Best Shabu Shabu World Noodle+Pho
11025 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32821Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Best Shabu Shabu World Noodle+Pho
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://shabunoodlephoorlando.com/
- Phone: (407) 809-2662
- Hours of Operation:
11:30am - 11:00pm, Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Thai, Asian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Best Shabu Shabu World Noodle+Pho
Best Shabu Shabu World Noodle+Pho, serving best quality Kobe beef Shabu Shabu with variety of the broths and sauces to choose and mouthwatering noodles from around the world including Pho (Vietnamese noodle, Phad Thai, Thai boat noodle and variety of Fried rice. We offer exquisite Sushi such as Sex on the moon, Dynamite roll, Dragon roll and more. This is the only Place in orlando for you to enjoy all of Asian cuisine in one place !!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Best Shabu Shabu World Noodle+Pho reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)fit for foodies (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Fun and valueEricaDVIPDined on 10/7/2014We had the surf and turf shabu shabu and pork tonkotsu ramen, both for lunch. Quite a portion, esp the Shabu shabu. All ingredients were fresh, it was fun mixing combinations of sauce and condiments and cooking the food as well as eating the resultant broth. Ramen was good too, although the pork portion was a bit skimpy. But very flavorful and tender. Highly recommend if you're in the area. Lunch during the week was quiet and we had very nice servic.Special Features:
- The following 4 reviews are from the Best Shabu Shabu World Noodle+Pho reviews archive.
- First time Shabu ShabuJsoto17Dined on 7/3/2014The food was amazing. It was our first time for Thai food and we had a 4yo and 7yo and all plates were clean at the end of the meal. I went in thinking I would only try the Pad Thai but ended up ordering the full plate of choice prime beef Shabu Shabu. It was delicious! Try something new each time you dine out, live a little!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't go!HamptonsFoodieDined on 2/22/2013We waited about an hour before our order was even taken and then started complaining when our food didn't arrive nearly an hour after that! Kids were falling asleep by the time the food came. While the food was very good, the concept of allowing multiple restaurants to order from this kitchen resulted in extremely poor service. Also, waiter was very rude when we started complaining.
- Strip Mall Location, Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/1/2012Went with a large group of people. This is really three restaurants in one; they not only have their normal fish type menu, but also sushi from next door, and I think Asian from the other "next door". Service was horrible. Items delivered late, at the wrong location (we had 12 people, but not a huge party). I had to get up four times to ensure that our party was getting what they needed. The food was good, but not remarkable. There is no view; and is located in basically a strip mall.
- If this restaurant wasnt inOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2012If this restaurant wasnt in a strip mall it may change the feel, but romantic seafood restaurant it is not, which is what I was led to believe.