60 Henry Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bevacco.com/
- Phone: 7186241444
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 12:00am; Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 9:30am - 11:30am; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:30am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Antonio Morichini
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Up to 78 seats available in dining room and up to 25 seats available at the bar.
- Private Party Contact: Loris Pignoletti 7186241444
A word from Bevacco
Bevacco offers a unique dining experience, supported by both creative and traditional Italian cuisine. Our full bar counts more than 100 spirits and liquors and with our wine list, is one of the most vast and complex selection a restaurant could aim for. We can accommodate multiple parties in one night, still maintaining an intimate ambiance for all customers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bevacco reviews from OpenTable diners
- Yummy selection of ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/10/2012Yummy selection of Italian food. Be sure to listen to the specials. I could have done one, two, three, four, or five courses and been very happy with all the choices.
- I have so many good thingsDelightedVIPDined on 9/23/2012I have so many good things to say about Bevacco. So warm and friendly the managers both day and evening are just a delight as is the wait staff. So many dishes that were the best I have ever had. Do not miss if your in the area!Special Features:
- Tasty, but not really child-friendlOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/28/2012Bevacco was tasty. The environment was simple and when we arrived we were the only ones there. A few more entered as we dined, but surprisingly few for as tastyas the food was. The service was great and accommodating to the three children in our party, eventhough our waiter assured that Bevacco was not "child-friendly." Our server even helped cut the Kid's pancakes.Special Features:
- Like being in a trattoria in RomeOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 7/26/2012What a wonderful restaurant. Wonderful fresh pastas, great starters and a very good wine list. Our favorites are the bucatini with olive oil and garlic as well as the potato-crusted orata (white fish). It feels like being in Rome. A welcoming and convivial atmosphere. Don't miss this as it really stands out in Brooklyn Heights!Special Features:
- Uneven...OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/21/2012Overall good. 3 of 4 of us ordered the roast duck breast which came in two large pieces. None were hot enough and some overdone, some underdone,(on the same plate) even though we were queried on the amount of doneness each of us wanted. Spotty service; long wait for bread and food even though only four other tables were occupied.Special Features:
- Food is excellent, fresh andOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 6/17/2012Food is excellent, fresh and inventive. need to boost service.Special Features:
- Fine place for a special occasionStanleyDined on 5/23/2012This is a very fine restaurant that offers an accessible menu and terrific food. The service was a little off - a bit of a wait between appetizers and entrees; our waiter seemed very busy. Nothing serious, however. Prices are not unreasonable for the area. It may not be your every day Italian but certainly fine for a special occasion. Lovely design and lighting. Pastas were excellent. Raviolis were outstanding. Duck and chicken entrees delicious. Recommended.Special Features:
- Fantastic Italian in BrooklynOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/23/2012Fantastic Italian in Brooklyn Heights. I've eaten here at least 5 times in the past two months with friends and each time the food has just been top notch for all diners. Very authentic Italian, pastas and fish are excellent. Great atmosphere and excellent choice of wines. Service is very personal and friendly; knowledgeable staff.Special Features:
- The service seems to havecocoVIPDined on 5/15/2012The service seems to have declined since Bevacco opened. There are not enought Waiters to addend to the tables and our food took forever. This is a big change from a few months ago, when everything was top notch. We want Bevacco to survive, but the service now is abysmal.
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/10/2012The food and service were very good, but there was no one in the restaurant and it was a bit expensive.
- The food was just okay. ThingsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/8/2012The food was just okay. Things were underseasoned, for the most part. The mozzarella appetizer was delicious, but the eggplant appetizer bland, and the Bevacco salad unremarkable. Our entrees were fine, but nothing to write home about. All in all, I wouldn't make a big effort to return.
- Relatively new addition toOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/4/2012Relatively new addition to the area.. Attractive small bistro look. Food was quite good. Pasta dishes were excellent .Special Features:
- A Favorite Neighborhood RestaurantKurt1Dined on 3/26/2012Delightful addition to the neighborhood. It has become one of our favorite restaurants in the Brooklyn Heights-DUMBO area. Classy Old World decor fits well with contemporary Italian cuisine. Wonderful service to boor.Special Features:
- I went to Bevacco during DineNSIMDined on 3/24/2012I went to Bevacco during Dine Out Brooklyn with my husband and a friend. The pre-fixed menu options were great. We each got something different from the menu and were very pleased with our meals. My husband thought the lasagna was the best he's ever had. I also liked the ambience. The only negative note I'd make is that although our server was knowledgable and nice, the service was slow.
- Was out of a few things onOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/23/2012Was out of a few things on the menu, including some wine we were interested in. Would not allow us to order a salad a part of the prix fix menu as an appetizer without doing the full prix fix... which seemed a little unjustified. Service was spotty and server was awkward. However-- the food was delicious and will definitely go back. Perfect neighborhood place needed in the Heights and at a great price.Special Features:
- Good, but better choices in area.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/19/2012Went there for opening night of dine-in Brooklyn event. Made reservation, but unnecessary. Practically empty @ 8pm, yet took 1 hr to get entrees. Head waiter apologized. All courses good.