BEVO Bar + Pizzeria
410, rue Saint-Vincent
Montreal, QC H2Y 3A5Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: CAN$30 and under
BEVO Bar + Pizzeria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bevopizza.com/
- Phone: (514) 861-5039
- Hours of Operation:
Monday to Wednesday:
Kitchen & bar: 12pm-11pm
Thursday & Friday:
Kitchen: 12pm-11pm (full menu); 11pm-2am (pizza only)
Kitchen: 12pm-11pm (full menu); 11pm-2am (pizza only)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Giovanni Vella
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private sections seating 50-100 people can be reserved for special occasions upon availability.
- Private Party Contact: Alain Campeau 5148615039
- Entertainment: Live DJ, Thursday to Saturday, 5pm to 2am
- Special Events: We can accommodate groups up to 100 people in our semi-private rooms. Feel free to contact us for more information at 514.861.5039 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cross Street: Saint-Paul East and Saint-Amable
- Public Transit: Metro: Place d'Armes - Bus: 55 or 80
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Parking is available on the streets around BEVO: Notre-Dame, St-Vincent, Ste-Thérèse.
However the easiest option is the parking lot located at 330, rue Champs-de-Mars, in the Chaussegros-de-Léry building.
A word from BEVO Bar + Pizzeria
BEVO Bar + Pizzeria is a lively Old Montreal eatery and bar, which captures the bustling spirit of the neighbourhood and offers a convivial meeting spot for locals and visitors alike. Chef Giovanni Vella mans the kitchen, serving antipasti, insalate, pizze, and pasta, meat and fish dishes. The pizze are baked in a wood-burning oven, which gives them their crisp-yet-chewy crust. A well-selected list of global wines, beer and refreshing cocktails complements BEVO's menu, which is capped by a great assortment of traditional Italian desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
BEVO Bar + Pizzeria - Best Restaurants in Old Montreal ›
BEVO Bar + Pizzeria reviews from OpenTable diners
77 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (40)hot spot (34)late-night find (25)vibrant bar scene (24)fit for foodies (24)great for outdoor dining (18)special occasion (15)neighborhood gem (14)notable wine list (13)kid-friendly (12)romantic (11)great for lunch (7)scenic view (5)Show More
- absolutely amazing dining experience!LaurieDined on 11/15/2014A coworker recommended that we eat at bevo during our short stay in Montreal. We made our reservation and were so glad that we went. We loved every moment at bevo. The food was amazing, drinks and service were fantastic. The atmosphere was upbeat but cozy. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- desaert ordinaire :-(malalaDined on 11/7/2014le gateau au limonchelo n"été de tout bon. Il s"agisait d' une pate da gateua ordinaire avec une crème que gaoutait au plastique.Special Features:
- too badEaterDined on 11/2/2014we've eaten in Bevo before. usually we take pizza and some of the pizzas are delicious, others just ok. This time we went to Bevo because they are participating in Montreal a table event. The fixed menusound delicious and affordable. A great chance to try the food we've never ordered there. Veal scaloppine ware skimpy and impossible to chew, veggies soggy, two very delicious tiny potatoes. The linguini dish was dry, forgot to put sauce? the octopus missing, substututed by scallops. The best thing about this dinner was the dessert: nutella pizza.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Malheureusement mauvais service, très lent, jamais eu de service d'eau de toute la soirée, plusieurs personnes n'ont même pas choisi quel dessert prendre et jamais venu nous demander si le repas était à notre goût. Je comprends nous étions un gros groupe, mais c'était à vous de mettre deux serveurs et non un seul. La nourriture était excellence sauf pir le dessert qui goûtait le congelé..Special Features:
- Restaurant week 2014OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/30/2014My friends and I attended the restaurant during the Montreal Restaurant Week 2014. The Caesar salad with anchovies was exceptionally good. The mains were good with perfect portion size. Server was very attentative and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jsherbkcsVIPDined on 10/26/2014Great Ragout Meat sauce pizza! Very unique. Wine by the glass was nice but average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pizza!PizzaheadDined on 10/25/2014Service is always fast and the pizza is great. If going with kids, just reserve for early dinner at 5 or 6 PM. Pizza crust is one of the best! Go to Bevo and satisfy your pizza craving.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun night out with friendsArielPDined on 10/25/2014I took my friends out for my 19th birthday and had a blast. The playlist was PHENOMENAL! There was a really good vibe. We were seven people and we got a big square table so we were able to see everyone and not just a bunch of tables lined up next to each other, which I thought was great. It was just a bit pricy (came to just over 300 with tip), but I didn't mind much since it was such a nice evening. The waiter was great too. My only complaint was that the dessert we ordered (nutella pizza) took FOREVER to arrive. I could have made it myself from scratch for all the time it took. note: about the price, it included fried calamari, seven pizzas, seven cocktails, and one nutella pizza.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a surpriseWeekendWarriorDined on 10/23/2014Loved this place. Food was fantastic. Huge portions, so be prepared. Dishes are big enough to share. Service was okay, (prompt and efficient, but no love) it could have been the language barrier that made our waiter a bit aloof? Whatever, didn't matter, the food more than made up for it. Place was packed. Nice demographic. Great location. Def will be going back.Special Features:
- Great food great ambianceFoodie1964Dined on 10/19/2014It was my first time and definitely not my last. We were six of us and we each enjoyed our dishes - each were equally as tasty. My husbands meal was brought a little bit later than the rest so the restaurant gave us a complimentary Nutella pizza for dessert which was much appreciated and very delicious. Great atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST wood ovn pizza in NORTH AMERICOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/16/2014Their wood oven pizza, was extraordinary. The dough was evenly cooked throughout and light when eating. The crust was great as well. By far one of the best pizza's I've eaten in North America. Closest ressemblance to a true italian pizza from Italy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun placeLolaDined on 10/15/2014Great for girls night out! Good wine choices. Would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousFoodiesamDined on 10/13/2014Great Restaurant, very hip and modern. Food selection is perfect. Service was impeccable. Must try the nutella pizzaSpecial Features:
- lpeteVIPDined on 10/12/2014We tried the margherita pizzas and 2 glasses of wine for lunch. The pizza was good, as expected. The sauce tasted like tomatoes. There was a nice dusting of basil & oregano but the pizza could have used a sprinkle of salt. Total price (before tip) was between $50 -- 60.
- FantasticChicoVIPDined on 10/8/2014Food was great! Easily one of the best pizzas in town. Service was fantastic. Good variety of other italian fare as well. Ambience is great! Whatever your needs Bevo can accommodate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Resto!PoshPDined on 10/8/2014Food is excellent and the ambiance is great! A good choice or a girl's night out, bachelorette party, or a dinner with colleagues.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Excellent restaurant! Server went out of his way to make everything wonderful!Special Features:
- Excellent pastaOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/1/2014Excellent pasta dishes, affordable wines, pleasant and efficient service, nice ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great night outwootsy1Dined on 9/26/2014had dinner at Bevo our very first night in Montreal. Excellent location, great lively ambiance, wonderful spot to people watch, enjoy the cool night air while dining on some good food. Their marinara sauce is particularly good, food arrival was well timed even on a busy Friday night. The receptionist and wait staff were very friendly and attentive. Overall, had a great time at Bevo, would dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- chic but food only fairTouristjimDined on 9/18/2014This place has a great vibe and a great big wood fired pizza overn but the food is too greasy for my tastes. The fennel salad drowned in olive oil and the pizza, though tasty, was also a little greasy. Have had great food in Montreal so I know it's possible to find it, but not here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a dateTrollivierDined on 9/2/2014I went there on a date, at 6pm. There was no one, we had the table in the corner. Quiet enough at first. We ordered an appetizer. It was good but my date thought it could have been presented better and could have been fancier for the price. Pizzas were quite good. Drink are good too. Halfway through our meal though, they sat a party of 4 very loud women right behind us, when the restaurant was almost completely empty, and it was quite annoying. Otherwise, I would recommend this restaurant, you might discover things!Special Features:
- Cool placeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014The location is in the Old Port, great place. The food was good but nothing great. The ambiance inside is pretty cool. Cute terrasse in a bustling part of the Old Port. I found the bathrooms could have been cleaner.Special Features:
- Best Italian in Old MontrealBostonFamilyDined on 8/24/2014Great food and service. We had a party of 6 including some picky teenagers. Everyone loved their meals, pizza, pastas & salads. The food is upscale Italian.Nice selection of wine. Outdoor dining was great, very picturesque, a beautiful location. This is a very happening place! There is nothing better than outdoor dining in Old Montreal. We look forward to eating at BEVO again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Drinks & PizzaUrbainDined on 8/21/2014Went for happy hour and some yummy pizza. Entree of Polpette and Calimari both good. My friend had the EMILIA ROMAGNA pizza (meat ragù, pancetta, mozzarella, fresh parsley), found it a bit too salty but good overall. I had the BOSCO IN BIANCO (roasted mushrooms, mozzarella, sliced truffle), very good and would recommend to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Let Us Sit Therestosh007Dined on 8/19/2014We arrived for our reservation on time and they quickly sat us at a table and then...nothing!! No one acknowledged us, served us, nothing for 15 minutes we just sat there while others around us were attended to. Very poor service and will never go back nor will I recommend anyone. I have been in the hospitality industry for 25 years and have never been ignored like this before. Says a lot about the culture of the restaurant.
