beautifully presented, but my husband's filet mignon was way oversalted even for my salt-loving tastebuds. The only negative experience for us was the lukewarm waiter service we received. Our very tall waiter with a french accent showed up 10 minutes after we sat at the table without the menus. He made no recommendations until I pressed him. We asked for an ash tray 3 times until someone else brought it. We pretty much poured our own wine throughout the meal since he was MIA. I generally expect perfect service in a restaurant where you pay $45 for an entree, and our waiter just ignored usSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very fancy dining, nice forOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/7/2013very fancy dining, nice for romantic dinner, elegant and stylish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bianca was amazingLove2dindDined on 11/7/2013The food was outstanding along with the service. It was a great mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RomanticsherrilouDined on 11/6/2013Very Romantic setting, great view of the infinity pool! It is definately a place to be and be seen in SoBe, but if you're looking for a substantial meal this is not the place for you. It's best left for "special occasions", as it is very expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticMTD01Dined on 10/30/2013I made reservations at Bianca for a very special dinner 2 nights prior to my wedding. It was my fiance, my parents, and her parents. The food and atmosphere at Bianca was unbelievable. Our families were thoroughly impressed by the restaurant, to the point that they are still talking about it weeks later. This is definitely a place to stop in South Beach if you want a special or romantic dinner venue. We will be stopping back on our next trip to South Beach.Special Features:
- BiancaBiancaDined on 10/24/2013Bianca is at Delano Hotel and replaced a fabulous long-time french restaurant owned by Madonna which was a gem! I liked the inside large place much more than the actual style. It used to be more chic and romantic. Also the menu was more special. Anyway, Bianca's menu is also good and the outdoor space is much larger. Service is excellent and very courteous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodJMWSNCDined on 10/24/2013The food was very good. Nice evening to sit outside. Slow start to the the service but it got better. Ate a wide variety of food and drank some very fine wine. It is a pricey place.Special Features:
- the delanodiningoutoftenVIPDined on 10/20/2013the space is gorgeous- its the Delano! how could it not be. The array of the brunch and the amount that was offered was quite a bit! we loved the food for brunch eggs and such. service was just soo slowSpecial Features:
- Great DinnerJstewart82Dined on 10/4/2013Bianca was amazing. Everything from decor to the service was outstanding. We had drinks at the bar inside the Delano before we were moved outside to our table on the patio. Service was prompt and Scott was very knowledgable, not only with the menu but with recommendations for things to see and do while in South Beach. After dinner we headed back to the pool bar and lounged on the day beds and drank champagne. All around great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a gemonawhimDined on 10/4/2013My wife and I made reservations last week based on reviews here, and it did not disappoint. The outdoor seating was romantic, and service was friendly and professional without being pretentious. The menu diverse featuring a blend of Italian with a bit of Japanese. Everything we had was spot on. Next time we visit South Beach we will stay at the Delano to take full advantage of this outstanding restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but expected morePatriciaDined on 9/28/2013As this italian restaurant is located on the Delano, a very beautiful hotel in Miami, I expected more of their food. It was good, but not excelent. The place is nice, but the best place to sit is outside, without air condicioned. I wouldn´t go on a very hot day.Special Features: