115 S 2nd Street
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://cdaresort.com/
- Phone: 2087652300x23
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French / American, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Tyler Schwenk
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We have six private dining rooms to accommodate any dining event. Party size can range between 10 to 50 guests. Western views of Lake Coeur d'Alene, Downtown Coeur D'Alene, The City Park, Mceuen Park and Tubbs Hill can be viewed from these rooms.
- Private Party Contact: Jeremiah Neal 2087652300x23
- Entertainment: Join us in the Lakeview Lounge with Robert Vaughn every Friday and Saturday night starting at 8:00
A word from Beverly's
Welcome to Beverly's, home of the Northwest's premier dining experience! We look forward to serving you while you over look North Idaho's most famous lake.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Beverly's - Best Restaurants in Coeur d’Alene ›
Beverly's reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (12)scenic view (11)notable wine list (9)fit for foodies (8)romantic (8)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (3)good for groups (3)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (2)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- superp diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014We traveled 5200 miles in 30 days and this was our BEST dining experience...WaLahSpecial Features:
- Good but fell short for celebrationNotHard2PleaseVIPDined on 8/18/2014Beverly's is a special place with good food and service but this time it fell short for a very special celebration. I made reservations with a note it was a very special birthday celebration. I then called two days ahead to request a booth. The staff acknowledged that they knew it was a special birthday. When we arrived they were going to seat us in the only booth that had the window coverings closed. All the other booth were full of those eating the early bird special. We moved to a table with a lake view. At dessert no candle or acknowledgement of the birthday occurred. We learned later that a relative had made arrangements to pay for the dinner and the server was to present a card at dessert, which did not occur. Very disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place! Great PeopleParksideDined on 8/15/2014We love Beverly's. The team there is great! The food is fabulous. We now live in the area and will frequent it often, with our friends. Thank you Beverly's for always providing us with a evening! Kathy & DennisSpecial Features:
- mel0000Dined on 8/14/2014Fantastic food. Early special great deal. My children were thrilled with the cotton candy desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beverly's never disappointsMariappleDined on 8/9/2014An amazing view, first-rate service, and really good food. Oh....and a wine list that's crazy good! We celebrated our anniversary here and it was a lovely evening!Special Features:
- Beverly's is a special experienceNotHard2PleaseVIPDined on 7/4/2014Beverly's is great on all levels - food, service, view and ambience. What a treat at 4th of July - fireworks viewed seven stories up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like a three star MichelinMichaelVIPDined on 6/1/2014The wine list was superb and the prices were reasonable. The food was remarkable. The service was the best. The view was spectacular. Having traveled all over the USA, Europe, and Asia, this is one of the finest restaurants we have ever been to anywhere. My wife and I have stayed at almost every Relais & Chateaux hotel and dined at almost every Les Grandes Tables du Monde and 80% of the Michelin 3 stars and 2 stars in France, and she has the menu collection to prove it. This is a great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SERVICE / QUALITY ON PAR WITH COSTSCCCDined on 5/23/2014Beverly's is billed as an upscale restaurant and the cost is commensurate with the service provided, the quality of the food, and the view of Lake Coeur d'Alene. Dress-casual attire is recommended. Our server was knowledgeable about the wine list and entrées, providing information and advice that translated as being conveyed from personal experience rather than wrote memory of the daily specials. An appetizer of bison carpaccio came recommended and did not disappoint. The onion soup was also excellent. Both of our entrées were fish; steelhead trout (local) and Copper River salmon (Alaska), and both preparations allowed the distinct flavor of each fish to be distinguished from the complementary seasoning. Dine before dark to enjoy the view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great way to have a romantic dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/16/2014A wine selection like no other. A view of the lake and goats on the hillside ( yes...I said goats, they are used for fire protection). And we had impeccable service. The wait staff appeared to be all young college students which can be a detriment. BUT not this group, each one was quickly there to top off a water glass, pick up an empty plate, or bowl or bring the next place setting. They all did a fantastic job. Chase, our waiter, was very attentive to all tables he was serving. My wife and I had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend Beverly's. Just keep in mind you get what you pay for it's not cheap.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Beverly's reviews archive.