Biagio Wood-Fired Pizza
12 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Biagio Wood-Fired Pizza
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://biagiowoodfiredpizza.com/
- Phone: 7329333888
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm,
Dinner: Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm,
Dinner: Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm,
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Biagio Schiano
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, BYO Liquor, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Large banquet table that seats up to 20 guests in a semi private area.
- Private Party Contact: Danielle Farley 7329333888
- Entertainment: Monthly scheduled live music
A word from Biagio Wood-Fired Pizza
Enjoy artisanal Neapolitan pizza at Biagio Wood Fired. Made with organic 00 flour, San Marzano tomatoes and daily-made, fresh mozzarella. Biagio focuses on authentic Italian preparation methods and the finest ingredients available. Come and experience Naples, Italy with finely tuned service and authentic flavor at Biagio Wood-Fired Pizza.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Biagio Wood-Fired Pizza reviews from OpenTable diners
- Delicious pizza!! Very freshOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/28/2013Delicious pizza!! Very fresh ingredients! byob. I would definitely recommend it and return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very accomodating, great service,ChepowDined on 6/28/2013Very accomodating, great service, fast service. Not the greatest pizza I've had for the price.Special Features:
- Slow kitchen.... Oblivious waitressCheribDined on 5/21/2013We had heard that the kitchen was slow, but the waitress didn't pay attention to all her customers . It was hard to get her attention and she was a bit surly. I asked for water twice and it never arrived. Nothing special enough to go back to.
- Excellent pizza! AppetizersOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/5/2013Excellent pizza! Appetizers also delicious. Very nice portions for the price.
- Delicious pizza with broccolirabe,OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 3/23/2013Delicious pizza with broccolirabe, basil, olive oil and mozzerela. BYOB is an added benefit. I wish I lived closer, but will return next time I visit Jersey.
- Broccoli rabe was great. PizzaeaterDined on 3/9/2013Broccoli rabe was great. Pizza is very tasty - crust could have been a little cripier
- High quality ingredients combinedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/9/2013High quality ingredients combined to make the best pizza in the area. Inventive specials too.Special Features:
- Best authentic NeopolitanLisaromaVIPDined on 2/1/2013Best authentic Neopolitan pizza in Red Bank. Believe me, I lived in Italy for two years and ate pizza many times in Naples and this is as close as your going to get. Nutella pizza was great, too. BYO.Special Features:
- Owner was really friendly,OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 12/27/2012Owner was really friendly, so it is worth a shot. I just felt the food and environment was average. Feel bad saying that because the owner was a nice guy. It is BYOB, so if you want pizza and want to keep the cost down via BYOB, this is worth a try.