- Bon restaurantholinoneVIPDined on 8/17/2014Le restaurant est très joli. Les pizzas sont excellentes. Le service est très bien. Seul le niveau sonore est un peu élevé!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperianceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014We were looking for a nice pizzeria for the family during our visit to Montreal and BEVO was recommended. We are very happy we chose this restaurant. The food was excellent and arrived promptly. The ambiance was perfect due to we were there with our teenage children. The decor was very pleasing and we enjoyed the people watching on the street. Overall we would highly recommend this restaurant!!Special Features:
- An enjoyable experienceCtraderMontrealDined on 8/7/2014A fine meal, reasonably priced with excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally felt left outLuvgoodfoodDined on 8/4/2014We were so looking forward to our dinner at Bevo, a belated birthday celebration for my daughter. I made the reservation earlier in the day and we arrived at the restaurant. We were escorted upstairs to a fairly empty room. There were two other families eating their dinner besides us, a party of six. Shortly afterwards, these families left and we were left alone, feeling very isolated and left out of the action. In fact, service was so slow that we felt forgotten on more then one occasion. Sadly, this affected the atmosphere for us because basically, all the fun was downstairs and we were hearing and seeing it but definitely not a part of it. Will I be back? No, I don't think so. While the food was ok the experience was rather bland.Special Features:
- Great food and great ambianceFrancopugDined on 8/1/2014We both had thin crust oven baked Pizza and they were awesome. Great wine list too. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never again!CIA009Dined on 8/1/2014Made reservations online as my friend and I were coming from out of town. We started off with calamari and two Bellini drinks. It was extremely loud in the restaurant. The Bellini was NOT what a Bellini should taste like it was sour, bitter and awful for $10. We sent it back and requested a cocktail that we usually drink which wasn't even on the cocktail menu. The dinner menu selection and was also disappointing. We ordered the pizza capriciosa with sausage and Rosata pasta. The pasta was ok, a little too al dente. The pizza was burnt and sausage topping wasn't cooked well. Told the waitress about the pizza and she says, yeah it's not suppose to look like that and says sorry and walks away. We asked for the bill. Never again!Special Features:
- The following 246 reviews are from the BEVO Bar + Pizzeria reviews archive.
- Oh wellNicknameDined on 7/30/2014Pizza is ok but 50$ for a drink, a beer and a pizza?!? I guess you pay for the current in those irritable red neons in the bar... Felt like being under of one of those fast and furious car with an overpriced pizza and drink! There's so many great places for pizza in montreal i'd suggest anywhere else ;)
- GeigebDined on 7/20/2014We had a wonderful time there! Exceptional service, great atmosphere! Great food! Thank you. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great place.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014My girlfriends and I visited Bevo on Aug 19th. The restaurant was fantastic and the food was great!! We will definitely visit Bevo again.Special Features:
- Always Amazing!boathouseVIPDined on 7/18/2014When we travel to Montreal with our family, BEVO is our first dining night in Old Montreal. It is different, eclectic, consistently delicious food made with fresh ingredients, attentive staff, and an energetic atmosphere. The nutella pizza for dessert is amazing! Our children always look forward to BEVO and we do too. A MUST when visiting Montreal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/15/2014We were there for a small work/team dinner and it was great! Delicious food and great service! Definitely recommend it!Special Features:
- Unexpected Find in MontrealTheUnprofessionalCriticDined on 7/14/2014The prices leave a bit to be desired as for $100 for dinner for 2, I would have expected a bit more ambiance and service but overall it was an unexpected find. The food is not your standard italian or pub fare. It is a hybrid with a few surprises so it was a great meal. Nurse your drinks (soft drink or cocktail) and your bill will be more manageable. I gave 3 stars for service though our actual server was good...the hostess was overwhelmed. In fact, the reservation I had through open table wasn't "honored" such that open table thought I wasn't there. The noise level is moderate for outdoor dining but the inside seemed quiet enough. There was a group of 5 that had trouble getting seated as most outdoor tables are small.Special Features:
- Expected more......CobraDined on 7/14/2014Limited menu, no kids menu!!! Every restaurant has one! Nothing special in comparison to other pizzerias.
- Thank you Bevo!SpudDined on 6/28/2014We wanted to celebrate our 20th anniversary at a hopping spot in Old Montreal and this was perfect. It was a great mix of romantic diners and groups who made it lively. The service was excellent and so were the pizzas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- group friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/28/2014Great service, outstanding food and very accomodating for a large groupSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.